Manducus Votes:

Jed-4

Taka-5

Blade Votes:

Ghrinch-2

xccj-6

Smoke-1

e: ninja'd by ghidora, his votes added too

also, you might notice the handy-dandy line telling you that you can't vote the innocent people for the murder they're innocent of

that line is there because

guess what

you can't vote those people for that murder

(i don't give a rat's fart if you decide to vote those people for the other murder)

e2: vote counts corrected

Edited by Stark

I feel like there's an interesting story going on behind the scenes here. I had an appointment at Vahki headquarters, that apparently involved using a Tahtorak to attack Americana? Or was the Tahtorak the result of TimeLord's sabotage? 

Technically speaking, Mandacus killed himself, and I'm not seeing any super obvious clues as to who Tuyet is, so I'll just go with the bandwagon and vote Taka.

However, Mr White snapped his fingers multiple times, and used the word burning, so I'm inclined to believe that Mr White is none other than Burnmad, and thus I vote him for the ruthless murder of my portal home. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I feel like there's an interesting story going on behind the scenes here. I had an appointment at Vahki headquarters, that apparently involved using a Tahtorak to attack Americana? Or was the Tahtorak the result of TimeLord's sabotage? 

Technically speaking, Mandacus killed himself, and I'm not seeing any super obvious clues as to who Tuyet is, so I'll just go with the bandwagon and vote Taka.

However, Mr White snapped his fingers multiple times, and used the word burning, so I'm inclined to believe that Mr White is none other than Burnmad, and thus I vote him for the ruthless murder of my portal home. 

Nato why are you being logical in mafia

You know this only gets you killed faster

• Upvote 1

It's not the logic I'm worried about. Honestly, I'm more worried that the Mr White = Burnmad indicators were too obvious, and that I'm playing right into the Host's devious hands. 

• Upvote 3

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I highly doubt Taka is at fault here, since we know both her and Toa Lhikan were in Ko-Metru at he exact same time the killing took place. Therefore, my vote for the killing of Manducus must go to one of the bandwagoners. I'll go ahead and place these vote on Ehks.

For the murder of Blade, I'll vote for xccj, another one of the bandwagoners.

Again, this is all based on the idea that someone on the bandwagon is someone who would really want the detective role dead.

Manducus Votes:

Jed-4

Taka-13

Ehks-4

*the player with the second highest vote count for killing Manducus will now also perish.

Blade Votes:

Ghrinch-4

xccj-12

Smoke-1

Pahrak-2

Burnmad-2

*the player with the second highest vote count for killing Blade will now also perish.

Manducus Votes:

Jed-4

Taka-13

Ehks-6

Valendale-2

*the player with the second highest vote count for killing Manducus will now also perish.

Blade Votes:

Ghrinch-6

xccj-12

Smoke-1

Pahrak-2

Burnmad-4

*the player with the second highest vote count for killing Blade will now also perish.

Wait, vote switching is allowed?

Huh. Recent titles frowned upon that.

yeah it's been a recent trend

i'm actually going against my own recent rulings by allowing vote switches this game

Manducus Votes:

Jed-6

Taka-11

Ehks-9

Valendale-2

*the player with the third highest vote count for killing Manducus will now also perish.

Blade Votes:

Ghrinch-8

xccj-13

Smoke-1

Pahrak-2

Burnmad-4

*the player with the third highest vote count for killing Blade will now also perish.

Vote Switches Used

-Ehks, Unit

Wow... we're going to lose a whole lot of people this round...

I'm not complaining. I'm safe, after all.

Unless someone does another weird switch and throws me onto the execution block. 

Manducus Votes:

Jed-6

Taka-11

Ehks-9

Valendale-4

*the player with the third highest vote count for killing Manducus will now also perish.

Blade Votes:

Ghrinch-8

xccj-15

Smoke-1

Pahrak-2

Burnmad-4

*the player with the third highest vote count for killing Blade will now also perish.

Vote Switches Used

-Ehks, Unit

Does anyone else remember when there was almost a four way tie in one of the last Mafia games before someone broke it, causing only one of them to die? The current standings of votes in this round kind of remind me of that, except the body count is even higher and I doubt there is a way to reduce it this time. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Well, if everyone switched their votes in such a way that no one had higher than eight votes, we might be able to pull it off. Unless we just wound up making a bigger tie and killing even more people.