Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Helkyre

Helkyre eventually arrived at the school exit, and proceeded to fly out over into the causeway. A rahkshi of what looked to be weather control, judging from the rain clouds forming over them, sat on one of the pillars. But Helkyre didn't pay much attention to it. She had a job to do. She was fetching stone. Material for the headstone of Nightmare's grave.

One of the pillars seemed to have had the top broken off. Helkyre decided she might as well cut stone from this pillar. She took out her chisel and hammer and started chipping away at the stone. She had done this before. She knew exactly how to cut the stone best, and soon enough, a sizable chunk of the stone was ready for the taking. Helkyre picked up the stone, realizing it might be a bit too heavy to fly with, and so decided to teleport across the pillars back to the school.

Helkyre teleported one last time, arriving with the stone at the school gates.

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire walked out of the room to go to the Causeway, hoping to be able to meditate and improve his battle strategy, when he saw another strong Rahk resting on a pillar. He approached the warrior slowly. "You." he shouted up to the tower. "Would you be willing to battle?"

OOC: Karzfire to Rain

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Shock

"YOU KNOW NOTHING.ONLY DEATH CAN END THIS, WHETHER IT BE THEIR DEATH OR MINE. BECAUSE THE ONLY PERSON WHO WAS EVEN CLOSE TO A FRIEND OF MINE WAS STABBED WITHOUT MERCY. SO GIVE ME ONE KARZING REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T. ONE. KARZING. REASON!!" I shout, punching the wall three times. It hurts, but I don't care.

IC: Vitesse

I stand by, unsure of what to do.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC--Nyarl--Gym

As his opponent's feet hurtled toward his face, Nyarl used several of his spinal tentacles to block--it would probably leave some nasty bruising, but they were strong enough to keep his face from getting kicked in. Then, still keeping his grip on the cane, he sent his free hand whipping toward the Rahkshi's face like a cluster of bladed snakes, even as he attempted to sink the blades of his back tentacles into the opponent's leg.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Deciding he had enough material to start with, Sepulchral sat down in the nearest chair and began to read.

IC--Kaboom--Refectory/Halls

After making short work of his meal, Kaboom began sauntering toward the gym, a grin of vicious anticipation creeping across his faceplate.

IC--Footwork--Gym

There was no mistaking that voice (insofar as it was a voice). At the sight of Icarax scanning the room, Footwork stopped his dancing and started trying to look unobtrusive and innocent.

OOC: Sepulchral, Kaboom, and Footwork all open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

"Does pounding your fist against that wall achieve anything?" Lucid replied, calm and solemn in her rhetoric despite the angry outburst before her. "Will it bring him back if you break your hand, or dent the wall? No. And does it make you feel any better? No. It only brings you further pain."

"Seeking death, yours or another's, is the same. It can do nothing for your friend, and will only hurt you more and more. This is the reason you must choose life above death."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Rain - Causeway

Rain's meditation was disturbed by a rhythmic banging and cracking. She bore it for as long as she could before turning around and snapping, "Oi! Keep it down over..."

But the Rahkshi was gone, along with a good chunk of one of the Causeway's pillars. Rain sighed and turned back to the ocean.

A short time later, another voice broke in on her thoughts. "Not this time, buddy," she sighed without even turning to look at him. Hopefully he would take the hint before she had to do something regrettable.

IC: Char - Courtyard

Char happily ignored the ranting Rahkshi and his technicolor psychiatrist, and continued fiddling with the flowers.

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear's eyes bored into Maron, searching for any sign of aggression. The Rahkshi of Sleep didn't even seem to have a weapon, though the strange device mounted on her head seemed intimidating.

The knife did not disappear back into its hiding place, now revealed to be a hatch in one of Tear's legs. "You should learn to be more careful around here," he snarled. "Don't you know what this place is?"

Helkyre finally arrived back in the Courtyard, placing down the roughly cut stone slab on the ground next to the grave. She once more took out her chisel and hammer and started to refine the slab before she would then carve Nightmare's name into it, along with any message his friend wished for.

IC: Icarax followed Sliver again. But those eyes he'd grown continued to watch the fight, flowing round his head like leaves on water. 

I am going to assume the traitorous elements are inside the box. Had you plans in mind for what they might do once you open it up? Any defence or counter-attack for what I assume will be an immediate escape attempt?

IC: "I'd suggest you go ask Icarax," Suvak suggested, "Either Tridax already received the new suits and our new Headmaster can just give you one, or he can do a better job of fetching you one."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Tesla - Refectory > Dormitories

Tesla finished her meal and gone to Dormitories. She didn't felt like doing something and she wasn't able to get electromagnetism from her mind. It's pitty, she thought, I can't use magnetism to create electricity. She has gone to her room and sat on her bed. When she lay on her bed, she fell asleep after just few seconds.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Draco

"Do not worry, my dark master, for their hands are bound." I say, getting down on one knee and bowing humbly to Icarax. "And as for an escape attempt..." I will for a wall to form at the doors of the gym. "I doubt he will be getting far away anytime soon."

IC: Mortsia

I nearly fall when the voice talks. Icarax? Here!?

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Snap [Library->Halls->Gym(?)]

The rahkshi named Feka hadn't replied, but Snap assumed he'd probsbly heard her after the six or seventh time, everyone else in the Library had.

She made her way back to the gym at a more leisurely pace tan before, feeling there wasn't much need to rush back to footwork, and hoping that the fighting would have died down by the time she finally got there, As she approached the gym's location, she turned to enter its... Wall?

"What the-" She said in a puzzeled tone, "Where's- Where are the doors?"

Someone didn't want people coming in, or out of this room, it seems.

IC: Rose [Halls]

She waved as Doubt flew off, with a little "buh-bye!" to be polite, before turning away again,

"The gym is where people train," She thought out loud, "Well... I h-haven't worked on my... technique, in a while..."

She lauged softly to herself, then hurried down the halls. Not in flight mode, but more of an all-fours kind of running.

OOC: Rose Open for Interaction [on her way to the Gym]

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC - Jitters / Dormitories

Jitters fumbled with the key to his new dorm and wondered how things could have gone so wrong.

He knew his master hated him, and disproved of almost every trait and quirk Jitters possessed, but somehow Jitters wouldn't believe that even HE could do such a thing to his own flesh-and-blood.

Jitters finally found the key hole and inserted his key. The lock refused to give way until he heard a sharp snap that he hoped was only the lock releasing. The thick wooden door creaked open ominously, casting the faintest of lights into the cold, dreary dorm. Jitters immediately noticed that the only piece of furniture provided for students, a painfully rigid looking bed, was slamming itself against a wall in the back right corner of the stone room. After the 5th slam, Jitters glanced in several directions before taking three long strides into the room to lift the bed off of Karzahnii knows what.

He thinks this is hilarious, Jitters thought bitterly. I hope whatever it is killed a few of his men before he sent it to bother me.

If Jitters was angry before lifting the bed, now he was profoundly confused. Beneath his new bed laid a Shore Turtle, who's tiny eyes were still adjusting to the light. It seemed to eye Jitters warily, before again headbutting the wall with a loud CRACK. Jitters frowned and waved his hand, activating his power of Rahi Control.

"Cut that out," he whispered. "Do you want to wake up every Karzahnii-forsaken thing in this dreadful place?" 

The turtle immediately turned and waddled to Jitters' side; its small, black eyes seemingly awaiting another command.

What is he playing at? Jitters wondered, as he led the turtle from the room and locked the door behind them. Whatever it is, I'll show him. I'll prove to him that I AM every bit as good as my brothers. I'll make powerful friends here, and I'll be powerful myself...

This defiant thought quickly turned sour in his mind as he glanced at his new ward, who struggled to keep up with his long strides.

Let's see what kind of Rahkshi they have here...

OOC: Jitters open for interaction

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

I stand there in silence, before shaking myself. "No. But it's what Nightmare would have wanted, avenging him." With that, I walk into the school. Nothing would stop me.

IC: Malattia

I walk towards the Refectory... But it would seem that Tear is up and about, talking to another Rahkshi. Let's see... Upright posture, masculine voice, anger issues... It's Tare. I put the doll in my bag, before approaching. "Sup, Tear?" I call out.

IC: Spezia

"Alright. Back to Corpus, then? I have more than enough vegetables." I say, hefting my bag.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Jayar / House of Grossh

Incapable of giving a verbal thank you the bringers of food could comprehend, Jayar merely nodded politely to them as they set out plates of snacks. Simple though the food might be, it was a vast improvement upon the slop at the school. The others (one Rahkshi in particular came to mind for him, guess which) would probably enjoy it; too bad they weren't here to try it...

...Or perhaps that wasn't strictly necessary. Carefully, he took some of the more durable snacks - things like small chocolates and cookies - and wrapped them safely in a napkin or two before setting them aside. He'd bring that with him when he left, and give it to Hoto when he met back up with her later.

"Hey! Hold on a minute! I need you to give me some kind of message to put on Nightmare's headstone!" Helkyre shouted after Shock. She had finished refining the stone slab into something presentable, and was just about to start carving in Nightmare's name.

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

Lucid sighed. She wanted to convince Shock that was violence not the way... but it would be futile, she saw. He was set on learning his lessons the hard way. It could only be hoped that he survived.

"Then if you should need counsel, or someone to talk to, or even just a shoulder to cry on... seek me out," she called quietly after him. That was as much as she could offer the poor soul now.

IC: Rain - Causeway

Rain turned to look at Karzfire with bleary eyes. Had she been in any decent shape earlier, she might have recognized Fins' opponent, but he was just another Rahkshi to her. One she did not want disturbing her. "I'm not fighting you," she said again, this time a bit more clearly.

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear's fierce expression seemed to soften as he recognized the voice. The knife dropped back to his side. "Ah yes... sorry, I must have... dozed off earlier. Its been a long time since I've slept."

IC: Jitters - Hallways

Jitters had heard shouts further down one of the dimly lit halls, along with a few vaguely humanoid shaped shadows that danced along the walls in a flurry of motion. With his new turtle in tow, Jitters stalked down the hall to find his new classmates.

OOC: Am I able to meet Tear and see his little knife standoff?

Gali.png

IC Kat- Grossh's home:

Food. My one weakness.

Despite myself, I grinned a little, grabbing several pastries.

And began stuffing my face.

I am a total sucker, I know.

IC Grim- Gym:

Grim dropped to one knee in a bow, and at once, the metal walls of Subject's cell became a one way mirror, allowing Icarax to see in, but not allowing Subject to see out.

"Headmaster, I captured this one on grounds of potential treachery. He willingly did not assist in the destruction of Phantom, and although he would not say why, he made for his weapons upon my suggestion that he might disagree with you or any of the other Dark Ones."

IC Poly - Gym:

I'd about passed out, when a burning, stinging sensation in my eyes awoke me in a rage. Such as it was, I scrambled back, out of range of the sleep gas.

One hand trying to clear my eyes, I extended my other hand, rhotuka at the ready.

"Who dares?!"

"Thanks. But I won't need it." I say. Then I turn my attention to Helkyre. "Write on that stone, 'your legacy will live on for centuries to come.'"' With that, I run towards the gym.

IC: Spezia

"Alright. Off we go!" With that, I begin flying off to Corpus.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

OOC: Hey, Doubt. nice to meet you.

IC: Jitters

Jitters stopped running as he realized he had forgotten something. His turtle sat roughly five paces behind him, sitting obstinately and had no intentions of budging. Before Jitters had a chance to ready his Control spell again, he heard the clanking of metallic feet turning the corner behind his turtle. A Rahkshi, speeding around the corner, neglected to notice Jitters rock of a turtle until it was too late. Jitters stepped to the side as the other Rahkshi helped himself to the floor.

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

OOC: Doubt was in flight mode. But i'll go with it.

IC Doubt

*klunk* "Ow!"

Painfully pulling himself to his feet, Doubt turned around to see he had tripped... Over a turtle. "Um... Last I checked, the halls were not a petting zoo. What's your little friend's name?"

IC: Jitters

"Uh... name?"

Jitters looked at his turtle, who had pulled himself inside his shell and was left reeling like an oversized top. Jitters' brooding over his master had erased most other thoughts from his mind and he had almost forgotten his little gift. The Shore Turtle had stopped spinning, and began to cautiously uncurl himself from his Pakari-shaped shell.

In that instant, he knew the perfect name for him. The resemblance was uncanny.

Jitters grinned at the turtle, then raised his head to look at the Rahkshi.

"His name is Destraz."

Edited by Toa Cykron
Gali.png

Helkyre nodded and carved Nightmare's name into the stone, as well as Shock's message. After refining the text as well as the slab's edges, the head stone was ready. She carried it over to the grave and placed it there, the grave now facing into the center of the courtyard. "There... I think this may be one of my better works yet."

IC: Vlad / Ice Rink (Gym)

So as Illusive skidded towards him Vlad crouched, tense, only to explode upward with a leap over Illusive as the last possible moment approached. As he did so he spun, delivering a powerful kick towards his opponent's already wounded carapace from above and just a little behind Illusive. Good luck finding enough friction on the slippery surface of the ice to dodge that...

IC: Illusive - Gym. 

The moment my foe jumped, I plunged Serpent-Fang's bladed end into the ice, sinking lower to the ground and holding onto it as I continued to slide, using it as an anchor to pull off a tight 180 degree turn, which also put me out of the path of my foe's unexpected kick. 

I retracted the blade and got to my feet, backing off a little. Your move, shiny...

IC: I am going to assume the traitorous elements are inside the box. Had you plans in mind for what they might do once you open it up? Any defence or counter-attack for what I assume will be an immediate escape attempt?

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Waiting for my companions - even the incompetent one who seemed to think blocking the gym doors would actually accomplish something - to speak first, I finally turned to Icarax. "We know what we're doing." I assured him. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Doubt

"My name's Doubt." Doubt said, trying his best to cheer up. "You happen to know what Destraz eats?"

IC Flabbergaster

Now... Hugging... Ugh..

This was too complicated. First he tries to tear a Rahk's throat out, then he cries, then attempts to beat Palma, then hugs his friend, then... Just AARGH. His head hurt.