Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Flabbergaster

After two Rahks flew in, Flabbergaster moved to take his previous seat, thinking about that odd Rahk who-

"Matoran are worthless pieces of trash anyway, right?

That seemed to ring out like a gun being fired.  Flabbergaster walked up against the wall next to Vlad's bed, Barreling his glare down on the suspicious two while he folded his arms.

IC Doubt

Doubt began to breathe heavily, the sadness returning in heavy-lidded rings under his eyes. "Sure."

"What were those two killing you for anyway?"

IC Vaalku

Cold. He hadn't been in his dorm in a long, long time. It was dark, bare... Smelled of rust... Useless.

Vaalku pulled up the pile of slop and began slowly eating, not that he enjoyed the taste, but that he was left...

...Alone?

No. Not alone. Fang... Somewhere, I hope. Exxan, must be alive as well. Kat...? Yes, her too. But ol' rubberahk...

Perhaps the vengeance I've been seeing everywhere I look should have passed long ago. I always though myself as a carrier of justice. I never seemed to listen to sensitivity; using lies to cheer people up, stories of senseless rabble. When that odd, silver Rahk beat me for calling her head a brick... She must have leveled up during that. What has all this life been worth? Nothing? I tried honesty, I got beaten. I tried friendliness, I got a few friends... Who all left. Then I tried lying to keep them. I lost half of me.

Vaalku sluggishly pulled out his harp he had snatched when he left. Holding it close, he strummed a few notes across it with care. I never really knew Omega... But something about him made me fight, live, destroy...

After strumming it one more time, he began to play notes in a pattern resembling a song that grew more tearful as he continued.

IC Frog

Frog glared at the sound of Dakilik's voice. "We're already here."

• Upvote 1

IC--Beat--Gym

"Okay, but I want it on the record that this was your idea." Beat spun the bolas at her side as she tracked Ipartsa's dash around the gym, and when the spheres were glowing brightly she aimed the weapon just in front of her speeding target and let it loose.

IC--Footwork--Feka's Dorm

"Well, if you can think of someplace away from the school grounds where we can do that, I guess that would be better."

IC (As Ipartsa): The rahkshi of chain lightning felt her feet restrained as the electric bola snagged her feet and jolted her with a surge of electricity. "I'm fine!" She called out while giving a thumbs up.

IC (As Feka): "Phantom is destroyed, so that's not an option. Although... The gym let me summon a block of Protodermis and while it can't be damaged in any way, perhaps we could summon almost anything we wanted... Like an anvil and a pool of molten Protodermis..."

IC (As Tangirahk): The rahkshi of sonics was beginning to lose her patience. (And she's tempted to auto hit and smack Daklik's face with her spikes.)

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

"Excuse me," he whispered to the two-headed one, "may I join you?"

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Refectory. 

We cast a glance towards the two rahks already with us, then shrugged. "Go ahead." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC:

IC (As Ipartsa): The rahkshi of chain lightning felt her feet restrained as the electric bola snagged her feet and jolted her with a surge of electricity. "I'm fine!" She called out while giving a thumbs up.

Um, Lewa, that's not exactly what It's supposed to do. The bolas release kinetic force, not electricity, so it would be more like running into something than getting zapped.

"Great idea!" That, Footwork supposed, was why he would never be an inventor himself. He wasn't exactly stupid, but this required all sorts of odd lateral thinking that he just wasn't very good at.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

"Thank you," he rasped, sitting down. "My name is Nyarl. I'll understand perfectly if you don't want to shake my hand." That line had been his go-to I icebreaker for months. It rarely worked, but perhaps the present company would be more receptive.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Cool. He has tentacle fingers...

"Help settle an argument. Would you say we're one person, or two?"

Don't be rude.

I'm not. If I wanted to be rude, I'd make fun of his tentacles.

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Great idea!" That, Footwork supposed, was why he would never be an inventor himself. He wasn't exactly stupid, but this required all sorts of odd lateral thinking that he just wasn't very good at.

IC (As Ipartsa): Despite nothing getting in the way aside from the Bola, it felt like she had smacked a wall as the bolas trapped her feet and sent her crashing to the ground. She cradled her face in pain as the rahkshi tried to roll over towards Beat.

IC (As Feka): "Change of plan, let's go back to the gym." Said Feka as he still held onto the blow torch and left the room. "There is still one problem. Even if I forge the case and it works fine, we still need the wires and we have to recreate energy absorption. I don't see any Vorahk volunteering to help and no matoran would want their fingers or guts ripped out. Any suggestions?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Rider

Rider immediately snapped out of his trance, and fell to the ground, gasping. His eyes returned to the normal innocent eyes of the Rahi Control Rahk. Claws crawled under his legs and whimpered.

IC: Scout

"....sorry. Bad memories." Scout said, rubbing his head apologetically.

Edited by Agent Epsilon

IC: Shock

"Yup. In addition to ah... work out programs, he also has a cremation business for Matoran. It's pretty cheap, too... Well, it costs them their lives, but Matoran are worthless pieces of trash anyway, right?" I whisper this, because I don't want anybody to overhear us.If they did, well... We would most likely have to run... again.

IC: Nightmare

"Yep, I smashed ones face."

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

"Well, judging by your choice of pronoun, it seems that you, at least, consider yourselves to be two individuals."

IC--Beat--Gym

"Agh, I was afraid of that," Beat muttered as she ran over to Ipartsa. Then, louder, "Are you okay?"

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork racked his brain for a moment, trying to force himself to look at the problem from some other angle. The sight of a Porter rolling past them sparked a decent idea. "Hey, you don't suppose we could salvage some wiring from one of those robot butler things, do you?"

"Yes, we're two individuals. We figured that out quite some time ago," we snapped, before calming a little, "but are we two people, or one? We might have two heads, but we've still only got one body..." 

IC: Rain - Gym

Rain looked over the Gym for what had to be the twentieth time. It was full of Rahkshi, but they all seemed too busy to even look at her. She couldn't take it anymore.

She stepped right up to a disgusting Rahkshi who looked like he had dozed off in a forest and was now tossing rocks around. Piece of cake... it's been a while since I had cake... Focus! "Oi, Planter, you up for a spar?"

IC; Tear - Refectory

He didn't seem too eager to share more of his history. In fact, he preferred to stuff his mouth with mostly dead slop. Once he got past the taste, he realized he hadn't eaten for days and quickly returned for a second serving.

The new arrival only got a brief nod. Tear didn't even seem to notice their tentacles.

OOC: Rain speaking to Kaboom.

IC Frog

After a grumbled sigh, Frog looked towards where he assumed Tangi was(right past her). "Well, do you have the paper for the copying?"

IC Flabbergaster

He was quite ticked now.

"Remember," He said, his voice carrying farther than he had intended, "In the reverse position, Matoran would think no better of worms in a tin can."

IC: Shock

"And exactly how would you do that? Belly flop on us? Look man, respect other people's opinions. The nerve of some people..." I say this, quite annoyed. Who is he to go around and interrupt other people's conversations? I was also a little confused by how he heard what I said. But hey, what can I do?

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare was quite obviously refraining from bursting with laughter

Fatzo give us a Beating? 

"Listen, we wouldn't bother ourselves with such trivial matters as facing off against you. that's the end of that conversation. now Shoo." he responded.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Draco

IC: Malady (Gym)

I approach with my same loping strides as earlier. As I raise my mace arm in order to bring it crashing down, I begin running- only to, almost as soon as I come within reach of my opponent's swords, drop to the floor and perform a roll on my side, intending to knock into his shins and, with my current velocity, the impact would be more than enough to knock him over. Besides, even if I'm unable to knock him over, it would place me close enough to him to be beyond the effective range of his swords, and likewise, close enough for me to mount a full-on offensive whilst not giving him any respite to blow me away from him again.

All in all, it's a situation in which I win every time.

I like that sort of situation.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Draco

Malady does indeed knock me over onto my back, but I use the velocity and continue rolling, slightly to the side so I don't injure my spines. In a second, I'm back on my feet. With that, I approach quickly, slicing with one of my swords downwards at Malady's torso, my other blade ready to block her mace. I increase the speed of the blade, which is already going fast, with my cyclonic energy.

IC: Spezia

I awake from my slumber, groaning. Well, then. Another day, another widget- Well, not for me. We Rahkshi don't seem to have a currency.... a shame, really. I could use payment. Grabbing my bags, I get up, and go to the dorm next door- My brother's. "Oy, wake up! We got work to do!" I yell to Strurin.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Spezia
"We got work to do, that's what. We need some fresh meat, fruit, and vegetables. Spices are looking good, though I would like to have some more clove... So we need to hit up the mainland." I say this with authority. After all, who is the better cook? Me, that's who. "Let's go. Wake yourself up, too."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

"One body, yes, but it seems to me that the head is the defining factor. The brain is the source of everything that defines a person: attitudes, thought, and--regardless of antiquated notions about the heart--emotion. Therefore, two brains in two heads makes two people." Nyarl was a bit surprised at himself for being so long-winded, but still rather pleased with his logic.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom pretended to ignore the interloper for a moment, loading another stone into his sling and preparing to fling it toward one of his targets. At the last moment, though, he spun on his heel and sent the missile speeding toward her midsection. A bit predictable, perhaps, but he was just testing the waters at this point.

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Cave

"Gorast...the assignment...the village...burning...I had to..."

Suddenly, the scent of smoke clinging to his armor grew to unbearable levels. "Have to get it off!" he shrieked, clumsily attempting to rise to his feet, but only succeeding in dropping onto his hands and knees.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

IC: Lucid / Lucid's Cave

The village, burnt by Gorast...? Somehow, that came as no surprise. In other circumstances, she might have asked for something more, but clearly this was not the time. Sepulchral was choking in his guilt, the pain he had inflicted now turned on him. He needed sympathy, healing...

On her right hand, her ring glimmered prominently. Or perhaps it was just another figment of her overactive imagination. Either way, what she needed to do now was clear.

"Let me take you to a place of peace," she offered, her voice filled with urgent concern. "A place of healing. Just let me touch your forehead with my ring," she held out her hand towards him, the ring gleaming as the shafts of light bounced off it, "and then we can depart." She didn't want to force her dream upon anyone in such a terrible state of mind if they didn't want it, but it was clear in her intonation that she very much hoped he allow her to do so, knowing it would certainly be to his benefit.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Cave

Sepulchral caught the gist of what Lucid was saying, but couldn't have answered--or even made any significant movement--no matter what effort he expended. Paralyzed by his psychological turmoil, eyes clenched tightly shut, he nevertheless managed a terse nod.

IC: Grossh only got his Rau on to hear the last part of Kat's sentence. Thankfully Era had her pidgin Matoran to speak with which filled the smith in on the rest. Grossh hadn't got where he was being stupid, he could put "impromptu" together with "need a safe place" together and get "running away".

"Am I to assume this safe place you seek would be somewhere Tridax, or indeed the Brotherhood in general, cannot get their greasy fingers on you?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Optis:

Optis finally hauled himself up to the top of a pillar on teh Causeway, having had to climb it with his knives. Stowing them away in their compartments, he checked his chest compartment. His notebook was ruined. Sighing, he ducked as a Rahkshi flew over his head.

IC Shatter:

FInally reaching the Causeway, Shatter switched to flight mode and flew off, heading for teh Cauldron. He needed paint....

IC Fog:

Reaching the Headmaster's office, Fog knocked on teh door with his free hand.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Lucid / Lucid's Cave

Lucid reached out her hand, pressing it gently against Sepulchral's forehead. The ring made contact, and the world fell away -

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest (Lucid's Cave)

- and as moments passed, gradually returned. But now it was quite different, and vastly superior in every way. Where the walls of a small, almost claustrophobic cave had surrounded them before, now they sat in a small clearing surrounded by towering, majestic trees, covered in mosses and vines bearing flowers representing every color of the rainbow, more vibrant than even the most demanding artist could dare to dream. The ground was equally well-adorned, every possible rock or patch of soil was home to some variety of flora, be it elegant tall grass, beautiful bright flower, or squat luminescent mushroom.

And innumerable varieties of wildlife resided in companionship with the vegetation of the realm, from exotically colored birds to small squirrel-like creatures dashing about the undergrowth, sloths of more colors than anyone could ever expect sloths to come in and even some sort of panther lounging peacefully in the branches of one tree. Light filtering through the leaves above dyed the entire idyllic affair with an ever-shifting interplay of different shades of green and yellow. It was, on the whole, as beautiful a setting as one could imagine, if not more.

But the most stunning and central element of the landscape was the fountain. Without any apparent source, water flowed endlessly from two cupped hands of ancient mossy stone, which floated suspended in midair unmoving high above the two Rahkshi's heads and just below the shelter of the canopy. From there the crystalline liquid cascaded to the ground, giving off a constant watery crash to compete with the tranquil birdsong and exuding a mist glinting elusive rainbows as it landed in a pond below, a basin of stone eroded into an almost perfect bowl by an eternity of falling water. From there branched off six streams, spaced roughly equally around the basin, which flowed away in six unique directions through the trees and into the forest, out of sight.

Somehow (maybe it was the magically suspended, infinite source of water?), it was clear: this was not just any fountain. It was at the heart of the entire forest, a source of vitality revered by the life it sustained more than anything else, save one single thing.

Lucid took her hand off of Sepulchral's forehead. She was faintly glowing, literally - an ethereal light wafted off her armor. For she was the one thing this realm valued above the fountain, its kind and noble queen, and she was sure to look the part. "Welcome to my realm," she told him quietly.

IC: Malattia
"Question for you, though, newcomer. Why do you have all those... tentacles on you? Do you use them as weapons?" I ask this, confused, as to why a Rahkshi would have them. It just is not the most practical thing. Granted, I was the one with the serum, flowing in my veins...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Rain - Gym

Her potential opponent didn't even seem to hear her. Of all the rude and inconsiderate things...

She was about to try something more drastic when he suddenly whirled around and flung a rock straight towards her. She had only enough time to slow it with a gust of wind before it rammed into her stomach. "What the Karz... is your problem?" she gasped furiously.

IC--Beat--Gym

"Agh, I was afraid of that," Beat muttered as she ran over to Ipartsa. Then, louder, "Are you okay?"

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork racked his brain for a moment, trying to force himself to look at the problem from some other angle. The sight of a Porter rolling past them sparked a decent idea. "Hey, you don't suppose we could salvage some wiring from one of those robot butler things, do you?"

IC (As Ipartsa): "The was up with those bolas! It looked like it had electricity stored in it, but I felt my feet getting knocked away instread of thousands of volts!" The rahkshi shouted.

IC (As Feka): "That's an excellent idea, I'll stay here and melt down the weapons while you try and take apart one of the robots. One of the weapons from the armory should do the trick." Said the rahkshi of sonics as he summoned a forge and began melting the knife.

IC (As Tangirahk): "I'll. Get them." Said the sonic rahkshi as she forced the door open and grabbed several sheets of paper. "Here, now copy those music sheets."

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

"One body, yes, but it seems to me that the head is the defining factor. The brain is the source of everything that defines a person: attitudes, thought, and--regardless of antiquated notions about the heart--emotion. Therefore, two brains in two heads makes two people." 

He makes a good point. 

Maybe... but still... physically we're only one person, right?

Didn't he just say we were two?

Ugh... this argument is giving me a headache.

I blame you.

Why? You were the one who started it. 

IC:  "Am I to assume this safe place you seek would be somewhere Tridax, or indeed the Brotherhood in general, cannot get their greasy fingers on you?"

IC: Era - House of Grossh.

I nodded. "Can you help?" 

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Forest (Cave)

Sepulchral managed to raise his head. Upon taking in his surroundings, is eyes widened, his grief momentarily overcome by a sense of awe. He started to say something, then stopped, began speaking again, and once more fell silent. "All right, I'm lost," he finally managed. "Where are we?"

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom giggled as his targets circled rapidly around him. "Well, you're the one who challenged me to a spar. I just thought I'd see how quick you were on the uptake. Gotta admit, I'm a little disappointed." He unlimited his swords--the cutlass in his left hand, and the chute blade in his right. "Let's see if you can do better."

IC--Footwork--Gym

"I...uh...already have weapons. I guess I can handle one of those. They probably won't miss one if I can get it while it's alone."

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat couldn't help but wince a bit. "That's why I was worried about you taking the hit. The book said they were usually infused with kinetic energy; I thought you heard that part."

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

Nyarl turned from the single-bodied duo, who seemed to be lost in thought, to their companion. "Well, my Makuta is fond of experimentation, but not very good at thinking through the results." He shrugged. "They're decent weapons, when used properly, but I'm definitely glad they're not the only ones I have."

IC: Malattia
"Same with my Makuta. Did several experiments... Well, they seemed successful at first, but... as time went on, they went... Well, miserable for me, slightly disappointing to my Makuta. I think the only reason he sent me to Corpus was to have someone else aid me." As I speak, I remember the memories, most unpleasant. " Who was your Makuta? Mutran? Chirox?"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Chirox is a great dad," we said, distractedly. 

He just didn't explain how many people we technically are...

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest (Lucid's Cave)

Lucid almost wanted to say, 'my realm, like I just said,' but didn't. She couldn't really blame him for his confusion, especially not in his current, grief-stricken state. Instead, she explained, "Our spirits are now in the realm of my dreams. For you need a place of peace and tranquility." She gestured over the trees, the animals. "A retreat from the turmoil, where you may rest your wearied spirit and regain a faith in the truth of beauty."

Now she turned her gaze to the fountain, and indicated with outstretched fingers the clear cascading water. "And so this... this is the mystical Fountain of Lamneth," she declared. "The clear water flowing forth from the fount bestows purity and healing for all, be they Rahi, tree... or Rahkshi." She turned her gaze meaningfully to Sepulchral, and told him, "I brought you here that you might feel this healing."

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

He'd been watching the solo spar for a few minutes, absentmindedly drumming fingers against the ground. The wait had him anxious, he didn't even know where to begin on the list of things that could go wrong. All he could do was hope Grossh lived up to what the other's had said about him...

Standing like a spring, he picked grabbed a pair of broomsticks that had been leaning on the wall and approached the silver rahkshi, offering her one.

"Care for a partner?"

IC Recherche / Phantom-on-the-Water

Rising into flight mode, the gold and crimson flyer maintained a meter or so of distance from the chemist.

"Are you planning to go in through the main entrance? Perhaps flying directly to your dorm would be wise."

...but close to it