Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

I don't recommend calling him Mr. Spines. It might leave him with a bone to pick with you, but he's got so little backbone that nothing would happen out of it beyond him being passive aggressive towards you.

EDIT: oh yeah back to the weapon stuff

calling a bardiche a glaive is somewhat acceptable, although the construction is different. The Bardichce is ultimately a descendant of the sparth (the danish axe), and differs from a more typical glaive in how the head is affixed - the socket isn't at the bottom of the blade, basically, instead situated behind it and affixing it to the haft more like an axe than a normal glaive. The Lochaber axe, yes, is ultimately a type of halberd, although most don't actually have a large spear-like spike on the fore end, moreso just having a head that ended ultimately in a thin stabbing spike.

My entire argument is that they're all still types of axes. Yes, it's not particularly specific, this is true; but I doubt I would see you arguing over making sure a Danish axe or a bearded axe or a francisca or anything like that was specifically mentioned, although you're doing so with a halberd. Don't get annoyed at people for calling a halberd an axe, because that's what it is. A very developed axe. =P

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Apologies for inadvertently starting an argument. Let's just say that Ignis has an Axe/Halberd/Polearm thing that has an adjustable handle and leave it at that.

Now can I get approved, Please?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Apologies for inadvertently starting an argument. Let's just say that Ignis has an Axe/Halberd/Polearm thing that has an adjustable handle and leave it at that.

Now can I get approved, Please?

Oh, we're not arguing. We're all gentlemen, here (And a lady? Fishers posted pictures of the weapons in question, though didn't really participate otherwise); this is a debate. =P

*Snaps fingers*

What are you talking about, roleplaying is for the cultured and intelligent

That said, my character is totally gonna beat the snot out of your character

*Snaps fingers*

gosh darnit burn

you just made me come up with my third character to hold in reserve

curse u >:I

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

*Snaps fingers*

i don't know why but reading this made me think of making a really pompous man who always calls for fisticuffs during combat.

amazing.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

*Snaps fingers*

i don't know why but reading this made me think of making a really pompous man who always calls for fisticuffs during combat.

amazing.

Something tells me you've just described the character Xae mentioned

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 1

Recently built the MOC of my second Bionifight character. Needless to say, her profile will be up soon.

This should be interesting, considering that she's the complete antithesis of Tarsus.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

*Snaps fingers*

amazing.

*Snaps fingers*

Just give him a toothy grin, a tailored suit, and a terrible rap song, and you've got Lord Halken von Zakaz III Esq., Skakdi gentleman duellist.

Edited by Horse Divorce
  • Upvote 1

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

*Snaps fingers*

amazing.

*Snaps fingers*

Just give him a toothy grin, a tailored suit, and a terrible rap song, and you've got Lord Halken von Zakaz III Esq., Skakdi gentleman duellist.

Also known as overly manly Skakdi.

"Toa Tools? I believe you mean ARMS."

• Upvote 2

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

*Snaps fingers*

amazing.

*Snaps fingers*

Also known as overly manly Skakdi.

"Toa Tools? I believe you mean ARMS."

Assuming he gets through the approval process, his entire powerset is going to be designed to disarm and depower opponents to lock them into fistfights.

so i may have to steal this line

Edited by Horse Divorce
  • Upvote 1

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Works completely differently from Zangah's Warrior's Resolve, trust me. Halken has to be actively engaging in dialogue or combat with someone to depower them, and he can only disable powers he has seen used. And his disarming power is literally a bolt of force from his eyes that only works on inanimate objects, meant to wrench their weapon out of their grasp and send it flying away.

This is, of course, assuming he ever sees the light of day and gets approved.

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Guys, I'm open for interaction, my character, toa Fulmen is currently in the training sector, looking for a sparring partner. 

If you read back a few pages in the main topic, my character had asked if your character would like to train :P

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

Aw, screw it. I'm putting up the profile I wrote just so you all can laugh at the ridiculousness of Lord Overly Manly Steampunk Steve Irwin Skakdi. And if anyone wants to pre-approve him, that would be incredible.

Name: Lord Halken von Zakaz III Esq.

Species: Skakdi

Power/Weapon 1: Impact Vision. Halken can hit any inanimate object he can see with a sudden burst of tremendous, violent force. While this cannot damage the object too much, it can send it flying incredible distances.

Power/Weapon 2: Power disabling. Halken can disable any powers a single opponent has, as long as he has seen them in use before. Halken can only disable one person at a time like this, and the further away his target is, the harder it is to keep them disabled. In addition, Halken must address his target to disable them, preventing him from disabling from a position where he cannot be attacked.

Power/Weapon 3: Hardened Senses. Halken can withstand incredible amounts of sensory and mental assault with only mild discomfort, allowing him to fight the most vile and underhanded rapscallions hand to hand with minimal difficulty.

Appearance: Halken looks every inch the ridiculous character he is. A custom made, pinstripe charcoal black three piece suit with its jacket missing, a  white button up shirt with the sleeves “torn” off (more accurately, they didn’t quite fit over his muscular biceps,) a golden monocle filled with shattered glass, and a pair of dress shoes that have been broken open by his clawed feet make up Halken’s enigmatic wardrobe. Otherwise, his limbs and spine are a dark gold, coupled with brass armor and claws, and piercing silver eyes. Halken also possesses a unique spine arrangement, having three rows of long, straight spikes on his back, an almost unheard of occurrence.

Bio: Halken is from a version of the matoran universe where industry managed to proceed in vastly different directions from canon, leaving the islands massive industrial cities ruled by elite citizens. He is the third bearer of his name, and only the latest in a long line of gentlemen hunters hailing from the vast steam powered city of Zakaz. His ongoing quest: To find the deadliest rahi in the matoran universe and beat them in a rousing match of fisticuffs, old bean! What ho! He has bested the Kanohi Dragon the Krahka, the Tahtorahk, and has even outboxed a herd of Tarakava with both hands broken. His latest target was his greatest challenge to date, however, as Halken planned to duel the Mountain of Xia itself. However, besting these ruffians in this gentleman’s tourney shall have to suffice instead! (tales of Halken’s exploits may be prone to exaggeration, take them with a grain of salt and a pinch  of moustache wax)

Personality/Other: Halken is boisterous, loud, jovial, and always ready for a fight. He will challenge anyone to a “rousing bout of fisticuffs” for laughs, but never pulls a single beefy punch. Halken has no sense of personal space, often getting very buddy-buddy with people he never met before and inviting them on one of his hunts. He prefers his steaks raw, his women (and men, and non-binary friends) loyal, his fights exhilarating, and his trophy room well-adorned.

• Upvote 4

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Sooooo...

Does anyone have a character who would want to kill either of my characters for any reason? My life's gotten more busy and it's going to stay that way. I have other things I should be doing but I'm not because I'm human and (apparently) naturally lazy. This RPG is taking up waaaaayyyyy too much of my time, but I don't want to just abandon my characters (Von Worten especially). So if anyone wants to randomly kill at least her, I can pump out a (hopefully awesome) death post for her, and have one fewer distraction.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Sadly, Von Worten is out of Zephyr's reach for the time being, and Xaeraz is not the randomly killing type. Wish I could kill y'all off, but sadly, I can't.

It'll be a shame to see VW go though. Great character concept behind her!

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Just don't destroy VW's body, is all I ask, so that Xaeraz can cannibalize it to fix people as the quest goes on.

And thank you, Daronus, I just need someone to convince the staff to let me play three folks at once instead of two =p

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun