BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: When fighting someone missing a leg, Fia had noted from her time in her world, most people decided not to attack the fake part. Mostly considering that, if you did hit it, the person you were fighting wouldn't be hurt by it. So it was when Puppetmaster's laser rifle blasted a hole through Fia's prosthetic leg. The beam went right through it, punching a hole in the protosteel boot before eventually stopping before coming out the other side.

Fia growled and, finding herself unable to move, decided to get her revenge on the traitorous negotiator another way. While finesse had never been her strong suit, force sure was. So it was when she generated an incredibly powerful magnetic field around her body, designed to fling anything within a bio far, far away from her. Arkrax excepted, of course.

OOC: I'm not clear on what the penetrative power of a hardlaser should be, but Fia's prosthetics are protosteel, so I assumed it wouldn't just blast right through them like wet tissue paper.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Tomo

Walking about dejectedly, Tomo reflected on the events that had transpired.

She was still having her doubts about healing that Glatorian. While the Makuta Code had dictated that she restore him to a state of health, there was a chance that he'd simply go off to cause more trouble. After all, he was a block-headed son of a Muaka.

"Short term vs long term, huh...?"

Tomo wasn't used to thinking about things like this. She just liked to help people, have fun, maybe throw a party here and there... When it came to actually serious stuff like this, Tomo often fell short. This was the sort of work she usually left to Teridax or some other, more stiff and somber Makuta.

... It seems that her reflection had to be put on hold, as she had come across a group which seemed to be at odds with each other; a glow-in-the-dark Glatorian was pressing a gun against the back of a Fa-Matoran (OOC: Melding Universe Matoran are tall, so she would assume Fia was a Matoran at first glance), who seemed to be fighting with some other people over some sort of box. wait, the Glatorian just shot off one of the Fa-Matoran's legs and the Fa-Matoran had just pushed everybody away from her - wait, what? Was she one of those alternate universe Toa? Tomo groaned.

"Cooooooome on, you guys! What part of no fighting outside the arena," suddenly dropping her voice in imitation of the Enforcer's, "Do you guys not get? It's like everybody wants to be docked a life or something!"

She was not getting involved. She. Was. Not. Getting. Involved. Not after that fiasco with the crazed gunman. She needed plausible deniability this time.

IC: Sudrec

"So." Sudrec looked over at Noroi. "What was your world like?"

"I feel like I'll be asking that question a lot...

Man, is this stressful. I need to break something. Maybe I'll go cut up a carrot..."

IC: Minami didn't know what to say. So she didn't say anything.

... Until she found out something to say.

"Uh..."

Okay. Maybe she didn't find anything to say.

"... I should go."

And Minami went, leaving the crazed Ta-Toa to fight off his opponent.

IC: Yoko

As the conversation turned to the element of this "Uri", Yoko listened intently. A fusion of light and psionics, but at the same time, possessing its own essence to differentiate itself? Curious...

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Maglev/Commercial Sector, Encountering Tuyetkhamun and Puppetmaster's Group

Sense a repelling force, I activated my abilities applying an opposite charge on my body using my Tesla System and froze/magnetized my feet to the ground preventing me from being repelled (But since I have the opposite charge, I would have been attracted to her no romantic pun intended). Since she seemed unable to move, I might be able to wrench the box out of her hand.

-==IC: The Enforcer==-

"You lot just won't stop, will you?" The Enforcer said grumpily, as they appeared in the Commercial sector this time, obviously a bit annoyed at rest being interrupted; though their face was looking a lot better after having seen the medics. The Enforcer walked forward as they disabled the powers of the gathered people, and then shoved everyone out of the way, being a little rougher than normal. "There is no fighting outside of the arena or the training sector. I don't care what your beef is, if you want to fight, either save it for the arena, or take out your frustration on each other in the training sector. Those are the only two places." The Enforcer stated, as they wondered just what everyone didn't get about that.

Edited by An/A Blade

"She has a fighter in her hand and won't let him go. People were just trying to get her to do so."

I pointed to the box. I also immediately stopped talking. I was never part of this. I was just trying to do something good. But apparently I might get in trouble for it.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector.

The magnetic field took control, and The Puppetmaster found himself flying backwards. At least, he did until his body suddenly exploded into a cloud of ash, which - now under the control of his telekinesis - swirled around like a miniature cyclone before collapsing back into his natural form. His rifle was raised, but upon seeing the Enforcer enter, he lowered the weapon.

