Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Hoto - Airship

"Y-yeah... okay," Hoto muttered as she pulled back. She leaned back against the railing, investigating the necklace Kat had given her. There were a few new mementos hanging from it, but it was undoubtedly Fang's. She remembered every chip and scratch on that first fang, the reminder of the day she had saved his life... and he had saved hers.

It had passed from Fang to Kat and now to her. She rolled the bits of metal in her hand, wondering what was important enough that Fang was able to part with them, and what the new mementos could stand for. Could she... add one?

Later. The Rebellion still had many dangers to face, but an occasion to be remembered waited on the horizon, so close she could almost feel it... But for now, she would hold on to it, her own reminder of Fang, Kat, Jayar, Era, and all the others. Hoto pulled the strings up around her neck and tried to tie them, but the stubborn ends seemed to evade her every attempt. It was made even harder as she tried in vain to keep her eyes dry.

IC: Call - Library

OOC: Here if you missed it, Lalonde.

IC: Sugil - Hallways. 

I stepped into the dimly-lit corridor, the glow of my sceptre casting flickering shadows on the rough stone walls as I spun it slowly in my hand. For a building that was supposedly inhabited by hundreds of highly-evolved new-breed rahkshi, the interior was strangely primitive, and quiet.

OOC: Open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hoto gratefully allowed her hands to drop out of Jayar's way. "Thanks," she whispered.

For a moment, it felt like being back in the empty dorm wing again, just the two of them, no Rebellion, no Hand. But she would have to say goodbye to him too...

IC: Call - Library

Call hesitantly extended his own and and shook. "Nice to meet you, I suppose," he replied, his habit of courtesy overcoming his own inner turmoil. But he quickly turned back to staring at the floor.

IC: Malattia

Okay, she's excluding people... That just leads to bitterness. "Well then... I'm thinking of joining, but... Could I think on it for a bit?" I ask, still smiling.

IC: Leviathan

I reach the exit with little difficulty, and revert to flight mode, to search for a cave.

IC: Mortsia

The halls were strangely empty... Had it always been so? I stop for a moment. No, it hadn't. These halls used to bustle with activity, but now... It was as if most had left. I sigh in nostalgia. Things used to be simpler... And so, I continue down the hall.

OOC: Mortsia OFI.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Jayar / Airship

"It's nice," Jayar appraised honestly. Not exactly visually extraordinary, but that wasn't really the point... it served to hold memories, remind her of friends.

He too would like to give her something like that... but all he possessed was weaponry and a book of amateur poetry, and neither seemed quite suitable.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"I just can't believe... it's mine now..." Hoto said. Her fingers unerringly found the original red fang though she couldn't see it. "I still remember the day when Fang showed this to me. So much has changed since then..." She could hardly match the old, frightened, silent Fang with the unpredictable, angry, and yet strong Fang sleeping in the back. They were both outcasts, and now they had both found a place.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"It's a big decision," Canvas added, determined not to let "Arms" get the last word. "One you should be fully committed to." Sidelong glance at "Arms." I want to make him squirm.

IC-Arsenal

The sword lodged itself in the gap, Causing pain to explode in Arsenal's upper carapace. using a sharp, swift movement with his arm, he jabbed his elbow towards his foe's lower Ribcage. He could take a lot more, but he didn't want to risk his Kraata being damaged too badly... He was a Rahkshi of Limited invulnerability, but he wasn't completely invincible, after all...

IC-Swarm

"An entire village, you say?" Swarm mused. It was apparent that Moonlight was a devious customer, from what his alter-ego was describing. "I don't think anyone else could've managed that alone..."

OOC

Could someone bring me up to date with recent events, please? I've been a bit out of the loop, lately.

Also, 1000th post! woot!... I guess...

• Upvote 1

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Percy:

He swung the staff end forward, vaguely recognizing that pain was pressing into his fingers.

IC Kat:

I sat heavily in front of Xara.

"We need to talk."

IC Pentaghast:

"So how exactly do you figure you can make explosives outta these, anyway?"

IC Diode:

"Glad I could help. I'll leave you to it."

I got up, and made my way toward the door.

IC Ezec:

"If such is your way, I will relinquish my suit for a time. On one condition."

The White God grinned.

"One of you must face me in combat. No matter the outcome, I will relinquish the suit. Is this.... Acceptable?"

IC: Xara - Airship.

"Okay?" I sat up, turning in my seat to face towards her. 

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Seems fair," I mused, "Any volunteers?" I turned to the others. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat:

I sighed.

"Look, I get that our situation isn't exactly ideal. But you have to start being a part of this team. We have to work together if we wanna make it through this."

"I am-"

"No, Xara, you aren't. You've been rude and downright hostile to anyone who has disagreements with the plan. You went off on Shield, and I'm pretty sure if I hadn't said anything you'd have gone off on Fang, too. We're stuck with each other for the time being, so the least you can do is be a little less of an . I didn't ask you to come just because you're a good fighter, Xara. I asked you to come because I thought you might want something more for yourself than being a tool."

"I went off on Shield because twice now that petulant little brakas has tried to abandon us," I spat, glowering at her, "Your boyfriend wandered off on his own and jeopardised our relationship with Grossh - the one person in Malebranche who was actually willing to help us." I'd planned to keep all of this to myself, bottle the anger up inside of me, but she'd sought me out, she'd initiated this conversation, so I was going to tell her exactly what I karzing though.

"You come over here and start lecturing me about teamwork, act like I'm the problem, when I've given up every one and thing that was close to me to be part of a team - your team - that's falling apart around us both!" 

IC Kat:

"Maybe you should have considered what you were willing to give up before coming then. You aren't the problem, but you sure as Karz are part of it. I've already talked to Fang, and I'm going to talk to Shield after this. But you can't pretend you haven't been hostile to pretty much everyone here, Xara. It's this attitude that's distancing from the team. You don't think I realize that we aren't exactly united? Cause I've got news for you, I do. But you blowing up on everyone who makes a mistake isn't fixing it, Xara!"

I stood up to leave.

"And by the way? It's OUR team. Not just mine."

Edited by The Other Other Alex

"Oh, no you don't," I snarled, rising to my feet, Sand scampering out of my lap, "You don't just get to act as if the argument's over because you walked away before someone else could get in a response." I could feel heat flowing through my form as sparks started to crackle across my armour, and paused a moment to let them subside. 

"It is your team, Kat. You chose them, you brought them together. They know you, and they know each other. Me? I'm the outsider, the outcast, the crazy vicious who everyone's afraid of. It honestly feels like you just brought me along as an afterthought. But in spite of that, this team was fragmenting well before I ever started shouting at people. If you want me to stop, I'll stop. I'll keep to myself, speak only when spoken to, whatever, but none of that's going to help fix the situation. Only you can do that." I sat back down, silent as promised

IC Kat:

"You don't have to be quiet. Just.... open up a little. Don't be so hostile around everyone.  We're in this together, and we aren't going to get anywhere not trusting each other. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some other teammates to talk to."

I mumbled, "Cause ###### if I don't have to lecture everyone today."

Edited by The Other Other Alex

IC: Jayar / Airship

"Much, indeed," Jayar agreed with a nod, drawing deeper understanding from secondhand memories. "And... much is yet to," he added optimistically. A short while, a single mission, and Johmak's mysterious connections could set them on a tranquil island halfway across the universe... In theory, at least.

• Upvote 1

Open up to the people who'd probably throw a karzing party if I got killed? No thanks. I was perfectly content to sit in my corner with my cat and wait until someone needed electrocuting.

• Upvote 2

IC: Fang - Airship

Fang was just settling in when all thoughts of sleep were driven from his mind by Kat and Xara's rather loud "discussion." He listened for a while, torn between guilt for eavesdropping and the mention of his own mistakes and... pity for Xara. Frankly, he hadn't paid much attention to her throughout this journey. When she had said she sacrificed everything, she meant it. He, Kat, Hoto, maybe even Jayar had brought everything they needed with them. No wonder she was so... touchy all the time.

Hoto gave a half-hearted giggle. "I keep forgetting you've been in my head. With everything else that happened with... well, you know.

"And yet, when I try to remember what I saw... there isn't much. At least, not much I didn't know already."

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

Thurisaz spoke up. "Wait. Allow me, instead," he proposed, to Draco and Sliver alike. "You are important in this place, with many matters to attend to, and any injuries you sustain keep you from them and cost the school. And I, having brought this to your attention, feel responsible for its outcome. I can take this duel."

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark would have volunteered to duel the god, but first Draco and then Thurisaz beat him to it. Oh well.

Still, there was something he felt should be clarified, for everyone's sake. "What condition will mark your duel concluded?" he asked the similarly gigantic deity. "Surrender? Unconsciousness?" Really, it seemed surprising the others were so quick to agree without knowing the extent of this combat... as far as they knew for sure, Ezec could be fighting to kill, or do permanent damage.

IC: Jodohnn

Looks like there are already some people here in this big gym place. That's no matter for me. They'll just make my practice more challenging. Alright Jodohnn, you can do this. Rocket jumper out, run forwards, flick backwards and BOOM!

KABOOM! KABOOM! KABOOM!

WAHOOOO! I THOUGHT I WAS A LITTLE RUSTY, BUT BOY WAS I WRONG! ALL MAH SKILLS ARE STILL INTACT! Wall jump! Pogo hop! Bouncy Hop transition to faster speed! A bunch of other techniques I don't have names for! Flipping in midair and firing a pulse, then landing on the explosion and sending myself backwards- and I don't hit the wall, cuz I have da skills. I could do this for hours! But I don't think I will. The only problem with stopping is that I usually go splat a little.

OOC: He's jumping all around the entire gym at high speed. Can someone stop him?

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Slif - Gym

Some kind of smart missile is zooming around in the gym and no one seems to care. Wait....

I grin.

That's a rahkshi.

I step casually in, acting like I don't have a care in the world. I need a stress release, maybe some tag will do. Or, a good game of roadblock.

He's booming back and forth, not a care in the world. I step to the wall, and wait for him to get close above me to boost off of the wall above my head. I keep an eye on him as I pretend to slump against the wall and rest.

'There!' I thought. 'He's practically headed straight for me.' I shoot my hand up and forward as he gets close and...

OOC: And what pohatu?? ',:]

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC Frog

"SHUT UP!!!"

That was a power scream-enhanced shut up, headed straight for Jodohnn.

IC Sunshine

"If you ever see him around, tell him-" A glance at the ground told Sunshine that his gauntlet was again next to him. He picked it up and fastened it. "That I'm going to destroy him."

IC Xi

Wait, now we're in a biting remark war?

"Of course, try to spread the word even if you don't join. We don't want any difficulties, though, so be careful who you ask."

IC Caoutchouc / Airship

Since reaching level five, he had been able to refine his abilities in several ways. One of which was the selective warping and stretching of his ocular and aural sensors. His eyes and ears. The increased sensitivity of his hearing allowed him to inadvertently listen in on Kat and Xara's conversation.

It was unfortunate that Xara felt that way, but he couldn't blame her after hearing her reasoning. His yellow frame shifted around uncomfortably in the otherwise comfortable niche, Kat wasn't exactly making things better with these speeches she no doubt felt were motivational or necessary. No, he had found a much better sense of mind and peace through the solace and introspection he'd found in the cramped little airship corner.

External motivation and influences could only take one so far.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: Jodohnn

Oho, some other Rahkshi trying to get me to stop? Nope! I jump off of his head (without actually putting my feet on it) and begin the slowing down process. I pogo hop in place until I'm slow enough to stop. Still, it hurts quite a bit and there's that sickening splat noise that reminds me my power is Elasticity. That Power Scream didn't make things any easier either. I should prolly ignore the one that did the Power Scream... The other one who tried to stop me, gets my attention.

"So, you thought you could stop me, eh?"

I HATE SCORPIOS

IC: Vyper - Gym Ceiling.

From my unique vantage point, I observed the strange exploding/bouncing/rebounding rahk as he came to a stop and confronted the student who'd gotten in his way. Interesting...  

IC: Tube - Gym

"Oh! Let me fight him, Master!" Tube exclaimed, already stepping up to the challenge. They couldn't just let their New Master face the big Rahkshi if he might die.

IC: Tear - Hallways

This was getting ridiculous. It started with the eye rolling. Then Tear's foot began tapping impatiently. Finally, he sighed deeply and stepped up behind Malattia and Revenant. "Excuse us," he said with a forced grin. "But we happen to be in the middle of something."

Peace... in Corpus Rahkshi... and they can't even stop squabbling amongst themselves for five minutes.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

What was that supposed to mean? "Arms" is the one causing all the difficulties!

She was about to open her mouth to say as much when a new Rahkshi stepped up, though Canvas could tell in a glance that he wasn't there to join. There was something in that smile that exuded violence and rage waiting just beneath the surface. It would be best to get rid of him as soon as possible to avoid another mishap.

"Go on," she said to Malattia with a genuine grin. "Give it some thought."

IC: Malattia

"Alright, thanks." I say, smiling. I turn around, and step back. Some peace group. Can't even include one of their own. Before I join, it's going to need some reform... Big time. I wait for Tear.

IC: Vitesse

I head to my dorm, to get some rest.

IC: Spezia

"Okay... So, what else do we need?" I ask Strurin.

IC: Revenant

I had been standing by Tear. Getting ready to go, however, Ravyn decided to meet and greet a few folks. Flying off my shoulder, he heads straight for the rout, aiming to land on Squid's shoulder.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Squid

A small creature landed on Squid's shoulder. Squid awkwardly turned his Rahkshi body to look at what it was. 

"D'awww... Guys look at this cute thing that landed on my shoulder!"

OOC: FYI, unless Jodohnn says something in quotes it mean he is thinking it. So that whole time he was rocket jumping, all that Wahooing and stuff was in his mind. I'm going to go through with Jodohnn thinking the Power Scream Rahkshi was mad about the fairly loud and obnoxious sound of the rocket jumper.

I HATE SCORPIOS