Andrewandrewveloxandrew

Ezorov

Hi Andrew!Ummm, it's your birthday! So,HARPY BIRTHDA1!!!But really guys, it's Velox's birthday, and he's seriously super cool and full of awesome and apparently now an official AFOL, so let's all wish him a fantastic birthday! : D

bannnnner.png

HAPPY STUPID BIRTHDAY CONGRATS ON BEING 18COME TO BRICKCON AGAIN : DOH WAIT NOW IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT HERE SO FOR REAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYYYY

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

The man in the suit tossed the file onto the desk. A grizzled hand reached out from the smoky dimness on other side and opened it unceremoniously; a plethora of papers and documents lay within. Silently, the hand selected one from the top and brought it up, the glowing tip of a cigarette the only thing betraying the existence of a human being reading it."This Velox kid. Andrew. What sort of guy is he, anyways?"The man in the suit was impassive. "Troublesome, sir."The cigarette bobbed. "Everyone who lands on my desk is troublesome, Johnson. Humor an old man and give me the details.""He's a writer, sir. Fiction, mainly."The bobbing stopped. Johnson heard a familiar curse word escape the darkness. After a moment, the hand reached up and plucked the cigarette from midair, snubbing it out in a half-full ashtray on the edge of the desk."You know what the worst part of a writer is, Johnson? It's the ego. Every man, woman, and child on the face of this earth spends their lives thinking and arguing and telling stories, but only the writer has the ego to take his words and give 'em a spot of their own on this Earth. Minute you do that, there's no telling where they'll go. You might find 'em in some dusty old rack in the library, or on some kid's computer, or in the bags of half a dozen people on the red-eye to Moscow, or plastered all over some monument or other. It takes ego to do that. To say to yourself, I think my thoughts are worth making alive." A few sputtering coughs escaped the darkness. "Nah, alive might not even be the right word. It's like a virus, is what it is. Words latch on to folks and they stick, wherever they go. Only difference is, we welcome words. I'll never understand why; I've seen words do more damage than all the plagues in Africa put together."Johnson made no reply. After a few moments, he heard the click of a lighter and saw the tip of another cigarette spring into flame before him. "How old's the kid?""Eighteen, sir. Just turned."A weary sigh escaped the darkness on the other side. "Eighteen. The magic number. Why we, as a society, chose eighteen to be so important I'll never know." The hand reached out and brought up another document; the cigarette bobbed. "When can you bring him in?""Soon as tomorrow."Another hacking cough. "Do it. I want him bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in front of my desk before I get through my first light, you hear me?"Johnson nodded primly, then turned and strode away. As he left, the hand reached down and brought up the plaque that rested on the hard wooden desk. ALPH ABBOT, it read. EDITOR.The cigarette burned in silence; after a moment, the hand returned the plaque to its rightful place. It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it.------------------------------I was just going to wish you a happy birthday, but that was boring and you are awesome, so I wrote you a story about writing. (Please forgive me for Alph Abbot, it is too late to come up with a good punny name and so you get a bad punny name.)Anyways, happy birthday (tomorrow I guess, since we're both on the West Coast.) Hope it's a good one!EDIT: Oh my god I made the stupidest typo up there. Velox. Happy birthday, Velox. Not Vorex. I think solving puzzles all day turned my brain to mush.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VELOX! :happydance:

EDIT: Oh my god I made the stupidest typo up there. Velox. Happy birthday, Velox. Not Vorex. I think solving puzzles all day turned my brain to mush.
All sentiments are welcomed, GSR. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Happy birthday Andrew!!! Hope its an awesome one.Edit: Also, I was gonna go consult google images for an awesome birthday cake, but I found this instead =D.

Edited by Aderia

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Happy B-Day, Velox! Hope you have a good one today :) .-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Happy birthday! How is it being officially an AFOL?

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

You're a pretty awesome dude. Hope you've had an amazing birthday, and look forward to talking to more sometime.Happy birthday, Andrew. You rule.-Janus

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

Happeh birfday andruw! Nope, seriously Happy Birthday!! I hope you have an amazing day because you deserve it.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!