He addressed the Enforcer. "This pretentious being attempted to kill Toa Arkrax, because she didn't believe him to fit her biased definition of what a Toa is. Now she is holding him hostage. I simply want him to be set free."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Excuse me? I was checking to see if the machine had been deactivated from a simple punch before you began threatening my life, you trigger happy freak," Fia snarled, finally moving again. Her field was down, probably due to the Big thing that just entered the room. She stalked over to it and held her hand with Arkrax in it towards the Enforcer.

"Here. This thing is what I was almost killed over. Take it."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

The Queen nodded upon Albrecht's return, turning towards the chamber exit marked by the plaque that had not yet been read.

Let us go, she said. Stay close, and wait a moment. I do wish to read that plaque before we continue on.

I looked at the box. It seemed...dead. I walked over and touched it while my electric field was still on (for my powers weren't working but my machine was). The electricity transfer may have jumpstarted him, but it was then that I realized that my machine was still on and turned it off.

IC: Ten

That was interesting.

Yes.

whatever ten just finished doing was the most incredibly interesting, astounding, and plot-altering thing ever to happen. Totally. He certainly didn't just finish sleeping for a bit, no way. Only BORING people did that, and boring Ten was not.

Yep. Not boring at all. Not in the slightest. His stomach was so drained from not sleeping that it roared a mighty hungry roar. Ten mused about grabbing a bite to eat in the mess hall. As he contemplated that his legs began to take him there anyways. Body trumps mind sometimes, after all.

OOC: Ten on his way to the Commercial District. Open for interaction.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Xara - Commercial Sector.

<"Are you stupid?"> I hissed, clamping a hand over her mouth. <"There's people everywhere.">

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lekona - Food Court

"Aye," Lekona said, raising his glass.

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

<"We should wait until we can get him/her/it/whatever on its own."> I suggested, one hand resting on my hip, covering the belt pouch I'd hidden the gem inside. <"Plus, I don't want to interrupt what's going on here, it looks like it might prove entertaining.">

IC: Nisaduf (Commercial Sector, all alone)

Oooooooooooookay. This was not fun anymore. It was fun for a while but now bad magnet things were happening and Nisa did not want the Illusion getting fried, thrown out of whack, or just plain mucked up. Nothing to see here but a buncha arguing newbies, anyway. 

She headed over towards a door, taking up a position against the wall where she could scan the area effectively enough. Sadly the food court was waaaay over on the other side, but more people passed through here anyway. It was good enough for now. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Just to mention, the Enforcer negated powers and weapons when they began to actually act; I thought sure I'd put that in the post, but obviously not. >>'

"Really." The Enforcer gave a tiredly annoyed look to the group, wondering how the group had managed this, and when the Enforcer's job had turned to babysitting. "How about, you all just talk it out. Without resorting to fighting. I'll be over here, watching." The Enforcer said, and then nodded to Tomo as they began to walk away from the rest of the group. "Yes. Won't be fixed for a while." The Enforcer seemed a bit annoyed by that, and then caught a glimpse of the two Rahkshi trying to catch their attention, and nodded again to Tomo, and walked over toward the two.

"Yes?" The Enforcer asked, intrigued as to why the two wanted to talk to them.

In Ten's mind. his footsteps always and would forever thunder. Unless he was using his Huna, in which case they were incredibly silent to him. In reality, they weren't that loud, or that quiet, but it didn't matter. His somewhat-forced footsteps echoed on the walls around him. Somehow, he ended up on the far side of the Commercial District, a good ways from the food court.

Drat.

He glanced around for a bit, seeing a small Matoran standing nearby...huh. A spectator, probably. She didn't look like a fighter. Hm. Ten stopped in his tracks to stare at the Matoran. He never really saw many spectators around, just the occasional one here and there. They rarely stuck around in between matches.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: "Yes. Yes I did, and yes I am." If Jorth had possessed anything like sunglasses he would have put them on in that moment, as he darted away from the hungry Ekial along with Lefia and Alisa

IC: "I was merely running a hypothetical 'us versus them' scenario for the sake of explanation," Skrall explained, "As I would not join such a revolution I clearly know not everyone would unite. But on the Queen? Yes, I think those assessments would be accurate. She has apparently acted on such threats before but only when they're right in front of her. And she has been conspicuously absent for some time now. I am...unsure of how much attention she actually pays to the tournament."

IC: Strands of bandages from all over her body shot out from Tuyetkhamun as she felt the same push from Fia. They latched on to anything they could, anchoring her in place and pulling her back towards the squabble just as the Enforcer showed up. 

"You see? This is why you all need strong leadership," she said, "For all your combined grandstanding, when put together you all descend into atavism and start bickering like children. With me in charge I can turn your aggressions in a more productive direction."

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallways.

"I don't suppose one of you knows your way around?" she asked hopefully, "I have no idea what this place is like."

IC: Arkrax - Commercial Sector

With a sudden whirl of activation, the box spun out of Fia's hand and began floating a short distance away. Arkrax's projection soon followed.

He idly took a look around to orient himself and try to understand what had happened while he was decommissioned. Many more contestants had arrived, as well as the infamous Enforcer. Many of those he had just refused stood around looking in his general direction.

"I take it ~ my request was ~ denied?" he asked innocently.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Kopen sighed and pushed herself up from the wall. Many of the others were closer, and so, with her slow pace, it took a while to catch up. While they all stood around reading something, she pushed through and waited by the tunnel's opening.

"You were attacked, Toa Arkrax," The Puppetmaster explained, indicating Fia, "this one doesn't think you deserve to be called a Toa. Judging by her behaviour, and your response to it, I think you're more deserving of the title than she."

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne was bored. She didn't know why she was bored - all she knew was that she wanted to knock a few heads together just to be unbored. Which, given that she was in a fighting tournament, wasn't altogether a bad feeling. Walking around to the training sector, she saw a creepy blue glowy guy with a rifle, a mummy, a hologram, and a Toa with a big machine. 

"I don't think anyone needs to rule here" she said, responding to the mummy, "No amount of authority will restrain aggression born out of boredom. I just saw that guy" - Ismekne pointed to the Enforcer - "break up another fight in the Library. If he, who is in charge of this place, could not keep the combat down, you've got no chance."

IC(A.D.): A.D. decided to go back to his quarters. He wrote another letter to Encore, and pulled out his old one ruefully. He seemed farther away from her than ever. Why didn't they have a post office in this place? Surely letters couldn't be all that bad, right?

He sighed. He didn't want to think about memory wiping anymore. He just wanted to sleep.

"We've heard that the other organisers have been looking for these gems," I kept my voice low, and turned my body so that only the Enforcer could see the Mist Gem that I pulled out of my belt pouch. "We felt it necessary to tell someone that we'd found it." 

IC: "You act with aggression to others and they will show aggression in turn. I would have expected someone with a name like yours to understand such basic psychology as that, o Puller-of-Strings," Tuyetkhamun informed Puppetmaster, "Cease provoking Fia, especially given your own response to the matter was nothing to be proud of."

Some other Toa was accosting her, with unhelpful sentiments. Was it so much to ask that if a crowd be drawn by the argument then it do something useful?

"I will seek to rule through authority based on power, not authority based on ownership. The people in charge of this place do not deserve that mantle of authority if they cannot hold onto it."

IC: "I can get us most places you'd want to go."

As if to demonstrate his point, Jorth veered left.

"Right now for instance I'm heading for the comfort sector. Always lots of people there, should be handy if that thing decides to hunt you down."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Arkrax - Commercial Sector

Arkrax nodded gratefully at the Puppetmaster. "I ~ thank you, ~ The Puppetmaster."

Still, the others argued over who could rule, as if they were on unequal footing in this tournament. The rulers here were the game masters. A mere contestant had no power. The sooner they realized that and stopped this aggressive nonsense, the better. 

But... as long as they were arguing... Arkrax began slowly gliding towards the door at a near imperceptible pace.

IC: Nisaduf (Commercial Sector)

There was something she was missing, Nisaduf was sure of it. She frowned slightly, scanning the crowd again. Just the same people, that group with the Enforcer over there, the food court off in the distance, the Toa of Light standing by the door staring at her-

wait. That was no mere Toa of Light. That was....

"Mata Nui!" she said to herself, before promptly exploding. Not literally. Just kinda literally. 

In what seemed like a blink of an eye, she was bouncing in front of Ten, eyes wide and speaking a mile a minute.

"Oh wow, oh wow, I can't believe it! You're actually here, the real live Ten! of fame and fortune and hamster hardlight balls that are spiky on the inside and slowly compact into nothingness and KO that person and multiple tournaments and hardlight knowledge and super amazingness and just plain crazy hardlight shenanigans and I've always wanted to meet you and talk to you and be you and see you and get your signature and hear about all your exploits from your point of view, the broadcasts are cool but it's nothing in comparison to meeting the actual person and hearing it straight from their mouth!"

She gasped for air and spoke again, slightly more understandable this time. 

"Oh my, I'm really being rude today! Nisaduf, I'm a huuuuuuuge fan!"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

-IC: Hound-

"Virse..." The name sounded close to someone Hound had once fought before, a warrior of great skill who had lost only due to luck on Hound's part. The Denuian quickly continued, hoping to cover up his momentary and awkward pause. "I am Hound. It has been a pleasure meeting another fighter who displays compassion."

OOC: Can't remember if Hound introduced himself already, so sorry if that was redundant.

-IC: Selaphiel-

"Interesting. I have admittedly not focused on this tournament to too great of a degree; your observations are... useful." There came an awkward span of silence as Selaphiel stared flatly in silence. Eventually, breaking the silence in the strangest way, she spoke, her speech disconcertingly sudden. "I am Selaphiel." She blinked once, the movement deliberate and carefully timed.

pNNgXax.jpg

"No one needs to rule," he hissed, "that is what you seem to fail to understand. We're all in this together, so we need to learn how to cooperate and work together as equals." He shot a glance towards Fia, then glared back at Tuyetkhamun. "That means not trying to kill potential allies simply because they fail to meet your standards." 

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway.

"I remember that. It's where I woke up," the hallways here all looked the same. "What else is around here?" 

"I see..." The Enforcer nodded, and then motioned to the two Rahkshi as they moved to walk out of the room. "Follow me, better chance of avoiding a fight if we get out of here; this place is cursed." The Enforcer said, speaking probably the longest sentence in a while.

If one could see someone's ego, they would observe Ten's expanding to massive proportions. He knew he had fans, of course - Who wouldn't enjoy watching people get beaten to death with sharks? - but seeing one who followed him? It was incredible. Ten looked down at the Matoran, and Beamed.

"Hey! Uh, could you...slow down there? It's hard to understand you!"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Maglev/Commercial Sector >>> Training Sector

Seeing as my peaceful walk was ruined by coming across this nonsense, I walked out to the Training Sector. As I reached the door, I saw Arkrax, who's motion I didn't notice.

"Are you okay?"

IC: Dreidel/Commercial Sector - Foodcourt, Talking and eating with Ignis

I heard noises from somewhere in the sector, but I missed the scene.

"Did you see what was going on?" I asked Ignis.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne reluctantly nodded assent to the creepy skull guy's statement. He was creepy though. "Right now, it's easier to either appease the tournament organizers or escape from their grasp than to try to beat them down. I prefer the former approach, seeing as the letter could be ineffective - they would just teleport us back." 

IC: Fia snarled something unintelligible, then said, "I'm going to find someone who can fix my karzing leg. If the machine wants an apology, it can come find me. The rest of you, go hop in a furnace and get slagged." With that, she stalked off, favoring the side that Puppeteer had blasted a hole in slightly. Having two different weights on her legs was throwing her off, and she hated it almost as much as the man who had shot her.

Next round, Toymaker, she thought to herself. Next round, I'm going to make you regret your mistake.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "As I recall, it was you who put a gun to someone's head and you who actually made any attack, Puller-of-Strings. And why? Because Fia is not as much a Toa to you as the Arkrax. You may wish to consider your own words a bit more carefully in future, and then perhaps act on them because you are doing a terrible job of it so far."

Arms folded across her chest, face concealed by that unmoving deathmask, Tuyetkhamun was tough to read if not for the slightly smug tone to her voice. Well, more smug than usual.

"I feel I should also point out that I was trying to co-operate. I offered alliances complete with written contracts to secure them. You turned that particular offer down. As far as I can see it is you who is the problem here, so you have no right to lecture others on failings that you bear more than anyone."

IC: "Well there's the arena itself, obviously, and the big library bit. That comes in useful for trying to learn what other people can do, since its got a replay section." It was what Jorth had done after both rounds now. The more he knew about everyone's abilities the less likely it was they could use them to stab him with them. "Oh, and all those weird tunnels I keep hearing about. Apparently they pop up all the time, its kind of odd."

IC: "I am Skrall. Though hopefully I will not be for long."

7AOYGDJ.jpg