BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: The catching hadn't worked earlier. Maybe practicing deflection would be the best idea. Venix swung one hand down at the blade, aiming to knock it away from her. As she did, she asked, "So, what do you do? You're pretty strong, so I'm guessing it's not some kind of scholarly job."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - MEDICAL BASEMENT

The Skakdi waved his hand dismissively. 

"Dear Fishers, I can give you lives as quickly as I take them away!" he exclaimed, grinning widely. "In fact, have an extra eight lives! You deserve them for agreeing to participate in this clinical trial."

IC: Kopen - Hallways

His thundering footsteps pounded away, always remaining just behind her. He had to be letting her win, but right now, she didn't care. She just pressed on, growing nearer and nearer to the Commercial Sector.

IC: Virse - Arena

Her ally quickly disappeared into the maze of buildings. Her sand lurked in a corner, silently watching as their foes searched for him. Or were they her foes? A Great Being and a Toa, both she had fought beside in the last round. She should be with them... but she couldn't turn on her ally, not after they already defeated another... and he was a Great Being as well.

She was getting nowhere in her moral quandary, and she was rapidly running out of time to pick a side.

IC(fishers): "Okay," said fishers. "If you say so, then I'll skip the War Games. I think being teleported into battle without all of my limbs, or otherwise incapacitated, would be a bad idea. Besides, I wouldn't want to interfere with your tests."

OOC: And you can say that, fishers...but will it really happen?

IC: "Come on, Kopen, you've gotta give me a shot!" Xaeraz joked as he began to slow down, making it seem like Kopen was increasing the distance between them. "You're too fast for my old bones!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - MEDICAL BASEMENT

The grin on the Skakdi's face grew wider, and sinister; his eyes looked cold and dead as he stared right into Fisher's eyes.

"That is an excellent decision," he whispered softly, as his eyes began to glow. "I am going to use my relaxation vision on you, dear Fishers. Your mind, do not worry, shall remain entirely unaltered; but your body shall become entirely relaxed, and calm. It will be very helpful with the start of our tests."

IC(fishers): "Good to see that you're honoring my previous request," fishers said. "I'm lying down, after all."

fishers closed her eyes as the vision power took hold - a subconscious reflex to the glow. Ahhhhh...Her eyes opened again, quickly - the lids relaxed open. I think I might have trouble speaking. But I think I can still scream. Torturers like it when their victims scream. 

IC: The Puppetmaster (Baterra Nui) - Arena. 

Looking for me? the voice echoed from everywhere and nowhere. He hoped the two hunters would be able to pick up on it. You won't find me. Not unless I want you to, that is.

He knew nothing of Riss' sonic powers, but over the wind, thunder and lightning of the storm, she wouldn't be able to hear what little noise he made as he breathed, standing motionless behind his illusion. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Who is this?" Riss mentally asked, "Ear" still pressed to the ground. "You're obviously not Sudrec. Are you the ghost mech we've been chasing?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Ghost? the voice sneered disdainfully. Hardly. Ghosts aren't real. But I am. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "I do not recall any such promise being made," Tuyetkhamun responded, staring right back at Dajik. Sort of helped that her face was a lot more so an actual mask than the Kanohi of Dajik, "I assumed you were helping me because, like all the other lower life forms, you are duty-bound to do so."

IC: Mech schematics handed in, Jorth turned back to his conversation with Terry.

"So how are finding things so far?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Terry Terrix - Engineering Sector.

"Not bad... yeah.... it's been alright," Terry mused, "I won the third round, or somethin'. Didn't do too well this time."  

Edited by Locus

IC: Nisaduf (Comfort Sector, with Ilyin)

She was tempted to throw her coffee in his face, but that would be a waste of the liquid. A smirk rose as an idea sparked in her mind, something she had once seen on the broadcasts, except it was a lot more bloody then. It was simple to call the Illusion and bring it up, ready for her command.

"Somewhat, but I'd say this is a lot more magical myself."

At her words, she pulled back sharping, tugging her hand from his grasp, but at the same time the Illusion jumped into play. They cloaked Ilyin's hand, making it seem as if it didn't exist, while forming the appearance of the hand still grasped in Nisa's own. It would seem like she had tugged his hand clean off. 

"Whoops. Don't know my own strength sometimes. Here, I'll give it back."

With another movement, she tossed the 'hand' into the air and transferred her coffee to the right, catching the flying 'hand' with her left hand. In one smooth motion, she leaned forward and slapped Ilyin's right hand, the 'hand' disappearing as the Illusion revealed his real hand, still attached to his arm. To him, it would hopefully seem like she had just slapped his hand back on. 

"There! Alll better!"

And Nisaduf leaned back and sipped her coffee, rust-colored lips still turned up in a mischievous smile.

IC: Sevyn (Commercial Sector, with Yuri)

"To be totally honest, I have no idea! Was just hosting another of my countless Cook-Offs in the Barbecue Pit when the mist rose and I found myself here, talking to nobody but myself! I soon rectified that, of course, but nonetheless it was the oddest of occurrences!"

He pauses and realizes that Donrioda hadn't followed him over to the table, last he knew, and glanced around confusedly. 

"Though it seems my companion has lost me, and I her!"

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector)

A small smile comes to her face as she continues, describing her own home.

"Ah, yes. Zakaz. It is a marvelous place, not overly filled with neither nature nor technology, placed precisely in the middle in a wonderful combination of brass and steam. All of Zakaz runs on pure white steam, just liquid protodermis heated to its boiling point and forced through everything one could think of to power our homes, work, and cities. But unlike Metru Nui, Zakaz still has a wilder side, where we have yet untamed the island from the Rahi who live there."

She lets out a chuckle at that, adding to her last statement.

"Not that Halken hasn't tried to tame them, multiple times over."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Dartakh (Commercial Sector | With Ravyn and Arkie)

He relaxed on the chair with his arms crossed and the meal finished. A faint smile appeared on his face when he watched the two Toa talk, but soon his gaze drifted away to stare into the past, into happier times, the time when the Shadowknife was still just a small band of friends whose lives had forced them to become mercnaries..

He snapped back into reality and coughed. "So, what are your plans for the tournament? Will you just try to stay alive or win the whole thing?"

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay/Knowledge Sector)

She woke up and gasped. She had always hated dying in a round and being resurrected afterwards. Immortality made life seem so.. pointless, and death seemed to be little more than a temporary dream. That wasn't the case in her own world, where her task was to help those in need so the wouldn't die, and instead enjoy life as much as they can despite thier poverty. Here in this tournament it didn't matter what anyone did, because everyone would live forever anyways. She despised that.

Feli snapped her fingers and seemed to remember something. She stood up andheaded for the Knowledge Sector, where she could watch the record f the battle and see how she was defeated and, more importantly, who had defeated her. Even thinking about that person made her frown.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Lytrel

Lytrel shook his head. "Most folks around here just call me 'Lytrel'. I'm pretty sure that's not my real name, but I can't remember what that is."

IC:

I'm chewing a hunk of pizza.

I raise an eyebrow inquisitively.

I'm swallowing the pizza.

"Why'd they call you Lytrel in the first place? Seems pretty gorram arbitrary to me."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Sudrec

Oh, would you just shut up? You're a jerk, you know that? Jerk jerk jerk jerk-

Wait.

I know that voice.

... Hello. Long time no see, loner bioaugmentation nerd. When did you become a freakin' Psionics drone?

Sudrec's mech continued to wait.

"I'm not sure. I recently checked my personal file (OOC: updated profile); I don't think even the organizers know my name. Or maybe it's my original name t translated into whatever language is spoke here."

IC: Kopen - Commercial Sector

She put everything she had into those last few bio, and soon burst into the Commercial Sector, gasping for breath, but as happy as could be. She turned around to see how far Xaeraz had "fallen behind."

IC: Mirror - Commercial Sector

"That sounds... amazing," Mirror replied wistfully. She made it all sound so fanciful. Even though the idea of wild and fierce Rahi roaming around terrified him, they seemed to be just a part of the mystical scenery. He grinned at the image of Halken attempting to ride one.

IC: Lady Dajik - Hallways

"Duty-bound?!" she snapped. Her voice was dangerously low and sharp. "When I offer my services, I expect something in return. And there is nothing lower than a disease-ridden, worm-infested, delusional bundle of decaying flesh with an entitlement problem!"

Her gaze never faltered. She was a Lady of Metru Nui and a Dark Hunter, and she bowed to no empress. And if she did not get what she wanted, she had a new target.

IC: "Sudrec, do you have any idea where he is?" Riss asked over a secure channel, bringing the B Side back to its feet. "I might have a guess, but he's not making enough noise for me to be able to pick him out."

IC: Xaeraz Thundered to a halt, having crossed the several bio Kopen had "gained" in a fe strides. He paused, bent over, to catch his breath, panting and grinning like a fool. He stood up straight, brushed himself off, and knelt before Kopen.

"I fully acknowledge your right as the fastest matoran alive," He said, head bent before her. "I ask only that you accept my oath of fealty."

IC: Dexund walked, jingling, into the Knowledge sector, eyes roving over the books. Perhaps he could find a treatise on this universe within the stacks?

IC: Fia slipped her boot back on, having shined both of hers to flawlessness in both modes. She clambered out of her chair, stretched, and stomped over to the coffee machine for a pick-me-up cup. As much as she hated to admit it, she had appreciated the downtime she received.

OOC: Fia and Dexund open for interaction

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Commercial Sector

"True, but I only thought of it just now, and to be honest, I don't think I had the physical strength back then to pull it off," Ravyn said with a wry smile before turning back to Dartakh. "Staying alive's always nice, but I can honestly care less about winning; it's not like I could whatever they're giving out for a prize back with me anyway."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Donrioda

"Huh?"

Donrioda was standing close by Sevyn, though a table over. It eemed like she was contemplating grabbing food before hearing the Steltian mention a 'companion

She turned to look at Sevyn and said, "Uh...I'm right here, you know."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

"Oh... stop it..." she panted. "You'll... have plenty of... time for that... when I'm... general." Her grin seemed to fade a little at the thought. To see Xaeraz kneeling before her was just another reminder of all the responsibility she was about to take.

IC: "Well, fine. Rebuff my touching gesture of trust," Xaeraz joked, drawing himself back up to his full height and scanning the commercial sector. Several coffee stalls registered to him and he nodded, mentally marking each one.

"How do you like your coffee? I see a few stalls that sell it, so we have options based on what you like."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"Uh, I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing anything," Sudrec replied over the channel. "Maybe he's hiding in a house again?"

Lytrel nodded.

"Yiu seem to have some experience with organizing yourself, do you? What was your life like before you came here?"

She followed his gaze, relieved that the subject had changed. All she saw in her sonic vision was a large cluster of stalls with indiscernible lettering above them. "Actually... I haven't had it very often," she grimaced. "What's good?"

IC: "I usually take mine with sugar, but obscene amounts of it," Xaeraz confessed, a bit sheepishly. "I had wakefulness issues for a while, and overloading on sugar and caffeine helped me keep going despite those. Then, the Ignija happened, blah blah blah, no more coffee beans. So..." He muttered to himself, counting down the years.

"I've not actually had coffee for...About five hundred years?"

IC: "Great. I could knock them all down, one by one, but that would take ages." Riss frown, wishing she had some kind of AoE effect on her mech.

"Do you have any way to flush him out?"

Edited by Decapixaetion

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

She sighed, but her grin was back this time. "Looks like we're in the same boat," she said. "Let's just... pick somewhere, and give it a try."

There was that Ignija again. He seemed so worried about it being in the Queen's Vault, and so far the most she knew about it was that somehow, it had destroyed all the coffee beans, though it sounded like there was much more to it.

IC: Virse - Arena

She was grateful for the lull in the battle, no matter how brief it was. It allowed her to lurk in the sands around the fighters and just think. There was no need to act just yet.

She tried to shut the telepathic presence from her mind. She was unworthy to hear the thoughts of a Great Being.

• Upvote 2

IC: "Great. I could knock them all down, one by one, but that would take ages." Riss frown, wishing she had some kind of AoE effect on her mech.

"Do you have any way to flush him out?"

"I'm sorry, but no. I don't have any explosive weapons or anything like that. We might have to do this one-by-one."

Sudrec wheeled his mech closer to the building and fired a single shot through the window.

"I vould try to stsrtle him, bt no guarantees. Darn illusionists..."

IC: Riss sighed and brought the Stratoaxer down into her hands. She fiddled with it a little bit, then brought one of the B Side's hands up and gave it a mighty strum. As the guitar rang, she poured her own elemental energy into it, transforming the merely loud noise into a shockwave of sound, aimed for the building before her.

IC: "Well, then. Follow me!" Xaeraz said, beginning a slow stroll over towards one of the myriad vendors so that Kopen could easily catch up to his long stride. She deserved to know who he was, if she didn't already, he decided.

But when to tell her what I did?

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC(A.D.): A.D. recognized Kopen and Xaeraz from earlier and waved hello. Well, to be fair, he recognized Xaeraz's head. His body looked different - more sleek and powerful. 

IC(Kalatin): Kalatin wasn't even paying attention; he was too busy stuffing his face to notice. While his companion's dining manners were impeccable as befit a debonair and well-mannered dragon, Kalatin was used to eating with his fellow gelatins who had more creative interpretations of dining room etiquette. Right now he was devouring a large cherry cream pie whole, a sight that Kopen would likely be better off without.  

"I'm sorry, but no. I don't have any explosive weapons or anything like that. We might have to do this one-by-one."

Sudrec wheeled his mech closer to the building and fired a single shot through the window.

"I vould try to stsrtle him, bt no guarantees. Darn illusionists..."

IC: Riss sighed and brought the Stratoaxer down into her hands. She fiddled with it a little bit, then brought one of the B Side's hands up and gave it a mighty strum. As the guitar rang, she poured her own elemental energy into it, transforming the merely loud noise into a shockwave of sound, aimed for the building before her.

He forced himself to stay still as the bullet smashed through the cracked pane of glass in a window a few bio away from his current position. Missed... he taunted, faltering as the sonic shockwave shook the building. It was still standing, but that might not last long... 

He took a deep breath, concentrating his psionic abilities to form two illusions of his exo in the ruins of the building that had been collapsed earlier. He didn't - and couldn't - move from where he stood; it was taking all of his focus to maintain two complex illusions from this distance.

These were no mere visual projections; not only did they look real, but as they began to run away from the two attacking mechs back towards the street, they sounded real. 

Sudrec had passed the point of annoyed and was now in the state of " AAAAAAARGH I WANNA RIP THIS GUY IN HALF" sort of aggravation.

Seeing two figures appear behind the mech, the CHLE turned around to take a look..

"Wait a minute... That doesn't make sense."

How was the enemy mech still in the first building? It wouldn't have survived its destruction, and yet...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

SRSLY??? DIE DIE DIE JUST DIE SUDREC ORDERS YOU TO DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE...

EDIT:

"Sounds rough," Lytrel said. "From what I rember, it's a real pain when your coworkers don't pull their weight."

*munch munch munch*

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: "Sudrec!" Riss yelled over the mic, gritting her teeth to focus on amplifying her axe's noise. "Behind us! I hear things moving around! Can you get them while I finish knocking this down?"

IC: "Hm. How about..." Xaeraz wandered up to s tall with coffee as one of the items and glanced over the choices for it. He ordered two cups, then turned to Kopen and asked, "So, what would you like in yours? Cream, sugar, milk, honey, alcohol, iron filings?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Cursing internally, The Puppetmaster dissipated the illusions - including the one hiding himself from view - and fired twin laser bursts down towards Riss' mech, before turning and making a run towards the back windows as the house came tumbling down around him.