BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Yeah, I'm going to have the Blackrock guys battle darker magic while the whole Kecand battle...goes on, slowly...

Evil vs Evil. :evilgrin:

>_>

<_<

-_-

uhhhhhhhhhhhh......

well, i posted

forget that you guys have been waiting for over a month at least

;-;

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Yeah, I'm going to have the Blackrock guys battle darker magic while the whole Kecand battle...goes on, slowly...

Evil vs Evil. :evilgrin:

>_>

<_<

-_-

uhhhhhhhhhhhh......

well, i posted

forget that you guys have been waiting for over a month at least

;-;

Things take long in the real life, eh?

Just a note, as I have started college classes, my posting activity is going to drop somewhat for the forseeable future. If you need me to reply, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Also, the BZPRPG poster I'm working on is still open for submissions, so if you want a character in there, go ahead and PM me about that too.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Just a note, as I have started college classes, my posting activity is going to drop somewhat for the forseeable future. If you need me to reply, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Also, the BZPRPG poster I'm working on is still open for submissions, so if you want a character in there, go ahead and PM me about that too.

What poster are you talking about? Could you explain a bit further?

Also, my semester just started and is punching the metaphorical wind out of me, so I can't really post until possibly the weekend.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

In lieu of big text I will use bold.

So I've recently hit upon an idea for a rather large project, one that I believe will keep me suitably occupied for those dull moments. And so, starting... whenever... I'm going to be working on a "poster" of sorts for the BZPRPG, containing a good deal of characters within, to showcase the amazing thing that is this little corner of the forum.

And so, if you want your character within the poster, PM me a message with the desired character's name in the title, and whatever random junk you want to send me in the message itself.

That, or a description of the character in the message because I know how nice you all are.

Do note: I will probably only take one character per player, though perhaps more depending on how long it takes.

Thoughts, suggestions, hate mail, etc.?

ppg2.png

Dumb question, are you able to resubmit petitions after a while. For example, if I was denied an additional discipline, would I be able to send another for the same character after a certain amount of time. Again, its probably no but I wanted to check.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Those that are in the BoA, feel free to shoot ideas for dark artifacts to battle/destroy.

A more interactive Brotherhood is a goal.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Have a character in the organization. As they are the people fighting said objects of evil...

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Have a character in the organization. As they are the people fighting said objects of evil...

He's talking about Syvra.

Lol canis knows what i am referring to. But i was moreso being sarcastic. Though i shall admit i have been debating on creating another BOA character..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Lol canis knows what i am referring to. But i was moreso being sarcastic. Though i shall admit i have been debating on creating another BOA character..

If you want another character in the BoA, then it has to be the last Matoran Cardinal, as people won't be wandering around near Blackrock, Thentyle isn't nearly as aggressive in kidnapping for conversions, and there is only one slot for a preexisting character.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Don't betray us this time. :P

Tsk.. Syvra had good reason for Betraying... Though ya have to admit he has given you guys a run for your money.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Don't betray us this time. :P

Tsk.. Syvra had good reason for Betraying... Though ya have to admit he has given you guys a run for your money.

From what I have read in the wiki, I might have to agree.

If you want another character in the BoA, then it has to be the last Matoran Cardinal, as people won't be wandering around near Blackrock, Thentyle isn't nearly as aggressive in kidnapping for conversions, and there is only one slot for a preexisting character.

Yay Dryken will have an old time friend...

Or enemy?

For suggestions on objects of evil(like, the other evil), I think perhaps some sort of underground cult that subverts the authority of the BoA either through rejection of their dogmas but still honouring Lord Ak'Rei'An(in essence a bunch of Syvra's) OR by direct opposition to Lord Ak'Rei'An by corrupting objects deemed holy ny the BoA.

Then perhaps they have knowledge on how to corrupt purple Lightstones, amd it tirns out they have been doing so simce the sack of Blackrock, and the BoA now sets off to pwn them. They next go to kill whoever knows of this process of corruption after 'extracting' information from this rival cult, and along the way some of the Knights lose their faith, and new recruits join, Larikon learns of some secret bla blah blar add in extra drama on the way.

How about that?

For suggestions on objects of evil(like, the other evil), I think perhaps some sort of underground cult that subverts the authority of the BoA either through rejection of their dogmas but still honouring Lord Ak'Rei'An(in essence a bunch of Syvra's)

*Climbs to the tallest mountain on Mata-nui and shouts at the top of his lungs*

There can only be one Syvra!

*clears his throat*

But really i think most mata-nui worshippers would be the type who go directly against Ak'rei'an

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

For suggestions on objects of evil(like, the other evil), I think perhaps some sort of underground cult that subverts the authority of the BoA either through rejection of their dogmas but still honouring Lord Ak'Rei'An(in essence a bunch of Syvra's)
*Climbs to the tallest mountain on Mata-nui and shouts at the top of his lungs*

There can only be one Syvra!

*clears his throat*

But really i think most mata-nui worshippers would be the type who go directly against Ak'rei'an

Well, it's either rival Ak'Rei'An cults, or a cult devoted to specifically destroying amd/or corrupting holy BoA objects. Either one will serve thebplot purpose I detailed above.

What's the BoA?

To be slightly more specific than Voxumo, the Brotherhood of Ak'Rei'An is a fanatical cult based in Po-Wahi that worships a former archangel of Mata Nui who became disgraced after he tried to lead a rebellion against Mata Nui and abolish death. He used to be the ferryman of the dead. Now, his followers can give up a power (Mask, element or eyebeam), to bind a zombie to their control.

All zombies except for Goran are unintelligent, and he is only smart because I roleplayed as him first and didn't realize the zombies were supposed to be stupid.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?