Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Vir

Vir's Dormitory

Vir struggled in a panic to extricate themself from the sheet, and finally managed to tear through the fabric with one arm, which inadvertently swept towards Root's face.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Mantis

Mantis spoke to everyone he could in the library, then exited. He decided to bypass the infirmary. There was enough trouble anyway. Instead, Mantis headed to the refectory. He saw a lonely blue Rahkshi  solemnly eating gruel.

"Brother! I have something to warn you about." Mantis motioned to the papers.

OOC: That's Illusive.

IC: Illusive - Refectory.

I gave the intruding Rahkshi an irritated glance, then resumed my eating.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I continued eating, ignoring the interfering fool. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas patiently waited to hear Recoil's input on the poster as he thought about the recent events and who, if it was a student who was slandering the names of staff, would do such things.

In his mind he was thinking of what he had over heard in the gym before Recoil had talked to him. He knew someone was fighting, but he did not know why. Had someone been hurt? Killed? He needed to know, and so he thought about gathering some information as to what he had missed after he put up the posters.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

After the annoying Rahkshi left, I made my move. It was still several hours before sunset; I needed to get to the Causeway and make some final preparations before any other students showed up.

IC: The cyborg Skakdi shrugged, a series of motions that incurred a number of minor squeals and sighs from his robotic side, "If you're wanting something to do I suggest learning a new skill. After losing my right side I took up fishing for a bit. Never got the hang of it and it bored the Karzahni out of me. So don't try fishing."

There had been some sort of rumbling underlying Suvak's last sentence. Exxan hd assumed it was some internal device, maybe a pump that had replaced his lung. But when it continued beyond the Drillmaster's words he realised what it really was. Porters on the move.

"Students are to gather in the Gym for a special announcement from the Headmaster."

Fog had made Tridax aware of the notes and their accusations against him. Apparently now he was going to make a response...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Shark / Hallway

Shark stood tall. "Why should I sneak up behind him and knock him unconscious? He is more than a theif!" he declared, his voice filled with a convincing fake righteous rage. "I believe this Rahk is a murderer!"

Pause for effect...

"The murderer of two Rahkshi, and perhaps several Matoran." he continued dramatically. "He attempted to disguise himself, but the eye of truth will not be fooled!" What drivel. Shark knelt and scraped a clawed finger across Zex's spine, gently enough that the contact wouldn't somehow inexplicably wake him, but strong enough to remove paint, should there be any. And indeed, the blue scraped off, revealing purple beneath.

IC: Jayar / Empty Dorm Wing

Someone who can... love me...

Though Hoto tried to move on from those words, they resounded profoundly within Jayar's mind. He clutched Hoto close, and a reply formed. Slowly, cautiously, he whispered it to her.

"I think... I... love you."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Fog: 

Walking toward  his dorm, Fog heard a Porter. Switching to flight, he flew to the Gym, his cloak billowing out behind him.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Exxan - Suvak's Office. 

"A new skill, but not fishing," I nodded to Suvak, "Thanks for the advice, sir." I headed out the door and began following the crowds of Porters towards the gym.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Hallway.

I heard the porters, and paused midstride. Sometimes, plans change. Now seemed to be one such time. Tridax was playing right into my hands, just sooner than I'd expected him to. 

Turning around, I made my way towards the gym.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Gym.

"So it would seem," I agreed with Kat. "These notes are probably what this announcement is about...."

IC: Era - Gym.

I was already in the gym, so I summoned up a chair for myself, sat down, and waited, still worrying over how I could make things up with Hoto. 

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang turned and took one step out of the Gym before nearly getting run over by Porters with their message. "The Headmaster...?" he whispered with a scowl. It was never the entire staff that he disliked. Palma had always been willing to patch him up, even when he was harsh about it. Suvak's assignments had never been terrible, but Tridax...

He was a Makuta. He was the founder of this slaughtering ground. It was beings like him who not only tolerated, but encouraged students to turn on each other.

"Yes, it will wait," he said to Kat. He leaned back against a wall with a scowl to watch the show.

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

Ah, Karz. She didn't even have a chance to finish before the school was throwing things at her once more. If there was one thing she couldn't tolerate, it was being interrupted in the middle of a project, but there was nothing she could do about it. At least she looked presentable.

She stood up from the bed and glanced at her art. It was... not bad. Just basic form right now. She would never have the chance to fill in the shading. No matter. She tossed the lid aside into a pile of others and stepped out to the Gym, searching for Squid.

IC: Root - Vir's Dorm

A hand flew out of the trap, and for a moment, Root felt the thrill of victory... until he felt a stinging slap across his faceplate.

"Mad-d-dam! We s-s-seek only to resc-c-cue you!" he stuttered in shock, still trying to undo the wrappings despite her protest.

Outside, the Porters brought their proclamation, but this was far too vital a quest to stop for words from the Headmaster!

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

Hoto grinned. It seemed so obvious now, but she had never had a word for it. "I love you, too," she whispered back. She knew he was sincere, even if he was hesitating.

Her keen ears heard the sounds of Porters rolling closer, but she didn't say anything. She would much rather be here than in an assignment.

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

After hearing Recoil's reply, Sidonas copied down more posters, then as he walked towards the door, he turned to her.

"Remember, Causeway in 3 hours. And Recoil? I love you.." He then walked out the door. He placed up the posters at the Gym, Refectory, Infirmary, and Library, making sure he was unseen when he did.

A few minutes after, he heard the announcement and headed to the Gym after placing the last poster down in the Library.

Whoever has been slandering the staff needs to see the error in their judgement. If I find them, let me solve this conflict with peace.

Or you could kill them, make them a sign for anyone else who would dare. Maybe it would impress Tridax.

Or maybe it would cause us to be killed on the spot, think of that?

Peace it is then.

The voice that spoke was a strange one, sometimes it agreed with him, sometimes it did not. Usually the latter did not occur.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Jayar's face broke into a grin as well. He felt as if he had triumphed in some great quest. It was better than that. It was love.

Then in the distance... rumbling, of Porters. Growing closer. He knew they were going to roll up and make some stupid demand and ruin the moment in the process. Why did it have to be now! He couldn't bring himself to say anything. He wanted to savor the few seconds they had before one arrived and broke the silence.

Alas, all good things must end. A Porter arrived at last, and oblivious to his crime, said: "Students are to gather in the Gym for a special announcement from the Headmaster."

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

Hoto sighed and pulled away with an apologetic smile, as if this could somehow be her fault.

"I... I guess we better get back," she said. "I should... find Kat and Era... anyway."

She couldn't just let it end like that. She offered a hand to lead before drawing him into another hug.

At least it isn't an assignment.

IC: Dormirahk - Gym

Dormirahk was about to respond to 'Titan''s words, but was interrupted by porters. Slightly confused at the revelation of the blue rahkshi's spine actually being purple, Dormirahk heeded the command the porters were relaying, and entered the Gym.

Edited by Toa Onaku

"Yeah..." Jayar took her hand and was only mildly surprised when she hugged him again. It was Hoto, after all. He hugged her back. They had some time before Tridax actually began the announcement; he typically waited for stragglers... like them, this time.

He was worried about what the special announcement might be, though. Who knew what the Headmaster was going to decree?

He let this hug elapse in blissful silence before pulling away and taking Hoto's hand. He wasn't sure if he was going to lead her, or she him, so he just started walking. If Hoto wanted to lead he was sure she would move faster than him; she was a Level 2 Dodge Rahkshi after all, capable of outpacing him somewhat if she wanted.

OOC: She hasn't told him she leveled up yet :D

IC: Illusive - Gym.

I slouched agaisnt the back wall, distancing myself from the Call to Arms that still hung near the entrance. Tridax was going to be very unhappy when he saw that....

_________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Gym. 

Still standing near Kat and Fang, I leaned on my staff, waiting for the proceedings to begin. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan - Gym. 

I finally reached the gym to find Fang, Kat, Xara and a few others hovering near the entrance. "What's going on?" 

OOC: Oh... right. It will come up eventually. :D

IC: Hoto - Hallways

Hoto walked alongside Jayar, still holding him close as they made their way to the Gym. It seemed to last forever, but she wasn't really keeping track of how fast they moved.

They walked into the Gym together, and Hoto slowly pulled away to search for her friends. Fortunately, she recognized Kat close to the door and didn't have to search the already forming crowd. She walked up slowly with her head down. "Hey, Kat..." she mumbled. "I'm..." 

She knew what she wanted to say, but she couldn't quite complete it.

IC: When Tridax entered the Gym, all the programmes that had been running deactivated, his sheer force of will driving the room back into its default state. Well, up until he marched to centre of the room, where a circular stage arose from beneath him, elevating him above the ever-increasing mob of students who had come to watch.

"I have been informed that there is some...dissatisfaction with the way I am running this school. That it is believed I am allowing you mercilessly kill each other. And while yes, there have been deaths amongst you, I can assure those of you that remain that this is not in my interests. And I am not willing to let either trend, of murder or slander, continue. So I am going to do something about it. I am going to wait right here until the murderers responsible for the latest two deaths are brought before me. And then I will proceed to carry out a punishment I find appropriate. Now with that in mind, who would like to start naming names?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Jayar / Gym

Jayar let Hoto go, but stayed close.

He had a bad feeling about this... Tridax's declaration, though harmless, practically benign, did nothing to allay this feeling.

IC: Shark / Hallways-->Gym

Shark, still in the hallway, heard Tridax's declaration and said to Pyre, "Now is our chance! Get off him, and we can bring him in triumphantly, as instruments off justice!"

IC: Mantis

Mantis buried his head in his hands. Now he would find out if he was correct... maybe. He called in an insect - a very small one - and asked it to fly into the hallway where he had last seen Titan and the blue Rahkshi. He found out they were still there. Mantis carefully picked his way through the crowd to get to the hallway.

Edited by Gukko Lord

IC: Illusive

I sat back and watched, my smile growing. 

IC: Exxan

"The dead student's names were Silencer and Discord!" I shouted to Tridax, having checked the infirmary records on my way back to find out Discord's name. "I think those are just as important as the name of their killer, wouldn't you?"

IC: Fang and Hoto - Gym

The two jumped forward at nearly the same moment. Hoto cried out "No!" and stood by Kat's side. Fang put a warning hand on her shoulder, but his eyes were fixed on Tridax.

"This is not the time for senseless guilt, Kat," Fang cautioned. "You had no control over this."