BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Dreidel/Comfort Sector >>> Hallways

I was just practicing my dancing until I suddenly teleported somewhere.

Where was I? A voice is audible in this room.

Hmm...from the looks of what I'm hearing, it seems like someone respects my dance moves. Who was he anyways, some kind of announcer?

I activate my rollerskates and began looking around.

IC: Maglev/Knowledge Sector

I continued to read.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Lefia:

With a pop, Lefia appeared in her room in the Comfort Sector. After the message played, she cautiously got out of bed and walked out the door. Maybe she could steal something. That might be fun. But it would be nice to be walking around without fearing for one's life 99% of the time.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I was thoroughly enthralled by the large chamber, and I stood for several moments, book clutched to my chest, tears streaming down my face, and turning slowly as I studied the room. I realize now that it was probably a strange sight, but I was once again lost in thought. I had little care for how I appeared to the others. I was, as I said, enthralled. I suppose I was, and am, easily captivated by large, enclosed spaces, probably because I like a lot of room, but I don't like barrenness (barrenness reminds too much of home). The high dome appeared almost majestic to me, especially as I looked up through the limbs of a nearby tree.

I smiled, the change in my facial expression guiding a salty tear to my lips. The taste dampened my smile.

I felt the Queen's words and immediately made for a section of the wall. My adorable companion loped beside me, humming softly. He was kind enough to brush aside some tree limbs so I could see the carvings more clearly.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST - CHAMBER

The carving that Xaeraz had inspected appeared to be an infinity symbol, lined with what was obviously meant to be eight gems, although the carvings were a little rudimentary. 

As Nocton activated his powers, he would notice several words that looked as though they had been scrawled into the rock long after the carvings had been done; compared to the ancient pictures, these words were practically recent (although the age of them still suggested that their writer had long since either died or moved on).

At first, as she collapsed to the floor, Kopen would feel useless. But if she focused hard enough, she might be able to hear or feel some sort of thumping from underneath her....

Von Worten would find a carving of an elaborate maze; a carving of a gem was located within the empty square in the center of the maze.

-==IC: Enforcer==-

The Enforcer narrowed their eyes, as the rifle was pointed their way and began to be reloaded. "Big mistake." The Enforcer said. Pointing a weapon at them, was a big no-no. Especially in the manner it was currently. The Enforcer dashed forward toward Tirkah, as they tried to pinpoint exactly what the weakspots of the weapon were...

IC Nocton:

Nocton practically glued himself to the words, frantically trying to make them out.

IC Lefia:

Stepping out into the COmfort Sector, Lefia looked around.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Tirkah:

His eyes narrowed, he knew he had only one chance. The barrel moved ever so slightly. Now aimed at the Enforcer's head. 

Pulled the trigger.

The half inch explosive round roared outwards, headed straight for the Enforcer's face.

At this range it was all but impossible to miss.

IC: Zakaro (Comfort Sector)

Time froze, the world shifted, and Zakaro landed on his bunk. He blinked, and then realized it. He hadn't seen any combat that round. 

Cue swearing, cue kicking the bedpost, and cue hopping around on one foot in pain and anger. 

Huffing, the purple-masked warrior decided that there would be only one easy way to make up for that, and that would be a long session of beating up stuff in the Training Sector. 

Storming out the door, he promptly slammed into the door frame between the Comfort and Commercial Sector

Cue swearing that would make a Skakdi proud. 

IC: Nisaduf (Commercial Sector)

The Fe-Matoran blinked slowly. The match was over, wasn't it? Had she been talking to someone? 

Nisaduf frowned. She didn't leave someone hanging, did she? Probably. Oh well, Taravaka won! That was just so cool! And then she gasped. 

Autographs.

It wouldn't be entirely out of the ordinary, but at the very least it was amusing to see a little Matoran gasp, squeal, and then sprint out of the Sector in a hurry, searching for a writing thing and paper or at least something to write with because worst comes to worst her mask had space! 

It was by pure chance that she barreled around a corner and nearly smashed into Noroi, the little Matoran careening to a side and skidding to a halt as she spoke, apologizing and questioning in one long phrase.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was going too fast and I almost hit you! Say, by any chance, do you know where I could get something to write with? I really really really need it, otherwise I won't be able to get people's signatures and that would be so sad, I've waited so so long for this chance and I don't want to miss it!"

As was characteristic, Nisaduf paused, gasped for breath, and then spoke again. 

"Karz, I did it again, didn't I? Totally forgot myself in everything, my apologies! I'm Nisaduf, and I'm just really really excited to be here!"

