BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: "WAAGH!" Riss cried out, stumbling as Sudrec collided with her. Her mask glowed and another, slightly confused Riss was immediately there. Riss Prime fell into the arms of her clone, who placed the fighter back on her feet before disappearing again. She glanced up at him, brushing herself off. Then, she grinned, shrugged, and said, "No problem! Just a little bump! Not the worst I've had, as Noroi here would tell yooooo~u!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

"Might I be permitted to accompany you?" he shifted back into a more formal tone. "I have no allies here." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sudrec

Spontaneous clone generation...? No, it looked slightly different... Kanohi Mohtrek?

"If you say so," Sudrec responded with slightly exaggerated embarrassment, taking a look at the other beings around him. A... Something, encased in a suit of armor far outdoing his own, and a particularly small Matoran of... Iron?

"Still, I'd probably better actually, you know, look where I'm going from now on..." Sudrec grinned sheepishly, but given that his face was concealed under the helm, it didn't mean much. Body language would be essential when communicating.

Hm...

IC:

"The fault is not entirely your own." Noroi admitted to the similarly armored being, the quiet, ambiguous comment flowing easily. She gestured with the hand that had previously helped Riss to herself, face unseen behind her helm. "I take up too much space in the hallway. Avoiding me without noticing me is.. Difficult. As both Ms. Starburst and Ms. Nisaduf are familiar."

"I apologize to you all for the inconvenience."

IC:

"I apologize," Uri began, looking from the cape back to Yoko with a faint smile. "These questions are probably very aggravating. And probably not very polite to Ms. Haruka, either. That was rather rude of me. Such things are normal for you, so my curiosity must come off as exceedingly overbearing." 

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

He continued hovering in place for a moment while the request was processed. Tuyetkhamun would need more allies, though the Puppetmaster did not appear to be of the type she desired. Perhaps his... scrutiny could be appreciated. It would be rude to deny such a request as well.

"Follow me," he beeped in response. Hopefully the mummy would still be in the Commercial Sector...

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

He followed Arkrax, curious as to what sorts of beings the data Toa had allied himself with with. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST - CHAMBER

Kopen would sense a flash of irritation from the Queen as the organizer's attention was drawn by Nocton.

Kopen, let me know if you find anything, she said before turning to Nocton. What is it?

Meanwhile, Xaeraz would find that he had not missed anything about this particular carving; it was merely an infinity symbol with eight gems plastered onto it.

While the Queen was busy with Nocton, Kopen continued to search; and she would eventually realize that the thumping sounds were the loudest directly underneath where she had been lying moments before. They had not moved, nor had their frequency changed.

Edited by Lucina

IC Ezezko

If you were the maker and/or owner of this tunnel, where would you have hidden things? Probably the ceiling. Finding a couple of suitable footholds, you begin to climb up a little ways, scouring the rock for carvings.

IC Hryfon

The two being's philosophical discussion had been interesting, but was now over. The Se-Toa spoke solely to the data elemental. "You are an interesting man, Arkrax. I would accompany you back as well. I bear no ill intentions." The last words with spoken with an unspoken and ungestured gesture at the dark cloaked figure beside them.

IC Langmuir

"Most places have metals such as that. Whether or not they have been or can be refined is the question. I was lucky enough to have gotten my hands on sizable amount in the past, giving me plenty of time to study and experiment with it."

...but close to it

IC: Xaeraz trod back to the Queen, but paused when he realized Nocton had her attention first. Realizing she would probably be too busy for his discovery, he trudged to the center of  the room and Kopen, kneeling a short distance from her.

"N-need any, ah, any help here?"

IC: "Hmm. And what do you know of where this metal can be found?" Halken asked, stroking his chin in contemplation. "Or what if it has a name? Either could be most beneficial to our continued efforts at finding better ways to mine Zakaz!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Lytrel

Lytrel thought it wise to stand guard, given that they probably didn't need everybody looming at old carvings.

IC: Tomo

I shouldn't help him.

I should just leave him.

He deserves it.

But...

I'm...

I'm a Makuta.

I'm a Sentinel of Light, created by the Great Beings.

My unity is not just with others of my race, but with the whole world.

My duty is not just to help others of my race, but to help the whole world.

And my destiny is not just to build a prosperous future with my race, but to build one with the whole world.

This... This is the way of the Makuta... This is the way of the Bionicle.

How can I deny it?

Tomo knew what she had to do.

That didn't mean she had to like it.

Kneeling down next to Tirkah, Tomo activated her Quick Healing powers and channeled her energy into the Glatorian. Her hand hovering over the deep gash wound, she chanted a prayer of healing taught to her by Angonce even as the wound began to heal and close itself. After a few long moments, the area around the wound seemed good as new.

... Well, not quite.

She did leave a... Present of sorts. Namely, she didn't heal the wound as well as she could of. It would be sore like a for a while to come, and he'd have to watch out for muscle tears. He wouldn't be lifting the heavy weights, with it, that was for sure. His range of motion might be limited as well...

And if Tirkah were to take a look at the injury site, he'd find a very intricate scar...

A large circle, surrounded by two nebulae. The symbol of the Virtues, given to her by the Great Beings.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
  • Upvote 2

He nodded to Hryfon's request and began hovering towards the door. Before the trio had quite reached it, a grievously wounded and apparently unconscious contestant caught Arkrax's attention. It was difficult to recognize him, but eventually Arkrax identified Tirkah.

His face remained impassive as he considered the being. "What happened to him?" the data elemental requested of those surrounding.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

She flinched as the Queen's frustration once again hit her mind. The feeling was becoming familiar, but that did not make it any more comfortable.

She shook her head and tried to continue her search. The path was slowly taking her back and forth over one particular area. Her steps were soft and careful, though it was most likely useless for whatever lay in wait below. At last, she stood directly on the spot she had determined. As her focus shifted back to her surroundings, she realized this happened to be the exact spot she had been sitting before. Xaeraz had also approached to ask if he could help.

"N-no, I... I think I'm okay," she murmured nervously to him, before looking up and shouting to the Queen. "Hey! It's... it's right h-here!"

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST - CHAMBER

The Queen stopped at the carvings that Nocton had discovered, narrowing her eyes as she read them over.

I feel it

it's in my head

get it out get it out

making me do things

making me listen

making me follow

making me think things

believe things

it's in my head

in my head

in my head

in my head

IN MY HE-

She stepped back, looking worried before turning around at Kopen's shout. This time, it was Lytrel who would feel the Queen's emotions leak through; worry and fear.

Albrecht, extend your mind slowly - carefully - down below, the Queen ordered. I shall give you the energy. I would do it myself, but... I am losing focus as it is, and I must maintain the mental shield around our companions.

GM IC: ??? - LOCATION UNKNOWN

It slipped from mind to mind undetected, a sinister amusement fulfilling it as it occupied itself with their thoughts.

They were very close indeed... although they would face a variety of trials before it would get to meet them in person.

As soon as Tirkah began regaining consciousness, Tomo turned to the large being, who she did not know was called the Enforcer

"You look like you could use some patching up too," Tomo said, staring waaaaaaay up at the Titan. Quick Healing energy still whirled around her hands as she stared at the cut on the Enforcer's cheek.

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector. 

He was beginning to get an idea of what this Amorigiahna was like. The way she was keeping to herself, refusing his offers of aid, giving him that distrustful look.... this was someone who'd been pushed away her entire life.

Someone who'd been through much the same thing he had.

Until the Vortixx had invaded, his attitude and violent tendencies had made him unpopular with the rest of his people. If it hadn't been for the war, when his skills had proved to be the only thing standing between his people and extinction, he'd probably still be getting treated like dirt. 

"You've clearly got your secrets, which is perfectly understandable" he said finally, "but from the short time I've spent here, I've come to realise that nothing stays hidden for long. I've offered to help you out," he shrugged and started to turn away, "I'm not certain that others will extend the same courtesy in future." 

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

Could this being truly understand what she had been through?

Considering that most of Amorigiahna's past experiences with people usually did not end well, the fact that someone was showing this level of kindness towards her had her at a loss for words. Not only had he chosen to merely take the time to acknowledge her existence when so many others before him had simply decided to ignore her, but he had offered his aid as well. She felt the need to reach out to him, even though the possibility of him eventually growing to hate her remained.

Maybe, just maybe...

A moment of silence passed between them before she had found herself able to speak.

"Wait...," she said, trying to give him reason to stay.

She found herself literally struggling against her own body in order to form her next sentence, causing a tear that could have just as easily been confused with the sweat now forming up above her brow to silently fall to the floor as her will suddenly overpowered the muscles in her mouth.

"It appears that... I may require some... assistance... after all...," she admitted, mentally chiding herself as she did so. "If you're... still willing to... provide it, that is..."

She was tired of being alone.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

He allowed himself what equated to a smile, before turning to face her. "How can I help?" 

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

In a brief moment of juvenile excitement, I rocked back and forth on my feet, smiling widely at the carving in front of me. I was more excited in that moment than I can ever remember being; it was just like one of the tales in my book. I was going to be a part of something big and exciting. But as these thoughts passed through my head, I realized that this wasn't like my book. This was real and dangerous, and I was in the middle of it. I was with beings I did not know well, with a powerful psionic Queen who was temperamental, occasionally petty, and who had forced me and dozens of others into an inter-dimensional tournament of violence in which death could happen over and over again before becoming final. This was most certainly not my book, and I quickly sobered.

I studied the maze for a long moment, hardly aware of what was going on behind me (though my mind, ever drifting as it is, picked up some hints of emotion, much of which was frantic and fearful). I knew this carving was going to be important. No doubt it showed the way to the very gem we were searching for. I traced every line and every path with my eyes. Psionic abilities do not automatically equate to eidetic memory, we do have the distinct advantage of being able to explore much more of our minds' potential. I knew that if I studied the carving long enough, I could retain the image. It might take some time for me to recall it, but I could recall it (and, no doubt, the Queen and Pentiamb could assist me).

When I was confident I had viewed and studied the carving for a sufficient period of time, I tuned my attention back to the rest of the group (after, of course, a whispered "Thank you" to my adorable companion). The Queen stood near another carving, and she was looking at Kopen, who, I faintly recall, had just shouted something to the Queen. My curiosity, of course, had risen at this point. I wanted to know what was going on around me (and thus inwardly cursed my lack of attention to the others just a few moments before), but I sensed the rising urgency of the situation and did not want to be a bother.

However, I did feel it necessary to inform the Queen of what I had learned. Excuse me, Queen, but I have found something of particular interest, especially, I think, in regards to our current quest, I thought to her, and then projected an image of the carving (a task that was, at that time, fairly easy, as it was fresh in my mind and I had only to glance over my left shoulder should I need to project it with greater clarity).

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Yoko

"Ah, it's no problem." Yoko smiled and waved her hand. "Don't worry about it."

"Oh, I forgot to mention this: Haruka can communicate with others via telepathy, so don't be alarmed if a second voice appears in your head."

OOC: permission granted by Blade on Skype

Reaching out with one hand, Tomo projected Healing energy towards the Enforcer's face, sealing the wounds around their mouth and cheek.

IC: Lytrel

An aura of fear washed over Lytrel; his body tensed up as he turned to look at the source.

The... Queen?

She didn't seem to be doing to well either. And Kopen seemed to be panicking...

IC: Sudrec

"Apology accepted," Sudrec replied graciously. "It can't be helped though, so don't fret too much about it."

IC: "Hmm..." Venga stared at the Vahki, unsure what it really was but taking note of its possible weak spots, "Have you tried turning it off and on again? I hear thats supposed to work quite well."

IC: "It is qualities like that which will make you a valuable agent," Tuyektkhamun declared, waving a hand in what was probably supposed to be a gesture of kindness but just came across as imperious. As did most of the things Tuyektkhamun did, "I can see you being a most useful ally."

IC: "I have not heard of a Zyglak before."

Skrall stepped toward Selaphiel, circling her to better inspect her. "What tribe's territory do you hail from?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector.

"It claims it's functioning perfectly well," Dayeth scowled, "besides, I don't actually know where the on/off switch is." 

"The recording... left in my... room...," she began, trying to keep herself steady. "It mentioned that... the arena... changes each... round... Can you tell me... what the last match... was like...?"

Through her powers, Amorigiahna could already begin to sense the answer herself, but a little confirmation for what she had already expected couldn't hurt.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"It was an underwater city, inside a bubble of air," he explained, taking a bite of fruit and wondering where exactly she was going with this line of questioning. "Then someone popped the bubble, and the arena flooded."

"Interesting...," she said, already feeling her migraine lessen as she began to absorb the water vapor drifting around amongst the air. "Thank you."

She removed her arm from the wall, regaining her balance as she did so. The sensation was odd at first, as it seemed that she had taken in an amount somewhat greater than what she had ever been able to hold before, but she soon brushed the feeling off, figuring that it only felt that way because her elemental energy had been completely drained. Standing up straight as the pain completely subsided, she dropped her hands back down towards her side as she turned to face the contestant who helped her.

"It appears that the discomfort was only temporary; I'm feeling much better now," Amorigiahna explained as she wiped her forehead with her tattered cloak. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch your name..."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"My kind do not use names; we have no need for them," he said in response to her question, "however the foes I fight back in my world have taken to calling me The Wyrm, a title I have accepted as my own." 

IC: Lekona - Medbay

IC: "I think I ended up being blown up," Olari suppressed a shiver as she involuntarily flickered back to the sensation of being crushed and torn apart all at once, "Though I suspect it was by an attack that did as much damage to the other team. At least two of them should have been caught up in the blast."

"Huh. Seems a bit reckless on the part of whoever did that." Lekona said to Olari. "Now then. Where would the others be at?"

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

It appeared his aid was unnecessary. The one known as Tomo was able to mend the injuries, and Hryfon was able to repair the weapon. Arkrax looked back at his two followers and gave the simple invitation of, "Come."

IC(A.D. - Knowledge Sector): A.D. looked up from his own file. Apparently it had been written by The Host, and indicated that the dragon could have "potential in a new arena type, especially for this tournament."

Meanwhile, lots of beings were talking around him. "Have any of you guys ever learned to be quiet in a library?" the dragon snapped. "I'm trying to do research."

OOC: That would be the Pirate Ship Arena, for obvious reasons. :P

IC (As Fulmen) (Commercial sector): "I came out of that battle relatively unscathed..." Fulmen said to himself as he sat down on a bench, reflecting on the match he was in. "I should probably be prepared to fight in my next battle, though, some opponents might not be so willing to befriend another person, especially one on the opposing team... Speaking of which, where is that toa of water?" The lightning toa looked around for her, unsure whether or not she really was going to show up. 

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa groaned. She was grateful to the talented medical staff for restoring her once again, but boy did it hurt. I guess Olari deserved to win. It was clear that she needed to learn about the different game types to get ahead in the next match. But first...an explanation was on order. 

She got up and marched down to the commercial sector. Seeing the lightning Toa she was looking for, she stomped up to him. "You wanted to know about why I can control electricity. When I became a Toa, I had Matoran weapons in my hands that could control lightning, and they fused into me when I transformed. So that's why I'm able to do just what I did."

Then she got up, and stalked off toward the Knowledge Sector. Ismekne didn't have time for idiots who would a) never be a threat and b) never be a useful ally. But for some reason, the Toa believed in keeping her word, just in case. 

OOC: Looks like interaction with Fishers64 has ended. 

IC: (As Fulmen) (Commercial sector): "She didn't even say goodbye... Oh well, at least she kept her word and told me how she could control lightning... I'm feeling low on energy, I better stock up before the next round." Fulmen walked around, looking for a food stall. After getting something to eat, the lightning toa traveled to the knowledge sector. "Okay... Now, I should do something that I haven't done yet. Research the basics of the tournament." The Vo-Toa walked into the library and inspected a bookshelf, searching for a rulebook or strategy guide. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC - Artorre (Lower Hall):

"Right behind you," Artorre answered Lekona, as he exited the medbay. "Well, I am, at least. I don't know where the other two are."

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

IC: Dreidel/Commercial Sector - Foodcourt

I rolled into what seemed to be a marketplace, but it wasn't like our marketplace, it was more like something else. I mean who sells Kanohi mask? But that food over there... I started making my way there...but then I crashed into someone.

OOC: Open to interaction. The person he crashed into can be anyone.

IC: Maglev/Knowledge Sector >>> Comfort Sector

I put down my tome and began to make my way to my room. I needed to charge my Tesla System.

OOC: Open to interaction.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Level Levels, looking around

"Uh Daltrahk? I don't think you should be tearing at the wall, even though there's a stain on it." said Prose.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Lekona - Medbay

Lekona turned to face Artorre, hearing his greeting. "Ah, there you are. If Zakaro bit the dust during the round, like Elittra did, he probably went off somewhere. Might've just left the Medbay before any of us spotted him if he wasn't. Should we go and try to find them?"

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

-IC:-

"Any judgements on your part are no doubt well-founded," Hound's depression was darkly adorable (and highly cognitively dissonant). "I am the only one to blame. I appreciate your forgiveness, but am hardly worthy."

-IC:-

"Tribes?"

The faintest trace of a smirk played on Selaphiel's lips, but it had the look of a distant, polite expression; dead and hollow. "I come from the territory of Tridax. I suspect we have something larger than a species divide preventing understandable conversation, so I shall rephrase; I have no tribe, merely a master."

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Kopen shifted nervously in her position. She could still feel that beating from just below her, but she couldn't move yet. It was so difficult to push out the feeling that the noise was wearing at the stone beneath her, stretching upwards. The stone almost seemed to crumble under her feet, threatening to send her tumbling into some great maw... or sea of tentacles.

She turned her attention back to Xaeraz, still faithfully remaining by her side. She stretched out a quivering hand. "Hey, Xaeraz?" she whispered. "Don't let go."

IC: Virse - Knowledge Sector

It was hard to hate something that obviously resented your "death" more than you did. Virse could no longer see him as a monster. Instead, he seemed more like a... lost and frightened creature, lashing out more out of fear than hatred. It certainly explained why he was sullenly sitting in the Library, surrounded by books.

She thought back to the words her Turaga had spoken to her. Perhaps they could be of use here a well. "Toa... are not meant to kill," she recited softly. "For a long time, I was full of guilt and resentment. The others had forced me to... kill them, in protection of my own. They died, or my friends did. After a few centuries of it, I... I thought myself hardened and callous."

Her hand fell into her lap, and a small trail of sand slid out of her palm and began slowly twirling above it. She almost didn't seem to notice. "In truth, I was broken. Stone appears steadfast and strong, but it crumbles under the greatest pressures. All that is left... is sand. But sand flows and moves around obstacles. It does not have to bear them."

She looked up, trying to catch his eye. "I wish I had the chance to gain forgiveness, but that doesn't mean I let it wear me down any longer. You have no reason to let this break you."