BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC - Artorre (Mahri Nui, Team Muaka):

Artorre turned to pursue Ismekne, but was interrupted by the exploding mine. He lurched backwards with the lightning-quick reflexes granted him by his mask, a single spike managing to carve a streak across his armor. Staring up at his enemy with growing ire, he shouted to his partner.

"Lekona, suffocate the runner with air, if you can."

Then, he suddenly pushed off of the street with a jump that had as much power behind it as an unmodified Toa was capable of generating. He supplemented the initial burst of speed with several forceful kicks, his Calix making him equal to the greatest of swimmers, despite only having swam several times before in his life.

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

"My being is ~ saved ~ to this device." His form flickered, revealing the box spinning inside of it.

He regarded the being approaching and matched his appearance to the Arena's database. Hryfon, Toa of Binding, from an alternate universe. Truly a fascinating element. His query was processed and searched through the recently acquired data, and a response was formed. "The books on ~ History of the Tournament ~ are on shelves ~ JJ. You may ~ find them in ~ that ~ direction." The data elemental raised a hand and a beam of light indicated the appropriate shelves.

IC: Mirror - Med Bay

He arrived at the Med Bay in time to see Langmuir rise from a bed. Despite his being blown to pieces, the Toa of Blades seemed remarkably well off. Mirror wasn't sure if he would ever get used to the revival in this game.

He waited by the door for the Toa to notice him. It would be good to have an ally around.

END ROUND TWO

Mahri Nui: Team Battle (2-team)

GM IC - THE HOST - ARENA

With a flash, the Host appeared, hovering in the water at the center of the city.

"The second round has ended."

As he had done at the conclusion of the first round, the Host raised a hand and froze all the fighters in place.

"The victorious party is Team Tarakava!" boomed the Host. He indicated Kale. "You are the MVP of your team! Congratulations! You defeated two enemies and played a very important role in establishing the strategy of your team, and it is this strategy that ultimately led to your team's victory."

The Host swept his cloak around (using telekinesis to make it look impressive, because you can't properly cloak-swish with water resistance) and teleported back to the Control Room for his round-closing announcement.

"Both teams fought excellently. A valiant effort by Team Muaka, and a dominant performance by Team Tarakava. I look forward to seeing how you all perform in the third round!"

ROUND TWO RESULTS

ALL ROUND TWO FIGHTERS

Team Muaka (15,10 KO)

Voltex - Elittra (7) ELITTRA KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Xaeraz - Zephyr (7) ZEPHYR KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

JiMing - Virnar (7) VIRNAR KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Nato - Wyrm (7) WYRM: 3 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY HALKEN/HOUND/LANGMUIR

Luroka - Ferronox (7) FERRONOX KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

UltimoScorp - Kotak (7) KOTAK KNOCKED OUT BY KALE

VahkiDane - Omega (7) OMEGA: 1 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Construct - Sudrec (7)

Hunter Serge - Lekona (7)

fishers64 - Ancient Darkness (7) A.D. KNOCKED OUT BY VORZIN

Tenth Norik - Glass (7) GLASS KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

I Am Ultron Six - Jorth (7)

Timageness - Tarsus (7) TARSUS KNOCKED OUT BY OLARI/LANGMUIR

Manhunter - Selox (7)

Daniel the Finlander - Dartakh (7)

Ghidora - Halmos (7) HALMOS KNOCKED OUT BY ISMEKNE

Miras - Miras (7)

Alijar - Tanzah (7), Krantax (7)

Burnmad - Artorre (7), Okavaung (7) OKAVAUNG KNOCKED OUT BY KALE/ACLARAUNG

ArcticFreeze - Prose (7), Maglev (7) PROSE KNOCKED OUT BY SELAPHIEL; MAGLEV SELF-KO'd

Tiragath - Tenjou (7), Langmuir (7) TENJOU: 1 KO; LANGMUIR: 3 KO, TEAMKILLED WYRM/TARSUS, KNOCKED OUT BY OLARI

(Daedalus) - Daedalus Drachoren (7) DAEDALUS KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Ehks - Donrioda (7) DONRIODA: 1 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY VELIX

Click - Virse (7) VIRSE KNOCKED OUT BY HOUND

Petewa - Kopeyku (7) KOPEYKU KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Valendale - Cast (7)

Kovika - Sidonas (7) SIDONAS KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Onarax - Silvanni Zikkray (7) KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Gravity - Viitkaehl (7)

Grochi - Vagust Joveo (8)

