Least Favorite Set

Ringoster

I cut the Kal some slack, and for one reason: those silver joints. Even if they don't precisely match with the bucketload of other silver hues that LEGO has released and updated over the years, they're still the only old-style silver sockets that I'm aware of. In this sense, I can't feasibly count sets that are absolutely terrible if they have good parts, i.e. the Baranus, the single most sucky vehicle since Vultraz. Vultraz and Mazeka's whatevertheywerecalled vehicles also had good parts. For horrible sets with the added non-bonus of not-very-good parts, I'll have to go with Takanuva Stars. No gold! This is Takanuva we're talking about, and I don't like LEGO's excuse for him not having it. Teridax could see everything in the MU, so he'd know where Takanuva was even if he were totally invisible. He didn't even have cool parts like some of the other Stars, like Skrall having BLACK KOPAKA MATA SWORD or the recolors on the other. (Nektann Stars also ranks up there in suckitude, but he at least had a new mold. [Even if it was terrible.]) I still really don't think LEGO handled the end of BIONICLE well. The Stars should have been canister sets.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

For horrible sets with the added non-bonus of not-very-good parts, I'll have to go with Takanuva Stars. No gold! This is Takanuva we're talking about, and I don't like LEGO's excuse for him not having it. Teridax could see everything in the MU, so he'd know where Takanuva was even if he were totally invisible. He didn't even have cool parts like some of the other Stars, like Skrall having BLACK KOPAKA MATA SWORD or the recolors on the other. (Nektann Stars also ranks up there in suckitude, but he at least had a new mold. [Even if it was terrible.]) I still really don't think LEGO handled the end of BIONICLE well. The Stars should have been canister sets.

I agree a lot with you on the Stars Sumiki, they didn't even bother trying to give Takanuva a miniaturized version of his 2008 Power Staff. But for my personal, least favorite sets, I'm gonna have to say any of the Piraka.
  • [*]The zamor balls fall easily from their weapons because they didn't have "zamor cage magazines" on their launchers.[*]Their rubber spines restrict certain shoulder poses.[*]Their assymetry was bad they could have provided a better on their left arm.[*]They have a tendency to be top heavy and fall over easily.[*]Their eyes are fun till the batteries are dead[*]Their rubber pieces attract a lot of dust... almost like magnets.

And While I'm at it i do have negative opinions about almost all of the 2008 Toa Nuva. Yeah I'm looking at you "Toa Mistakea"

Edited by .-:Kopaka Nuva:-.

qs3135.jpg

To be honest I really didn't like the Stars (Gresh was good though because of the claw pieces) or the Mahri-toran. I can't say about anything pre-2004 because I wasn't in to Bionicle before the Metru came out.

Edited by GCKrastin

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

@Daiker, PFFT, THAT THING WAS SO AWESOME.:PI don't really know, actually. Pretty much every set I own has some parts that are useful to me. Obviously some are better than others, but I wouldn't have gotten them if I didn't like them well enough to do so.And as for sets I didn't buy... I just can't think of any that are COMPLETELY horrible at the moment.

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Kirop. most of his parts are unusable to me, the joints of cracked. I had to go lego replacement parts to get a new foot, and that's broken too. 2008 plastic was truly aweful, and wrecked other sets like Lewa Phantoka and Mazeka, and a few 2009 sets like Mata Nui and Malum.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

All of the 2008 Nuva, (Onua was kinda cool though, to be honest) since they didn't look remotely close to their predecessors at all! I think those un-openable canisters were a first bad note, since it's like LEGO didn't want you to open and assemble such bad sets. Like everybody else, I'm obviously going to say the Bohrok-Kal. Why repeat last year's villians? They could've done anything, even 6 mutant Brakas monkeys operating Exo-Toa, just not the Kal! Oh, and the Stars, I feel the mood for ranting, so I'll list every problem with the Stars.Tahu: There's really not much to say, but seriously, making the BIONICLE poster boy a useless midget that has way less parts and yet costs as much as his predecessors?Takanuva: '08 Taka was a BIG mother hubbard, now he's only a head shorter than the 2003 Taka? Plus the silver.Gresh: The original Gresh looked great! Why change him to be a awful little midget? What in the storyline can explain such an event anyways?Nektann/Piraka: He was never really important in the storyline before, and yet he's a Star? Huh.HV Rahkshi: Not much up with him, but Heat Vision Rahkshi were never in the story before, and yet they're a Star, just like Nektann.Skrall: OK, he doesn't deserve much ranting about with that BLACK KOPAKA MATA SWORD! But Skrall is just a year-apart midget-release like Gresh was.EDIT: I just remembered the '08 Matoran should be here too, plenty of broken feet and necks.

Edited by Valyou

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

The Mistika were a bit of a disappointment, although Gali wasn't half bad. Tahu and Onua were just ugly. >_<

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Reasons for 2008 Toa sucking Lewa is okay but i wasnt happy with his lime green darkgray colorswitch. the rest was ok if you add the axalara mask on his phantoka version. Kopaka The scope is on the wrong side they added a ugly laser peg hole on the mask instead of a proper eye and he got a puny blade. Pohatu His mask is a fraggin Vahi clone and i loathe his orange colorswitch. weapons are mildly ok but when you pose the weapons closed they 'll sometimes get saggy and fall down. And but where's the brown. Tahu No blades torso is backwards and official mistika weapon has removed his glorius lavaboard ability. His mask is to ninja and knight helmet like. He was turned into metru red instead of mata red. Gali got turned into metru blue instead of her mata blue color. Her mask became the awful "Waffle eye bunny ear mask" No proper main weapon and just a blaster. she looks way to buff like a body builder indtead of a slim female warrior. lack of lightblue. Onua got too tall and lanky instead of being hunchbacked and menacingly bulky. He got a big carrying handle for his blaster and a shield. and a mask that looks like a cross between the mask of shadows and hewkii mahri's mask. they didnt even give him silver jet fins and engines instead of the bright red colors which clash against his ugly silver and black combo. The most important error was the uniformal color of silver armor for both teams was ruined. their signature body colors ruined(both team couldn't decide if they'd be darkgray or silver) and they didn't even didn't get to keep their signature eyecolors and had to use the shortened version of the transparent lime green metrubrain.

Edited by .-:Kopaka Nuva:-.

qs3135.jpg

The Bohrak Va was kinda lame, it didnt even have krana.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

The stars. They ended the line with a whimper. :uhuh: Not cool, Lego.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!