It was almost comical, with both the height difference and the stark contrast of the bouncing, energetic Matoran to Noroi's armored, stoic form. 

OOC: Zak's open for interaction, Nisa found some. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

-==IC: The Enforcer==-

The Enforcer's eyes widened at the shot. An attempt to seal off the mechanisms in the gun. A flash, and pain.

The Enforcer stumbled back, head facing the floor. "... You... Will pay..." The Enforcer's voice rang through the library, a monotone more or less still, but with an angry, and higher pitched than someone would expect, undertone. The titan looked up, as the broken helmet began to crack around the mouth area, a deep bullet wound cutting through the side of the cheek area. The voice modulator in particular had been totally destroyed in the attack, and it was overall a miracle that the Enforcer had survived the attack. The being adjusted the grip on the sword, and dashed forward. The Enforcer cut through the barrel of the gun quickly; Tirkah was right. He only got one chance, and blew it.

The Enforcer stood over Tirkah, standing tall. "I won't kill you." The being said, but then, with a shake of the head, continued. "But, I won't leave you unpunished." The Enforcer said, and then quickly brought the sword up, and slashed out quickly, cutting through the armour, and into the Glatorian.

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

He processed the idea for a moment or two. "Perhaps," he responded at last. "But ~ is it relevant ~ to this tournament?"

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

The room fell near silent as the others turned to their reading. Kopen allowed herself to relax a little as she sank down against the floor. She deserved it, after all that Karz. They wouldn't want her getting in the way only to feel at a few carvings anyway.

Her acute hearing could pick up nearly everything in the vast space. The soft murmurs of someone reading. Breath. Moving mechanical parts. Her own heartbeat. She could almost... feel it... thrumming through the floor...

Oh no. No, no, no, no, no!

She jumped up and ran back to the others. She was not letting herself be thrown into danger again. "There's... something down there!" she gasped to the Queen.

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

"No, I guess not," he shrugged, "I merely thought that a being like yourself would be curious about such things." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST - CHAMBER

The Queen turned to Kopen, immediately crouching down on one knee next to the Matoran, resting her hand where the Matoran had been just a moment before. 

I do not wish to extend my mind out towards it at the moment, in case it is hostile, the Queen replied. I must conserve my energy for the gem if possible. You were the one to hear it - if you focused, would you be able to determine the location of the sound? Could you tell me whether it approaches us or not?

Meanwhile, the scrawls that Nocton was reading said this:

I feel it

it's in my head

get it out get it out

making me do things

making me listen

making me follow

making me think things

believe things

it's in my head

in my head

in my head

in my head

IN MY HE-

After that, they cut off abruptly; it appeared as though whoever had scratched them into the stone had been about to continue but had, for whatever reason, been forced to drop everything and leave.

IC:

"A sentient cape?" Uri inquired, curiosity shining through in an otherwise quiet tone. The Toa's thoughts turned briefly towards his own mantle, before his eyes flicked to the article of clothing. "That is fascinating. True sentience, or artificially generated? How is such an article produced?"

IC:

Unseen, Noroi blinked.

The Matoran, highly energetic, stood fairly far below her usual level, and she had to crouch almost into a kneeling position in order to be able to look relatively clearly at Nisaduf. It was a bit baffling, to hear someone talk about Bionifight so enthusiastically, but she held back her commentary.

"I am Noroi. I am afraid that I do not know where you might obtain the necessary implements, but the Commercial Sector might have what you look for. May I ask what autographs you are looking for?"

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Well, that was classic horror.... :P

IC Nocton:

Nocton ran up to the Queen. "I-I think you should see this...", he said, gesturing towards the wall.

"I can ~ perform my ~ Duty ~ without such documentation."

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

"I... I will try," she stammered. She turned and walked off, carefully listening for the beat to become louder. In many ways, it was just like echolocation. The steady rhythm, growing louder as she drew nearer. It conflicted with her own clicking, so she tried to shut out her sense of physical space and just focus on the noise. Occasionally, she would lean down to press a hand to the floor to get a better sense of the vibration.

Edited by Click

"You duty?" he frowned. Arkrax hadn't mentioned that before. "You said you were a wanderer, following Destiny." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xaeraz reached out and brushed his hand over the carving, peering at it in curiosity and amazement. Something so simple, yet he could feel a massive significance behind it, as if the simplicity meant it had to be more than it seemed. He removed his mask with his claw, polished the lens with his hand, and replaced it, checking to make sure there were no details he had missed, like colors in the carving.

IC: Riss sighed as her stomach grumbled. She hadn't eaten since arriving, having been thrown right into a fight, so she reluctantly got out of her comfy chair and headed into the hallway, making her way towards the commercial sector. She was preoccupied enough with her mission that she managed not to see the massive form of Noroi before her bouncing step took her directly into the mass of armor, then, shortly after, onto the floor.

"owwww~"

Edited by This Is Spinal Thirst

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Yoko and Haruka

.:True. I was once a Toa, but had my consciousness transferred into this cape.:.

"In the universe which I came from," Yoko explained, "Toa are created not simply from a transference of Toa energy, but from the passing down of memories, experiences, and in some cases - such as mine - consciousness through specially prepared weapons. Haruka was my predecessor as a Toa before giving up her mortal body and becoming the Sky Cloth; I inherited the cloth when I became a Toa myself... Judging from all the books I've read since I got here, it works differently in other worlds."

IC(A.D. - Knowledge Sector): A.D. looked up from his own file. Apparently it had been written by The Host, and indicated that the dragon could have "potential in a new arena type, especially for this tournament."

Meanwhile, lots of beings were talking around him. "Have any of you guys ever learned to be quiet in a library?" the dragon snapped. "I'm trying to do research."

OOC: That would be the Pirate Ship Arena, for obvious reasons. :P

IC (As Fulmen) (Commercial sector): "I came out of that battle relatively unscathed..." Fulmen said to himself as he sat down on a bench, reflecting on the match he was in. "I should probably be prepared to fight in my next battle, though, some opponents might not be so willing to befriend another person, especially one on the opposing team... Speaking of which, where is that toa of water?" The lightning toa looked around for her, unsure whether or not she really was going to show up. 

IC(Ismekne): The Ga-Toa groaned. She was grateful to the talented medical staff for restoring her once again, but boy did it hurt. I guess Olari deserved to win. It was clear that she needed to learn about the different game types to get ahead in the next match. But first...an explanation was on order. 

She got up and marched down to the commercial sector. Seeing the lightning Toa she was looking for, she stomped up to him. "You wanted to know about why I can control electricity. When I became a Toa, I had Matoran weapons in my hands that could control lightning, and they fused into me when I transformed. So that's why I'm able to do just what I did."

Then she got up, and stalked off toward the Knowledge Sector. Ismekne didn't have time for idiots who would a) never be a threat and b) never be a useful ally. But for some reason, the Toa believed in keeping her word, just in case. 

Edited by fishers64

Arkrax looked at the Puppetmaster curiously. "Of course. It is ~ every Toa's ~ Duty ~ to serve ~ and protect. My ~ wanderings are ~ Destined ~ to bring me to ~ where I am needed."

IC: Ten

"Yeah, pretty sure I don't have the dead mind and spirit of some other Toa embedded in anything I own." Ten shrugged. "Absolutely nothing is interesting there. It's quite boring. Karz, I love it when I come here because of interesting things and people like you!" He smiled, pausing for a moment, before continuing, "And the fights. Can't forget the fights."

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Nisaduf (With Noroi and Riss)

"That's trueee," the Fe-Matoran answered, falling into thought. 

"Maybe I shoulda looked there first. That woulda been smart. I just get so excited! But I'm looking for the autographs of only the most famous and amazing people on the interdimensional broadcasts, namely the Bionifighters themselves and other various guests and such although being here isn't really conducive to getting any signatures other than those of fighters because we're all trapped here but yeah! There's just soooo many people to get, I don't know whether to start with the newcomers and work up or get the vets first so I don't run out of space or anything!"

She pauses, and that was about when Riss crashed into Noroi's back. Without thinking or really observing the person, Nisaduf poked her head around Noroi's legs and spoke.

"That's what I nearly did but didn't do!"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

"That is.... unusual...." he took a moment to think that over before elaborating, "....when my brethren designed the Toa to inhabit Mata Nui, most of them were programmed so that their Duty bound them to a particular place or people."

He cocked his head, regarding Arkrax with renewed curiosity. "That does not seem to be the case with you."

IC:

"Fascinating." The Re-Toa said quietly, peering at the cape from where he stood. The fabric itself was clearly of fine make, and the garment's craftsmanship was impeccable. Not something that should have been a surprise given its nature, he supposed, but it was still noteworthy. Given what he knew, he could practically sense the spirit radiating off of it. This Yoko's account of their manner of passing the torch was equally fascinating, but to see an example of its nature in person was truly insightful. 

"I take it the entity within the cape, Haruka, I believe you said, talks with you alone? A mentor, of sorts, I suppose."

IC:

"Why not get signatures in the order you meet contestants whom you wish to have the autographs of? That would save you from having to choose." Noroi registered the impact on her back through her armor, and pivoted slightly to keep both beings in view. Holding an armored hand out to help the De-Toa up, she asked; "Are you unharmed?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

It was all starting to make sense to him. Arkrax had been turned into data, and whoever he had once been was deliberately or accidentally erased. "So how much of your old self is still in there. Are you even the same person you once were?"

If he could just understand how this had happened.... the power to turn living beings into pure data and reprogram them to obey his every whim... at last, he'd be able to control everything, and bring an end to the war. 

IC: "ughhhhhh~" Riss moaned as she sat up, rubbing her head. "It's alright, yeah, I'll be fine, don't worry about this head of mine~"

Pulling her stand off her back, she used it and Noroi's hand to pull herself to her feet. She shook her head to clear it, bounced experimentally once or twice, then let a smile creep across her face before exploding into a full-force grin. she bounced again and sang, "I'm good, I'm great, just peachy keen you see! It's fine, it's swell, nobody's healthier than me!" Her last bounce took her up and she landed, feet shoulder width apart, two fingers touching the brow of her mask in a V shapein Salute.

"~*~Sunburst~*, musical sensation, at your service!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"Values. Knowledge. Personality. Appearance." He listed them off mechanically. The only major components of his living self that had not transferred were his form and memory.

"Personality?" he raised a skeptical eyebrow. "I have my doubts in that regard." 

IC(A.D.): The dragon shut down the computer. There didn't seem to be any information about Infinite Gems on the computer. He walked past a blue-tinted skull-faced creepy guy and a talking hologramy-box-thing and went to go look at the books. A few minutes later, he had a book open on treasure hunting. He scanned the index...Infinite Gems. Page 108. Something about there originally being eight...

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne stalked into the Knowledge Sector, only to see a Makuta trying to fight the Enforcer. The Ga-Toa decided to ignore that and sauntered up to a computer terminal. A quick search brought up the list of game types for this particular tournament: Free For All, Team Battle, Tag Team, and Horde Mode. 

Ismekne smiled. She was looking forward to Horde Mode. The thought of using water to whack drones into the walls of the Arena sounded like so much fun. 

IC:

"Pleasure to meet you. I am glad you are unharmed." The giant said, displeased that once more her voice was both featureless and quiet. "I am Noroi. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Personality is so much more than that," he protested, "it's who you are, how you act, and what you think. Not just your reactions.

IC: Yoko

"... Yes. Haruka has functioned as a guide during my experiences as a Toa."

IC: Minami

"This place..."

This place.

This place this place this place this place this place this place this place -

Many of the fighters here would have been shocked to have been pulled into this environment. This was doubly so for Minami, coming out of what was essentially a medieval society and being trusted into the strange, high tech world.

... At least they had books here explaining how everything worked.

The fact that they had books period was also a comforting sign. It wasn't like the psionic data terminals that could be found in the Imperial Library, but that was something else altogether.

... And whoever managed this library had somehow managed to track down a copy of The Spirit of the Koshiki; this would probably be her only connection to home for a while.

Curling up in a couch, she stuffed her face into the book, peering over its pages with a voracious interest like never before. She had thought the book full back on Kentoku, especially since none of her ancestors had played a major role in its events, but here, in this strange land, she found the dusty old tome... Comforting.

She'd be here for a while.

IC: Tomo

Tomo watched with disgust as the Enforcer and Tirkah exchanged blows, a match that ended in resounding defeat for the rifle wielding maniac. "... He definitely had it coming," Tomo muttered to herself.

IC: Sudrec

Sudrec had gotten an apple from the cafeteria and was currently holding it in his hands, grinning sadistically under his helm as the Seeking Blade stabbed it repeatedly. Yes, this was stress relief for the slightly crazy Great Being; he needed something to brighten his day after that fiasco in the underwater city.

Of course, him staring at the apple meant he wasn't looking at the road.

And that was called distracted walking.

And that's terrible.

Predictably enough, Sudrec ended up walking into someone...

... If you were expecting him to bump into the armored behemoth, he didn't. Rather, he bumped into the De-Toa standing near said armored behemoth. Regaining his balance, he frantically said: "Oh, sorry, wasn't watching where I was going..."

His voice trailed off when he realized he was talking to a Toa unit.

Uh-oh.

OOC: Yoko interacting with Uri, Minami open for interaction, Sudrec interacting with Noroi, Nisaduf, and Riss

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

"Thoughts ~ and actions ~ are decided by our ~ interpretation and ~ response to ~ stimuli," he countered. "Though mine are ~ determined by ~ an on/off ~ in a particular place, ~ they are no ~ less valid."

"I...." he didn't know what more to say, "...if that's what you want to believe."