BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

-==IC: The Enforcer==-

The Enforcer tilted their head in slight confusion. "Solar... Plexus?" The Enforcer asked, slightly confused about that. "Kicks do work sometimes, but I usually prefer to let my sword do that... Interesting, though, will note that." The Enforcer nodded, mouthing the words 'kick' and 'solar plexus'.

IC Maccha Yellow!

You note a rather large assortment of beings funneling in. The armored (wo?)man and the Enforcer among them. Interesting.

But, not as interesting as your sets of push press.

Yeah, you used leg drive and adopted the Olympic 'rack' position for your overhead pressing. What of it? It was by far a more holistic movement.

"Five... Six..." you cout with strained breath, before sending the 105kg to the floor and wooping, "PR!"

...but close to it

IC: Maglev/Training Sector, Talking with Maccha Yellow

"Well then..."

My pondering was disturbed when I heard a large thump. I turned to someone who was apparently lifting quite the heavy weight. I walked up to him and he sounded like he apparently set some sort of personal record.

"PR?" I asked. "How much is that?"

I began to search the answer for myself, looking at the weights set there.

IC: Dreidel/Commerical Sector, Talking with Ignis

"Hmm..."

I continued playing with the empty bowl and spoon. I discarded it and turned to Ignis, who had been patiently sitting there. I guess I could trust him for now. Good fighters are hard to come by on my world...

"What do you wanna do now?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

-==IC: The Enforcer==-

The Enforcer considered what Praggos said, and then nodded. "That makes sense." The being said, before they turned to Sudrec, and thought for a moment. "Hmm... All three. Though obviously only one would be able to be practiced here truly."

-==GM IC==-

As Ten and Artorre's group left the med bay, they would notice an oddly open part of the outer wall. What could that be about?

IC - Artorre (Lower hall):

Oh-ho-ho. He'd have to find this one during the next round.

"As I recall," the Ta-Toa said curtly as the group made their way toward the nearest staircase, "your last attack grazed me. But I suppose we'll just have to settle that score another time, won't we?" He grinned.

Then, he stopped. Was that... another tunnel? He looked back, towards the others trailing behind Ten and him. "Hey, get over here!"

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

IC: Ten

"Oh no no no, that hardlight mine was going to hit you! If the round didn't end, you would have been gone then and there!" Ten smirked, and looked to the wall.

There was a door there. One that wasn't there before.

"...Hey, guys? There's a door."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Sudrec

"Right. Well, in a life or death scenario... If you're going up against an armored opponent, the mordschlag is always an option. Grip the sword by the blade - make sure your hands don't slide around though - and strike with the hilt of your sword. Kinda like an improvised warhammer. Hope you won't have to test it on us though," Sudrec added nervously.

"If you're going for incapacitation, and your opponent is unarmored... Hm. Upper lip and side of the neck - or anywhere on the neck really... Tip of the chin might be a good ace as well; ever get hit there and feel the shock at the base of your skull? Yeah."

Sudrec shifted nervously.

"If you're not going for the head... Shins? Kidneys? Groin? Hm..."

IC - Praggos:

"Should you need to keep them awake and make them compliant, a supinating wrist lock is always an option. Pain compliance. Of course, taken to the extreme, it will also break their wrist, elbow, and dislocate their shoulder," Praggos supplied helpfully.

IC - Iesua:

"Indeed there is," Iesua said, looking at the door. "Is there something special about doors randomly appearing around here?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

Amorigiahna searched her brain for anything else of importance before suddenly remembering the note in her room.

"You wouldn't also happen to know where the medical bay is from here, do you? I'm supposed to check in there if I encounter any additional complications that may have stemmed from my previous... injuries," she asked, hoping that she wasn't giving him the impression that she was some sort of ticking time bomb.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector.

"I haven't been there myself," he replied, deciding not to comment on the topic of her injuries, "but I think it's somewhere down on the lower level. There are staircases spaced periodically through the hallways." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Artorre (Lower Hall):

"If you want to know what's through the door," said Artorre, his sword lighting on fire as he pulled it from its sheath, "then let's go inside and find out!"

He dashed into the hole, his sword lighting the way.

IC - Iesua:

"It looks like we're going in," Iesua said, turning to Nisaduf. "I would say 'after you,' but given that there's probably a possibility of danger, I'll go first." He pulled out his hook-axe, and started walking into the cave behind the other three.

profiles i guess

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Tunnels - Gem of ??? (likely Fragmentation)

Smirking as much as a Bohrok could despite the situation, Tahnok weaved left to dodge the bolt, yelling to Werl to do the same. This is much easier than I thought, Tahnok's metaphorical adrenaline pumping, he surged on forward.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

-==GEM OF... ???==-

As the group entered the tunnel, they would notice that their attempts to light the darkness.... didn't.

-==GEM OF ???==-

Tahnok continued forward, and was actually quickly reaching the true glowing spot, even as another wave of bolts was sent off, possibly the final one if Tahnok reached the gem quick enough.

IC - Artorre (Tunnel):

"Well, that's no good," Artorre said, echoing the general sentiment. "Has anyone here got any night vision, echolocation, or maybe just an uncanny sense of direction?"

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

IC - Iesua:

"I recommend forward or backward. Other than that, keep a hand on a wall at all times. If you find an opening with your tactile senses, we can explore it quickly!" Iesua called to the group ahead of him, while he quickly caught up. "Other than that, just use your memory and keep a hand on a wall at all times. Not much else you can do if there's no light."

profiles i guess

IC: Nisaduf (Very dark, very spooky tunnel with a distinct lack of cameras)

"It's spooooky!" came Nisa's voice from behind the group, her metallic feet clinking against the ground rhythmically as she skipped down the tunnel. 

Inwardly, she was almost shaking with excitement. This was fantastic! Things were dark, there were no cameras around-that she could see, although that meant nothing- and overall this looked like lots and lots of fun!

It'd be even better if she could construct her own 'demise' and become one of the others! A real test of the Illusion, a real test of her skill, a real test in general! It would be amazing!

"Anybody know where we're going, other than away? Cause I dunno!"

IC: Bajets (Food Court)

She raises an eyebrow and adjusts her monocle and magenta tie, as if to affirm that she was proper. 

"I must admit, sir, that I know little about what you speak. From where I hail, all the Skakdi are, 'all proper and whatnot,' as you put it. Are they uncultured in other universes?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Ten

"It's too dark," Ten said, as he slowly brought a hardlight bubble around himself. If the darkness was eating the light away...would it completely destroy his hardlight Or would it just make it not glow?

He needed some sort of protection. The dark scared him senseless.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC - Iesua:

Iesua pressed himself up against a wall, letting Nisaduf skip right on past him. Thankfully he had his hook-axe out, so he should be fine if something tried to jump out of nowhere and attack him - he could at least use his ears to find it based on the sound it made - but he was in the same boat as Ten. He hated the dark.

"At least there aren't any skull spiders in this cave."

profiles i guess

IC: "I would assume her psionics are being blocked out," Xaeraz replied, slowly continuing down the tunnel once more. "You weren't there for when Ezezko and Kopen were fighting, I think, but her mental power... It's horrifying when she uses her full power with it, I assume. I'm fairly certain that even when she tore their minds apart she wasn't using all her mental might."

IC: Halken nodded at Mirror, who gave a quiet countdown of "One... Two... Three?" Halken grinned and slammed his heel into the door, near where the lock would be. Glancing over, he saw Mirror doing roughly the same, if not exactly so, and a couple seconds delayed.

Edited by This Is Spinal Thirst

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

GM IC - GEM OF ???

As Mirror and Halken's feet impacted against the stone doors, they were met with strong resistance - but the doors did, in fact, budge. It seemed that they were old and long disused, carved rock scraping gradually across the ground.

However, before they could take any further action, there echoed a rumbling sound throughout the chamber. Seemingly paralyzed for a moment, the four adventurers could only watch as a crack opened in the floor and new wall of thick stone rumbled up between the two doorways. Ilyin found himself standing with Halken, while Langmuir was next to Mirror at the other door.

Strangely, there had appeared a semicircular hole on the side of the new stone wall - as the wall rose, the single torch bracketed on the wall fit right into it, so that both groups could reach in and grab the torch, though the hole was far too small for most anything else to fit through.

Simultaneously, the two doors groaned slowly open, revealing pitch-dark passages beyond.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC - Artorre (Tunnel - Gem of ???):

"Hey," Artorre said as he heard Nisaduf go by him. "We have to stick together, here." He reached out, trying to grab the overeager Matoran by the shoulder. The only problem was, he couldn't exactly see her shoulder. Regardless of whether he succeeded or failed, he continued. "I have a Calix, so if I hear any traps being set off, or anything like that, I stand the best chance of getting out of the way. For that reason, I should probably take point, unless one of you happens to have the Great Mask of Pitfall Detection. Additionally, we should probably join hands, so as to avoid getting separated."

With the serious part out of the way, he turned towards the spot from which he had last heard Ten speaking. "Hey, Av-Toa... I hope you're not... afraid of the dark~?"

IC: "You would be surprised. We are Skrall, we fight or we perish." Again, his words were not designed as threats or intimidtion. They were simply what he saw as the truth

IC: "So, what universe did they pull you from?" Jorth attempted small talk as they headed towards the Knowledge Sector, "They get kind of weird in some example. There's one Toa out there who can control ice of all things. I mean, seriously, ice!"

IC: Tuyetkhamun stood more gracefully then you'd imagine from someone half dead who was bound within a living prison of paper. It always looked like she should move stiffly with dust puffing out of every joint. 

"Fia, lead the way. My passage requires a herald."

IC: "So poking it in the head would be bad, got it." Venga continued to eye Exsequor curiously. "If we just walked away do you think it would follow us? Or rather, follow you?"

IC: Olari looked along the row upon row of identical corridor.

"I can barely remember where my room is supposed to be. Where is Elittra's?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Artorre (Tunnel - Gem of ???):

"Well-put!" The Toa of Fire exclaimed, chuckling. "I was once on a task force in the Archives, about 7 floors below the lowest one on which visitors were allowed. A psychopathic killer had fled down there, you see. And you know what? While we were searching for him, that son of a Makuta cut the power to the lights and elevator, and let out every rahi on the floor." He paused, in order to let the others picture the situation.

"We ended up finding him mauled to death about 5 minutes later, and then we just booked it up the stairwell, but karz it if those weren't the scariest 5 minutes of my life. I feel bad for the Onu-Matoran that have to work in that place."

• Upvote 1