The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, you get banned because te pug is too cuteI wish I was a wizard.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Granted. I bet you think you're the boss of everything now, huh? Unfortunately the ruler of the universe has to do everything that the ruler of the omniverse commands them to. And there's a lot to do, so wish that leisure time goodbye.I wish for a fresh pizza.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

Granted, but to your horror nothing much has changed for better, in fact people somehow went back to living like in Victorian times. Soon you learn that this happened due to a horrible accident that was caused by someone who had travelled to the future 30 years before... confusing, isn't it?I wish I could make daily comics, and would not run out of ideas or motivation

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

You make comics at such a fast rate that you soon cannot get your hands to move, let alone draw comics.I wish for a member of Poiana richardsonii to appear on my couch.

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

I don't know what that is, and am too lazy to Google it, so a life-size Optimus Prime falls on you.I wish I had bothered to Google that.

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

Suddenly the world has no sense of humor or joy and turns grey, because everyone has an inner insanity :P.Oh, got beat to it, but I liked my answer better. Suddenly, your levitation goes crazy and you fly into space and die.I wish I had a life.

Edited by Click

Granted, but you can only shapeshift at night. People now ask you whether you are a vampire, or if you sparkly. Some throw silver dust at you, and others think you're a demon and try to exorzise you... must be fun.Granted, the Demon Jester now know that it's an online game, but she does not think that justifies going back and changing the corruption. Have a movie full of explosions instead. ^^I wish there were no more evil.

Edited by Demon Jester

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, but you know how evil is subjective? Well, there is no more evil from the perspective of people you would consider very evil but who don't consider themselves evil. So actually from your perspective, there is now less good.I wish my kettle would boil water faster.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___