BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Strakolix

"Oh, sorry I didn't hear you ask. My name's Kordo. And if you think that I'm insane, you should have met that spineless Skakdi. I mean, literally, he didn't have one of those weird spine/exoskeleton things that Skakdi have. But he did have a mask fused to his face. He showed up out of nowhere, and then just started rambling. He wouldn't shut up, he was worse than me. Then five minutes later, poof! He was gone. And no, I didn't have any...stimulants before I met him."

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Yaddrokk

The Skakdi shook his head and rolled his eyes. He turned towards the Toa of Stone who had been speaking with him. He quickly noted something was off. He stepped over to his cell in a few large strides, "You, come closer."

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Cadias

Cadias smiled at the thought of Seria shooting through the chutes until she got dizzy- he'd only known her for a short time, but had little trouble picturing it.

He looked around, realizing that the beach was beginning to give way to a thick jungle. "We've got to be almost to Le-Wahi by now," he observed. "Le-Koro can't be too far off."

OOC: Cadias to Le-Wahi.

Strakolix backed up to, well, the back of cell, well out of the Skakdi's reach. "Me no feel like it." he said in a cheap imitation of the Skakdi's voice.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Strakolix (to Verak)

"I just realized. You're a Toa. You could use your powers to break out of here easily now that the other Toa's gone. Why don't you? And more importantly, take me with you. I may be annoying but I'm a great shot with a Plasma cannon, assuming we can find where they hid it.

The Skakdi turned just enough to crane his neck to face the Vortixx and shot him a death glare, "If you know what's good for you, you'll shut up very quickly." He turned back to face Verak, whom he gauged to definitely be the more dangerous of the two, and didn't want to keep his back turned on. "Don't think you're some hotshots because you thought of a brilliant escape plan. Others better than you have tried, and failed. Now Toa, step closer."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC- Verak - Ga-Koro Prison

I smiled at the marine, nodded, and took a step forwards, calmly obeying his orders. Then, get this- I backflipped away, landing with the cell wall pressing against my spine. Doesn't sound so impressive, but these cells aren't very big. Kind of cramped, especially in the height department. I had to tuck in my body as small as it gets to pull that off. One of the many benefits of having a Calix.

Then I gave the guard a much broader, much more confident smile. "I'll walk over towards you, brother, when Sparkles' wit and charm gets him out of jail."

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC-Ευτύχια:

Οkay, so it turned out that the medic wasn't a sadist at all. He just used a mask of healing and Eutuchia was fixed about as fast as he could blink, but still writing up what was necessary to make sure that the other Doctor would get her espresso (after all, he'd just done the ding-dong-ditch on her not too long ago), before he stepped outside, witnessing Verak being his usual...charming self.

"Verak, just do it," Eutuchia commanded. "Just to make the little Matoran who got shot in the side earlier protecting both the Akiri and a Le-Matoran - and possibly yourself, if the arrow had gone stray - happy."

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"Listen to him. Don't make this any more difficult than it has to be," intoned the Skakdi impassively, "This is standard protocol, not for my own pleasure, and so you will step forward." He wasn't always one to strictly follow protocol, though, and was considering breaking it now if the Toa didn't become much easier to cooperate with very soon.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

"Why do you insist upon calling me Sparkles? But seriously how about you use your elemental powers to bust us out of here. I've got money. I can pay you if that's what you're worried about." Strakolix had no idea that his hidden stash of 10,000 widgets had in fact been stolen almost a fortnight ago.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

"If I told you, then you definitely wouldn't want to come closer. But then again, I would have a legitimate reason to apply violence. I need to take off your mask." He smiled in anticipation of having to teach the Toa a lesson the hard way.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: A look of irritation flashed across Iraanus' face as the Skakdi - who still hadn't even given his name - opted to ignore their questions entirely. Instead, he decided to take his own sweet time greeting some guy who'd just walked in. Iraanus glanced over the newcomer - Zekev, the Skakdi had called him - with faint disapproval. His face seemed frozen in a grin that looked a good deal more insane than standard Skakdi fare, and he carried himself with an air of superiority, as though he could think of a thousand better places to be than the Great Takea.

"Yeah, so, thanks for the introduction," Iraanus said dryly. He shrugged. "Well, I'm not thinking you really have any business with us after all, yeah?" he said, turning back for the kitchen.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

"Take off my mask, I can do. Give it to you? No." I stared at the marine with a resigned smile. "Sorry about that, brother. You can imagine how yer authority doesn't really scare me considerin' I've got this nice safe wall of bars between me an' you."

I ignored Sparkles. Honestly, I can't even remember his real name. Wasn't payin' attention. Started with a 'K', I think.

I narrowed my eyes. "Hm." I began to count it off on my fingers, "I was arrested earlier today, three months ago before Makuta disappeared, a year or two before that, and... at least four times total in Ga. Although for this exact prison, it's my first time. You've gotten quite the upgrade, brother."

Edited by Visaru

IC: Arktizai

Arktizai lightly tapped Hile on the shoulder.

"Could I have a moment?" he asked, glancing toward Kordan and the Skakdi with whom he was primarily discussing.

IC: A look of irritation flashed across Iraanus' face as the Skakdi - who still hadn't even given his name - opted to ignore their questions entirely. Instead, he decided to take his own sweet time greeting some guy who'd just walked in. Iraanus glanced over the newcomer - Zekev, the Skakdi had called him - with faint disapproval. His face seemed frozen in a grin that looked a good deal more insane than standard Skakdi fare, and he carried himself with an air of superiority, as though he could think of a thousand better places to be than the Great Takea.

"Yeah, so, thanks for the introduction," Iraanus said dryly. He shrugged. "Well, I'm not thinking you really have any business with us after all, yeah?" he said, turning back for the kitchen.

IC: Vhohan

"Oh, I am quite, quite sorry. The name is Vhohan." He paused, looked around and began to speak in Skakdi. "I am the leader of the Skakdi Liberation League, a group devoted to killing Toa. I believe that the Horde has agreed to meet with me and discuss terms of cooperation."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

"Good. So you know that it is just standard procedure that we must take your mask, and that if you refuse to give it you will accrue yet more jail time after armed guards go in to retrieve it by force, and yet more jail time if you decide to attempt an escape?"

profiles i guess

IC: The Po-Koro trading caravan arrived by merchantman, docking in Ga-Koro before heading to the central marketplace to set up their wares. It wasn't long before posters started appearing around the village.

WANTED

KANOHI KOMAU

MASK OF MIND CONTROL

Stolen from Po-Koro after death of Turaga Onewa! Be advised, this mask is very dangerous and any who carry it should be considered armed!

Reward Offered!

Personal Kikanalo mount for the finder, as well as one thousand widgets.

Inquire at trading caravan or at Po-Wahi border to return Kanohi and claim reward.

~+~

Meanwhile, a Po-Matoran arrived at the abode of the Vortixx inventor Lenat with a recruitment offer from Po-Koro.

~+~

Shortly thereafter, a Po-Koro emissary arrived at Akiri Hahli's residence and requested an audience.

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

IC: Skyra
“Tillian…” I said suddenly, still shuffling my feet in the sand. “I’m bored out of my skull, peace across the island is great and all, but I really have nothing to do back at home anymore, except paperwork.” I shuddered.
Tillian smirked and looked down at his own feet as he leaned back on the beach; the "Gukko Force Liaison Officer" looked out towards the waves and then back to his suddenly very, very hot bestie and inspiration struck with the same peal of sound and bone-jarring clap of the waves tossing you into their midst.
"I could teach you how to surf."
“Surfing?” I asked with a bit of surprise. “You know how they say Le-Toa dislike water? Well that stereotype is actually true.” I thought back to my swimming lessons I’d been forced to take back when I was just a cadet in the Gukko Force, they really sucked.
"We've known each other for how many years now? Two? Two and a half? You gotta learn to surf eventually," Tillian pouted. "Come on. Are you really gonna turn down these puppy eyes?"
I tried to avoid looking at Tillian’s eyes, but he moved so he was right in front of my view. Oh gawd those eyes…
“Fine! I’ll try it! Just…stop looking at me like that, it makes me feel guilty.”
Tillian's eyes fluttered as he leaned back, a healthy sort of handsome aura surrounding him as he fell into a somersault and came up on his feet.
"Dope. Got a swimsuit?"
My brain halted for a second, I hadn’t even thought about swimwear…
“Can’t I just surf in my armor?”
"It doesn't work that way. Is that a problem?"
"Uh...no...it's just I don't have a swimsuit."
"I can help you buy one," Tillian offered innocently. "I helped Liara a while back with the same dilemma."
I thought back to what Liara had been wearing last time I’d seen her at the beach. Then I pictured myself wearing something similar and I just started to feel sick with dread.
“I’m starting to get cold feet.”
"Skyraaa."
Oh gawd no the eyes again… They were pretty hard to resist, even with my extreme reluctance. “As…as long as it’s only a one piece!” I just hoped they actually had one piece suits.
"What are you, expecting a grandkid?"
"Are you calling me old?”
"I'm just saying your fashion sense belongs in a cemetery plot."
“Okay, I’ll wear whatever is trendy if it makes you happy, karz.” My pride was the only thing stronger than my fear.
Tillian's young, expressive features lit up in a grin as he promptly grabbed Skyra, pulled her onto the surfboard and kicked off, flying towards the swimwear shop he had visited with Liara more than a year prior.
"Go in and tell me when you think you need advice," he recommended casually as they touched down. "You'll be fine. Calm down."
"I'm perfectly calm!" That came out louder than I intended. "I mean...I'm calm."
"Right-o."
I stepped off Tillian’s board and went straight toward the swimwear shop…and then stopped right at the entrance. Okay…no big deal…just…step inside… My legs didn’t move however.
"Skyra. Deep breaths, hot stuff."
Mentally, Tillian smirked.
I had the instinction that Tillian was enjoying this. Taking a quick breath I wordlessly entered the shop.
The shopkeeper greeted me and asked me if she could help me find what I was looking for. I politely said I was just going take a look around. They had a lot more selections than I thought they would, all of them more revealing than I had hoped.
Outside, Tillian turned away so his back was facing the window and promptly began getting weak with laughter.
I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but I found myself more indecisive about this than I’d ever been for anything else. Mentally I told myself to just pick something, anything and be done with it.
So I did. I decided to go with a black colored bikini. I peeked my head out of the store and found Tillian, he seemed breathless for some reason. “Hey, I um…think I found one I'm willing to try, thoughts?”
"It, uh...it suits you."
“Works for me!” I disappeared back into the shop, before I purchased it however, I knew I had to go try it on to make sure it fit...
I entered the changing stall and locked the door behind me. I knew all I had to do was put it on and look at myself in the mirror, simple enough right?
I just stared at the bikini instead, I felt stuck.
"I'm here for support if you need me!" her best friend supplied helpfully from outside the changing room.
I nearly fell over inside the stall. He was just doing this to torment me wasn't he?
Til snickered.
I decided I just needed to get it over with, there was no way Tillian would let me walk out of here without actually trying it on. I began to remove my current clothing and armor.
Once that was done I begrudgingly began to slip on the bikini.
"If it helps at all, I'll be wearing a swimsuit too. So there's not that much to be embarrassed about. Just keep that image in your head."
I blinked, Tillian had been in a swimsuit this whole time hadn't he? I hadn't even really noticed. But now that he’d drawn my attention to that fact I’d have a hard time not noticing. arghhh!
I looked at myself over in the mirror, even I had to admit I did looked good in it. If I still had been a guy I knew I would have found it attractive. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be happy about that fact or just cry.
"Safe to come in?"
I unlocked the door, but I didn't open it. “Yeah.”
Tillian stepped in and paused in the doorway, looking Skyra up and down with wide too-blue eyes.
"Oh."
My cheeks felt very hot, I wondered if I was blushing through my mask. I felt like I was exposed.
“I can't believe I actually went through with this…” Brightside was it couldn't get any worse right?
"Well, uh...to the beach, then? I already went ahead and paid."
Behind his back, Tillian chucked a bag of widgets at the cashier.
I sighed, taking a deep breath. “Alright…” I picked up my discarded clothes and armor, which I had placed in a bag along with all my other personal effects.
Tillian was already on the surfboard by the time Skyra was outside; he grinned at her innocently and motioned for her to hop on the surfboard. Once she was gingerly holding him so as to not fall off (and that was the ONLY reason, so she repeatedly and emphatically stated) he took off, and in minutes they were on the beach.
"You ready, cutie?"
“No.” I stared at the water like it was my greatest enemy, I didn't have a problem with water most of the time, but surfing took us out into deeper ocean than I typically liked.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Treize

"One of our other companions lives in the hold," explained Treize. "He doesn't like the light."

IC:

Suspicion confirmed.

"Ah?" Kotaran said, attempting to remain nonchalant in the face of the madness he'd no doubt have to face. "Good for him them it's the middle of the night-" A nervous guffaw. "-and speaking of which, can I assume we can now carry out your earlier order and get some sleep, ma'am?"

IC-Eutuchia:

"I have a deal. You can give us your mask, I'll negotiate to get you a shorter sentence - no promises, but I'll try - and then you can go wherever you want and stop bugging us."

"Or I could give you a taste of what a Sonics Skakdi with a penchant for using violence to solve his problems could do."

"Ooh! I pick the second one! Violence is way more fun than trusting marines to keep their word!" I was practically bouncing in excitement, and adrenaline was already rushing through me in anticipation of the fight.

Edited by Visaru

IC-Eutuchia:

"Why in bloody karz does everybody think I'm still a marine? I retired." Eutuchia rolled his eyes.

"You know what, fine. You can fight, you can try and escape, and make sure you take Sparkles with you. Leave him in the water. If he can swim, good - he'll be back in here rather quickly. If he can't, just as good. And then in three days you'll be back here without his company, and my friends won't be nearly as nice next time you're in here." That said, the Matoran of Plantlife did a quick about face, moving to walk out of the building.

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

IC: Xenin coughed up salt water onto the deck. His chest heaved as he lay on his back, listening to his breathing as it finally began to slow down to normal. He felt utterly ashamed. The Matoran had saved him. He was the one supposed to be looking out for villagers like her, not the other way around. His vision started to come into focus, the colored splotches that blocked his sight dispersing. The boat rocked gently back and forth, the beautiful day seemingly unconcerned that he and his new aquaintance had nearly drowned. Xenin looked over at the weary Matoran lying adjacent to him. Her features were smooth and lithe, but he was still in disbelief that she had pulled him out of the bay herself. "Thanks" Xenin said to her. "I owe you big time."

But the Skakdi hadn't said anything about a fight. "HEH." His cybernetic implants activated, triggering his elemental power and transforming a simple chuckle into a concentrated sound blast. It'd be loud to Kordo, but nothing compared to what Verak would feel. It wasn't lethal, designed only to stun. And the prison was strong enough to withstand the wave of sound. He'd tested it before.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles