Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

We should totally get sunglasses. 

No.

Why not? It'd stop sand from getting in our eyes. We continued blinking and shaking the last vestiges of said sand from our eyes, to drift away in the stead constantly hissing off of our armour.

You'd look stupid in sunglasses. 

Whatever...

"Do you honestly have nothing better to do than picking on others?" we asked curiously.

Please don't say anything...

"Or do you just like getting beaten up?" 

...stupid this time. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Spezia

And another potato down. That should be a good proportion to the shoulders... I take out a cutting knife, then begin to chop the potatoes- with some zest. Most would consider it a waste of time, but not me. After all, people needed to know my skills.

IC: Strurin

Strurin Finished Cutting off the left Shoulder area, and put it to the side, and Started to Cut out the Right Shoulder.

IC (As Maron): The rahkshi of sleep left the armory and walked out of the gym to see Burn and Glaciem Ignis battling against each other. *It's time to stay out of their way.* The rahkshi thought as she ran past the rahkshi of plasma.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Vlad / Phantom-On-The-Water

Nothing. Karzing nothing.

Well okay, some stuff, but nothing really wonderful. Most weapons he discovered were smashed, bent, melted, or otherwise hopelessly destroyed. The rest, few as they were, tended to be boring, unsuitable, or simply too small for him to really use properly. The weapons in the village had been made primarily for Matoran, after all. It seemed almost hopeless.

Then, between two charred and fallen beams, he discovered the battleaxe.

He would have been overjoyed to discover that it was capable of shooting bolts of light. Against whatever Illusive had planned, he would surely need some great firepower, and that would be a marvelous, illuminated replacement for his lost Avenger. It would be perfect.

But of course, the world was not perfect. Far from it, he had long discovered, and would surely continue to forevermore. No, no matter how much he fiddled with the handle, messed with the pointy spear bit on the end, even cut himself a little on one blade, nothing special happened. The weapon remained nothing more than a finely-crafted but powerless double battleaxe, suitable only for one-handed use when wielded by a Rahkshi, though it had probably been a two-handed weapon for the Matoran who created it.

Well, he needed something. And he had been foolish for thinking that fate would be kind enough to grant him another powered weapon anyways. Powerless though the battleaxe might be, he would keep it.

Now, to move on to his final task - hiding Legion.

OOC: The battleaxe Vlad has acquired should look something like this.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Karzfire 

Karzfire could now see his opponent racing towards him, out of the cover of mist. He clenched both hammers and flew to the top of a pillar, resting there to rest and gain a better vantage point. He then flung his hammer down towards Rain, still holding right on. "Raagh!!!" he screamed as he flew towards his opponent.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Tear - Infirmary

Tear followed Malattia into the Infirmary, where he saw the Makuta lover waiting for them. Well, this is awkward...

IC: Rain - Causeway

But Rain was no fool. Even though it was extremely unlikely that the cabasa had thrown Karzfire directly into her escape route, she had seen where he had gone, and as she watched him leap from his pillar, she easily swerved around, putting another few pillars between her and him. With his injuries and the storm, he should be finding it very difficult to pursue her. She had the wind at her back, and he was still trapped in the gale, so it was only a matter of time before she left him in the dust and she could escape this nutjob.

IC Flabbergaster

Well... Hopefully that ordeal was over.

And hopefully this didn't stop him from visiting Palma again.

His stomach groaned painfully. Maybe in a little while he'd visit the Refectory too. Oh wait! the mainland! He had promised shiny he'd go there!

Not wasting any more time on the floor, Flabbergaster turned and took off towards the causeway. Only... He had his doubts on how he'd get onto the mainland.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: de-Rephic

de let out another befuddled "what" as the rahkshi he was fighting disappeared from in front of him. He heard movement behind him and caught the tentacles in his cane, and quickly twisted them on the shaft. He let out a triumphant "Aha!" and pulled his cane towards him in an attempt to get his opponent off his balance.

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik strode out into the Hallways, looking around for the fourth member.

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire sped straight down past Rain and towards the ocean below. He plunged into the waves, and came up gasping. He flew up out of the water, looking through the maze for his opponent, but they were nowhere to be found. He growled and flew up to the solid ground of the Causeway, coughing and hacking. He looked around for Rain.

OOC: Where is Malattia?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

OOC: Malattia is currently with Tear in the Infirmary

IC: Rain - Causeway to Courtyard

Rain didn't even stop to see what happened to Karzfire. She just wanted to get away.

As she finally landed in front of the school and went inside, she took the fierce storm with her. All that weather manipulation had drained her, and she wearily staggered through the halls.

I just need somewhere... to rest...

Her hand finally rested against a door, and Rain fell rather than walked into the Courtyard. She curled up in a corner, and with some of the last residues of her power, conjured a light storm above her.

Lucid, however, went entirely unnoticed.

IC: "If its any consolation, not moving the head was the right thing to do."

Palma was taking a good look at the wound, night-sensitive eyes having no trouble with the dark crevices and orifices of a body. The blackish-green ichor leaking everywhere was giving her a little trouble though.

"You could have done a lot more damage if you'd pulled the whole thing free. Removed pressure and blockage to important blood vessels. Now, if you could stay clear, I need the space..."

She started work on Char, laying hands on the student to pass powerful healing energies into her body with surgical precision, aiming it at the right places to stitch the right things back together

IC: Icarax looked at Subject, an obvious contempt on his face.

You make no attempt to defend yourself. You demonstrate obvious physical and possible mental flaws. I think I would receive no objection if I were to label you as a failure. Normally in this position I would just have you stripped of rank and banished from my sight, but you have no rank and would be sent right back here if I evicted you. Since I cannot strike at your Makuta you have no family I might torture. You yourself would, I suspect, be able to endure any physical punishment I could lay on you. So, I feel I have no other option but my current choice.

He raised a hand and the one-way screen became fully opaque again, the Makuta's iron will reshaping the Gym to his desire. And then he closed his hand into a fist. With that gesture Subject's box prison abruptly imploded, shrinking at a phenomenal pace...and with a sickening crunch...

IC: "Perhaps I dd not make myself clear. I am Johmak," the pretender Rahkshi explained. If she was relieved that Era's interpretation meant she could use Matoran then she didn't show it.

"At present my own name is all I am willing to tell you. The...order that I belong to chooses secrecy as its first line of defence. The fewer people know who we are then the fewer people we have trying to stop us. It has made us, over the centuries, very good at hiding. A qualification that I understand you are currently very interesting in using to your own benefit."

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Draco

Something was bothering me. While I do believe in punishment of traitors, but this was... Harsh. Instant death? "Sir, O Dark Master, if I might have a suggestion. Why kill him, when you could publicly humiliate him? Have him chained up so he could not resist, then give students a chance to ridicule him or even anything short of death, before he is healed to endure more torture. Then he has to live with the realization that he is an outcast." I say. This was the best I could do... That is, until the deed had been done. Blast it.

OOC: Others later, marching band now.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Ooh..." as inspiring as Icarax's chosen method of execution was, I couldn't help but be a little disappointed that he hadn't let us have a little fun with him ourselves. Oh well. A new headmaster, a new method of dealing with problems. 

"Thank you for your help, headmaster," I bowed respectfully, paused to roll my eyes at Draco's characteristic moronic rambling, then began making my way towards the exit.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Malady (Gym)

I look on impassively as Subject is crushed, flinching internally as I walk away in an attempt to slap myself back into the emotionless mindset of efficiency so emphasises by my father. As I leave the vaulted room, adding a quick nod and respectful murmur to Icarax as I pass him, I find myself keeping pace with another Rahkshi, the one who had fetched Icarax after Grim detained Subject. "Much like that around here?" I say casually to her, all too aware of her glee at the Makuta's unorthodox execution methods.

OOC: That's Sliver.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

"No, that's new," I replied, "Not sure if I like it, yet." 

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

As she went restoring to the best of her abilities the flowers over Nightmare's grave, Lucid detected a newcomer, along with an oddly localized patter of rain. Rain.

"Think you could move over here?" she quietly asked her sister, without really looking up. "These flowers could take advantage of some water, you know."

IC: Rain - Courtyard

Rain was just beginning to droop into sleep when her eyes suddenly snapped open. No, not her. Anyone but her...

"Yeah? Well, so could I. Why should I care about your rotting vegetables?"

"You can just as easily have your rest and shower to their fullest extent while sitting over here by my 'rotting vegetables,' sharing what extra you have with them, as hoarding it for yourself and the cold stone floor over there," Lucid replied calmly. "And what should you have against them? They've never done anything against you, they'd have told me if they had..."

She glanced over the intact portion of the garden, taking in the rainbow rendered of petals and leaves. "And flowers are art. You of all people should appreciate them for that. Natural, chaotic, primitive they may be... but like you, they strive for beauty."

Even if she had wanted to move, her limbs had seemingly lost all strength the moment she sat down. And the exhaustion wasn't helping her mood. "Oh, did they tell you that too?" she snapped. "What else did they say, that there are Lolflanges under my bed?"

"No, they didn't... Oh, is that why you're out here instead of in your dorm? You're avoiding them?" Lucid asked, concerned. "You really needn't, they typically dwell in caves, not under beds..." Actually they were Worflanges, but clearly Rain wasn't in the mood to be corrected for that.

Or to move, or talk, for that matter. Lucid sighed. "Never mind, anyways. You can stay where you are. I can see you need rest."

"No! I'm not avoiding anyone!" Rain suddenly shrieked. "There are no Lolflanges and there are no talking flowers! It's all in your head, Lucid! It always has been, ever since Jorflaz died!"

IC: Illusive - Dorm. 

I picked myself up off the bed, my half-healed wounds from the battle aching stiffly as I forced my body to start moving again. Picking up my weapons, I stepped out of my room, and started heading towards the library. 

It was time to do a little studying... 

IC: Draco

"Thank you for your assistance, Lord Icarax." I say, bowing humbly. Then I'm off, stalking the hallways, brooding. One question plagues my mind: What am I fighting for? And somehow, I don't have any good answer.

IC: Malattia

I don't notice the Matoran man so much- after all, I never saw what he had done. "Let's see... There's Palma. Let's-" I notice the Rahkshi who Palma was treating- a small Rahk with a shovel embedded in her casing. "We... May have come in at a bad time."

"Thanks. Could you hand me a pot?" I ask, simultaneously chopping up some onions. Don't cry don't cry don'tcrydon'tcry... #### it. I wipe a tear away.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC Kat- Grossh's house:

I folded my arms.

"That's right. I'm assuming those services do t come free?"

IC Poly- ???:

Unconsciousness.

IC Grim:

Waiting. Someone nearly dead.

IC Burn:

He flicked nonexistent dirt from his claws.

"Dunno what you're on about, I'm just try in' to have a conversation here."

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

"Then your conversation skills suck." 

IC: Vlad / Nynrah

Now Vlad took to the air, soaring towards the cliffs formed by the glorious river Eidolon. There were innumerable crags and fissures adorning the rocky terrain, each one a potential hiding place for his enemy's weapon.

Once more he scanned his surroundings, ensuring there was no one nearby to watch him. Then he picked a crack in the cliff at random, descending towards the dark miniature chasm - but not landing. No tracks. "Ivan, ist zis vun suitable?" he asked his only friend, who was already checking the area with echolocation to find that it was rather shallow, at a good angle for light to stream in. He shook his head no, and his vampiric comrade moved on a little to another. "Zis vun?" And indeed, this time the Ice Bat found that is was decently deep and narrow, inclined at the end such that the chain would slide out of sight. He nodded an enthusiastic affirmation.

So Vlad produced Legion, weapon of darkness. He almost wondered if this was really a good idea - should a weapon of such power over him not be thrown into the ocean, forever irretrievable? But Illusive had expressed a sentimentality over the weapon, going so far as to ask politely for it back. It must have some meaning for him, and that meant if worst came to worst, it could be used a bargaining chip...

And it was really pretty much a given that worst would come to worst, Vlad figured.

So he dropped the chain down into the small fissure, where it slid into darkness and out of sight, leaving the fissure exactly the same in appearance as every other around it, a hiding place perfectly meaningless and nondescript. Satisfied, Vlad turned now, and flew off towards the school once more.

He really hoped his return would not be met with some horrific plot for vengeance.

But he practically knew it would be.

IC: Illusive - Library.

Ah, there it is... Pulling the book off the shelf, I flicked through the pages until I found what I was looking for. Perfect...

Tearing the page out, I took it with me over to one of the desks along with paint and paper. With all of the necessary materials gathered up, I sat down and began to write. 

For once, Lucid was caught off-guard. Instead of a readily launching back a nonsensical retort... she winced at the name of her former teacher, and solemnly pressed closed her eyes.

Then a moment passed, and eyes still shut she replied as calmly as she now could, "And what proof have you... that everything you see and seem, is not a dream within a dream? Your certainty in your surroundings is no more founded as my own."

The grisly sight didn't seem to faze Tear. It only confirmed everything he had heard about this place. "Yeah, it looks like you're not getting help anytime soon," he said coldly.

"Because I see what everyone else sees," Rain replied gently. "What every sane person sees."

There was a pause, and Rain sighed deeply. "And... it can be beautiful... without him."

Was that a hint of emotion, of... kindness?

IC--Nyarl--Gym

Despite his recent immolation, Nyarl’s opponent was faster than he had suspected. That blasted cane lashed out and spiraled, catching the tentacles like cotton candy twirled around a stick before Nyarl could pull back. Then his enemy tried to yank him forward. Rather than resisting, Nyarl dove forward, his power still active, sending every free tentacle whipping toward his enemy's face.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom had made moved to join in the moment the aggressor had turned his back, but now the fight seemed to have devolved into more insults. Still, there was no point in being disappointed; the physical violence could start up again any moment, and he would be ready if it did.

