BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Xara - Arena.

<"We're in the middle of a battle,"> I pointed out, not feeling anything in way of remorse or guilt. <"How was I supposed to know who you were? I haven't had this many people try to kill me since the battle for Corpus Rahkshi.">

​I leveled my swords at her. <"Please don't take this personally, but I don't like fighting a battle unless I wind up winning it in the end."> With that, I unleashed a withering bolt of white-hot chain lightning right at her.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kopen - Arena (Kopen/Kale vs. Iskane/Prose)

Karz, it's going back to the Vortixx...

Kopen ran after the Rahkshi with her Kakama speed, trying to catch it before it met its teammate, but the sudden flying snow slowed her down. She needed to take care of it before it could prove a problem.

And I'm getting real tired of all of this snow flinging...

She slipped behind it and jumped up to stab her staff again at its back. No where else would be as effective as disabling the Kraata.

IC - Shixahl (Mt. Ihu):

At the ringing of his blades upon Anna's shield, Shixahl immediately dropped the blades; a counter-attack was likely, if she knew what she was doing, and so far she seemed to.

As she stabbed into his midsection, he was just barely able to grip the blade before it pierced too deeply into his midsection. He forced it back out, possessing superior strength to the other Glatorian, and after administering another quick shock through it, made an attempt to wrench it free from her grip, pulling it towards her shield, and thus forcing her forearm against it, to aid his attempts.

OOC: I'm gone for the next 24 hours. Shixahl will be controlled by Blade, and Artorre by Voltex.

OOC: Prose is still paying attention to Kopen. He's just focusing his energy on Iskane.

Also, B9. Plz save me.

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Defending against Kopen while empowering Iskane in his fight against Kale

As soon as she was gone from my vision, I knew that she would try to sneak around, being more nimble than a normal Matoran. And whadoyaknow? I turn around just in time to back away from her attempt to stab at my Kraata again.

"Do you really wanna kill me that badly? Cute."

OOC: Okay, I think I'm getting a little crazy with my dodges.

IC: Kuro/Mount Ihu, Advancing on Kopen, Kale, Prose, and Iskane's position but he doesn't know till he gets over this snow dune.

I wandered on, trekking my over a small hill of snow.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Kat/ fighting Xara(ROUND ONE: FIGHT!)

I dropped the staff, pulling my swords, and crossing them, hoping to absorb the blast. And while the electricity was, the heat and energy lit up my swords til they glowed orange at the tips. Gave my hands quite the tingle through the leather, too.

My eyes flared open, glowing bright purple through the white snow.  

<"You're gonna regret that.">

I scraped the two blades apart, sending white hot sparks sizzling in the snow, and lunged at Xara, my right blade flashing out at her arm.

IC: Buzzz-Commercial sector

Buzzz was feeling a little glum, so he went to get a treat.  When he got up to the commercial sector  he looked around for a while, luckily he was able to find some bark-chips he grabbed a bag of them and kept looking.  Soon enough he was over by the deserts.  He grabbed a bowl and filled it with melted chocolate.  He walked back down the hall, dipping the bark chips in the bowl than eating them.

OOC: Buzzz is open for interaction for those who are out of the fight.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

I pivoted my own right blade to block hers and stabbed the left at her chest. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (A.D.): A.D. looked out of the locker room, grim and mopey. It sucked to lose the fight. It sucked worse to be told that he was breaking the rules.

Then he remembered what he had been interrupted in the middle of. He reached for his scale where he had concealed his letter, and found only wet ash. It must have been damaged in the fight. The dragon gritted his teeth, but still, as went up to his room, big fat tears rolled down his cheeks and hit the floor. I don't care about fighting. I don't care about winning. I just want to go home. 

Ic Kat/Fighting Xara in an amazing duel that is sure to amaze.

My blade was met with her own, and her other stabbed out toward me.

A slight turn of the torso let it slide up against the side, and I pinned her hand with my free arm.

It was a lock.

<"Gotta say, Xara, never thought you'd try taking on the leader of the rebellion~">

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk heard some idiot call him a newbie. He rotated around to see a large amount of rock, sifting through the snow, coming right at him. Daltrahk let out a roar and fired two quick energy blasts at it, blowing it apart.

