BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC-Ignis

His opponent threw Ignis's own halberd at him, but knowing how un-aerodynamic it was (through learning the hard way), he allowed it to clatter to the floor nearby him, after a near miss. "Thanks for returning my weapon." He said. "Now, where were we...?" He then hurled a fireball at his foe's face, intending to catch him off guard, before running up from the side and swinging his Halberd.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Haarnak (Training Sector)

Although the fireball didn't do any damage due to Haarnak's innate Ta-Toa heat resistance, the halberd did.

The blade bit deep into his side, cutting through armour, skin and flesh. 

"#####," Haranak winced as the force of the blow threw him across the room, leaving him slumped against a wall with a strange, Manas-shaped crater in it. As he lay there, the wound began leaking heavy, thick blood.

VBWj75sh.png

IC-Ignis

Ignis put his weapon away, and went over to help His opponent up. He felt some satisfaction when he hit his foe, yet also felt a bit of guilt when he saw how bad his wound was. "Uhhh... Guys? I think we may need a medic." He said.

OOC

Plz don't penalize Ignis for hitting his opponent 2 hard gaiz

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

(Note: In his current form, Tahnok Nuva is anything but round)

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Training Sector

The big rebuilt Brute tried to move, but he was pinned down by a work out bench.

"Gem," he muttered, looking at the insectoid Toa from his upside-down position. "Think you could get this off of me?"

What an awkward position for a mutant Bohrok to be in, pinned under a power tower with no leverage to push it off himself.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Training Sector

Tahnok flipped over and pushed himself up.

"No," he grumbled as he stood. "Didn't want the room I found it in to kill me before I got out."

He strode over to Ignis and Haarnak, considering he had nothing else to do, a slid his gem into a gap in his (Tahnok's) armor. Nasty wound. He noted Haarnak's injury. I've caused worse.

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

IC-Ignis

Ignis looked at his blade, visibly offended. "Was it really that rusty?" He grimaced. "I've survived worse wounds, anyway, and I hope you get through this, because I Don't want to get found guilty of Manslaughter again!" He then called to outside the Training sector. "HEY GUYS! SOMEONE'S BADLY WOUNDED IN HERE! WE NEED... uhhh... SOMEONE WITH A MASK OF HEALING OR A MEDIC OR SOMETHING OR OTHER!"

OOC

Plz don't penalize Ignis for accidental manslaughter or something.

It's not even round 3 yet.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC: Buzzz-Training Sector

"I'm not a healer but I did get some first aid training from Nature.  I don't remember much but I will try." He bent down and focused on the ground.  A small plant sprung up. He pulled off the leaves and tried to use them to stop the bleeding.  "Could someone get me some poles? We're going to need to make a stretcher to get him to the medical place."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC - Praggos:

"So if I were to give you permission, you would be able to escape that suit of armour?" Praggos asked, slightly intrigued. "You should have said so earlier, I'd have no qualms with releasing you." He looked back to Naona, making sure she was still managing to hold things together, before looking around the room he was in, absorbing every detail...

Including the spider on the ceiling.

"I don't think I've ever seen this species of animal before," he said, somewhat to himself (although everybody else could hear it), before reaching up to Spindle, trying to grab the skull spider with an almost childish curiosity.

• Upvote 1

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Terry Terrix - Training Sector. 

Still drinking from his beer, the Tarakava hunter rolled out of the disaster zone that was the commercial sector, and circled the hallways until he came across what seemed to be some kind of training area, with all kinds of sparring rings, targets, and such. 

Rumbling over to what appeared to be a firing range of some kind, he pulled out his daggerang and flung it. The weapon spun almost lazily through the air, slicing across the neck of the target at the other end of the range, before curving around and coming back the other way. It struck the target on the other side, carving through that side of the neck and causing the head to roll off onto the floor. 

He caught the daggerang with practiced ease, and flung it at the target again. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC(Ismekne): Seeing that no one was going to challege her assessment, Ismekne ordered herself some food and sat down to eat, trying not to look at the wounded bodies on the floor.

IC(Kalatin): The gelatin looked around nervously. It seemed that the firestorm Lierdon had anticipated wasn't going to happen. Some of the wounded had been healed by Kale and were getting up, while others, Kalatin thought, would never get up again. He shook his head and went to grab some salad to go with the pizza and some more to drink. He was used to war.

It was a sick twist of fate - he hated war, violence, and killing, but it seemed that he could never get away from them.

IC(A.D.): A.D straggled out of the lower halls and climbed up to the Comfort Sector. He wasn't so sad anymore, as much as bored out of his dragonly mind. Even balencing accounts was better than this...

OOC: All three of them open for interaction.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector Doorway)

"When I left it, Zakaz hadn't yet managed to implode upon itself in an explosion of steam, pipes, and gears, so I would call that acceptable at the least. The von Zakaz as a family are doing well, at the least we haven't fallen in the social standings. Doubtlessly you've heard of my brother Halken's exploits?"

As she spoke, the Skakdi adjusted her monocle and magenta tie for the simple sake that she could. Bajets hadn't taken a cigarette herself, she found the things disgusting, but a good Lady was courteous and accommodating of all, even if that meant filling her pockets with things Bajets herself would never use. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

The Lady Dajik kept her sneer of disgust carefully hidden. Steam. It was so... clean. And gears never managed to match the sheer power of a beautiful diesel engine. Zakaz was such a backwards land...

"Yes, I suppose," she muttered, the only indication of her disproval. She paused for a moment, searching through her vast catalog of personal information and gossip for the vaguely familiar name. "Ah, yes. It's a wonder you manage him, you poor soul."

IC:

"That is correct. For a limited time, at least. The suit inevitably forces me inside again." The armored titan answered, looking at the Ko-Toa as he reached for a spider-like creature. Her gaze shifted back to Naona, who was looking like she might have been starting to mentally shut down again. "... Perhaps, if you would, it would be best if I come out for a while. My real appearance might be less disconcerting for her."

IC:

"I choose to look at it as a chance to learn." Uri answered, giving a slight shrug of his shoulders. "The game seems to hold no real danger, and I cannot return home of my own volition. For the moment, I see no reason not to play along and learn a little."

IC:

"You're not helping." I commented to the Av-Toa without glancing back, instead taking a long look at the Toa in front of me. I admire his spirit. It isn't often I meet someone who can get that fired up, that determined to fight their own battles. It's not just admirable, it's inspiring. In another time and place, it'd be downright heroic. But right now...

"Look. I get it. But fight your own battle another time. After you've healed up a bit."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Praggos:

In the middle of trying to grab and examine Spindle - and without looking away from the skull spider - Praggos replied to Noroi, "Then I shall say - you have my full and express permission to exit the armour which encapsulates you."

profiles i guess

IC:

As the crimson light seeped out from her armor, Noroi wished she could skip the theatrics. The process was relatively quick; she knelt down as the armor began to split, permitting the chestplate to split along its vertical access. She felt the chains wrap around her torso without having to see them, and knew the red gem was fastening itself to her person. Inescapable, a homing beacon for her prison. As her limbs started to move freely for the second time that day, she pulled herself out of the suit and into the open room. She left her tonfa behind, seeking to be as nonthreatening as possible. 

She hoped the shedding of her armor hadn't been too frightening.

"This is what I really look like. No bigger than you, see?" She said, offering a friendly, soothing smile.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Overconfidence." The woman answered quietly. "I was sent to look into the activities of six warlords. Deal with them if I was able. I chose not to bring anyone with me."

"Naturally, I lost. They decided to keep me alive so I could give the Order a message. But they thought it would be fitting to trap she who worked alone in a prison she could not escape on her own."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: He smirked smuglier.

"You should really listen to your friend here. You've proven you can bang your head against a wall unlike anybody else. I'm sure you must be proud. But if that's all you can offer, I'd suggest you just quit. It's getting embarrassing."

He heard a snort, full of blood but a snort nonetheless.

"Chicken."

The Prince of Light laughed openly. He had pride, yes, and he defended it to the last, of course. As would anyone of his station.

But an insult as schoolyard as that just wouldn't cut it.

"I'm not the one getting eaten alive."

Victory in his eyes, the Av-Toa turned his back and flew out of the ring, leaving behind the latest man he had broken.

-----------------------------------------------------------

IC: 

"Feh."

He spit out something red and metal-tasting.

helo frens

IC: Minami

Continuing to tend to the wounded and take as many as she could to the Medbay, Minami looked over at Kale, mumbling half to herself, half to him: "I hope that these automata were merely... Aberrations in the judgment of whoever selected us. If not... I dread to think of the future of this facility."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

(My gosh Spindle is terrible at stealth. But really, why is he even terrible at stealth in the first place?)

IC: Skull Carrier - Comfort Sector - Splindle's surveillance/Skull Carrier's journey into the mind

Spindle immediately reacted with a hiss, and scuttle down under the bed (if it even has one). He really hated how every other person here had an excuse allowing them to find him so easily. He just wanted to please his masters, was that so bad?

In the mind of the Skull Carrier, the subconscious of the formerly free villager flitted amongst the sea of thoughts that surrounded this place. He needed to find someone with intimate knowledge of this whole scheme. As he began to focus his mind onto possible persons of interest, he found numerous mind with the capacity for psionics. He should stay away from those. For now, he’d focus on studying the minds of his opponents, preferably the ones currently training and too busy training their bodies to notice an intrusion of the mind.

IC: Tahnok Nuva

Picking up a fallen weight bar, Tahnok overheard Buzzz's talk of poles and slid the remaining weight off the one he now held.

"I suppose this might do?" He said, holding out the bar to the InsecToa. He felt his Krana shudder as though a cold chill had entered its chamber.

waffleman2010.png

IC: The Puppetmaster - Comfort Sector. 

He paused, sensing a clumsy psychic probe brush past his mind. "Excuse me, I'll be back," he got to his feet, focusing on the unknown being who was openly broadcasting themself on the mental plane. 

Following the probes back to the source took a lot of focus, and more than once he bumped into people as he walked. But he soon found himself in the Comfort Sector, staring down at a diminutive being with a pair of spiders attached to him.

"Most people around here would appreciate it if you kept out of their heads," he growled. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"It is a little more complicated than that, but those are the basics." Noroi said, stretching slightly in place. Her movements were much freer without the armor, and it felt good to be out of it for a time. It seemed to have calmed Naona down a little bit as well.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Are you feeling alright?" Noroi asked, carefully taking a seat on the other end of the couch. The Po-Toa was calmer, but she didn't want to do anything that might panic her again. Caution was best. She tried to settle in reasonably comfortably, but as they always did, the lengths of chain secured around her torso made comfort difficult.

"You still look a little confused."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Noroi noddes, a slight, sympathetic frown on her Calix. What the young Toa had been through was definitely shocking, even traumatizing. Noroi herself had found it difficult to deal with, and she had more experience in unknown situations to draw upon. For Naona...

"It isn't a good feeling. I want to go home too."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Praggos:

"Well, your being chosen is supposed to mean that you're a good fighter," Praggos said, frowning as Spindle scuttled away. "Whether or not that means you'll fight well in conditions such as these, our patrons don't seem to have taken into account." In a moment he dropped to all fours, looking at the skull spider hiding away under the bed. He frowned again, and then focused.

In a short moment, Spindle would find his energy rapidly being drained by the Avsa Praggos wore, and if he didn't get away or manage to stop Praggos quickly, he'd quickly lapse into a state of semi-catatonia.

profiles i guess

IC:

"I don't know. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to the people they pick, other than that most are skilled fighters." She said quietly, watching the Po-Toa for signs of breakdown.

"Why they picked you, why they picked anyone, is beyond my knowledge."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Ilyin:

I stood there and looked menacing while Halken spoke, because my writer forgot whether or not we actually started fighting after that.

EDIT: My writer informs me we haven't started fighting yet. So, instead, I spoke again: "I'd love to talk things out, if you guys would just stop hiding things." I even succeeded at sounding pleasant!

As for whether or not they had actually found anything, it wasn't like it was possible to know that anyways. It just seemed more likely than them not finding anything. Or maybe that was paranoia induced by the tunnel, or the gem, or some other odd factors. Who knew, really.

Edited by Grochi ad Infinitum
  • Upvote 1

profiles i guess