BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: The Puppetmaster - Comfort Sector.

He turned away from the primitive and whirled to face Tuyetkhamun, "Servitude or death? How narrow-minded of you," he gestured towards the pathetic creature and its pets, "if we kill him we'll be the ones punished, and if we force him to work for us he'll be more hindrance than help."

He narrowed his eyes. "Sometimes it's easier to let things be. He's no threat to us." 

IC: Alisa Dare - Knowledge Sector. 

"This place is huge," she marveled, running her hand along one of the shelves as she skimmed through the titles, "I don't even know what half of this stuff is." 

IC: Terry Terrix - Training Sector. 

He continued wheeling along the firing range, massacring the targets. 

Edited by Locus

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "You say hindrance. I say cannon fodder."

She passed between Puppetmaster and Aclaraung, her skinny frame letting her slip through them. As she did marks of control, of manipulation, of dominance all started appearing on the bandages of her palm. 

"Hold still please." She moved to press her hand to Skull Carrier's forehead, so the Komau-like effects of her mystical energies could take hold of him

IC: "I suppose if you can collect information from any universe some of it ends up being obscure." Jorth tried turning a book upside down to see if it let him read the script any better. It did not. "Or...most of it, really."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Do as you wish," he made no move to stop her.

IC: Alisa Dare - Knowledge Sector. 

"You don't say...." she picked up a book that looked like it had somehow been turned inside out. "This place is weird." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Aclaraung:

"I think not," Aclaraung growled at Tuyetkhamun. As she tried to move, she'd find herself hindered and hopefully stopped, Aclaraung attempting to grab and hold her arm in place with his telekinesis. "I don't know what sorts of delusions you have or what you and those others discussed, but you're no ruler in this place - and I definitely won't allow you to just take control of somebody's mind to force them to serve you."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skull Carrier - Comfort Sector - Escape Attempt

As soon as he saw an opening, he made his move

"If you are not the Host himself you are nothing more than his servants!" He exclaimed, attempting to ram the hammerhead of his scythe into this bandaged being's (Tuyetkhamun) gut, following up by having his spiders fall upon her at once. The distraction would aid in his escape.

In another room, Spindle was no doubt upset by the prospect of becoming this metal man's "pet." He made to bit down upon the Toa's hand so he too could escape his tormentor.

IC: Tahnok Nuva - Hallway

Looking around, he decided to forgo asking for directions and just yelled.

"Hey Host! I found one of your 'precious' gems!" He awaited a reply, very much not caring about the folks eyeing him strangely.

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: "Then allow me to make the opening argument!" Halken replied, his tone managing to straddle the line between anger and joviality somehow. He bounced on his claws, then made a simple jab at Langmuir's face with his right hand.

IC: "R-right, well, we're not certain where the rest of our group is, sadly, but..." Xaeraz shrugged, glancing up and down the tunnel, then continued, "We're just going for the left hand on the wall route. Unless you know the way to the maze's exit?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Training Sector

The Inquisitor mumbled something incoherent as he stepped into the ring, but his tone was one of agreement. Moving towards the side furthest away from him, he turned around and readied himself for battle.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Langmuir

Halken was a fair bit larger than I was, possessing a larger reach and likely greater strength. He had adopted a bouncy and jittery, but still recognizable orthodox stance. This pointed towards right handedness. A guess given further evidence by his opening move, a jab with said right hand. Being decently ambidextrous, I adopted a southpaw stance, opening up a wide range of awkward counters for my usage.

I had a few options regarding his jab. A) Check or block it with my left hand, B) Move to the side, and C) Duck under it. Taking the height disparity into consideration, I chose option C. Ducking under his high placed jab and taking a short powerful step forward and slightly to my left, which was his right. Powered by the step forward, I aim a jab at his right side, directly under his floating rib, left open by his punch.

...but close to it

Taking one very calm step to the side, the Puppetmaster positioned himself in front of the room's door, blocking the entrance. He didn't care how this situation was resolved, just that it was resolved. 

IC: Feltzer: Comfort sector

"Feltzer was walking down the road, Feltzer was setting up camp, and then Feltzer was falling asleep. Feltzer woke up," He mumbled to himself and walked slowly towards the bed in the room he awoke in. "And now Feltzer is in this room!"