"Oh, I'm no newbie." He quickly prepped his Magma Gear. "And I'm not squashed so quick."

<"And I didn't think you would pit yourself agaisnt Corpus Rahkshi's best fighter,"> I replied smugly, angling my blades to make sure we remained locked. I extended one finger, and a flicker of blinding white electricity leaped from my claw towards Kat's eyes.

Good luck avoiding that....

IC: Onuvo (Skidding down the mountain at incredible speeds)

It was with great pride that Onuvo came through his portal, skidding towards the cloaked figure. The one with the knife looked dangerous in his own right, but the cloak gave an air of importance otherwise unseen. 

Thus, as he came through he was very much shocked when he just... passed through the figure. Intangibility. Of course. He thought grimly as he continued sliding down the mountain at speeds that he did not so much care for. 

He put a portal facing up the mountain a little to the right of him, as he passed by. Then another portal facing him, so as he came out he would begin slowly his pace.

He went through in an instant, and within moments was sprawled on the ground. He looked up the mountain, to see if the cloaked figure and the one with the dagger were coming.  

OOC: Maybe still in a fight, or maybe not. I guess we'll see. =P

If so, encountering Albrcht von Armbrüster and Silvanni Zikkray and about to be absolutely slaughtered hahaha[/background]

E: formatting you are the bane of my life.

Edited by Major Maes Hughes

IC (A.D.): The dragon was looking at...a bug? He wasn't sure. "I don't want to talk about it." A.D. said. He went to his quarters and shut the door behind him. 

Dearest Encore (E. C.), 

I am afraid that I have been conscripted into a fighting tournament against my will. Many ills have befallen me, including the loss of my first competition. Fortunately, I can assure you that I am still alive, just humiliated beyond all thought. The loss of my first composition to you leaves me with much anguish of spirit. 

I hope, despite the unspeakable cruelties of this place, to be restored to you soon. 

Yours forever, 

A.D.

I'd been wrong before, back in the hallways. 

This was what true fear felt like. An overwhelming force, one that wanted to crush me in its fiery hand, make me curl up in a ball and hide from the world. I wavered, my vision flickering, my hands growing weak, loosening their grip on my weapons. 

Kat was no longer just a Rahkshi to me. She was a monster, becoming something terrifying and alien and incomprehensible as her powers went to work on me, threatening to drown me in fear and pain and paranoia. 

It's just all in your mind.... 

I couldn't move... my limbs were frozen.

You can fight it....

I couldn't breathe.... my mouth was numb.

You have to fight it!

Instinct finally kicked in. Fight or flight response. And, just like I had every day of my life before now.....

....I chose to fight.

I let go of my swords, feeling my powers wane ever so slightly as I relinquished my grip on the two halves of my staff. Pulling my hand free of Kat's fear-inducing grip, I pushed both of my palms forward, blasting all of the power I could muster right at her. Point-blank range.... I had to destroy the source of that fear, sear it away, burn it to ash, free myself from its destructive grip.  

I screamed as I unleashed my powers. A scream of anger and frustration and defiance. A scream of terror.  

I couldn't give in to fear. Not now... Not ever...

• Upvote 4

IC Kat/Regretting everything:

As she loosened her grip, I grinned.

Perfect.

I made to strike her head with the pommel of my own sword, make her see a few stars.

Except it never happened as the fury of a thousand suns hit me square in the chest, thoroughly sending me sailing back out into the snow and flat on my .

I lay there, as my limbs jerked, discharching electricity. There was a smoking mess on my chest plate.

At least I landed near my staff.

I saw the abomination fly backwards, smoke and light trailing behind it, and continued my attack, firing more and more lightning at it. I had to burn it away, erase it from existence, destroy the fear at the source.....

But the fear was ebbing away as the creature's - no, Kat's - powers slowly faded. I saw the scorched hole in her chest, the pain in her eyes, and I faltered, breaking off my attack and staring at my hands. My claws glowed red-hot at the tips. <"Kat?"> She must have still been alive, otherwise she wouldn't be there anymore. <"I.... I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to....">

To what? I had been trying to kill her. That was the whole point of this tournament. Why did I suddenly hate myself for it?

Because you had no control over it... you let emotion overcome you... you relied on instinct instead of skill. 

I reached down and picked up my weapons, combining them back into staff form and leveling it at Kat. <"I'm sorry Kat, I really am. But I can't leave you like this. I've got to finish it."> With that, I sent a blast of fiery lightning searing towards her face. 

At least let it be quick....

IC Kat/Dying(sorta)

Through sheer dumb luck, I'd kept a hold of my swords, and manged with excruciating difficulty to raise one to intercept the bolt. I'm sure my hand would have hurt, except right now, I couldn't feel my arms so well.

Must've done a number on the nerves.

<"N-No. I'm s-sorry."> I managed to push my self up.

Karzahni, My chest hurt.

<"Th-that was unfair of me. I've been fighting Tridax so long..... ">

I shakily stood back up.

<"Wh-whataya say.... we go without our powers on this one, eh?">

I grimaced.

Whatever happened, it wasn't likely I would win this.

That's okay. Xara had fought beside me loads of times. If it had to be anyone, I'm glad it was someone like her.

I didn't respond, simply leaped forward and stabbed at her already-injured chest with my staff, using the extended reach to keep myself out of her range. I was back to my calm, cold self. No emotion. Only battle. 

A battle I would win. 

She grabbed my staff, so I sent lightning crackling through it. I wasn't here to be nice, or play fair.

I was here to fight.

And win. 

She grabbed my staff, so I sent lightning crackling through it. I wasn't here to be nice, or play fair.

I was here to fight.

And win. 

IC Kat/KO'd after this

The Shock rendered my left arm useless.

<"Alright, I get it. But if you won't, Iwill.">

A fire burned in my eyes, not an angry one, like before. No, this one had all the spirit of me and all I'd held dear packed into in.

I planted my foot.

The necklace around my neck flashed in the sunlight, glinting as if to say goodbye.

My fist rocketed toward her, cutting the air, twisting like every other first punch I'd ever thrown

Cao would have been proud.

IC Halmos

Halmos stepped to the side once and created a crystal where he had once been. The Halberd carved into it and cracked it. The second slash mashed the large crystal in two. Halmos stepped forwards twice, then threw a knife very quicklyt at his foot, then jumped backwards as he chucked a crystal at his chest. Distractions.

OOC: that's like five actions in the span of two seconds there. Mind editing that down a bit? Also, that's.... Did you throw a knife at yourself? And bunny me carving into some crystal? Gonna need some serious edits before I can respond cause.... well, frankly, it'd be embarrassing otherwise.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC Limos:

"Well," The Toa started. What did you say to that? You just didn't. Limos deftly changed the subject. "See there? That cliff with the snowdrift that kinda looks like a leaping mole? Means we're on the right track. See, seems like people used to climb this mountain before. They'd leave these 'safe spaces' in case a sudden blizzard passed by so they weren't caught bum up in the air. Insulated. Hidden cleverly to prevent rahi from breaking into them..." Limos stopped by what seemed to be yet another patch of smooth, undisturbed snow. He rammed an elbow into it, shattering the ice behind the snow, revealing a cave.

"Chanced upon this a while back," Limos explained. Of course, at this point, his Hunger had, combined with the cold air and whipping snow, already sapped an immense amount of strength from Xaeraz. He doubted that the Toa of Rust could last much longer on his own power. "Hey. You alright?"

IC Iskane:

Well. Those were some pretty obvious illusions. Or maybe they weren't and the Av-Toa had found his courage and was willing to breach the darkness and left a - no. This wasn't how you fought illusions. No need to overthink this. Pick one premise, and stay with it. Iskane prepared another Rhotuka - and a surge of energy flowed through him. Prose, then. He spared a glance, seeing that the Rahkshi was trying to rejoin him. But, despite the size disparity, the Matoran was gaining pace, and attempted to stab at the fleshy kraata within. Without thinking, Iskane fired a Rhotuka at the pair. Empowered by Prose's aid, it cut a swathe of darkness across the sky, certain to blanket everything before it, certain enough to force the blind Matoran to readjust her plans, or to be hit by the brunt of the attack. And yet, the Rhotuka launcher was blazing with black fury, power swiftly knitting another spinner.

That was some potent stuff.

OOC: Limos vs Xaeraz

Iskane and Prose vs Kopen and Kale

Also, hopefully, that hybridized our posts a bit and gave a better reason for Prose to avoid getting shanked again rather than a simple dodge.

Edited by Bloody Nine

IC: Kopen - Arena (Kopen/Kale vs. Iskane/Prose)

She landed in a crouch as her stab missed the Rahkshi. Just in time to hear a familiar dreaded whir of a spinner. Without thinking, she hit the ground underneath it, but didn't dare strike her opponent. Maybe the Rahkshi could be caught in some crossfire?

Edited by Click

My fist rocketed toward her, cutting the air, twisting like every other first punch I'd ever thrown....

....and I blocked it. 

It was a simple matter of stepping inside her blow and bringing my arm into the path of hers, but it seemed to be too much for her. She faltered, eyes rolling back, and started to fall down into the snow.... before vanishing. Gone.

I'd won, but it didn't feel like a victory. I'd met a part of myself I never wanted to see again. And fear.... I knew what it felt like now, and it had left me.... scarred. Rahkshi weren't made to feel fear. This was unnatural, wrong. 

I walked away into the storm of white, leaving nothing behind but regret.  

OOC: Bunnying and KOing of Kat done at Scorp's request. 

IC: "I'm..." Xaeraz began, feeling sluggish and slow. His internal mechanisms whirred and creaked, clanging echoing throughout his large torso. His right arm no longer responded to his commands, firing off motor commands to itself in an attempt to try and make something happen. He took a step forward, teetered, and barely regained his balance.

"What have you... Why am I..." he tried to ask Limos, his brains imply not forming words right anymore.

OOC: ehks, how do you wanna handle the retconned path

Edited by Horse Divorce

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Limos: "What? Nothing." The Toa of Hunger did sound contrite. Limos contemplated stabbing Xaeraz then and there, but... well, he didn't want to. That felt like an unnecessary amount of overkill and pain for what was already an assured outcome. And he almost liked the fellow. At least, this way would be simpler, less pain than getting gutted, burned, crushed, or what have you. Just close your eyes and sleep. And wake up in the dorms, the cold forgotten.

OOC: Limos vs Xaeraz

Kale Ironshaper- With Kopen fighting Iskane and Prose

IC: They were indeed simple images given life by the power of Kale's element. Even so, it was a mistake to ignore them. In a flash, the two copies crossed distance between the combatants, one going for Kopen and Prose while the other apeared next to Iskane.

The one next to Prose turned into a series of golden chains and attempted to entangle the Rahkshi. The hands of the other suddenly turned into blades as they went to slice into the Vortixx's side.

Both combatants would find the images now quite solid.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Green - Training Sector

What did I do wrong?

What could have I done wrong?

What was my mistake?

No, that's not the right question. I don't make mistakes.

They say pride cometh before a fall.

And this time, Green fell hard.

Her plan had been going without a hitch, then suddenly, she found herself in the locker rooms.

There hadn't been a warning; just pain and blackness. To use a phrase from some obscure Matoran sport, it came right "out of left field".

I, I didn't see anybody in the air besides me and that Toa of pink armor; was it somebody on the ground?

I felt it coming diagonally upwards when it hit me; it had to have been from the ground. A ground sniper? Did I neglect defense against anti-air units?

Did I... do something wrong...?

... But...... butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbut - !

The chin holding the heavy bag in place collapsed, with the bag flying a short distance before landing on the gym mats with a thud.

*pant*

*pant*

*pant*

... what was she doing?

Why was she practicing her kickboxing on a heavy bag?

... Right, if she was cornered without her bugs.

Or maybe she just needed to vent?

After all, no matter how many 360 hook kicks she delivered to the bag, it didn't change the fact that she lost.

She. Lost.

She.

LOST.

SHE.

LOST.

SHE.

NEVER.

LOST.

... Okay, that wasn't entirely accurate, but that time she had fought with Squid, she had seen it coming. She was expecting it, if only slightly. And it wasn't like she had forgiven him for it or anything.

But this?

This?

This was just mockery, plain and simple.

This was somebody trampling on her pride, pushing her down into the mud, snatching the rightful position away from her.

Not even an honorable defeat; this was, quite simply, a buzzkill.

This. Was. Unforgivable.

Whoever this person thought they were, they had just messed with the wrong Rahkshi. When the time came, she would find them, and she would kill them. Wait, no, too simple. She would make them suffer first. She would make them pay. She would make them rue the day the day they had dared make a fool of her as shetorethEMAPARTANDMAKETHEMCRYOUTTOTHEIRGODFORMAKINGHEREVENTHINKFORONESECONDSHEHADMADEAMISTAKE -

Green got a new heavy bag and fixed it to the sand, before going back to punching. She would be here for a while. She had a whole workout planned and everything...

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
  • Upvote 3

IC: The boxes on Xaeraz's back twitched for the first time since the round began, throwing off his already wavering sense of balance. He stared at Limos, eyes cloudy and vision blurring, a profound tiredness sweeping over him. He stumbled back a few steps, then a couple forward, then spun in a circle as his right arm detatched itself completely to continue routing power to keeping waht remained of his organs working.

Xaeraz tried to say something to Lhis companion, but nothing came out. The boxes on his back twitched again, and he stumbled to face directly into the wind.

"cold..." he whispered.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: 2,000th post. Been a pleasure~

IC Kat/infirmary(or wherever we actually end up when we're KO'd)

My eyes opened slowly. I felt....

Awful. And great at the same time.

I'd gone too far with Xara. Put too much into the powers that so long ago, Other's wouldn't even touch me because they were afraid of. Afraid before I could even use them if I wanted to.

And she'd struck out with everything she had.

Well, so had I, in the end. 

But it hadn't been enough.

I stared at the ceiling. Why? Why had all my effort not been enough? I had stood up to Suvak, stood up to Illusive, stood up to Cao, stood up to EVERYONE! Everyone who had come before me had either gone down hard, or had joined us in our fight.

Even Xara.

But not now.

Why?

I couldn't figure it out. I slowly sat up, expecting massive amounts of pain, but when I looked down I saw..... nothing. My armor was pristine. How could that be?

Just a moment ago, I'd been so close to death i could taste it.

The necklace Fang had given me was hanging around my neck, and I clasped it, holding and feeling the familiar shapes in my hands.

Where do I go from here?

I felt drained, like I'd used up my whole life essence in that last fight, but......

Still, I was alive.

A chill sat in my chest and I couldn't get rid of it.

I should be dead.

Well and truly, should be dead.

But fate has other plans for me.

• Upvote 6

OOC : wait in on freeze for the iskane post

Ic Limos:

"You're just making it harder. I was afraid when I first died too. But really, it's not that bad. You'll be revived, maybe angst a bit..." Limos tugged the wasting Toa away, enough to make him fall over. "But hey! Bright side. You didnt get set on fire, eviscerated, eaten by a grue..."

Edited by Bloody Nine

IC: Prose/Mount ihu, Fighting Kopen and Kale with Iskane

As the Rhouka passed me, I noticed a being of light heading towards me, perhaps this was the interferer. I decided to test out a crazy idea. I saw how the being's was overloaded once due to some special ability the Vortixx had and I had a plan.

Since the Matoran hit the ground it was easier to do so. I put my weapons away and begun focusing half my power into the light hoping a surplus of energy would cause it to implode.

OOC: he thinks the illusion is the real thing btw.

IC: Kuro/Mount Ihu, Watching Prose and Iskane fight Kale and Kopen

I found my friend supposedly allied with a Vortixx considering how he's powering him up while fighting some light beings. However wishing not to intrude on what seemed to be a fair fight I stood there watching.

OOC: he doesn't see Kopen yet

Technically I want to sleep but if I can't I might respond.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: "Dying?" Xaeraz murmured. He looked lost as his body continued to twitch and spasm against his own wishes, Limos' attack nearly complete. "n-no. Not..." he tried to stand and collapsed onto his knees, coughing.

"Not..." He tried to take another step, collapsing to his knees once more as the entire right side of his torso dropped into the snow, exposing buzzing gears and a thick, metallic ball, connected to his head through a series of tubes.

"not..." and the boxes on his back shuddered, the sound it makes when a muaka locked in a cage rams its head against the bars, trying to break free. A light dawned in his dimming eyes, and Xaeraz fought to retain enough power to try one last attempt.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC:

After a moment's remorse and reminders of the dangers of poor visibility on mountainsides, Damaka pulled his head out from under the white powder it had first made contact with, and subsequently attempted to drill through.

"If you're karz-bent on trying to tunnel through the mountain, you should know that you're missing this."

Missing what?

Eyes focusing, he found himself a comfortable distance away from a fight between a pair of Rahkshi. The Chain Lightning Rahk appeared to have the upper hand, but the Fear Rahk was also fighting valiantly...

Sitting Inja-Nui style, he pressed his hands into his knees and observed for the scant few moments left, as the scales finally tipped fully in the former's favor. Holes in the gut, shocks to the system, paralysis to the arm...

He began trying to think of a plan to fight it... when something beautiful happened.

He couldn't understand or even hear the words exchanged, but he knew the stance and the eyes all too well. They spoke to him from deep within.

Everything into one last shot, soaring triumphantly through the air to end things on a final note.

Despite it's lack in efficacy, that Rahk had shown guts beyond measure. Power from within, that no amount of training or talent or nature could achieve. There was a saying in combat sports and martial arts which he always found to ring truer than any else:

You can't teach heart.

As the Fear Rahk fell, teleported out of the arena before she could even hit the snow, Damaka rose.

As the Chain Lightning Rahk contemplated that final blow which they managed to cleanly block, Damaka beamed.

And as they stalked off into the whirling white of snow and cloud...

Alone once again on the mountaintop, Damaka gave solemn, heartfelt applause.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Upvote 6

helo frens

OOC : real i thought you went to bed thanks wow

You may want to respond bit i dont goodnight sir

IC: Really. Enough already. Patience spent, Limos amplified the hunger drain, making him the obvious culprit in all of this. Still, this toa's resilience was impressive... so Limos stepped away, in case he had one last trick. Limos hated tricks.

IC: Crunching in the snow. Hold on, light didn't crunch- Iskane pivoted, avoiding the debilitating blows. One blade turned against the massive shield. The other scored a clean slash across his chest. Iskane staggered back, but braced himself. The hardlight figure readied another slash.

But the vortixx still had another rhotuka charging. So he fired it pointblank.

Meanwhile, across the battlefield, the shadow rhotuka, empowered by People's own help, did indeed strike the rahkshi of light, engulfing both it and its restraints in scorching shadows.

The twin detonations of two rhotuka was enough to create billowing plumes of darkness obscuring the entire battlefield.

--

Ow. Using the last of Prose's energy, Iskane rose to his feet, ignoring the pain. He could still move. Good.

He had fired pointblank rhotuka like that before but it never actually hurt like that! Chest screaming, the Vortixx raised his shield. Everything was black. His eyes could acclimate soon enough. So should the rahkshi, being a creature of shadow. The matoran, blind as it was, would not notice and continue to fight. But would the Av-toa?

OOC: whoops prose is actually light

Iskane and prose vs kale and kopen

Edited by Bloody Nine

IC: Xaeraz looked at Limos, sadness evident in his eyes as they began to flicker and die for the last time. He reached out a hand to his assailant and made to say something...

And the boxes on his back snapped open. The glider wings packed within them shot out, snapping in the wind until they caught it full-on. Xaeraz gave Limos a small smile before he was violently ripped away from the mountain like a plastic bag in the breeze, the only signs he had been there his tracks in the snow and the entire right side of his body laying there.

OOC: Xaeraz disengaged from Limos, severely weakened and completely without any control while he attempts to recuperate. You made me break out the glider wings much earlier than planned, fwiw =p

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun