Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Library.

"Hi," our concentration wavered as one half of us leaped at the opportunity to stop reading. 

Do you mind?

I like talking more than I like reading.

Ugh... fine...

We put the book down, and focused our full attention on the newcomer. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh, not this again... 

You should've kept reading.

Shut up. 

"Because we do." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I'm Ignis, she's Glaciem."

"I can speak for myself."

I thought your were trying to read. 

I can't. Your talking is distracting me. 

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

The smoke of Malebranche had little effect on the blind Rahkshi. Hoto's headplates clicked furiously as she fell, waiting for the right moment.

CLICK...... click. CLICK... click! CLICK CLICK!

The ground was upon her almost before she could react, and Hoto veered upwards, managing to turn her crash into a violent roll into the side of a warehouse. She slowly and painfully pulled herself up, rubbing at the various aches. "I... I d-don't think I'll b-b-be trying that again..." she muttered to no one in particular. But now, she could feel the stone beneath her feet. She could move, and that meant she could see. And that made it all worth it. A grin slipped onto her faceplates even through the pain.

IC: Tear - Library

He was awakened by the sound of voices coming from a few aisles away. As long as it had been since he heard another voice, first he had to make sure of where he was. Tear rubbed the sleep from his eyes even as he glanced at the books surrounding him. Good, he hadn't moved... much. But what was...

He picked up the strange, fluffy thing in two fingers. Yes, he had seen this before. Mother had said she gave it to him, though he couldn't imagine why. He would never want to be seen with a filthy Matoran's toy. He quickly stuffed the Hapaka between a few books before slowly approaching the voices. They could be hostile. You can never be too careful at a school run by Tridax.

OOC: Tear approaching Glaciem Ignis and Malattia.

OOC: Okay. I'm here to make my one post for the day, and I had to spend a minute in finding the death thing. So I'm retconing the actions between the missed threat and the disk, as well as the firing of the disk so that I can properly post. I'm sorry, but please pm me when things like this happen. I may be sounding forceful, and I apologize for that, but I really mean it when I can't be on all the time and that I can't keep track of everything all the time.

IC: Silver

Back in the village, Silver heard rustling. Using his molecular disruption powers to slightly disrupt the ground under his feet to soften his steps, he made his way to the entrance of a blacksmith's hut. Peering in, he saw [Helix] looking over scavenged books and tools. Another Rahkshi. ######.

"Drop everything! Turn around slowly, hands where I can see them!" he shouted, aiming White Lightning directly at the Rahk's head. "Or get your head sheared off."

IC: Helix/Phantom-on-the-Water

"WHOA!"

He did exactly what was told.

"I'm just trying to find materials for my lab, man. Calm the karz down."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Shock

Shock reclined to flight mode to chase after the scrub, screeching like a Cliff Screecher.

IC: Malattia

"Nice to meet both of yo-" They were interrupted by footsteps. A confused looking Rahkshi approached them, holding... A book, yes, but it had something... Fluffy in it. Well, that was weird... "You okay buddy? You look sort of lost..."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

And now there's a crowd forming... just karzing great...

Stop being so obnoxious. 

OOC: Well, I meant to imply he left the Hapaka on a shelf out of sight. I guess that wasn't phrased very well.

IC: Tear - Library

So far, so good. Tear allowed a smile onto his face as he limped forward with a hand extended. "The name's Tear. I just got here today."

IC Mar'jik:

"Highly unlikely, especially considering that that was where I was captured. Hang on, here comes the waterfall." Mar'jik said, before flying through the waterfall and entering teh Cauldron. "Okay, where's your suit?"

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

"Little farther in the cave. Keep walking and you'll see a pile of rocks, 'least that's where I last remember being before some brakas knocked me out."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC--Beat--Infirmary

"I guess it's only natural. Sapience breeds eccentricity," Beat replied, pleased with how philosophical it sounded.

IC--Footwork--Feka's Dorm/Halls

"Dunno. I just sort of picked it up--being a dodge Rahk helps," Footwork replied as he stepped out the door. "Ready when you are?"

IC--Sepulchral--Halls

"I, uh, suppose we've gone off on something of a tangent," Sepulchral noted, not quite able to meet her perceptive stare. "If you do not normally dine at the refectory, I can just stop there briefly to acquire a bowl of whatever-it-is, and we can then partake wherever you desire," he offered. 

IC--Kaboom--Dorm/Halls

Kaboom found a vacant room to claim for his own and dropped his remaining loose armor and masks on the bed. His immediate whim was to return to the gym and find someone to spar with, but he decided against that for now---his supply of Madu Cabolo was already regrowing, but he figured he ought to wait until he was closer to capacity before he started spending them again. He stepped back out of his room and, on another whim, headed for the refectory.

OOC: Kaboom open for interaction. 

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik followed the directions.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Doubt

Pull it together... There's somebody else here...

Scraping off of the floor, Doubt stepped out of the Gym, His tears being replaced with anxiety. He needed to rest, to find a place to read or something. The library...

IC Flabbergaster

"Hm? oh, of course." He thought for a second, and then said "I'll head down to the refectory and get him a bowl of food; he'll probably be hungry."

Flubberbutter converted to flight mode and went racing down the halls towards the Refectory, not waiting for an answer.

IC: Teeth [Library]

The attack on nynrah had drawn enough rahks out of the school for Teeth to take notice, even if they only noticed how open the building had felt. But just when they had gotten quite comfortable, the school began to fill up with the missing noisy students again.

They buiried their face deeper into a rather thick tome as several rahkshi passed them, trying to look like they were reading, instead of fuming with irritation.

OOC: Teeth open for... interaction?

IC: Snap [Gym]

The Gym was the place to eat food.

Or, it would be, if Snap was ever going to be in the mood for refectory slop again. which, by the way, she really wasn't.

No, she was simply here to see other Rahks beat the living tar out of each other, and some of the mortally wounded tar too, if it came to that. Entertainment at its finest, She thought to herself, stopping right before the door so she could teleport literally a two feet into the Gym itself, a burst of rose-petals erupting from her still-raised hand.

OOC: Snap more-or-less open for interaction!

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC--Beat--Infirmary

"I guess it's only natural. Sapience breeds eccentricity," Beat replied, pleased with how philosophical it sounded.

IC--Footwork--Feka's Dorm/Halls

"Dunno. I just sort of picked it up--being a dodge Rahk helps," Footwork replied as he stepped out the door. "Ready when you are?"

IC (As Ipartsa): "I'll just wait outside for you, okay?"

IC (As Feka): "Ready to go now." Said Feka as he locked the door and walked back to the gym. "I'm surprised no one has tried to take apart the gym before."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Silver

Silver almost snorted disdainfully. He'd just had his only trusted friend turn against him, and seen his kind carry out a massacre in this very village. And here was an idiot expecting him to believe that he was here in peace.

He simply narrowed his eyes, ready for retaliation, keeping White Lightning pointed at the Rahkshi's throat and gently pulling out his naginata with the other.

OOC: Imma PM you.

Edited by Aerixx

IC: Rail - Phantom-on-the-Water (Outskirts)

"Then I guess the goal of the extraction team will be to simply knock the masks right off of their faces," Rail said. "It's obviously not the most civilised plan, but it's better than having one of them trying to stab you while you're explaining your intentions."

Pausing a moment to glance back towards the village, the Rahkshi of Magnetism removed the bandolier of throwing knives from and the two-handed crossbow from around his torso before holding them out for them to take.

"While I was planning on infiltrating the village myself, someone should stay behind and guard the Matoran as you evacuate them. As such, you'll probably be needing these more than me in the event that some of our "brethren" decide to take an interest in your activities."

IC: Venom - Infirmary

Looking on as Palma stepped into the fray and broke up the fight, Venom quickly sheathed her dagger, hoping that in doing so, she would be spared from her ire. With nothing remaining to keep her around, she opened the door and stepped out into the hallway before eventually heading towards the nearest exit.

OOC: Venom is open for interaction if you want to converse with her before she goes into exile.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC (As Numlef): "I like the crossbow, I'll take it." Said Numlef as he took the crossbow from Rail. "I wish I was a shadow Kraata, I would be able to speak the matoran language." He looked at the village. "It really does look like there's no Matoran left, are you sure this is a worthy cause?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Sepulchral--Halls/Refectory

"That sounds marvelous," Sepulchral replied. "I believe the refectory lies just around this corner; I shall be in and out again momentarily." He turned and set off, allowing her to decide for herself whether to accompany him or wait for his return. Ten seconds later, he was striding briskly into the refectory.

IC--Beat--Infirmary

"Right, okay," Beat said. Hopefully it wouldn't take Palma long to deal with that camo-bedecked idiot and come heal her.

IC--Footwork--Halls

"I guess no-one wanted it badly enough. Though if this works properly, it's possible that someone has and nobody ever noticed."

IC: Shock

Shock reclined to flight mode to chase after the scrub, screeching like a Cliff Screecher.

IC: Blade/Nightmare

Need to get somewhere safe... If I lock myself up in My dorm, I'll be cornered. I need to get somewhere that I can find an ally. The Gym.

"You can't run forever Coward!" Nightmare said "Shock, we need to corner him, Ideas?"

IC Doubt

Doubt walked slowly down the halls, sniffling to himself. He had never been so angry before at anything. But why? why? did the Matoran have to die? why?

He couldn't go to the Makuta for answers, and nobody here was smart enough to know anything....

"You can't run forever, coward!"

Doubt saw a Rahk seemingly fleeing for his life, followed by a particularly brutal-looking pair. All of the anger from before was redirected on these two idiots. Letting out a growl, Doubt began swinging his chain ball at higher and higher speeds, occasionally letting it scrape the floor and shoot sparks into the air.

No more.

OOC: Interacting rather violently with Blade, Nightmare & Shock

OOC: Should mention that Helix isn't armed as of this time.

It was at this time that Helix was regretting not bringing his swords along.

"Please don't kill me. I haven't even done anything yet to even warrant myself to be killed."

Helix drops his pencil and book, his empty vials, and gets down on his knees.

"But if you're like those that kill for sport, then you found easy prey. I have nothing to defend myself with. So do it."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC--Sepulchral--Refectory

Sepulchral moved though the line with all possible rapidity. He seized a bowl of decidedly unappealing semi-solids, and began leveling it's lumpy surface into a smooth expanse with the back of his spoon as he made his way toward the exit.

IC--Beat--Infirmary/Halls

Beat rolled her shoulders and swung her arm experimentally as she left the infirmary. "I think the first thing I'd better do is stop by the library, look up what exactly this weapon is," she said to Ipartsa, unwinding the bolas from around her waist.

IC: Fang - Malebranche

Fang slowly came in for a landing some time later and took in the Malebranche Warehouse district. As far as hiding places went, it seemed pretty secure. Shipping containers of all shapes and sizes waited inside the warehouses with only the occasional worker.

He approached Cao, though his attention was on the massive buildings. "We should find a warehouse to wait in. It should be more comfortable in there, and it keeps us out of sight."

Hoto approached, limping and rubbing her armor. "Are you alright?" Fang asked.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

She found Fang and Caoutchouc a short distance away and wandered over to them. "I'll be fine," she replied to Fang's question. She was no Rahkshi of Quick Healing, but Rahkshi armor was tough. She had walked away from worse.

Really, she was better than fine. She couldn't stop moving and enjoying every echo, even here in the plain warehouse district.

IC: Rain - Infirmary

Once again, Rain found herself waiting as Palma pulled shrapnel out of her armor. But this time, it felt so much better. Each lightstone fragment felt like a white-hot brand digging into her shadowy body. It was incredible that she made it this far through that agony.

It wouldn't be long before she was done, and Rain could get back to restoring and adding to her masterpiece.

IC Recherche / Phantom-On-The-Water

A crossbow bolt planted itself firmly between Silver and Helix, followed by an enormous rahkshi, one that moved with grace unbefitting his size. A great sword-club of ebony with obsidian razors studding it's length rested at his side in his left claw, his right held a small crossbow, trained at the duo. His impassive gaze swivelled over Helix before resting on Silver, clearly the agressor.

"What are you two still in the village for?"

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse District

"Hoto will be the one to help them find us." He answered in response to Jayar's inquery. "Era should easily be able to hear her clickers, even faintly. And I don't think they'll be intrusive enough to warrant anyone else investigating us."

...but close to it

Helix made a small gesture to the piles of scrap and tools and to the book.

"I was trying to record data on that forge and put these things in bags until he came at me while I had nothing to defend myself with."

IC: Jayar / Warehouse District

Jayar nodded his acknowledgement of Cao's solution. "Right." He should have thought of it himself... especially since he'd shared a mind with each of the Rahkshi in question. Oh well.

Now he turned to Hoto, briefly looking her over for lingering injuries. She'd had quite the landing, but seemed more or less okay now. "See you later," he told her.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Dormirahk

"Well, a good sock to the face, along with knocking their masks of, would also utilize my powers, which should lead to a swift knockout... Yeah, I suppose this might work out after all." Dormirahk smiled, though their eyes now showed very clear signs of fatigue. Dormirahk stifled yet another yawn.

"And who gave you permission to kill an unarmed Rahk?"

Helix was subtlety observing his environment and his would-be killer, looking for an escape opportunity. He made sure that the notebook was close to him. Luckily he made a copy of its other comm

"Please. Leave me be. I must preserve my research."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17