"...Beats the road, though."

And then he layed on the bed, once more asleep.

Edited by ineverlikedfelt

GM IC: VON WORTEN + NOCTON

All three of the Vahki fired at the fighters with their staffs; the Vahki Zadakh both fired at Nocton, while the Vahki Keerakh fired at Von Worten.

GM IC: CYARC - WITH XAERAZ/LYTREL

The completely insane and monstrously large Toa of Gravity skipped ahead of the two fighters before stopping before a dead-end in the maze. He frowned, turning back to Xaeraz and Lytrel with a frown.

"This is... a riddle! I am bad at them! Yes! Riddles are not fun, no. Let's go... back! Yes! Aha! Ha! Hahaha... ha...ha!"

But before Cyarc had even finished laughing, the maze sealed itself behind them - the only way was forward. 

"Aw," Cyarc said, frowning and turning to the riddle engraved into the wall. "This... is a bummer!"

Upon the wall was this:

What is broken without being held?

GM IC: QUEEN + KOPEN

The Queen and Kopen arrived at a tunnel; while Kopen would be able to both enter and exit the tunnel with ease, the Queen was rebuffed by what she could only describe as being an invisible wall. Narrowing her eyes, she pushed against it before immediately realizing that trying to physically push past whatever it was would not work - this maze was designed to work against their minds.

She slowly extended her powers outward, discovering whatever mechanism was controlling the force field, and began to assault it with her psionics abilities. 

GM IC: ALBRECHT + EZEZKO

The figure chuckled within their minds agian.

Why let you cross, indeed? they mused. Would you prefer that I kill you now? Or would you rather I provide you with some valuable information regarding two of your... what shall I call them? Allies? Fellow fighters? Fellow questers? It is no matter. What would YOU have me do? Those are your options.

Edited by Lucina

IC: "It has to be the latter guess, Lytrel," Xaeraz replied, an obvious knowing tone in his voice. "You can hold a heartlight. Trust me, I've held more than my fair share, including my own. It's really kind of surreal, especially when you've hooked yourself up to other machines to keep you alive while you install the new power supply. I do think you're right on Promise, though."

IC: Halken bounced back, narrowly avoiding the punch from his smaller opponent. He laughed under his breath and jabbed at Langmuir's face once more, ready to bounce back again if the toa tried to duck and attack again, as much as the skakdi doubted that happening.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

"You jest," I say, and chuckle, soft and low.

"No creature, great or small, would choose to face

their death when given choice. You've dodged my words,

o golden one. I know not what you plan,

but, still, I know you plan. Why give us choice

at all? I cannot say. Perhaps it's pride:

you see yourself so far above our quest,

you need not spend your strength to wipe us out.

You'll wait and watch us struggle through your maze,

then let us perish once you've had your fun.

Perhaps you're weaker than I thought at first:

you hope to ward us off our path with words,

illusions, riddles, games; that we might leave

before we see the man behind the veil.

Whatever they may be, your reasons are

your own, and idle talk won't pull them from

your brain. I'm not a fool; we have no time

to waste; I'll choose to hear the words you have

to say about our quest and company."

IC: Bajets (With Dajik)

"Ah, a compromise of sorts aimed at deluding the masses. Contemporary."

The two ladies walked in silence for a few seconds, Snarl padding behind them, before Bajets eventually spoke again.

"I don't suppose you've yet established any sort of connections here? I notice you do not yet walk with certainty in your step, and presume that like myself you have just arrived here?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Feltzer

He awakened, this time peacefully. Lying in bed for a few moments, he realized that if he was supposed to be a prisoner, he would've not have his Equipment on a near by table. Putting the cleaver on his back and the grapple on his wrist, he opened the door and, after some wandering alone, found the Libary, and stayed to read, or, try to read.

• Upvote 1

The insane Toa grinned as the words carved into the wall vanished upon Xaeraz's answer. To Lytrel, it would remain obvious in retrospect - but Cyarc still did not understand. He was simply happy that they could - 

New words appeared in the rock.

In a riddle whose answer is chess, what is the only prohibited word?

"Aw, more... riddles?" Cyarc asked, frowning. "Boo! This... is not... GREAT! I hate riddles! Darn darn darn!"

Hmm... do you choose wisely, I wonder? Or would death prove smarter in the end? Nonetheless, if you choose to hear my words, then I shall speak.

The figure's image flickered again as it stepped closer.

I have seen your companions, that call themselves Xaeraz and Lytrel, they said. One is hopeless loyal to the Queen that the rest of you all despise deep down... and the other has proven themselves to be far worse. Their treachery is like a sickness that has eaten away at the very fibers of their being. 

Another small laugh echoed within their minds.

No doubt this makes you suspicious of my intentions. Rest assured, I mean only to warn you... this time, at least.

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

My body had still not fully recovered when one of the robots pointed its staffs at me and fired something. I tried to throw myself sideways to avoid the blast, but my body did not respond. I considered screaming, but I knew it would do no good. Besides, I didn't know if I could muster the strength.

However, I was quite confused when the blast struck me. I had expected a surge of pain (and perhaps not even that, as I was sure the blast had the potential to kill me), but I felt nothing of the sort. Instead, I felt a strange swirling in my mind. Trees began to grow rapidly around me, some from the floor, some from the walls, and some from the ceiling. Their leaves were lush and vivid, and for a brief moment, I was struck by the beauty of it all. I knew this place. I had walked this forest before, this forest with its strangely growing trees and its multicolored leaves. In fact, I could hear Thomas' voice calling out to me from somewhere in the distance. I wanted so desperately to find him, to seek his comfort.

At the same time, however... I knew that I could not do that. Not yet. There were enemies here. Shataiki. I had never seen them before, but the three beings that stood before me must be Shataiki. They were not allowed within the colored forest. I had to stop them. No, not I. We. Noctomas and I, because he was not in the distance, but in front of me. Yes, we would do this together.

I caught sight of one of the Shataikis' staffs and reached out with my mind. I grabbed onto the staff and tried to shove it violently backward at the Shataiki, hoping to harm it.

OOC: Von Worten fighting the Keerakh.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

[is this a wholly altruistic warning, or do you want something from us?]

IC Langmuir - Disunity

I take note of his foot work, busy and precise. He favors leaving the ground rather than flitting across it, a vulnerability. As he mimics the earlier jab, I perform a slightly different encore. Ducking the jab, taking two quick steps, putting myself much closer for a similar jab at his ribcage. This time accompanied by a leg jammed out behind his own, ready to trip him up.

...but close to it

-==IC: The Enforcer==-

The Enforcer turned as the stuff seemed to have settled, and looked to Kuro. "What do you want?" The Enforcer asked with a curious frown; the titan just wanted some downtime of some sort...

IC Nocton:

Nocton was not sure if the Zadahk staff would work on his mechanical mind, but was not ready to find out the hard way. He fired a blast of Black Fire at the blast, diving to the side in case it did not work. Getting up, he ran at the Vahki, firing three high-power Fragmentation blasts at the Zadakh.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

One of the Vahki was suddenly impaled by its own staff, and thus the Keerakh was out for the count. Von Worten's attack had succeeded. Meanwhile, Nocton's dark fire had done nothing to stop the blasts fired at him by both Zadakh units; luckily, the fighter managed to dodge them anyway. The Zadakh easily dodged his fragmentation blasts, clambering up the walls of the maze, each now firing a blast at both fighters.

IC: "Chess," Xaeraz replied, sighing. "The answer is Chess. Both to this riddle and that one. I mean, I'm no wordsmith, but it seems pretty obvious to me that, if you're writing a riddle, you don't put the answer into the riddle itself, right?"

IC: Halken attempted to take a step back once more, only to find a leg in his path. He growled something that nearly approached profanity at Langmuir, but restrained himself. His still steady foot grabbed purchase on the ground beneath him with its claws, while he yanked his other leg backwards, aiming to pull Langmuir off his feet.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Nocton:

Growling, Nocton encased both Vahki's heads in Silence, preventing them from communicating. Then he encased their heads in a cloud of intense Shadow.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Lytrel

"... There's a reference I'm not getting here..."

"... Or maybe I am getting it but can't remember...?"

"... Something about a short story and the 'many worlds theory'..."

IC: Yoko

"That mindset sounds... Admirable. I guess that course of action would be best."

Kale Ironshaper- Commercial Sector

IC: The commotion in the damaged section of the underground bazaar went up a notch as a collection of medical personal arrived on the scene. Kale found the person in charge explained what they had managed to do so far before getting out of the way and letting those with better tools take over.

With an explosive sigh he collapsed into the nearest chair and started sipping a water bottle he had grabbed from one of the still intact stands.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

-==IC: The Enforcer==-

The Enforcer looked at the Rahkshi in curiosity, and then examined the Gem. "The Gem of Grounding, huh..." The Enforcer mumbled after feeling it and getting an idea of its innate power. The Enforcer handed the Gem back to the Rahkshi, and then walked away with a nod, as he had earned lives for that.

-==GEM OF ???==-

As the Skakdi was about to follow up the attack, he- "AHJFDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" A bizarre and very weird noise flashed in front of them as the tunnel distorted into a weird and scary image for a moment, before the floor fell out from under them... And proceeded to drop them in front of an oddly shaped gemstone.

The Vahki's blast struck Nocton in the chest, as the fighter decided on an all-offensive focus and forgot to dodge the blast. As it made contact, his powers suddenly stopped, as the powers of the Staff of Suggestion began to affect him. 

The two fighters would sense a familiar and sinister mental presence starting to probe towards them.

Of course I have my own motives, the being said. But why should that mean that my warning is not in your interest as well?

The image of the golden armored being flickered as they tilted their head to the side, appearing as though they were listening to something far away.

Ah... I am afraid I must cut our conversation short, they said. I have other business to attend to. Good luck!

And with that, they were gone.

The words vanished once more at Xaeraz's answer - but even faster than before, they were replaced by new ones.

What have I got in my pocket?

"Wait," Cyarc mumbled. "This is... not a riddle! This is... TERRIBLE! Ahahaha! Ha! Ha...ha... funny joke! That is a question!"

IC: Minami

Seeing the official medical staff arrive, Minami picked herself up and went on her way, looking for the room that this strange telepath had mentioned. After some time, she found it... Only to see a glow-in-the-dark Not-Dasaka of disturbingly organic proportions blocking the door. "Uh, is there something happening?"

IC: Hagah

While all this nonsense was transpiring, Hagah had decided to go visit the local All-You-Can-Eat salad bar. He was disappointed, however, that it was not in fact "All-You-Can-Eat", for the vendor had quickly run out of lettuce.

OOC: Hagah open for interaction

IC Nocton:

Nocton went for the wall, firing three Fragmentation bolts to carve out handholds, before sending a metal-warping Black Fire blast at the Vahki. Neither of these were, powers, just mechanical and energetic devices.

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Tunnel

His Shard Lance slid easily back into his hand, but Mirror was no longer focused on it. The menacing words had broken into an all-out brawl between their company. Blows were being exchanged faster than he could follow.

Mirror looked nervously over to Ilyin, hoping the strange Matoran wouldn't come for him next. He couldn't match up against foes like these. Almost unconsciously, Mirror began slipping backwards down the tunnel, bringing the light with him.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Kopen continued down the tunnel for a ways before she realized that the Queen wasn't following. She turned back, her head tilted in curiosity. "Is there... something wrong?"

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

The Lady Dajik cast a shrewd gaze around the dining room. "Yes," she admitted. "I do not see any of my... usual informants, and far too many beings I cannot place. Either the Makuta have finally lost it, or we're entertaining guests from far beyond our homes."

Was she walking uncertainly? That was usually something she avoided... but she had never been placed in so alien a situation before. Just one familiar face was appreciated.

IC: Virse - Med Bay

As Buzzz stepped back, she stepped up to meet him, still keeping an eye on the unconscious Nine. "So... another fight?" she muttered hoarsely. She had her suspicions, but it would be good to get them confirmed. Well, as good as anything could be when someone was just dragged into the Infirmary.