Smudge8 - Buzzz (7) BUZZZ KNOCKED OUT BY HOUND

Krayzikk - Noroi Shiru (7) NOROI: 1 KO

Toru Nui - Navuru (7) KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Daronus - Ignis (7) IGNIS KNOCKED OUT BY DAYETH/SKORM

Liuth - Fulmen (7)

Team Tarakava (21, 12 KO)

Ehks - Ten (7)

Click - Mirror (7) MIRROR KNOCKED OUT BY WYRM

Nato - Dayeth (7) DAYETH: 1 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY LANGMUIR

Construct - Tomo (7)

Portalfig - Onuvo (7) ONUVO KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Volitak - Xira (7) XIRA KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

VahkiDane - Exsequor (7) EXSEQUOR KNOCKED OUT BY OMEGA

Grochi - Aclaraung (7), Ilyin "Brokenwrist" Jerin (7) ACLARAUNG: 1 KO

Xaeraz - Lord Halken (7), Riss (7) HALKEN KNOCKED OUT BY LANGMUIR

ArcticFreeze - Kuro (7) KURO KNOCKED OUT BY WYRM

Shadow Ignited - Zelnos (7)

fishers64 - Ismekne (7) ISMEKNE: 1 KO

Manhunter - Velix (7) VELIX: 1 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY DONRIODA

Daniel the Finlander - Feli Gemshimmer (7)

L'Etranger - Selaphiel (7), Hound (7) SELAPHIEL: 1 KO; HOUND: 2 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY LANGMUIR

Smudge8 - Venom Huntress (7) VENOM HUNTRESS KNOCKED OUT BY WYRM

Krayzikk - Zangah Sentoki (7)

Sil - Raith (7) RAITH KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Ghidora - Daltrahk (6) DALTRAHK KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Zakaro - Zakaro (7)

Bloody Nine - Iskane (7), Limos (7) ISKANE AND LIMOS KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

I Am Ultron Six - Olari (7) OLARI: 2 KO, KNOCKED OUT BY LANGMUIR

Burnmad - Ardian (7)

Miras - Vorzin (7), Haarnak (7) VORZIN: 1 KO; HAARNAK KNOCKED OUT BY TENJOU/NOROI

Urchin - Zel'Sai (7), Naberius (7)

Snake613 - Vakax (7) VAKAX KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Kuurai - Evix (7) EVIX KNOCKED OUT BY ENVIRONMENT

Uncle Chael - Damaka (7), Vegetoa (7)

Silvan Haven - Kale Ironshaper (7) KALE: 2 KO

Keeper of Kraata - Skorm (7) SKORM: 1 KO

Tiragath - Maccha Yellow (7)

Blade - Anna (7)

ROUND TWO SURVIVORS

Team Muaka (15, 10 KO)

Construct - Sudrec (7)

Hunter Serge - Lekona (7)

I Am Ultron Six - Jorth (7)

Manhunter - Selox (7)

Daniel the Finlander - Dartakh (7)

Miras - Miras (7)

Alijar - Tanzah (7), Krantax (7)

Burnmad - Artorre (7)

Tiragath - Tenjou (7) TENJOU: 1 KO (Haarnak)

Valendale - Cast (7)

Gravity - Viitkaehl (7)

Grochi - Vagust Joveo (8)

Krayzikk - Noroi Shiru (7) NOROI: 1 KO (Haarnak)

Liuth - Fulmen (7)

Team Tarakava (21, 12 KO)

Ehks - Ten (7)

Construct - Tomo (7)

Grochi - Aclaraung (7), Ilyin "Brokenwrist" Jerin (7) ACLARAUNG: 1 KO (Okavaung)

Xaeraz - Riss (7)

Shadow Ignited - Zelnos (7)

fishers64 - Ismekne (7) ISMEKNE: 1 KO (Halmos)

Daniel the Finlander - Feli Gemshimmer (7)

L'Etranger - Selaphiel (7) SELAPHIEL: 1 KO (Prose)

Krayzikk - Zangah Sentoki (7)

Zakaro - Zakaro (7)

Burnmad - Ardian (7)

Miras - Vorzin (7) VORZIN: 1 KO (A.D.)

Urchin - Zel'Sai (7), Naberius (7)

Uncle Chael - Damaka (7), Vegetoa (7)

Silvan Haven - Kale Ironshaper (7) KALE: 2 KO (Okavaung, Kotak)

Keeper of Kraata - Skorm (7) SKORM: 1 KO (Ignis)

Tiragath - Maccha Yellow (7)

Blade - Anna (7)

Edited by Anung Un Rama

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

"Were you always like this, or did someone change you to be this way?" he had to admit, this data being intrigued him. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Tunnel.

<"Were we really prepared for anything?"> I replied with a sigh, <"We were just another of their experiments. They wanted to see what we did, how we acted. I guess they didn't care much about how we felt about it.">

IC Kat:

I chuckled, as we moved ever deeper through a tunnel that never seemed to end.

<"Must have been a nasty surprise when we took it up with the management, huh?~">

IC: Xara - Tunnel.

<"The look on Tridax's face...."> it was one of the few genuinely joyful memories I had of my time at Corpus Rahkshi. <"Karz, does this stupid tunnel never end?"> I was beginning to wonder if the Shopkeeper had screwed me over, and that the only things down here that were actually infinite were the tunnels themselves. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It appeared his disk skipped a rotation or two. If complicated drives that could store living beings actually ran on disks. "...my form was ~ once ~ physical," he replied softly. Was there a hint of emotion behind that toneless voice? It was difficult to tell through the static. "But ~ no more. I... ~ I... ~ elected to ~ transfer to ~ this form."

• Upvote 2

IC: Lekona

IC - Artorre (Mahri Nui, Team Muaka):

"Lekona, suffocate the runner with air, if you can."

"On it!" Lekona said, and moved to manipulate his powers to suffocate the target...and then the round ended, and he was back in the Medbay. Olari did well, huh. Gonna have to congratulate her. Just glad I didn't have to run into her. Could've done without witnessing Elittra's...death. Regardless, I should go find the group, and get us moving to find a Gem.

Lekona jumped out of his bed and ventured into the medbay, calling for his comrades. "Artorre! Olari! Zakaro!"

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

"An interesting choice," he replied to Arkrax, wanting to understand the strange being better. "Do you ever regret the choice? Or miss being.... what you once were?" he knew better than most what it was like to be changed. 

He had many regrets of his own. 

"I can do ~ much in this ~ form," he continued with no added certainty. "Though there is ~ much it cannot ~ execute. I have ~ no reason ~ to return."

There were far more he could help like this. Just the amount of attention he had already received showed he was no longer invisible. Not that he regretted the inconspicuousness. 

"How did you come to be like this?" he asked, "What processes were used to convert a living being into raw data?" 

IC Langmuir - Medbay

I got out of bed mostly pain free. No matter what kind of technology, or dare I say, magic. That these people had, you just didn't jump around at one hundred percent after having been blown up. A quick glance around reveals neither the massive beast, the reptilian teammate nor the skakdi that had been part of the melee. Unfortunately, that would mean some legwork...

My wandering gaze settles on a familiar face, "Mirror!" I hadn't seen the rather quiet giant in the arena, and I was glad for it. I had been through plenty of, let's say, friendly sparring matches in my life. But I don't think the other being would've taken a battle between us as well as I might have. I walked over to him, giving him more a lowback pat than I might've given another Toa, seeing as how he was taller than I.

"I saw you got KO'd, same here unfortunately. But there's always next time, right?"

IC Hrfyon - Knowledge Center

Unable to restrain himself, he interrupted the two's conversation. "What is 'data'?"

...but close to it

"Insufficient ~ data," he buzzed softly. It almost sounded sad.

He quickly jumped to the Toa of Binding's question as if avoiding the subject. "Data: the quantities, characters, or symbols on which operations are performed by a computer, being stored and transmitted in the form of electrical signals and recorded on magnetic, optical, or mechanical recording media."

"I suppose," he sighed. "I was watching your... end. That was a clever trick you pulled."

IC: Halken plodded down the hallway, rubbing his head as he tried to grumble the pain away from his head rather ineffectually. He had never been killed before, let alone revived, and it gave him such an incredible pain behind his eyes he couldn't even put his monocle in place, letting anyone who looked at him see the appropriately dramatic scar over his eye. However, when he heard someone yell, "Mirror!" he had to investigate, plodding his way down the hall to find his teammate and someone else he did not recognize in the hallway. He paused, trying to place the face of the being he had not fought alongside...

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"Correct me if I'm misunderstanding here," he cut in, "but you got transmuted into data, but don't have the data on how that occurred?" he was beginning to wonder what else had been done to this being during the conversion.

"Are you missing any other memories?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Hryfon

Computers? He recognized the idea of storage on magnetic or mechanical mediums. But the rest was new to him. Not wanting to be rude, he let the dark colored being speak.

IC Langmuir

"That? A neat trick to be sure, but an untested one. Well, until now. Explains why I underestimated it's strength," I spoke with a grin. Then, the third member of the melee showed up. He had been on Mirror's team, tarakava, hadn't he? Now that I was out of the arena, my recollection of the round's events seemed oddly foggy. I wasn't a foggy guy, so this was somewhat worrying.

...but close to it

"User's Manual: ~ Not Found!" he beeped indignantly. "Hunters ~ did not know ~ operation! Living data ~ poor fidelity!"

Mirror turned at Langmuir's distraction to give the approaching Skakdi a nod. He vaguely recognized him as one of the beings who had followed Hound and the other members of Tarakava. He turned back to Langmuir. "Yes, it appeared it was far more powerful than you had imagined. There was... not much left of the others. And Hound seemed to be fairly durable."

Edited by Click

IC: Ahhh, so that's where Halken knew the one from. He approached the pair and followed up on Mirror's statement with a rumbling reply of, "Aye, it was a right gobsmacking whollop in the face to be hit with that attack! Ungentlemanly, but I do believe all rules of appropriate combat were quite dismissed at that point!" He grinned and bowed to Langmuir.

"Lord Halken von Zakaz III Esq. You are quite the talented individual!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Now he was growing concerned. This being needed help from someone with technical know-how. Someone like The Puppetmaster himself.... "Is the data corrupted, blocked, or missing altogether?" 

"Do you think the damaged files can be repaired?" he asked, "With the right tools, I could see if any of it is salvageable." 

"Do you truly believe that?" he asked curiously. It sounded like he'd been reprogrammed once his mind had been converted to data. Perhaps he could be reprogrammed again? "Aren't you the slightest bit curious about who - and what - you once were?" 

"Previously ~ recovered data ~ was sufficient," he said, plainly.

He had been a hero, he recalled that much. But he also knew the abandonment. He was forgotten, his deeds left unnoticed. There was so much more he could do now. He did not need the burden of memory.

"Very well," he shrugged, acting nonchalant. Either Arkrax truly didn't care, or he'd be programmed to think he didn't care. Either way, he was fairly sure that without interfacing with him directly there'd be no way of getting around that programming.

He decided to follow a different line of conversation. "A being such as yourself must have many skills. I'm curious; what kind of profession or role do you have back in your homeworld?" 

Now that was interesting. "With all of your vast stores of knowledge, have you learned who it is that decides Destiny?"

IC: Olari rubbed the back of her head as she awoke in the medbay. That explosion had knocked seven bells out of her, to the extent she was still feeling phantom pains. Where had it even come from? One moment there were the six of them there warring with each other, the next...a shockwave that hammered her worse than anything she'd felt back home. She was sure all her internal organs had been reduced to so much paste in that blast, and yet here she was, apparently fine and well. This tournament was going mess her head up if she stayed with it much longer...

Ah, Lekona was calling her name. 

Got to her feet, still a little unsteady from the overriding instinct that she should be dead, and waved him down.

"Hail, friend. I did not see you much this round, how did you fare?"

IC: The first thing Jorth did was to check himself over in a mirror. All the weird mutations he'd picked up to let him live in the water did indeed appear to be gone. Well that was a relief. If he'd kept them then he might have looked really weird to everyone...

IC: With his opponent down and apparently deep in contemplation over his defeat, Venga withdrew. However he made sure not to turn his back on Kaipatu as he stepped back. There was  aline between chivalry and stupidity and there was no sense in crossing it

IC: "That...is not unreasonable suggestion," Tuyetkhamun answered, "We will seek the Arkrax and request such a mission of him."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (As Fulmen) (Commercial sector): "I came out of that battle relatively unscathed..." Fulmen said to himself as he sat down on a bench, reflecting on the match he was in. "I should probably be prepared to fight in my next battle, though, some opponents might not be so willing to befriend another person, especially one on the opposing team... Speaking of which, where is that toa of water?" The lightning toa looked around for her, unsure whether or not she really was going to show up. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

Amorigiahna suddenly awoke from her sleep, gasping for air as the memories of being hit with the Kanoka suddenly flooded her mind.

After giving herself a quick once-over and realising that she had maintained her physical form, she breathed a momentary sigh of relief before the recording introducing her to the tournament began to play in the background. Apparently she had been "selected" (abducted sounded like a better term) to participate in the current incarnation of this... "Bionifight Tournament," whatever that was, which was fine with her, since it meant that those mercenaries that had been hunting her for the better part of a year (What did they call themselves, again? Dark Stalkers? Shadow Hunters? To her, it didn't really matter.) were unlikely to be tracking her every move.

Forcing herself from the bed she was on and nearly falling onto the floor as she tried desperately to regain some semblance of balance, her attention diverted itself towards a note resting on a nearby table. It read:

Amorigiahna -

While we were able to restore you to your physical form, we were unable to separate your heartlight with the device that was brought into the facility with you. Hopefully, your ability to compete will remain unaffected by this. If you do discover yourself to be suffering from any negative side-effects, feel free to direct yourself towards the Medical Bay for further examination.

- The Bionifight Staff

When she eventually felt that she could walk again without stumbling around like an inebriated Skakdi, she made her way towards the door to her room, opening it slowly and closing it behind her as she set off to familiarise herself with her new surroundings.

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Medical Bay

Tarsus picked himself up off of his bed, grabbing Executioner as he stormed out into the hallway in order to separate himself from the other contestants.

It was true that he had combat experience going up against Rahkshi, but how in the name of Karzahni did the people running this place expect him so stand up against something like that?

As he began wandering around aimlessly in order to properly collect his thoughts, he devoted little attention to his surroundings, which came as a surpirise to him when he went to go punch a wall and realised that he didn't even know where he was.

Perfect... Now I'm lost and useless...

OOC: Amorigiahna is open to interaction. Tarsus is (unintentionally) making his way down towards the tunnels beneath the facility.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector. 

Returning from the commercial sector, his arms laden with fresh fruits, he almost ran into a being who stepped out of one of the rooms. A new contestant, judging but the confused, cautious expression on her face. "Who are you?" he asked. 

OOC: that's Amorigiahna.

Given that she was more used to people trying to do their best to either avoid her or run her out of their village, she was not quite expecting one of the other facility's current inhabitants to show up randomly out of the blue to start asking her questions... or to be of a species she had never personally encountered before.

"My name... is Amorigiahna," she said, raising her head in response to the pain suddenly shooting through her skull. "Though I doubt that... you'll have much reason to... use it in the near future..."

Feeling herself begin to sway to the side as her legs began to wobble, she thrust her remaining arm against the wall in order to maintain her balance.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Are you alright?" he asked, seeing her trying to steady herself. She wasn't a Vortixx, and she wasn't trying to kill him, so he saw no reason to show any kind of animosity towards her. "Maybe you should sit down," he indicated the chairs around the room, "and have something to eat," there was plenty more food in the Commercial Sector; he wouldn't starve if he shared some of his fruit with her. 

"I'm... fine...," Amorigiahna managed to say, even though she was clearly not. "It's just been... awhile... since I've been around... my element..."

Past experience had dictated that keeping the extent of her powers a secret would be for the best, though she was sure that people were going to discover the extent of what she could do eventually.

Then the fear and the hate would set in and begin hounding her once again...

It was just for the best that she kept her distance for as long as she could.

"Besides...," she continued. "I wouldn't want you to... burden... yourself with my troubles, anyway..."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

He was beginning to get an idea of what this Amorigiahna was like. The way she was keeping to herself, refusing his offers of aid, giving him that distrustful look.... this was someone who'd been pushed away her entire life.

Someone who'd been through much the same thing he had.

Until the Vortixx had invaded, his attitude and violent tendencies had made him unpopular with the rest of his people. If it hadn't been for the war, when his skills had proved to be the only thing standing between his people and extinction, he'd probably still be getting treated like dirt. 

"You've clearly got your secrets, which is perfectly understandable" he said finally, "but from the short time I've spent here, I've come to realise that nothing stays hidden for long. I've offered to help you out," he shrugged and started to turn away, "I'm not certain that others will extend the same courtesy in future." 

IC: Maglev/Knowledge Sector

"Destiny:" he recited, "The third virtue of the Matoran peoples. The belief that actions are guided by the will of Mata Nui towards some end goal."

I overheard the voice while I was reading.

"People in other worlds still have those ancient principles, huh?" I muttered.

In my world, Mata Nui had long since restored the planet about 10,000 ago. And after that, the Purge happened when about half the Matoran race was wiped out by a machine that could take away our powers, and was only defeated at the cost of the The Legendary Toa. Where were our virtues then?

IC Selox:

Selox shapeshifted back to normal after the round ended and he was teleported back. He walked towards the Knowledge sector, hoping to research the battle.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi