BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC - Praggos:

Praggos frowned, looking down at Naona. He really should have gotten her away from everybody else a little earlier, or gotten everybody further away from her. Being one of the few used to acting as a medical doctor in numerous specializations, he really should have seen this coming. But he hadn't.

Oh well.

Robotically, Praggos bent over, picking up Naona in his arms with rather little expenditure of energy, and proceeded to carry her away from the large group that had gathered around her, hoping they wouldn't follow him.

After a short time he came to a relatively secluded and definitely empty room, and deposited Naona on a couch therein, before sitting down on a chair and proceeding to watch her closely in case any other developments should arise.

• Upvote 3

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

「Interesting. Do you have mindless creatures attempting to cross fairly often?」 You asked in a tone of slight sarcasm, as soon as the words had left your mouth, a lightbulb came on in your head. 「Wait... Is that a specific sort of defense against the mindless slaves someone like the Queen could create?」

IC (Albrecht von Armbüster)

"A better thing to ask," I say, my eyes

and mind alert and posed in case this man

decides to launch some strange attack, "is why

you let us cross the gap at all. I've felt

the vast expanse that makes your mind; I've seen

the strength that dwarfs by far my own. You know

our quest and what the Queen intends, so why

present our company with challenges

at all? The most efficient use of strength

and time would be to kill us where we stand."

• Upvote 1

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector, with Dajik, Rayvn, and Snarl)

"How.. interesting." 

If the Skakdi's tone of voice didn't imply it enough, the fact that Bajets also turned her attention to her nails-although they were more of claws-would hint that she had grown bored of the current line of discussion. This being was evidently focused on the world he had just left behind, it would likely be of little use in this one.

As smoke began to slip from Dajik's hands, Bajets glanced around. On one hand, she couldn't stand to see all these innocents hurt and dying on the ground, yet to show weakness in such a manner around Dajik would likely end with the other Lady cutting ties with Bajets entirely.  There was the problem, then, was it more valuable to leave now and perhaps gain Dajik as not an outright opponent, or stay, help, and solidify both her image of weakness and the loss of most of Dajik's respect, even though the Toa probably had little for Bajets to start with. Perhaps it would be best to pose it as a question?

"I must say, though, that these conditions are not fit of one of my standards, and while my heart cries out in sympathy for these poor individuals struck down in this horrid event, there is no organization or money to donate for as I would normally do and I fear I am ill-suited for such... personal... relations with those harmed. Shall we abscond to fairer areas?"

Sometimes she disgusted herself, but this was the only way one could survive in a society like this. Eat or be eaten, kindness is tough to come by and rarely returned.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC(Kalatin): My apologies, the gelatin said to Lierdon. Just call me Kalatin. Neither the Great Beings nor us saw fit to name our kind. The Great Beings were my former rulers, whom I overthrew - they serve me now.

You are more brilliant than your appearance suggests. Hence my mistake. 

IC - Lierdon (Comfort Sector):

Hah, the Skakdi thought back. I'd thank you for the compliment, but that it sounded rather like an insu--

Just then, Ismekne walked up and chewed out Naona, seeming to trigger the Po-Toa's collapse. "Oh, my!" Lierdon exclaimed. He stared as Praggos picked her up and hauled her away. As a rather heated discussion with the Toa of Water was likely to follow, he delivered another line of thought to the mind-reading gelatin. This place is about to become significantly less hospitable, I think. If you care to continue this conversation, we'd best head towards the library. At least, he was fairly sure it was a library; the map had labeled the area located immediately clockwise from the Comfort Sector as being the "Knowledge Sector", which sounded a lot like a library. Without waiting for a response from Kalatin, he started off that way.

IC: Tomo

"... Anyways, I'm sorta in a rush tk head to the Knowledge sector, so..." Tomo, even though she knew it was rude, decided to walk on, leaving Oinez and Mira's behind. If they wanted to follow, it was their prerogative.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: VIrse - Lower Hallways

It was unbelievable. Even after years of navigating a featureless plain of sand, these simple hallways still turned her around. She walked right past the Infirmary doors a few times before finally seeing it and stepping inside. In her haste to get Nine to care, she somehow prolonged her wandering.

She carefully set the robed Av-Toa on a bed and stepped back for the doctors to take care of him. She wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon.

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

Her head snapped back up to the Skakdi, bearing a courteous smile. "Oh, of course," she gushed. That was more in line with her thinking. And with luck, the Toa wouldn't dare follow them. Or... he would, and she would get her first victim.

She held out a smoking hand for the Lady Bajets to take. "Let us put all of this... disagreeable scenery out of our more delicate view. Perhaps the Revenant, with his goodly nature, would be far more capable to assist?"

The words sounded sincere enough, but there was a lingering sarcastic edge despite her every attempt to hide it. Sometimes, a lady must give the appearance of daintiness, whatever the truth was.

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Commercial Sector

Oh, they're leaving...? Well, whatever; I'm sure there are a lot more interesting people to talk to, anyways.

"Sure, I'll stick around to help," he mumbled, mostly to himself as he leaned up against the side of the stand and continued his surveilance of Dayeth. "If someone makes it worth my while for me to do so, that is. Otherwise, I've got better things to do."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dreidel/Comfort Sector

From a world where Makuta never existed, it was no surprise that Dreidel was very confused.

"M-m-ak-u-ta? What is that?"

But everyone was gone, leaving him alone. He shrugged and when to his room to sleep.

IC: Maglev/Knowledge Sector

"Let's see."

He was replaying his death, and decided to look up the one for killed me on the fighter database.

IC: Prose/Training Sector

He had entered the training sector and got to work on a training dummy.

IC: Kuro/Commercial Sector

He was there. And waiting for the Enforcer.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: "Its not something I've had a chance to look into much, but I think that you can opt out of a fight but will e docked a life. Buuuuuut, if you go for one of those "infinity gem" things," Jorth flexed two fingers of each hand, dropping air-quotes around the words infinity gem, "Then you can gain lives back. It might be possible to find gems and gain lives faster than you lose them for not fighting. Like I said, haven't looked at how it works much," he shrugged, "Maybe we could look for it together?"

IC: "Technically, yes," venga admitted, "But if the metal men are unhappy with it then should they not be given the chance to some sort of vindication?"

IC: Skrall poked one of Tarsus' feet with the tip of his sword.

"You. Do you wish for a test of skills?"

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC(Ismekne): Ismekne scowled. "Useless," the Toa of Water said. "Her days are numbered here, and it's pretty clear that whoever brought her here, wants her dead. Either that or living in the nightmare of eternal fear."

IC - Lierdon (Comfort Sector):

Hah, the Skakdi thought back. I'd thank you for the compliment, but that it sounded rather like an insu--

Just then, Ismekne walked up and chewed out Naona, seeming to trigger the Po-Toa's collapse. "Oh, my!" Lierdon exclaimed. He stared as Praggos picked her up and hauled her away. As a rather heated discussion with the Toa of Water was likely to follow, he delivered another line of thought to the mind-reading gelatin. This place is about to become significantly less hospitable, I think. If you care to continue this conversation, we'd best head towards the library. At least, he was fairly sure it was a library; the map had labeled the area located immediately clockwise from the Comfort Sector as being the "Knowledge Sector", which sounded a lot like a library. Without waiting for a response from Kalatin, he started off that way.

IC(Kalatin): Not particularly, Kalatin said to the Lierdon's first sentence.

Praggos' good intentions blazed to him like a homing beacon - his mind was quite empty, which made reading it an unpleasant experience the gelatin was not eager to repeat. With Naona in good hands, he was forced to concur with the Skakdi's assessment. Before leaving he reached out with some tentacles to grab a half of a pizza and a glass of orange juice, eating them as he followed. The morning's events had left him rather hungry.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector)

"Indeed," Bajets replied, taking Dajik's hand and stepping out of the stand. Once there, she dropped the Toa's hand and turned back, whistling. 

"Snarl! Follow!" 

And the Skakdi turned on her heel and began to briskly walk out, not affording a glance back. That could show weakness. 

IC: Nisaduf (Spooky Tunnel)

For her part, Nisaduf was hiding behind the group again, trying to remain out of sight and therefore out of mind. Right?

Probably not. 

IC: Zakaro (Training Sector)

Zakaro leaned against the wall, watching without seeing, hearing without listening. 

It was odd, he decided, how it was perfectly normal to think about things within his mind while being totally oblivious to the outside world. Perhaps normal was not the right word. More, natural? Yes, it was perfectly natural, at least for him. 

Then again, maybe he learned this from the long hours in the mines. He couldn't say or do anything more than just chip, chip, chip away at the stone there, so Zakaro eventually just closed himself into his mind and thought about things to keep himself occupied. 

It was kinda fun.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Bajets (Commercial Sector)

"Indeed," Bajets replied, taking Dajik's hand and stepping out of the stand. Once there, she dropped the Toa's hand and turned back, whistling. 

"Snarl! Follow!" 

And the Skakdi turned on her heel and began to briskly walk out, not affording a glance back. That could show weakness. 

IC: Snarl - Commercial Sector. 

Maintaining the pretence of being a mindless animal, he bounded after Bajets. 

IC: "Its not something I've had a chance to look into much, but I think that you can opt out of a fight but will e docked a life. Buuuuuut, if you go for one of those "infinity gem" things," Jorth flexed two fingers of each hand, dropping air-quotes around the words infinity gem, "Then you can gain lives back. It might be possible to find gems and gain lives faster than you lose them for not fighting. Like I said, haven't looked at how it works much," he shrugged, "Maybe we could look for it together?"

IC: Alisa Dare - Knowledge Sector. 

"Sounds like more fun than mindlessly murdering each other," she agreed. 

IC: "Technically, yes," venga admitted, "But if the metal men are unhappy with it then should they not be given the chance to some sort of vindication?"

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

"Hm.... nah." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

She gave a small, ladylike wave at the Revenant's remark. What was it to her whether he helped or not? She just wanted him and his pathetic morals away from her.

Her dress whirled around her as she stalked off towards the door with the Lady Bajets. Pity, that... hound was following as well. But she had to be courteous for her... ally. 

"It has been a long time since I vacationed to Zakaz," she said, conversationally. "Tell me, how does it fare? I trust your family remains in good standing?"

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I was still breathing heavily, but I no longer felt as if I was not breathing at all. However, I was still quite shaken, and I could not bring myself to stand. I looked up and peeked past Nocton at the robotic creatures. I did not know what they were, but being robotic himself, maybe Nocton knew.

What are they? I projected to Nocton.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC - Praggos:

"Hello," Praggos said automatically, upon seeing that Naona was awake again. He didn't really have much else he could say by way of greeting. "Are you feeling slightly better than earlier?" He paused for a moment, looked around, and then looked back to Naona.

"This room is empty, by the way. I didn't think keeping you around such a large crowd was a good idea."

profiles i guess

IC Tenjou - Knowledge Sector

Sleep had been necessary. Quite that many hours? Perhaps not, but seeing as how she had not been teleported into the arena, she surmised that nothing of import had happened.

;That would be correct, sister. You done usually forget that I have your back;

She frowned and stuck her tongue out, not the type of gesture her brother would appreciate or even notice nowadays, but an old holdover from childhood. "In my defense, I've been a little frazzled these last few days."

;Interdimensional transportation and casualty ignoring deathmatches can have that effect;

She wasn't in the mood for his deadpan (what he called) humor. Quickly making her bed, she grabbed him and unstrung him, putting the sentient greatbow into the long case she carried on her back. He chided her about constant vigilant ce and safety, but she truthfully wasn't worried. She assured him that she could handle herself. She was a big girl now. She made her bed and tidied the room before quietly exiting the room and passing through the hotel-esque lobby to reach the circular hallway. A short walk put her outside the library. She had recognized some things in this deathgame. But others had surprised her, this area seemed to have books from, the thought was odd, 'alternate universes'. Alongside video from the previous rounds, it was study time.

OOC

Tenjou open for interaction

...but close to it

IC - Praggos:

"This is the facility for the Bionifight tournament," Praggos said after a quick moment of thought, wondering if he could come up with any better explanation and deciding quickly that he couldn't. "My name is Praggos. At least, that was my name, and it still applies to the body I'm in."

profiles i guess

IC: Naona ~ Comfort Sector

"Eh?"

Something was nagging at her mind. Something from the haze she had settled into. What was it that she was forgetting?

Still, she had to introduce herself. Otherwise it would be impolite.

"Private Naona, Po-koro Guard," she responded, woozily attempting to move to her feet. "Um, what is this Bionifight?"

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Training Sector

Diverting his eyes towards the being tapping on his foot, Tarsus gave a quick nod before returning the weighted bar to its previous, stationary position before returning to his feet and picking up Executioner.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC - Praggos:

"Relatively pointless fighting tournament," Praggos replied, shrugging his shoulders. "Also a bit of a gem hunt, given what one can find in the tunnels around this facility." He pursed his lips for a moment, thinking.

"Po-Koro guard, you say? I served in Ko-Koro in my home universe, although it was...quite a long time ago. We have problems with a Makuta there as well, actually."

profiles i guess

IC-Ignis

Ignis's opponent was now flying around, trying to make him lose his halberd. After the incident that happened before, He was determined not to lose it again. "Hold still so I can beat you to a-" Unfortunatley, he was so concentrated on trying to keep control of his halberd, he lost his balance and fell to the ground, face first. "Karz...Let's call it a draw, shall we?"

IC-Severain

Severain strided into the Knowledge sector. It would be wise to read up on what he was about to face...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC

"Unfortunately not."

Noroi intoned, much more reserved than before. The colossus stepped into the room as quietly as she could, moving to the edge of the area so as to be able to see both Praggos and the Po-Toa. She followed when the Ko-Toa picked her up, but her gait meant she arrived later. The guardian regretted that she had not been able to intervene when so many beings had appeared to pester the young Toa, and perhaps avoided her blackout.

Admittedly, her own efforts had probably been less than helpful once so many beings had appeared. She fell silent once she had spoken, electing not to draw much attention to herself to avoid setting the Toa off again.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tomo

"Agh, why is it when I actually want to go somewhere, I keep bumping into people?! Sorry about that BTW." Tomo looked up at the Rahkshi that had bumped into her.

"... Say. Have you encountered any books in theibrary that are sorta like a... A multiversal atlas?"

IC:

"Noroi Shiru." 

Sometimes, Noroi truly hated how she looked. She hated being trapped in the armor, but she didn't mind the suit itself very much. If she were able to take it off of her own volition, she would have been fine with bearing it. It had its uses. But its countenance was monstrous, intimidating when she had no desire to be. Her likeness was like that of a monster to frighten small children, when her intent was to protect. Her foes had picked their punishment well, a device that cut her off from the outside world in every way possible.

Sometimes she wondered why she tried.

She didn't move forward, instead rotating her forearms to show that she wasn't holding any weapons, and trying to make herself appear as small as possible. "I promise, I am not anything to fear. Inside all this, I am no larger than you. I just... Cannot come out."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Naona ~ Comfort Sector

This person is incredibly familiar. But induces fear. Why? It is a different world (and that continues to create a hole inside Naona's heart), but what does this terrifying being represent? Why is there a fainting sensation inflicting her? What, in the clouded memories that swarm her mind, does she associate this person with?

"W-what are you?"

IC:

"I am..." The armoured woman paused, thinking a moment. "... I am not sure if my species has a name. The Great Beings meant as us protectors, before eventually replacing us with Toa. Few of us remain, but some of us still follow the purpose we were given. A few others have turned their skills towards less savory work."

"I fall more into the former category, but I had the misfortune along the way of being trapped within... This." She gestured to herself, and the armor that kept her from view. "I can only come out with permission."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skull Carrier - Comfort Sector - Spindle's surveillance/Skull Carrier's meditation

Unbeknownst to everyone (unless I failed to see it whilst skimming posts) Spindle the Skull Spider had followed Praggos as he carried Naona into a room. He now watched from the ceiling, waiting for some juicy information from those he spied upon.

In the room of the Skull Carrier himself, his mind drifted into the world of the subconscious, wondering around the immediate area of the arena, on a journey to discover the thoughts of those who governed this tournament.

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Gem of Illusions - Training Sector

The brutish Bohrok busted his way out of the death trap and back into the tournament halls proper. Moving like a freight train, he was unable to stop himself from barreling straight into the training sector a quite noisily crashing into the equipment and possibly patrons within. After all was said and done, he sat there in a pile of heavy equipment, groaning. (Open to interaction in any way)

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC-Ignis

After Ignis got up from the floor, He was almost knocked back down by a flying, round creature who landed hard into some training equipment. "Are you alright?" He said. "You look like you hit your head pretty bad there."

OOC

That's you, Drakua (Tahnok Nuva). Miras, You're still probably relevant.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon