Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sliver - Gym.

I rolled my eyes, raising both hands.

With one, I sent a full-on blast of level four cyclonic energy at the one spouting the insults. With the other, I sent an equally powerful blast searing towards his friend, who seemed to think I hadn't noticed her sneaking away...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC God Twins:

Ezec simply kept walking forward, "You are not a fight."

Aza meanwhile, laughed. Puling out a barbed arrow was near guaranteed to tear out muscle and tendon. His arm would be useless. Still, being stabbed was not something Aza wanted, so she twisted sideways, not only dodging the Stab, but the arrow, as well, putting Famine right in the way of his brother's own arrow. 

OOC: Sorry Nato, I thought I posted :(

IC: Zelnos and Yuna | Infirmary

Yuna giggled at Exxan's slightly awkward response while Zelnos just sighed.

"Oh, wait..." Yuna started rummaging through his bag before pulling out something wrapped in leaves, before unwrapping it and turning to Exxan and Zelnos.

"I caught a lot of fish. You want some?"

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

He groaned, how had the kid even gotten that bad in the time he'd been gone? Looking around, he quickly assessed the cleaning closet as the most likely source of makeshift medical et cetera. Covering the distance in a couple of strides, he was rewarded with a whole mess of rags. Selecting the cleanest ones, a bottle of ethyl alcohol and some quickly scavenged wire he returned to Kat and Shield. Pouring the alcohol on the rags, he raised it towards the wounds before stopping.

"This is gonna hurt, kid."

Then he started.

...but close to it

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

"No thanks, I'm fine," I assured them. 

IC: Era - Great Food Market. 

Finally growing bored of exploring, I started to head back to the Warehouse. 

IC: Xara - Malebranche.

I started wandering the streets, keeping an eye out for Hoto and Jayar. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rail - Causeway

Carefully placing the note inside of his Kraata Case, Rail turned back towards Dormirahk and Kakarahk.

"I'm heading to the infirmary so Palma and I can have a little chat," he said. "I know I already roped you two into helping me out once today, but I'd appreciate it if you kept your ears to the ground for any info at all concerning this Vlad character. Knowing who did this would certainly go a long way towards stopping them."

With that, he proceeded to close the distance between himself and the school's main entrance.

IC: ??? - Causeway

If the Rahkshi of Dodge even noticed the arrival of the other students, he sure wasn't acting like he did. Instead, he continued to frantically tear his way through the many piles of supplies, searching for something (preferably explosives) to accent his previously salvaged inventory.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dormirahk

Dormirahk nodded as they themselves went into the school too, mulling over where they might most likely hear something about this Vlad character.

IC: Door

"Well... if you say so." Door was quite honestly astonished at how much the chaos within the gym had escalated. It was as if the place had turned into a war zone. "It's as if the place has turned into a war zone." Door said, almost as if I, the narrator, hadn't said the very same thing myself the sentence before.

IC: Helkyrie

The teleport-rahk teleported down from the branches of the tree, looking around to make sure there wasn't some kind of threat in their vicinity. "So... what now?"

IC: Vinna

Vinna eyed the other rahkshi, formulating various plans for how they would deal with them if they were to attack the rahkshi he had followed.

IC: Aerahk

"Now, this here is the library. There are various books on almost every subject here, and it is in fact one of my... preferred places here within the school grounds. How ever, since there isn't much more to this place than what I just said-" Aerahk now walked out the exit "I guess that means we're off to the dormitories. Right this way." Aerahk continued as he now headed for the center of the school.

OOC: I am sorry for inactivity, I spent whole weekend making game for Jam and Monday for a bit of not-really-doing-anything.

Btw, is it day or night for forest group(s)?

IC: Tesla - Forest

Tesla decided to land on spot where she left scout group. She saw a familiar group of trees and landed there. She started looking for footsteps. Ground was hard, but in the end, she saw something that reminded her of a Rahkshi foot. It took her few minutes to actually find more. Finally, she had a rough idea of the Helkyrie's and Revenge's direction and headed there.

OOC: It's right direction.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC God Twins:

Ezec simply kept walking forward, "You are not a fight."

Aza meanwhile, laughed. Puling out a barbed arrow was near guaranteed to tear out muscle and tendon. His arm would be useless. Still, being stabbed was not something Aza wanted, so she twisted sideways, not only dodging the Stab, but the arrow, as well, putting Famine right in the way of his brother's own arrow.

OOC: Ezec just burned Death so hard. :P

IC: Edge

Tossing War's body aside (and hurting him more in the process), he began looking through the crowd, seeing if anybody else was dying on the floor to experiment on.

IC: Horserahk

Pestilence suddenly remembered. Why was he here? His brother was using him and Famine as fightolbots with the logic that War is our brother.

Pestilence thought, "Of course when War gets in a fight they can't beat, Death has to come flying to us for help... And what a predicament he got us in now. I'm going to have a long talk with him."

Death smiled. If that lumbering idiot kept walking forward in pure darkness which he can tell by the sound of his footsteps...

He imagined a rock on the floor, not large enough to stop Ezec, but small enough to trip him.

Famine didn't have enough time to dodge, so the arrow was sent whizzing into his already useless arm and sent him staggering backwards. He fell over and was poisoned.

Pestilence silently cursed. He lowered his bow. He was fed up with dealing with Death and War's problems and Famine was paying for it.

"I concede. You can fight Death. Just give me back my knife and I'll take Famine and go."

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Pyre

He realized that the matoran had died. (Probably long ago) He let out a sigh. He would need to find the culprit some other way. He left the matoran and walked to the gym, wanting to test out his new knife. He secluded himself in a corner and imagined walls. He pulled the knife out.

"Let's see what you can do."

IC: Edge

Despite being a gym, Edge noticed a significant lack of dying bodies. He left for the infirmary hoping for more luck. He spotted a dead matoran and smiled. He took it and began dragging it to his dorm if he could find it.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Vlad / Forest

Vlad landed near Call, somewhat relieved the massive Panrahk had demanded Call halt. Granted, this guy had come with intent to slaughter and enslave Matoran, but when the village still stood and he didn't seem to have any infected slaves following him around it was tough for Vlad to really muster up the same burning righteous fury he felt when he thought of a true villain like Illusive. "Yes, let's not have him dead please. He doesn't quite deserve zat." Vlad agreed.

But that wasn't to say he was just going to let Burn get off with impunity. He had still intended to pain innocent Matoran, and that needed some punishment. "But he does deserve some punishment. Relieving him of his veapon unt satchel... maybe trimming his spines a bit... should suffice to teach him." (He'd thought about saying hands or fingers, but that too struck him as a bit overly cruel; they were necessary for defending oneself. Spines, though, served no function as far as he knew except to look cool.)

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Malebranche

After wandering and thinking for what felt like hours, Fang suddenly looked upward through the soot and smog billowing from the Caldera. He thought he could see the first light of day. Either way, it was probably time for him to start heading back. Not eager to find a cable car, Fang leapt off the side of the tier and into flight mode.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

Hoto frowned and fell back against a tree. "You mean... you saved it for... just me?" A normal person might be delighted that he cared that much, but Hoto just sounded disappointed.

IC: Tear - Gym

"Indeed," Tear replied, beginning to gain some control over himself. He searched through the crowd to ensure his fit of laughter had not been heard. "Perhaps now might be a good time to find a new place to escape."

IC: Call - Nynrah

As Doubt broke in on the small meeting, Call turned and sneered contemptuously, only pulling the makeshift handcuffs higher.

Fortunately, Vlad had a better offer. Call grinned at him and asked, "Would you like to to the honors? I'll make sure he doesn't struggle."

IC: Aka'Ri

Aka'Ri watched Sidonas fly off to the Cauldron, inviting Aka to follow. First, though, the Anger Rahk looked over at Phantom-on-the-Water, seeing the death and destruction the Makuta had wrought. No matter how loyal it was before, it was a full-fledged rebel now. The Makuta would suffer for what they did.

Aka'Ri paid its last respects, then flew off quickly to the Cauldron, landing beside Sidonas. "Now, who are you? And why was Phantom destroyed?"

OOC: Sorry for a long hiatus, all. Just posting as Aka for now to get back into the swing of things.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Revenge-Forest

Revenge thought for a moment. "We have been out here for a while, and this was our first encounter.  We should probably head back and tell Vlad about this.  But first."  He knelt down and carefully moved the leaves so he could examine the trap.  It had a large base but was simple in design, when stepped on a high level freeze disk would activate, immobilizing the victim. It also appeared to have an alarm to alert the Matoran when it activated.  It seemed to be designed only to react to a creature about the size of a Rahkshi.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Draco

"Nor do I. But what if he is not an assassin? What then?" I ask, examining my claws. This whole situation was messed up. They didn't know who the other assassins were, and neither did I. At this rate, it would only be a matter of time before everyone started killing each other. But there was no easy way out of that situation, and none of the other Rahkshi would comply with the demands...

IC: Leviathan

At last, I land on the Causeway, although a bumpy landing it was. I stumble forwards as my feet touch the ground, but I regain balance. Walking is going to be a pain. I need more balance. I think to myself. I shift my feet so they are more flat and wider, thus giving me a much more stable base. With that, I begin to walk-if you could call this waddle a walk-Into the school, before turning to the infirmary. Truth be told, I looked pitiful- a massive Rahkshi, waddling along with one of his hands being cradled in his arm.

IC: Spezia

I nod, before heading straight to the back of the library- the art section. Let's see... How to sculpt, how to paint, -The karz is this? I pull out a book. It's titled Midnight, and portrayed what appeared to be a Matoran with fangs and a Ga-Matoran. Stupid monster love stories... I chuck the book as far away from me as possible, before continuing to sift through the books.

OOC: Leviathan OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Spezia

"Nice. I have one too-" I pull out the book- or half of it. It would seem that a rather energetic Rahkshi cut a book of treasures in two. "Nevermind...." I mutter, before pulling out a cookbook. "Well, we got enough to hopefully find a variety of recipes." I say, bringing my book to a table.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

She was still taking the occasional glance back as she ran, and before she was halfway to the armory she saw that the Lerahk was no longer where he had been. Shrapnel began to run in a zig-zag maneuver to avoid whatever he was surely cooking up, but was unprepared for him to land right next to her. With an undignified shriek, she drove both sets of claws toward his midsection.

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork darted to the side, avoiding the worst of the blast. The outer edge caught his side, but he simply spun in place and remained upright.

"So," he sneered, channeling more venom into his voice than he would have thought possible, "you must be deaf as well as stupid. Perhaps you'll understand something more direct." Not stopping to think about how bad an idea this was, he leapt into the air, aiming to come down on their assailant blades-first.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

"Oh," she said softly, realizing she had hurt him. "Well... thanks..."

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear glanced around the Gym for some possible escape. The doors were blocked by the "perfected pair" and their challengers, even if Icarax would allow them to abandon the assignment. Truly, it seemed the only way to get out of this unscathed was to continue doing what he was doing: sitting back and escaping notice. And though he was sure someone would notice him at some point, that point had not come.

Tear took one last glance around to make sure he was not mistaken. It was like he was invisible, just because he stood a little ways away. "Eh, nevermind," he said. "We're not getting out of here any time soon, at this rate."

IC: Thurisaz / Halls

The halls they were passing through seemed surprisingly, disappointingly devoid of students. He'd been expecting many people in the halls for him to impress - if the school's population was simply this sparse, perhaps this school wouldn't be such a wonderful place to battle the gods after all. "Are the halls always this deserted?" he inquired of Aerahk.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Aerahk

"No, I think there's some kind of an assignment going on in the Gym at the moment." Aerahk replied, happy to supply the glorious Thurisaz with as much info as he desired. "Would you like to take a look? It's on the other side of the Dormitories, so we can go to the Gym after I've shown you around there."

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie took to the skies after Revenge.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

He jostled the Anti-Firerahk a little bit, no response.

"What the karz is taking Xara so long?! We're not gonna be able to keep him much longer like this, Kat." Getting up, he returned to the cabinet, scavenging some wire and part of the broken broom. If worst came to worst, he could make a tourniquet. But that could easily cost him a limb...

...but close to it

IC: Snake - Warehouse, 4th Tier, Malebranche

I had opened the door, stepped out into the night air, and then all karzahni had broken loose.

My eyes are wide. Don't look, you'll feel sick. I can't just stand by...He's not going to survive, you know it. Just let nature take its course. That's what you've always done, isn't it? Shut up, shut up! This time, I will make a difference. I can see it, a glimmer of hope...maybe I can really earn these peoples' respect for once...You really are petty, aren't you? It seems your only goal now is to be a good little doggie and do as you're told. No, I'm doing this for me-- More than a little selfish, I'd say. I mean...I'm doing this for the kid. Just keep telling yourself that.

"I'll...go and look for Jayar too." I say hastily. "Any idea where he went?"

Kathok