Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Nymph (Nynrah)

I nod, beginning to creep over to the trees- only to drop my sword, the protosteel clattering to the ground with an almighty crashing. I snatch it up again, fingers scrabbling over the hilt before it bounces too much.
I rush into the forest.

IC: Acinaces (Gym/Spike Pit)

"Eh, it's fine," I say, waving off Rider's apologies. "Anyway, I can like paint it and stuff and make it look all cool and mechanical. And I can tell people I managed to incapacitate most of the school." I smile. "That has to be an upside, doesn't it?"

IC: Malady (Gym)

My current prey not responding, I turn, spotting- there. Another Rahkshi, currently in flight. Badly wounded. The one who just one a fight against a pair of other Rahkshi... Suspicious of them, I launch a boomerang at them at high velocity, intending to knock their feet off course and hopefully steer them into the ground.

OOC: Malady's throwing a boomerang at Beat.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Call - Refectory

"Well, apparently there is an 'evil' Illusion Rahkshi going around and capturing Matoran, but that's all I know."

And I attacked one of his accomplices just for helping... I could have seriously hurt him...

IC: Canvas - Courtyard

"That was great for a first try!" Canvas shouted. "Just keep practicing, and I'm sure you'll have something great! You can keep the stones, if you want."

IC: Melody-Courtyard

Melody let out a polite giggle. "Y-yea, p-p-practice makes p-perfect."

IC: Booger-Hallways

Booger was a bit confused by the conversation and decided not to bother with it.  "Well I am going to teach that creep a lesson!" He turned to head towards the infirmary.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Draco

"Then surrender, and this will end shortly, so you can eat." I say, regaining my regal posture. However, if you do not... Well, you might want to say goodbye to your appendages if you don't concede."

IC: Rose [Gym]

She snarled a bit, she couldn't understand why he wanted to back out of a simple practice spar like this,

"I'll gr-ab a snack i-i-in a bit..." she panted, with uneven breath,

Her claws hurt, and she decided it was time to switch tihngs up as she reached for the metal "lunchbox" at her side, it rattled as she raised it back above her head,

"But don't you t-think it's time-    -for you to HAVE LUNCH INSTEAD!?"

She whipped it forward, the weight of its contents driving the blunt object towards Draco's head.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Kewlah:

"Bony is a pcycopath,"

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways. 

I raised an eye ridge, regarding him quizzically, "Name calling seems unnecessary," I rasped calmly, "especially given that I have done nothing to justify such a vicious, derogatory accusation." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The box was unexpected, to say the least. The blasted thing hits me straight on, and I stumble back, my vision blurry. Not good... I put up a powerful cyclone shield in front of me, just until I regain my sight and balance.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Diode:

"Thanks."

I stood up, regaining my balance, before walking over to the ring.

"Between you and me, I feel like this assignment was a failure..."

IC Burn:

A short walk led Burn to the infirmary, where he laid himself in one of the beds.

"Now to wait for the hottie nurses~" he said with a content sigh.

IC: Kewlah:

"It's amazing what one can hear from eavesdropping, Bonehead."

IC: Zilnta:

"I must admit, your appearance is rather alarming, and one hearing incomplete fragments of a conversation could be rather wary of you." Dropping his guard and sheathing his cutlass, Zilnta extended his left hand. He said "The name's Zilnta." still wary of the rahkshi, Zilnta kept a throwing blade in his right.

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways. 

I kept my arms by my sides, giving both of the morons baffled looks. "I've got no clue what you guys are talking about." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shark / Gym

Stowing away Faithful, Shark picked up Diode's multi-tool and trailed them to the pit.

Icarax' assignment a failure? Who knew when that treacherous tidbit would come in handy. But Shark didn't show any sort of predatory glee or disagreement towards Diode's statement, instead simply shrugging and stating indifferently, "We do what we must."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"That's what I thought too," Call muttered as he picked through his slop. His appetite had abruptly disappeared. "But then I went off on some crazy crusade with a luminescent Vorahk who wanted to kill and hurt them to stop the other guy, and..." He trailed off, reluctant to recount his own part in that adventure.

IC: Leviathan

Ah... So that one made it out. My gaze shifts over to Burn, not in amusement, but rather curiosity. What had happened to him?

Malattia

That voice. Oh, please don't let it be that annoy- it is. I sigh as my gaze falls upon Burn. I look away. Why did he have to be here? Well, on the bright side, if he tried annoying Icarax, he would likely be vaporized...

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Doubt

Instantly as Vlad moved, Doubt's head fixated on the direction of the noise. Ever-so-slowly, he began making his way towards the source, scanning the area for whatever it was, trying not to be too noisy.

It wouldn't be too long until Nymph was in his sight...

IC Xi

"Yeah," Xi said, rubbing the injured eye. "Although maybe i should practice with cotton balls." He slowly got up and returned to his seat.

The box was unexpected, to say the least. The blasted thing hits me straight on, and I stumble back, my vision blurry. Not good... I put up a powerful cyclone shield in front of me, just until I regain my sight and balance.

IC: Rose [Gym]

A successful hit!

Rose jumped a little with joy at the strike, falling back down on injured legs proving to be, relatively painful, actually. Her lunchbox didn't make it out unscathed though, it sported a brand new dent and the latch was looser than ever, ratlting alongside its contents as she danced around her temporarily disabled opponent, the remaining claws on her free hand already oozing with low-level plasma.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Rail - Hallways

Passing by Booger on his way to find Tridax, Rail came upon a crowd of students who appeared to be extremely close to coming to blows.

Just once I'd like to walk around the place without having to deal with a bunch of Karz-Heads...

Figuring he'd stick around for just a little while longer in case these idiots decided to finally go for each other's throats, the Rahkshi of Magnetism leaned himself up against a nearby wall and patiently waited for one of them to make a move.

IC: Venom - Beach

After a few hours of soul-searching, Venom was still at a loss for how to proceed with her newfound banishment.

I can't just sit here in the sand forever. I need to go set up some form of shelter.

The Rahkshi of Anger stood up and brushed herself off before once again heading back into the forrest.

OOC: Rail watching the group consisting of Mortsia, Bonegleam, Zilnta, and Kewlah; Venom open for interaction.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC--Kaboom--Halls/Gym

Kaboom peered into the gym, trying to see if Augustus was already on there. He had to admit, he wasn't quite sure what to do. Hanging around the new guy too excessively might make Augustus resent him, and then poof went his budding alliance. On the other hand, he didn't want someone else snatching his budding comrade from his grasp while he wasn't looking. But he'd have time to figure out how to proceed once he actually found the guy.

IC--Footwork--Gym [Pit]

"Hm?" Footwork jerked fully awake, having begun to doze under the drain of his injuries. "Yeah...scary guy..."

IC--Sepulchral--Gym [Pit]

Sepulchral eyed the half-finished sculpture in his palm critically. His carving was still rather more crude than he would like, but he supposed he was improving. He completely ignored the other inhabitants of the pit as he took up his chisel again, absorbed in his work.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Diode:

I shrugged, "I suppose. Still, seems like the assassins haven't been doing too well. I doubt Icarax will be pleased with them. Probably more more pleased with the way you lot are taking them out, though."

I gave a half smile, as I hopped into the ring.

"For the record, I wasn't an assassin."

IC Burn:

"At this point, I'd be happy if the Nurse turned out to be a mutated Tahtorahk."

Burn winced, he really was in quite a bit of pain.

IC: Dormirahk & Vinna

The two rahkshi had wandered the hall, Vinna following Dormirahk, as Dormirahk looked for someone that might have information about Vlad. Eventually, Dormirahk noticed Rail looking at a kerfuffle of rahkshi in the hallways. Realizing he'd finished what ever errand he'd needed to do, Dormirahk approached their ally while at the same time avoiding drawing too much attention to themselves, with Vinna in tow.

"Hey, you found any info on Vlad? The school halls have been a bit empty up till this point. Hard to even begin asking about the guy." Dormirahk inquired of and stated to Rail.

"No, I mean the Illusion Rahkshi," Call muttered. "The one who was capturing Matoran. The Vorahk wanted to stop him by killing those he captured and attacking the Matoran so they would be prepared for more Rahkshi. And I fell for it."

"Just keep practicing," Canvas reassured Xi. "I'm sure you'll get it eventually."

IC: Tear - Gym Pit

Tear slowly came to in a pit surrounded by long spikes, full of quite a few other Rahkshi. Other unfamiliar Rahkshi.

...except one. The thin, white, scary-looking Rahkshi who wasn't all that scary before. The one who had given her that nice scarf. Tear crawled over to him, taking note of how sore her arms felt. "A-are you okay?" she asked.

OOC: Tear addressing Spindle.

Call just shook his head. "I don't know. I left them when it became apparent what they were doing. But he said that he killed some Matoran before."

Canvas was undeterred by awkward silences, and quickly grasped onto another subject. "Hey, did you guys hear about the assignment in the Gym?"

Tear gasped and drew back a bit. Maybe he was still a little scary. "Th-th-thanks f-for the s-scarf," she stammered. "I r-really l-like it..."

She paused to feel for its soft embrace, only to realize it was gone. It must have... fallen off... when she was "killed."

IC: Fíor - Forest, Nynrah

I curse under my breath when Nymph drops the sword, but run into the woods as quickly and quietly as I can. My heart skips a beat when I hear the voice. It sounds unassuming and not too aggressive, but more importantly it's in the rahkshi tongue. Then I remember that the Makuta are masters of trickery...and even if this is a rahk, its most likely one loyal to those tyrannical beings. I hunker down next to Nymph, exchanging a glace with him. 

Kathok

IC: Sim- Refectory

I gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"Well, you were trying to do the right thing. That's what matters."

I may have been saying that more for myself than for him.

"I had hoped that coming here would mean things would be different. Such is not the case it seems."

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC Doubt

Walking along, scuffling noises setting him on edge, Doubt noticed the grass pushed down over where Nymph had ran. He immediately followed it.

IC Xi

"I'm relatively new," Xi said, the relief of talking so great. "I haven't been to any of the assignments."

IC Spindle

He suddenly stopped foaming... Again.

"Each project." He tapped the inside of his palm for no reason. "Is part of me."

Edited by Ghidora131

"So it would seem," Call agreed. "I didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't... this."

Canvas shrugged at their responses. "Yeah, those assignments aren't really my thing either. I didn't come here for the fighting. 'Course, it might be something else... but with Icarax as headmaster, probably not."

Tear nodded quickly. For a moment, Spindle seemed like the Rahkshi who had given her the scarf, and that was much better than the rabid creature. "Y-y-yes..." she pushed out. "P-part of y-you."

IC: Rail - Hallways

"Not a thing," Rail muttered, keeping his voice low in an attempt to avoid people eavesdropping on their conversation. "I informed Palma of our other situation, though, and her advice was to inform both Icarax and the other students, though I have my reservations about doing the latter."

He sighed, rubbing his eyes with his thumb and his pointer finger before divulging the rest of the information he had gathered.

"She also said that the Matoran we found out on the causeway never made it to the infirmary, which means that either someone stole the body before she realised it was there, or that our "friend" never delivered him in the first place. Either way, it seems that Corpus Rahkshi also has a corpse thief running around the halls now as well."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.