Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Level two fear powers cause paranoia and suspicion in the target... and we knew exactly who was causing it. 

Get him. 

We charged forwards, and jumped, slicing both of our blades in a diagonal arc towards him. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Flabbergaster

Oh right, he wasn't a light feather that flew through the air.

Landing again from his pathetic attempt at a Matrix-style takedown, he kicked back to avoid the blades, resulting in him not being able to stop himself as he toppled over his back, over his head and ended up sliding into the wall. He got up with extreme clumsiness and stopped the fear power. It really wasn't working.

He hit the wall, and we attacked again, swinging both blades down at him while he was still trying to get up. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Flabbergaster

"Whoa!"

Flabbergaster attempted to pin himself up against the wall, but he couldn't retract his bulk.

The blades hit his extra armour, which slowed them down but still didn't keep them from penetrating. Now enraged from the pain, he swung both arms in a clapping motion, attempting to grab the heads of them. As an added measure, he implemented his fear power into the blue one, giving him an extra chance of actually grabbing one.

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

She grinned at Kat's praise and moved to slip the medallion back into her armor before Era spoke up. It came back out and spun in her hands as she spoke. "Yeah... I guess we never got the chance. You know, with..." She trailed off with a sigh, and a hint of tears came to her eyes.

"It was kind of nice to get away from everything," Hoto continued. "We saw Grossh, he gave us a new medallion, and then we went to a... an amphitheater to listen to music. Phogen met us there after she had been gone for so long, and..." She stopped herself, realizing Jayar was right next to her. "It was fun," Hoto finished completely unconvincingly.

IC: Rain - Dorms

She turned back to the window. "Well, I've got a whole arsenal to replace. I had everything with that suit, and now I'm stuck with this piece of junk... no offense. Maybe a stop at the Cauldron could do us both some good."

IC: Era - Empty Dorm Wing.

"Sounds like you had more fun than I did," I sighed dejectedly. 

We frowned. 

What exactly is he trying to do?

I'm not sure....

Is he trying to reach our heads?

He can't be. His arms are way too short for that. 

Well then, what the heck is he doing?

I dunno. Maybe he's been lobotomised? 

That would explain a lot....

Let's just finish it. 

We push our blades in deeper, twisting the curved weapons to widen the wounds. 

IC Flabbergaster

Argh.

With a side of my arms are too short.

The weapons were now well into Flabbergaster, and that was definitely a Karzsore. Enough to make Flabbergaster actually think drastically. I can convert the Gym, but to what? "Argh!" Maybe if I surprise the two...

A pillar erected from the wall behind them, and began rocketing forwards without the subtle quietness Flabbergaster had hoped for.

IC: Drift

I nodded.

"Yeah, let's go check the gym!"

IC: Silver

Something splashed onto my face, and I sat up. I was buried deep in sand, right on the coast near Corpus Rahkshi. I... I'd made it back. A few feet away was a rock, then another rock, a bloody rock, a blood-licking Rahk- wait, what?

"What are you doing?"

The maroon-and-gold Rahkshi composed herself.

"Oh, it's just that all my buddies back home always called me 'bloodthirsty'. I'd never actually tried any blood before, so when I came across some of it randomly splattered on these rocks, naturally, I wanted to try it." She said enthusiastically. "Anyway, is this Corpus Rahkshi?"

I nodded, standing up. "Isn't it... obvious?"

For a moment, she just stared.

Then, without any malice in her voice, simply demented happiness: "Did you just call me dumb?"

Suddenly, she lunged. I brought my arms up into a guard, and her claws tore into my armor. I grunted and brought up my knee to her chest, hoping to knock the breath out of her. She made no move to defend, and her grin only grew wider as the knee connected. I cursed as her claws streaked across my faceplate. Karz, she had me down.

OOC: To be continued...

We heard a rumbling nearby, which stopped quite abruptly somewhere right behind us. Still digging in our blades, we twist our shoulders so that one of our heads could look at whatever it was. 

What is it, sis?

Looks like he formed a pillar behind us or something.

Maybe he was trying to hit us with it?

Nah, that's stupid. Everyone knows the gym can't be used to directly attack people. 

Oh yeah, I remember. It was in the pamphlet and everything.

So now what do we do?

Show him how the gym really works.

What did you have in mind?

Something indirect.... Maybe lava? 

It took a few seconds to decide, but once we did, we focused our will on the wall above our opponent, causing lava to begin to flow down towards him. It would reach us soon enough, but it would hit him first.... 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC: Shark / Dorms

While it might be nice to get a bite of something better than slop to eat with her, it wasn't exactly necessary; his time would probably be better spent preparing to forge the Kanoka into his sword.

Shark shook his head. "I don't think there's anything I need there. Unless you particularly want my company, I'll stay here."

He wasn't entirely sure that addendum about wanting his company was necessary, but he'd added it anyways for some reason... to give an appearance of caring more than he actually did, yeah. She was no more than a rather useful investment, but you had to keep investments happy, even if you definitely didn't care about them the slightest bit.

IC: Jayar / Empty Classroom

By now Jayar had resigned himself to the fact of Hoto's loyalty to Phogen, even if he didn't particularly approve of it. He simply remained silent at Hoto's awkward stop, exhibiting no more than the faintest of frowns, as Era sighed sadly. "Yeah... we probably did," he agreed. "But hopefully we'll all be there soon."

In theory, anyways. It seemed they were all waiting for Kat to lead the way.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Rain - Hallways

Rain nodded and walked out into the school again. She needed to get her hands on a new weapon before any other incidents got in her way since her beautiful staff was left in the rubble of some smelly old hut. The thought made her want to cry. Mommy had given her that staff, and it had been a work of art all its own. She wasn't likely to get another like it...

She suddenly paused in the middle of the hallway and frowned as a thought occurred to her. Fins was being awfully nice...

But she just shrugged and continued on her way. It was probably nothing.

IC (As Zubarahk):

IC: Snap [Library]

"The name's Snap" she said, punctuating the phrase with a flourish of petals, "and, as nice as this has been..." She stealthily stacked the brotherhood history book on top of her mismatched bookpile, "I've got some more studying to do, and, more spoons to gather",

She then hefted the tall display-piece of rose, spoon, and book she had amassed and headed unsteadily out the door, towards the refectory.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC (As Zubarahk): "I'm going to go get something to eat now, those spoons made me hungry." Said the rahkshi of confusion as he walked alongside Snap. "All of the rahkshi say the grey stuff we have to eat tastes awful, but I think it's delicious and I don't mind the lumpy bits." He said with a smile. "I do wish Tridax would be kind enough to give us some ice cream for dessert, though, I don't like how we don't get any dessert after the main course."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Holistic

(Near Library | With Vitesse)

"Master was my teacher. He guided me and taught me a great amount about life and the world. He explained to me that when Matoran degrade into Toa, they gain godly abilities and retain their cognitive capabilities, but begin relying on their powers too much. Unlike Makuta, Toa aren't capable of using their powers in moderation. Over time they turn into animals as they no longer need community or culture, because they solve their problems by using their own powers instead of relying on others to help them. They become outcasts and hermits, willing to use their powers wrong and harm innocent people after losing their conception of morals. They are beasts that must be exterminated, and Makuta created us Rahkshi to do it."

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf
  • Upvote 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Shark / Halls

Shark closed and locked the door behind him, and strode purposefully out into the halls, headed for the library. He had left the Kanoka and launcher laying casually on his bed, in the unlikely event anyone should discover them and recognize them as Fader's he would explain that he had waited for Fader to pick them up but the chameleon Rahk had simply never arrived. (And then find out how they had gotten into his locked room, and make sure they didn't do it again.) No one would know the difference, except perhaps Rain.

OOC: Shark open to interaction in the halls, if you dare. Vlad still open as well, if you're somewhat less reckless.

IC Flabbergaster

The stupid pillar wasn't hitting them! wasn't this gym supposed to-

A bubbling hiss occurred above him, and a glance told him lava. And loads of it. So that's how you use the gym... Very well.

Right above his head, a poorly-shaped slab erupted, convex to catch the lava. Well, for a little while.

He then reached for the wrists of his combatants. He seriously needed to get a weapon sometime.

IC Doubt

Arriving at the... Infirmary, he barged past the other Rahks and took one of the beds.

That horrible feeling was still in his head.

Edited by Ghidora131

"F-fly?" Hoto stammered weakly. She held onto Jayar a little tighter.

IC: Rain - Hallways

The halls were still void of any who would admire her armor, but Rain hadn't expected any. Maybe it would be better to just dump this whole rock into the ocean. Well... except Squishy... and Fins.

She had almost forgotten about the torrential downpour she had created outside. As much as she enjoyed it, perhaps something a little less drastic would be... safer. As she used her new level three powers, the rain began to slow and the winds began to die down. Only a soft shower remained as she made her way across the Causeway.

IC: Snake - Empty classroom

"That sounds good to me," I intone, "And I need to grab my bag on the way out, but..." In the rush of sickening excitement, which would surely only get bigger soon, I had forgotten something. "That reminds me: What about Phogen? Did she choose to stay?" I keep my voice level, with no hint as to what I would prefer.

IC: Fíor - Library

"It's a...novel." I reply. "About an underground city."

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

Sepulchral dodged and stumbled back once more as his morningstar reassembled itself again. This, he decided, was definitely a losing strategy. His enemy was a somewhat better melee combatant than he, and while she did not seem to posses any ranged weaponry, she was far too fast and lithe to keep out of arm's reach. A different approach was required.

Ducking aside, he began running at top speed down the hall away from Malady, grateful for his empty stomach as the renewed exertion unleashed a fresh wave of nausea. 

IC--Beat--Gym

It

was

glorious.

Beat began looking around for someone to fight. 

OOC: Beat open for sparring/interaction/whatever.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik started walking to the library with his group, hoping to find some good music.

OOC: Permission to bunny?

IC: Karzfire 

Karzfire walked the halls, eventually finding a tall, powerful Rahk. He smirked. Finally, a worthy opponent. "You there," he said bravely. "Would you care to battle in the gym? I tire of the weakling fighters this school has to offer."

OOC: Karzfire to Shark. Mata Nui, what have I gotten myself into?!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Malady (Hallways)

I grin as the other Rahkshi flees. In my serpentine voice, I call out, "Coward! Running from a fight you started!"
As a parting shot, I take out my Rhotuka launcher and charge and launch a Rhotuka at his back, the sickly-green wheel of energy spinning its way through the air like a demented, wailing harpy.

IC: Nymph (Library)

"Sounds interesting," I reply happily. "Can I read it once you're done?"

IC: Acinaces (Hallways)

"There, you see!" I exclaim. "Not everything's gone to karz. As a wise man once said...

Always look on the bright side of life... *whistling noises* "

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

He grinned, waiting for the sound of pursuing footfalls. Instead, he got more insults, and the sound of something whirring toward him.

Well, bloody Karzahni. Not exactly the reaction he had hoped for. 

He frantically dropped, choking back a mouthful of unpleasantness as he landed hard on his stomach, and rolled over onto his back as the Rhotuka zipped overhead.

"I am not the one shooting opponents in the back, hypocrite!" he snarled, pointing Brutalizer and sending the flying toward her again. 

IC: Blade

Blade walked into the gym.

Now remember, not killing anyone.

Why not?

Because! You just barely convinced me to come to the Gym and Spar!

I suppose you are right.

Indeed.

...stupid defective reverse psychology....

OOC: open for interaction.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Shock

"Fear? Oh great... That overgrown archer knows? Sheesh... Why did you tell her?"

IC: Vitesse

"...Wow. Your master must have truly influenced you. And yet... One has to wonder. Why do the Matoran praise the Toa so much, if they are simply beasts? From a logical point of view, if that were the case, the image of toa would be very different from the Matoran's point of view."

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia entered the library, and grabbed a book simply titled "The Divine Rahkmedy", and he jumped on the ceiling, where he started to read.

IC: Draco

Draco entered the gym, and scanned the area. There was a fat Rahkshi and... One with two heads, both of whom were sparring. Those were the oddities in the room. The others were all normal, but none Vitesse. He scanned the area in case he missed her...

OOC: Draco and Mortsia open for interaction.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Shark / Halls

Shark fixed Karzfire with an emotionless stare and simply said, "Later." And then kept walking. He had better things to do than pointlessly spar with this foolish, arrogant newcomer. Though if they continued to pester him he might have a new target.

IC: Jayar / Empty Classroom

Of course, flight didn't exactly provide plentiful opportunities to move, which for Hoto meant an inability to see. "It will be fine," Jayar comforted Hoto, "we'll guide you. And you can follow Era's pulses too."

He tried to ignore Snake's inquiries about Phogen, though they made him a bit nervous. If there was anyone capable of messing up their escape, it was Phogen...

IC: Gaever / Dorms, Gym

In her dorm, Gaever sat on her bed, bent over fiddling with her legs. This was the last joint; just a little bit more to file away so that it wouldn't chafe at high speeds. And then - after weeks upon weeks - she was finally done.

Not forever, of course. But she had finally reached a decent stopping point, at least.

She gave her wrist a flick, flipping the file back into her claw, as she rose. For a moment she swayed smoothly back and forth, exalting in the fruit of all her labor, her masterpiece.

Herself.

But there was a lot more to exaltation than mere swaying...

For the first time in practically forever she placed her modified hand on the doorknob, turned it, swung open the door which for so long rested motionless. Then she strode out, slowly at first and then more quickly and quicker still until she was loping down the halls like a manic Fusa with speed unmatched by any Rahkshi. Well, by some... But the way she achieved her speed was certainly far more glorious to the way they reached theirs.

She skittered a little as she turned in front of the Gym, bursting through the doors and into the expansive room. She couldn't resist channeling her running start into a leap through the air with all the power she could muster, which was just as considerable as she had dared to hope - her spring-loaded legs sent her flying through the room, further and higher than any Rahkshi could possibly manage. Hah! Any Rahkshi but her. She had transcended them all.

And now, if she could only find a sparring partner, she would prove it.

OOC: Finally, Gaever makes an appearance! Open to interaction in the Gym.

• Upvote 1

IC: Drift

"Follow me." I led the way through the halls.

IC: Silver

I tried to activate my power, but it wouldn't work. Instead, a burst of pain racked through my torso. I grit my teeth. Why wouldn't...?

An explosive wave of Molecular Disruption burst out of my hands, sending my enemy reeling. That... had never happened before. I looked down at my hands, crackling with power. My opponent leaped at my again, but a swift punch to the gut bought me a few more seconds - enough time for me to grasp her hands and squeeze, sending Level 3 Rahkshi energy through her carefully-carved claws, dulling them within seconds.

She took this news surprisingly well, cackling happily.

"Now I can spend even more time sharpening them! That means more PAIN!... don't worry, I'll share some of it with you!" She screamed, trying to bite my face off.This gave me the opening I was looking for - a pressure point. I lunged forward and brought the flat of my hand down on her [Rahkshi equivalent of a collarbone] with the force of a hammer.

She stood for one more second before collapsing.

Edited by Aerixx

IC Caoutchouc / Hallways

"I wouldn't trust Phogen as far as I could throw them."

Granted, he could likely throw the Derahk a considerable distance.

"We're good to move out, right?" Without waiting for a response, "good." He approached the door, took a quick peek out and slipped through. Moving for their egress at a fast pace, but with the air of someone doing something completely normal and non suspect.

...but close to it

IC: Fang - Empty Dorm Wing

"Good," Fang snapped as he made his way to the door. "We don't need her ruining this."

She had hoped they had found a boat or some way to commandeer the Crawler, even though she knew it was silly. The prospect of flying so far... completely blind... terrified her. Though Jayar tried to comfort her, she still shook in his arms.

And to make things worse, no one else could say they trusted Phogen. She couldn't be wrong about her...

IC: Char - Tridax's Office

As she waited for Draco's return and pondered the look on Vitesse's face when she was brought up to Tridax's Office, Char realized it might best suit her needs to get out of sight, at least for a little while. The only choice now was to hide down the hall or make a suitably dramatic entrance from inside Tridax's Office. Live to backstab another day, or exult in Vitesse's shock and horror... it was a tough decision. But she decided it would be better to stay on the inside.

"I think it would be best if Vitesse didn't see who turned her in, my Lord," she said humbly to Tridax. "Perhaps I can find out just how far this scheme extends if she continues to trust me. I'll just be around the corner..." And she set off to just that place.

IC: Snake - Empty dorm wing

I nod. While Pho had been, or had appeared to be friendly enough, you always got the feeling she was playing you, no matter how much she seemed to be on your side. I slip out after Cao. We'll be going past my dorm anyway, so I won't split off from the group. I try to look as casual as possible, while not lookin' so casual that I look like I'm tryin' to be casual, if you see what I mean. 

Kathok

IC--Beat --Gym

After a few moments, Beat spotted a likely-looking opponent, a black and green Rahk whose sword and shield were decorated with intricate red patterns. She leapt into the air, soared up almost to the ceiling, then dropped down a few steps in front of her quarry. "Hey, stripey!" she grinned, twirling Dicer around in front of her. "Put 'em up!"

OOC: Interacting with Blade. 

Hoto nodded and slowly moved towards the door with him. It was too late to have second thoughts. Just a quick flight, and then it would just be her and her friends. No more assignments, no more Gym, no more... Sontiri.

"Stay close..." she whispered.

IC: Rain - Cauldron

Rain didn't even stop as she burst through the waterfall and at last landed on dry ground. She surveyed the wide assortment of everything before her. Paints, looking like they'd been recently used, weapons, scrap metal, even the odd bit of food. So... what was first on her list? A new bag would be nice...