IC--Footwork--Gym

Out of the corner of his eye, Footwork saw Icarax's box implode with a strange crunching sound. His face went 0ale as he realized what must have been inside it. He couldn't let himself react, at least not noticeably; if they recognized his horror he could be next. Keep singing.

"My head keeps spinning,

I go to sleep and keep grinning;

If this is just the beginning,

My life is gonna be beautiful..."

IC--Beat--Dorm/Halls

Having completed the process of touching up her paint, Beat scooped up her weapons and prepared to leave the room. She paused, thinking...then, dipping her brush into the green paint one last time, she inscribed a single word on the handle of her bolas: Herald.

With that, she stepped out of her dorm and began strolling down the hall, no particular destination in mind.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

"Of course," Lucid agreed, eyes coming open as she turned to look at Rain. She would skip arguing the possibility of mass hysteria, and questioning the definition of sanity, if only to humor that ray of light peeking through the dark clouds of Rain's emotions. "If he taught me anything, it was that life is always beautiful."

She paused, and added thoughtfully, "...And, that death is not the end."

"Yeah... My question though, is who the karz uses a shovel for a weapon?" I whisper. It made zero sense to use that type of tool, unless you could get the drop on the victim...

"Thanks." I put the chopped up onions into the pot, as well as the shoulders. I then start chopping up garlic into the pot...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"It's... barbaric," Tear spat. One hand reached for his knife hatches, and he idly began sliding his finger down the more civilized edge of his daggers.

Seeing the Rahkshi lying there, bleeding onto sterile white sheets, was beginning to make Tear feel... funny. He wavered where he stood, and his vision faded in and out. He shook his head with a growl, trying to clear it, but the sudden weakness was not leaving that easily. He was better than this!

Those last words sent a chill through Rain that was not entirely due to the storm still pouring over her. Could she... be wrong?

No. Lucid was crazy, that much was certain. Her old friend was gone, and he couldn't be here with them. Mommy had made sure of that.

But pressing the matter was going nowhere. Lucid would go on believing what she would. "Have you... fought anyone here?" Rain asked carefully.

IC: Snap [Gym]

She didn't know why she was still looking at the makuta, why she hadn't turned away when he began to speak, or when his hands  started moving, but by the time the sickening crunch reached her earshot, Snap's persona dissolved away like loose earth in a summer storm, leaving a visibly sickened expression on her face.

she had to leave, or at least turn away, what if the makuta saw her? saw the look of pure dread wash over her? what would he think?

She clumsily scuttled back to the protodermis, her knees so weak it looked almost like she too were dancing, poorly.

"f-f-fooooot?" she began, shakily, little attempt being made to disguise her feelings.

IC: Teeth [Library->Refectory]

And that was it,

with this reading of "Culinary Arts of Zakaz" done, I had officially read every single book in the Corpus Rahkshi library, twice. Looks like I was going to need a new hobby, or, face that dreaded ritual they call "socializing".

I shudder at the thought, Still, it couldn't kill me to talk to anyone any more than it could to sit here absolutely bored of everything. besides, I hadn't eaten in... weeks? a month? Time can be pretty hard to keep track of indoors....

Oh well, I slip the book back into its place and shuffle my feet downhall to the refectory, making as little eye-contact as physically possible along the way.

OOC: Teeth open for interaction in refectory! (also oops i changed the perspective of their posts, hope y'don't mind.)

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Tear was moving back and forth... That meant... "Put your knife away. I don't trust you with that when you are lightheaded. Here, let's get you situated." I try to guide Tear to the nearest bed. Didn't want him to bust his head when he became Teer, after all.

I finish chopping up the garlic. Now then, time for some action. I summon another table, but this time it was hollow, with a small amount of lava being contained, so the table would be hot enough for the pot roast to cook, but slow enough so it becomes tender. Putting the pot on the table, I take out some salt and pepper, and apply both generously onto the dish. The potatoes and carrots would come later. For now I just group the cut potatoes up, and then begin cutting the carrots- a simple job, really. "Yo, Strurin. We have a lot of goat left. What do you want to make with it?"

IC: Mortsia

Filthy casual. I return to my training, keeping an eye out for any other scrubs like hi- a sickening crunch is heard. I look over to see Icarax, standing by the now compressed box. My heart drops. No...

IC: Vitesse

I continue my search, wandering into the Refectory.

OOC: Draco(Halls near gym), Mortsia (gym) and Vitesse (Refectory) OFI.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite