BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC(Daylaria-Prison)

"Psssshhhhh." She shook her head, arms crossing. "He's not that bad. Besides, sadists always know how to have a good time."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Matoran have chess, right?

IC: Strakolix

"Can I at least have something to do? Someone to play chess with? Anything? I'm not just sitting around doing nothing for five months.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

OOC: I'm assuming your still within hearing distance.

IC: Strakolix

"Hooray! I'm stopping that Marine from getting medical attention again! I'm such a wonderful person."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC(Daylaria-Prison)

A stroke of genuine concern came across Day's face. Kneeling, she placed a hand on his shoulder. "I was just joking about the doctor, Eu." She narrowed her eyes, looking deeper into his.

"You sound really cowardly right now."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Ευτύχια:

Wait. What? Did she just call me a coward?

For the first time in his life, Eutuchia had been presented with a real crisis. One of the captains of the Marines, Daylaria, one who Eutuchia had known since first he washed up on the island, had just said he sounded like a coward, and was concerned-looking. So, now, Eutuchia had three options.

Option one: Put on a tough face, and go in to see the doctor while ignoring Daylaria's jokes. Sure, he would look stupid for having first voiced his doubt, but he would save a bit of his honour going inside. Still, though, now that he had the idea of a sadistic medic stuck in his head, he didn't really want to go in and be subjected meatball surgery, minus painkillers. So, first, Eutuchia planted himself down, refusing to move.

Option two: Go back to the prisoner, and suffer mental damages, likely yell, and possibly try to poison the prisoner's meals. Now, this would keep him from the doctor - and Daylaria - and he wouldn't have to face the thought of a sadistic doctor. On the other hand, he'd likely pop a vein, re-open his wound, and suffer his own criminal charges if he did that. So he filled his lungs with air.

Option three: Respond to the seeming insult.

"Yeah, well, you sound like Joe Pesci."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Daylaria-Prison)

Day grinned, standing to full height. "Much, much better." She tossed a flying insult back at the prisoner. "Your stupidity is indeed paralyzing in its sheer extent." She made sure to use a bit of complicated language, which was probably enough to confuse his evidently simple mind. With that, she ushered Eutachia through the door. A pretty smile was usually enough to get the guys moving, but he needed further encouragement. "Seriously. He's not a sadist. We don't hire unsafe medical personnel."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Daylaria-Prison)
"Two doors to the left. I think you can take care of yourself."
She herself had a job to do. She had to see Iraira- her marine equal. Beyond that, an old friend. Daylaria entered the marine office, taking a moment to breathe in the fresh smell of the building.
"Daylaria! Good to see you." The commander smiled at her secretary. "We have an assignment for you, actually, it's been requested. The ILF- you've heard of them, right? Of course. Anyways, most other Koros are dispatching liaisons to Pala-Koro to gather information on this group. Just basically form alliances and whatnot."
"I can probably handle that," she took the paperwork from the Ga-Matoran and signed her name, quickly reading through. As with all missions out of the Koro after the management reformation, she would have to take a group of marines, however small. Two fit the required number, technically. She was allowed to handpick them because of the diplomatic nature of this meeting, and so, she did. Messengers were sent out to Corporal Suran and Officer Voutok. To finish off the group, a security officer was also brought along.
The message sent out was simple:
"Meet me at the docks, will explain upon arrival
-Commander Daylaria"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC :Arias "Well, the blade is done. But thats the easy part. Black-powder weapons are hard to make."

IC: Voutok"I can only imagine...well, I better clock in. I'd say my shift's long overdue after putting up with the lying brat we just arrested—yes, the one who had the plasma cannon—assuming the sun setting isn't enough of a giveaway."

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC: Suran

The Corporal read over Daylaria's note as soon as it reached him. He called over one of the guards to make sure everything was under control before stepping out, hoping that- as unlikely as it was- this wasn't a distraction to allow a prison break or something of the sort.

He cut his way swiftly to the docks, wasting no time.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

[OOC: Wait a second...Ooh an invite? For me? This should prove delightful.]IC: VoutokAs the De-Matoran left the shop and began heading towards Marine HQ, he was intercepted by a Marine Messenger."Private Voutok!" the messenger stopped him. "A message for you, it seems to be urgent.""Really now?" Voutok took the message, opened it up, and read over the contents."Meet me at the docks, will explain upon arrival -Commander Daylaria"Voutok thanked the Messenger, and as he departed, Voutok looked the letter over a few more times."Heh, so much for quitting time. Not that that's bad, of course; anything for the Commander. Plus, it gives me an opportunity to stay awake and avoid another of those 'dreams'. Not a bad deal. Not bad at all..." And on that mental note, Voutok began fast-walking towards the docks, twirling his single bladed kanoka disc around his fingers.

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

Slugs. Five pages of paperwork.
Drunks. Five pages of paperwork.
Assassination attempts. Five more pages of mad-libs.
Daylaria found her ranked equal gibbering nonsense as she entered the coastal themed office. "Noun, proper noun. Strako... No, erm, Licki-- no..."
"Strakolix. Vortixx who was arrested earlier?" Daylaria said as she lounged into the chair normally reserved for marine's due for a heavy dosage of Captain justice. Iraira glanced up, her face a blank mask of derision.
"Oh. I thought that was the slug Eutuchia killed earlier today."
"He's quite the slug alright. He was still spouting trash when I left him." Daylaria chuckled at the snide comment, feeling as if she were back in the barracks with Iraira during their initiation months. Captain Iraira sighed and laid down her pen, ink stains blurring the sapphire vambrace on her right arm to a shimmering obsidian. She rolled her eyes. Changing the subject as she stared out the window, Iraira said, "It's good to see you Day."
The Valkyr smiled, stepping out of her seat and going to comfort the other captain. "The same goes to you. Lately there's been lots of work, I know. We'll have to have a little vacation when I get back."
"Back from what," Iraira asked, confused. The sounds of marines going about their daily drills in the courtyard below floated through the open window on a breeze of salty air. She watched the feathered cape draped behind Daylaria's shoulders ruffle gently in the breeze. It was funny, Iraira thought, how a pair of wings could look so inconspiquous. "I've been a bit stuck to the desk with all this commotion. At least you and Toa Leah seem to be getting some action."
"Well, I'm going to establish negotiations with the ILF. I need you to sign off on it." She handed her the paper.
"The ILF? That rag-tag group of mercenaries with a cause still exists? Great. One more faction of skulls to crack in the end," Iraira groaned, but dipper her pen into the black ink once more to finalize the warrant. "Make sure to save a few for me, alright Day?"
OOC: End jam between Daylaria and Captain Iraira.

IC- Verak - Ga-Koro Prison

“See?” I said, in response to the Vortixx’s silence. “That’s better.”
I proceeded to toss the cup up in the air as I analyzed and reanalyzed the cell. There were a few spots where the cell bars fit in loosely, and a couple chips in the wood, and one of the hinges on the cell door was the tiniest bit-
Okay, I’m bored already. Enacting escapes was fun. Planning them? Not so much.
So I hopped off my wooden bunk and walked over to the prison door, where I looked around at my fellow prisoners. There was the talkative Vortixx, and a buncha sulky Ga-Matoran. I seemed to be the only Toa.
Did they not hold Toa often? Because my mask still remained on my face. Perfect. In a flash, a dashing escape place formulated in my mind.
But somehow, I restrained myself from immediately enacting it. The marines had won, it was only fair play to let them keep me imprisoned for a few days, plus I needed to wait until security (includin’ that Leah chink) had at least gone back to normal. Actually, it was really only the second reason.
“Hey,” I said, addressin' the Vortixx. “I introduced m’self to you, brother, now it’s only polite that I get an introduction in return.”

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Arktizai

Despite his cold demeanor, Arktizai could not help but feel touched by Kordan's words. He was growing to believe that the Skakdi did have kindness in his heart, and that perhaps his preconceptions of him were inaccurate. This, combined with the innocence of the Ko-Matoran—Hile, was it?—put him in comparative ease; certainly he preferred the company of those two than the group that had gone to Le-Koro.

All was not well, however. When they were in Onu-Koro, one of the beings they had met, Valuki, had mentioned something about a slaving operation.

Could that be the true nature of Sixhand?

A direct confrontation would be ineffective at this point and would have to wait. Similarly, talking to Hile about Sixhand would endanger the both of them. The only way to learn what was going on would be to continue on as part of the group.

Arktizai remained silent.

IC(Daylaria-Docks)
Day smiled, and with a quick embrace, took the form back and hurried out the door. Dropping the paper on the secretary's desk, Daylaria waved a goodbye and made her way to the docks.
As soon as she got there, she was happy to see that her group had assembled.
"We're taking a speedboat. In case we flip over though, you all can swim, right?" She looked across the faces of the gathered marines. "Sorry. Bad joke."
She hopped into the boat, and once everyone else was inside, she began to explain.
"So, the ILF. They're still considered a major player, I guess. We're supposed to get in there and form an alliance with them, really just to make sure they don't stab us in the back. You can all handle that, right?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Corporal Suran

Well that was prompt. He had been the last to get on the boat, and still had one foot outside of it as she explained. "Commander, if I may so request, I would like to remain in Ga-Koro, to keep watch over the prison. I feel it is necessary with the influx of criminal activity of late."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Voutok"The Island Liberation front? That anomalous mercenary band formed in the days of Makuta's reign? All we're doing is taking an all-expense-paid boat trip to negotiate a peace with them? Sounds pleasant. I don't even think I'll need my second disc to be able to handle that. Plus, it'll be nice to get a temporary change of scenery. I'm in. However, is there a way we can get a messenger to let the owner of Zacax's store know that Voutok will be away for awhile? I've got someone in there who's working on the repairs on my second disc."

"Wrong."

IC(Daylaria-Docks)

"Request denied, Corporal. I'm going to need your level head, and, if necessary, hand-to-hand combat training." She said, not without a bit of sympathy. To Voutok, she responded similarly. "Take any measure you feel the need for, but make it quick. We're leaving, and very soon."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: VoutokThe Marine nodded and quickly got off the boat, pulled a piece of paper and writing utensil out of his satchel and wrote out a quick note:"Sudden change of plans, I'm going to be gone for potentially awhile. If you get the disc finished before I'm back, just keep it shiny for when I do return. Good luck on the weapon.~Voutok"This done, Voutok made the short trek from the docks to Zacax's nearby store, gave a quick, loud knock, slid the note under the door, then proceeded to sprint back to the docks and re-board the speedboat. After catching his breath, he addressed the Commander."Consider measures I feel need for taken. I'm ready when you are."

"Wrong."

IC:

The Ev-Toa didn't exactly stride into the village brimming with confidence.

It was more akin to her quickly addressing the guards with permission to enter, entering the villiage, and heading off into the markets, trying to find something to do.

#61 was slightly impressed by the sight of the village. A floating village is not an easy thing to construct. Nevertheless, admiring the village's methods of construction wasn't part of her goals. Finding a way to aid in such construction, or another task that would allow her to finally find work was.

OOC: #61 open to interact~

IC(Daylaria-To Le-Koro)

The boat kicked up speed, and the four Marines sped off towards Le-Koro, their watercraft smoothly gliding across the clear ocean, glistening in the fading sunlight. Le-Koro wasn't that far away- probably a few more miles. She figured a short speech would be adequate for the situation. "With any luck, this should be a quick and easy mission. If fighting does break out, I will personally direct is in combat. We'll be looking for a quick retreat, not an attempt at dealing any substantial damage. You all good with that?"

"Good."

OOC: Marine crew to Le-Koro.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kordan

"No... they do matter. Its haunted me every single day of my life" He pressed his eyes hard shut and opened them again. "I... after that me and Vex started to do small time crimes. Stealing, muggings... that sort of thing. He wasnt always craxy you know. For a long time he was my best friends. That man is now gone"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC Hile

(Ga-Koro):

"I... I had no idea about any of that", Hile said. "Now I see why you were so enclosed about your-"

Another being entered the scene, once who obviously knew Kordan from before.

"Oh great, more people I know nothing about but who know everything about everything..."

IC Hile

(Ga-Koro):

Hile made a facepalm over the fact that once again a strange being had appeared out of nowhere to talk about something he did not understand and was revealed to be untrustworthy.

This is the third time this has happened in two days, Hile thought.

IC: Drakner

"Ya know, Kordan, I heard that. I may have had a questionable past, but I'm not gonna betray Six-Hand. And do I look like I have a home? My only true home is on Zakaz, and I left that behind a long time ago. Now I just wander the face of the earth."

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!