BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Kuro and Prose/Lower Levels

(OOC: Prose's POV)

I heard the sounds of a "hey" and gasps as I turned to see Daltrahk whirling Kuro to see a cave. While my friend was recovering from a slight dizzy feeling, I walked up to them.

"Hmm...This wasn't there earlier...Shall we go?"

IC: "Aye, I would try, but it wouldn't be a gentlemanly duel," Halken replied, his voice echoing about the tiny tunnel. Well, comparatively tiny. Halken found himself crouching to minimize spine scraping, as that would lead to spine bending and, eventually, early-onset spine curving. He didn't want to have curved spines before they started silvering at the tips.

"And besides. There's not enough room in this tunnel to throw a lateral punch."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC:

"Ah, of course. I am a Toa of Re-" Uri paused, thinking a moment. The he gave a faint, almost apologetic shrug of his shoulders. "You would most likely call me a Toa of Spirit. A Re-Toa. I have dominion over the energies of the spirit, and the capability to make them manifest in the world around me. It bears, in some ways, similarities to both Psionics and Light, but is fundamentally different."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Lefia:

With a "Hmmph!", Lefia stalked off down the halls past Tirkah.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Sudrec

After a while searching the bookshelves, Sudrec finally found what he was looking for.

"Yes, yes, this seems to match the events of my universe... It's pretty much the exact same... How did the Host get this though?"

Sifting through what seemed to be the memoirs of several Great Beings (including himself) thrown in a blender and compiled into one book, Sudrec checked the records one more time. "Robot concept, Matoran concept, records of the first Matoran experiments, blueprints, some additional notes from Artakha - wait, there's annotations all over this book. I don't remember us giving Artakha our records; oh well. It's close enough." Placing bookmarks on the pages which he wished to show Riss and Nisaduf, he began heading back to where he had been a moment earlier.

IC Kourahi:

Deciding to find out more about this place, Kourahi walked off towards the knowledge sector.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Skull Carrier - Comfort Sector --> Knowledge Sector

Hearing nothing but cruel silence, the Skull Carrier awoke from his trace, deciding that if he would not be gifted knowledge, he would seek it himself. He took with him the one spider, leaving the other to its own devices, that beginning picking mask pieces out of its carapace. On the way he was greeted by the last spider, who informed him of a fight that broke out, and of the numerous pieces of knowledge that were shared between contestants. Nothing was concrete of course, the creature could not read this new language that was in the books. It instead marked books of interest to its master with webbing, allowing him to find them as he passes.

The Skull Carrier picks up the first marked book trusting the spider's judgement. Let us hope this shall enlighten us on our current situation, my friend, he thought, opening up the book of tournaments past.

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Tunnels of the Gem of ???

Tahnok, having heard nothing for the past couple of seconds, slid to a stop. 

"Has it finally stopped?" He breathed, looking back. The Gem was proving difficult to acquire. He might just have to retire from this mission and find someone with a mask of shielding to help him. He turned and studied where he currently was. Where in Karzahni was he?

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

Uh-oh.

"I, um, well...," she stammered, trying to think of something to say.

Then it hit her.

"Despite its shape, I'm wearing a Kanohi Avsa! It can drain energy, positive emotions, and light, although with this one, the light drain seems to only work on physical light for some reason."

She took another bite of fruit.

"So, uh, what can you do?"

Don't notice me trying to change the topic, don't notice me trying to change the topic...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector.

"Swordsman," he tapped the blade sheathed across his back, "marksman," he indicated the Rhotuka launcher sitting on the table beside him, "and assassin," his skin rippled, the colouration shifting until it matched that of the chair he was sitting in. 

"I can change my skin to match any background," he explained, giving her a bemused look. "Although... I find it difficult to believe that you were brought here solely because of your mask. What else can you do?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

KARZ!!!

"Um, well... before I was "brought" here, I did obtain an item supposedly containing "immense power," which is now fused with my heartlight thanks to a Reconstitute at Random Kanoka. I haven't quite figured out how it works as of yet, but perhaps that has something to do with it...?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC(A.D.): The dragon moved from the Knowledge Sector to the Training Sector. Of coarse, it was not designed for dragons. That didn't stop A.D. from clawing a training dummy to pieces, causing sand to gush out over the floor, and the dragon to give a howl of frustration. 

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne got up from the knowledge sector. While information was important, it didn't fill the belly. She walked out of the knowledge sector and toward the commercial sector.  

"That's all?" he frowned. She was obviously hiding something, but he decided not to press the matter. "Very well."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Langmuir

I hated to say/think it, but Mirror would be best off in the middle. Comparatively safe and -

What the karz was on that matoran's face? Stifling a cough of surprised laughter, I turned my attention back to the tunnel entrance, now at our rear. Hopefully it was stable. I'd been in several tunnels that had collapsed before. Never pretty.

IC Hryfon

The bandaged Toa (?) from before was Arkrax's ally? Interesting. The Se-Toa had to suppress a grin at the other beings name, no. His title. It was a little revealing, he thought.

...but close to it

IC Tirkah:

"Moron..." He muttered, continuing down the hall to the comfort sector, and fell into a chair, letting his Rifle lean neatly beside him, as he massaged his right shoulder.

He grinned, a Makuta of all things had been forced to help him.

Idly, he wondered if there were any other Rahkshi around. They were always fun to blow the Antidermis out of....

OOC: Tirkah open for interaction in the Comfort Sector.

OOC: As I go to sleep...

IC: Maglev/Comfort Sector

I woke up. My Tesla System was recharged. I stood up and walked out the door. Perhaps I may encounter someone to talk to.

IC: Dreidel/Traning Sector

I found it!

I made my way to a corner and began my practice by whacking at the nearest training bag with karate kicks.

OOC:: Either of them are open to interaction.

IC: "Yes, and it would be a shame to neglect it," Skrall said, slowly flipping his sword around in his hand, "I would much rather be able to throw a punch than throw a fireball."

IC: The God-Queen gestured that Fia should take the lead, an act designed to look like a magnanimous bestowal of authority, but was simply disguising the fact that she didn't know the way. She followed behind the Fa-Toa for a time, until the object of their quest bumped into them. The Arkrax had run into two more potential aides...

"Greetings. My name is Tuyetkhamun, under the circumstances there is no need to genuflect. A simple oath of allegiance will do."

IC: Great minds thought alike, clearly. With both her and Artorre wanting to go to the food court, they were off to get a meal. Olari approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector.

"Oath of allegiance?" he allowed the faintest of smiles to flash across his features. "Why?"

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

Bad idea.... Dayeth swung her axe - the blade crackling with Dark Fire - to intercept Exsequor's big Vahki head as the malfunctioning machine lunged forward to tackle her. 

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

It would be so easy.... just raise the axe up.... bring it down on the Vahki's head.... repeat a few times to make sure the job was done.... but then the Enforcer would probably do the same thing to her. 

So she instead put the axe away and turned to Venga. "Looks like aiming for its head did work."

Amorigiahna sighed.

Her companion had been honest with her, as far as she could tell; it didn't feel right keeping this from him.

He was most likely going to find out anyway. Even if he ended up hating her for it later, it was best that the news came directly from her.

"There is... one other thing I can do," she said, cautiously looking around the room. "But I don't feel comfortable discussing it here."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"As soon as you use your power in the arena, everyone's going to know about it anyway," he pointed out, spitting a seed onto the floor, "there are no secrets in this place." And he hated it. 

Nothing could stay hidden here....

IC (As Fulmen) (Knowledge Sector): "Winning a round will gain a fighter one life. Fighters may be may be rewarded by the Organizers for their progress in the tournament or for their actions outside of the arena. These rewards could vary from receiving an extra life to even being granted control over an Infinity Gem...." Fulmen read to himself as his eyes skimmed over the text in the rulebook he had found. "I lost the last match so I'll have to win next time I get thrown into the arena." The toa of lightning made a mental note to train after he was finished in the knowledge sector. "I could also just befriend an organizer and bond with them in the hopes that they'll give me a few lives or a gem." The Vo-Toa turned the page and saw a map of the Bionifight Facility. "The tunnels stretching away from the facility are rumored to contain the infinite gems... I should begin searching after I complete my training." The lightning toa shut the book and put it back on the bookshelf as he sprinted out of the library to the training sector. 

(Training sector): The toa of lightning walked into the training area and stood still, looking at how empty it was. "Well. At least I can train in peace." 

OOC: Open for interaction

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"Only if they specifically pay attention to me in the recordings or if they fight me more than once in different arena settings," she said. "And if it's used cautiously, they may not even know about it at all."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"So your power somehow changes with the terrain, then?" he guessed.

She'd slipped up by mentioning the different arenas.

Amorigiahna diverted her eyes to the floor before nodding in silence.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"That's still very vague," he tossed an apply core into a nearby trash receptacle. "You going to elaborate?" 

GM IC - GEM OF ???

The stony entrance behind Langmuir slid slightly shut - too small for a being to enter, but open enough to let in the light necessary to successfully navigate the rocky floor of the tunnel.

GM IC - GEM OF ???

As the Skakdi and Rahkshi entered, they might make off a pinpoint of light, a ways off. Judging by its location they could tell that the path slightly widened and began sloping down.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC Daltrahk

Walking right up to the edge of the slope, Daltrahk peered around. "This safe to go down?" He casually let out very low-level blasts(see round 1) to check the walls and floor. Nothing out of the ordinary.

OOC: I have a sneaking suspicion Indiana Jones-esque boulder chase.

GM IC - GEM OF ???

As Daltrahk's blasts lit up the tunnel, it was revealed to be carved from smooth, almost slippery rock, devoid of significant stalactites or stalagmites. Past the initial curve, he would see that the path appeared be quite twisty.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

-IC:-

"How does your society function? Is it separated into tribes?"

"What is your preferred defense against a fireball? I can't imagine an elementalist simply agreeing to physical combat."

I walked around and looked for something interesting. So far, no luck.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Arkrax - Commercial Sector

"Apologies, ~ The Puppetmaster," Arkrax repeated. The significance of the title did not go unnoticed. He was trapped between two competitors vying for attention. He felt almost... guilty for dragging Hryfon and Fia into this mess.

The Data Elemental looked about as uncomfortable as a projection could get. His form flickered and threatened to collapse into his box. Truly, it would be better to be unseen...

IC: Mirror - Gem of ??? Tunnel

The tunnel dimmed ahead of them, and Mirror nervously looked back to see the entrance had become smaller. "Well... we're not getting out that way," he mumbled. At least it wasn't dark.

Halken showed no signs of slowing, so Mirror had no choice but to follow deeper and deeper into darkness... and peril, for which he was woefully unprepared for.

IC: Virse - Knowledge Sector

"It... used to be," she replied to Hound. "We... found it convenient to live with others of our element. It was more comfortable for... say, a Le-Matoran to live in the jungle. But... there's not many of us left. We take what we can get, which, more often that not, is very little. There's more Toa here than I've seen in one place for a long time..."

IC: "Fia," she grunted once, not bothering to extend a hand or fist to her new companions. There was a clunk as her prosthetics changed over to boot form, so as to keep her blades concealed. If this Toymaker was as sharp as he seemed to pretend, she didn't want him seeing how sharp her running blades were. "It's better you just swear allegiance to the Boss now. Saves everyone trouble later."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Venga poked the mechanical malefactor a few more times to make sure it wasn't going to move again. Shame, looked like it could have been a good scrap.

"Something to keep in mind if either of us runs into it or ones like it in future."

IC: Fia was too late, the pharaoh had been challenged and she couldn't let it slide. 

"Because I am Tuyektkhamun, God-Queen of Ma'ata Nui, Bearer of the Book of Life and all its powers, Sovereign of the Silver Sea. I outrank and outclass every single being here. Put together. However I understand the need for servants and underlings, so am currently running an employment drive. The more people working for me, the better. It will make my inevitable transition to ruler of this place all the smoother."

OOC: You guys would not believe how much fun I have making up titles for Tuyetkhamun each time she brings it up

IC: "I would employ cunning, or speed," Skrall considered the various options he would have when going against one of the Fire Tribe Glatorian, "The fact that they have not simply willed me to be on fire and have relied on projectiles shows either deficit in their power or mind. And if worst comes to worst, I have a few tricks to deploy." Wouldn't be wise to say what exactly he had. This being might be trying to do exactly what he was, probing for any sense of weaknesses that might be deployed in future arena battles

7AOYGDJ.jpg