BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: "Same presence, I'm almost certain. Arrogant, too, but that's to be expected when it seems to believe it is king of the gems." Xaeraz shrugged and glanced down into the hole Lytrel had fallen down.

"...Kopen said you apologized to her," he eventually said, voice much lower now. "Is that true?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector. 

"Not thriving," Dayeth answered bitterly, not looking away from the screen, "but still surviving." 

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector. 

The battle was slowly grinding to a halt. Most of the fighters had separated into little groups and teams, and were picking off the few fighters still on their own instead of attacking each other's groups. 

It would be interesting to see how this battle ended....

IC: Snarl - Comfort Sector. 

The Energy Hound jumped down off the chair he'd been napping on and padded quietly across the smooth floor, looking for something to do. There were too many enemies in this place, and not enough allies.

IC: Alisa Dare - Comfort Sector. 

She woke up slowly, cracking her weary eyes open and sitting up off her bed. The blood that had been splattered all over her hands was gone now, but the memory was not. The things she'd done to survive here..... that would never leave her. 

But she would leave. She needed to get out this place. The question was... how? 

IC: The Wyrm - Training Sector. 

Having woken up earlier in the medbay, he'd headed directly for the training sector. He was disappointed that he hadn't managed to fell a single foe this round, but the result wasn't entirely unexpected.

The heat and smoke and flames and metal were the exact opposite of what he was used to. It just made him miss his home all the more. But as long as his played my these madman's sick rules, he would live to see it again....

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena. 

Emerging from his hiding place, Terry rolled across the catwalk, noting someone firing lasers up from the central spire. "Sniper," he muttered, "what a bloody wuss." He changed direction, moving behind a row of enormous vats.

The heat wavering off of them was annoying, but at least with them in between him and the sniper/s, he'd be safe from a cheap, cowardly shot.

OOC: Everyone open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "I see," Xaeraz said simply, watching to see if Lytrel would realize ba-toa can fly and come rocketing out of the hole, or if there'd be a dull thud when he hit the bottom. He opened his mouth to say something, reconsidered, adjusted his mask, then swallowed and said, "I'm trying to figure out how to say I'm glad you did without sounding condescending. It's surprisingly difficult."

A pause, then, "Is there any chance I could convince you to talk to me about what happens to us all when this is all over? The tournament, I mean, not this gem hunt."

Edited by This Is Spinal Thirst

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Arena

Nearly reaching the end of his journey, Ravyn was able to see both Arkie and Gamma make their way beneath the room before he slowly lowered himself onto the roof. Closing his eyes as he felt around with his powers, he wasn't able to detect anyone inside, although there were still a few points of interest that did manage to catch his attention. The first was obviously a panel of some sort; whether it provided control over the vats or not was still up for debate, but due to its relative proximity to the devices that were being sent to crush them, he wasn't taking any chances. If there was anyone still inside the room that had somehow managed to escape his notice, they would soon be greeted by the sight of a metal spike shooting down from the ceiling to disable it.

The second was the numerous points below him that were currently in contact with... something. He couldn't tell if it was supposed to be some sort of trap or whatnot, but he did know one thing for certain, and that was that he had absolutely no intention of going inside to find out. Deciding that he really didn't want to risk having people come after them later, he absorbed the cloud of metal around him and deactivated his mask, taking a brief moment to make note of the four walkways leading into the chamber below.

A grin formed across his face, signaling the formation of a rather ironic plan.

We shouldn't be the only ones having all of the fun, after all...

Extending his hands outwards, he began exerting his will over the far off edges of the catwalks, tearing them off of their supports and rolling the metal up towards his position like a rug, stopping only when each of the exit points had been securely blocked off from the outside. Feeling around once again, this time for the pillar holding up the room that hopefully the pair below were nearby, he began forming a more detailed message on its outer surface. It read:

Arkie,

I believe it's about time that these jokers had a taste of their own medicine. Be a dear and have our companion bring down the house so we can teach them how to really take people out with falling objects.

Ravyn.

If all went according to plan, the space in which their attackers had decided to hole up in would soon become their tomb as the structure fell through the level beneath it and plummeted towards the lava below.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Zakaro (Lower Hallways)

"Yeah," his muttered reply came as he slumped against the wall, halfheartedly knocking a bandaged fist against the solid wall, apparently expecting to hear the echo of a tunnel just beyond. 

It didn't come, evidently enough, and Zakaro seemed happy enough to slip back into napping as the rest of the group had seemed to start adopting his glazed gaze. 

"..I dunno. Just something about it that clicked, I guess. Maybe it's just cause I've never had much of a reason to be passionate about things. Maybe I'm repeating myself. I don't even know anymore, I'm looking for a nonexistent adventure for a sparkly gem with strange powers that will be determined only as we go while participating in an interdimensional tournament for the upteenth time."

"...almost sounds like a dream, but I know my imagination's not good enough to create all this."

IC: Nisaduf (Training Sector)

As The Wyrm entered the Sector, he would find it strangely empty, other than a lone, petite Matoran of Iron attacking a nondescript dummy. Twin knives flashed through the air as she flowed through a combination of slices, before stopping and stepping back, visibly breathing. 

It wasn't until a few moments later that she suddenly glanced over at The Wyrm, cocking her head and meeting his gaze. 

"Hello?" 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

"Hi."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Linear/Great Furnace

Aw Karz. Why won't he give up?

However, nearby, was another catwalk. I immediately jumped onto it and ran to get away from the laser.

Only problem: it was still following.

I put up a shadow wall to conceal myself for a split second, and when it came down there were four of us. Me and three shadow doubles. While two slid in one direction, me and the other on went under the beam and went the other way. Of course, the two would disappear soon. And one did as the beam hit one of them causing it to disintegrate into nonexistence.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Arkrax - Arena (Control Room with Jorth and Oinez, attacking Arkie, Gamma, and Ravyn)

Arkrax's consciousness was suddenly thrown from the control network as the power cut out. As he returned to the Control Room, he soon found out why. A large metal spike had stabbed through the ceiling and impaled the controls. They would be nigh unusable now. But it seemed they had bigger problems.

The catwalks outside creaked and groaned as the Toa of Iron exercised his power over them. So many targets and the resistance from the walkways was undoubtedly putting a strain on Ravyn, but perhaps his trap was not going to spring. Arkrax waited to hear the explosions of the traps Oinez had place.

Arkrax's voice echoed out from the sound of breaking metal. "Contestant ~ Ravyn located. The ~ Toa of Iron ~ waits above us."

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Kopen fell silent as Xaeraz's words sank in. No... she couldn't have meant it. No one changes so drastically just by sitting in silence. Especially not... her.

Even now, those that dared to oppose her fell... quite literally. It could have been "Cyarc," but the Queen could have just as easily interfered. A well timed mental blast, a burst of mind control. Powers she had already shown and exercised on Kopen would have ensured even a Ba-Toa fell to his death.

But... maybe she didn't interfere. Maybe she had changed, or, at least, something had changed her. Kopen waited with bated breath for Lytrel to come back... or not.

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Tunnel

And then... the tough and manly Skakdi started singing. It was not the most melodic voice Mirror had ever heard, but the words washed over him nonetheless, easing his troubled thoughts.

As the short lullaby came to a close, Mirror gave a long yawn and whispered out, "Thanks."

IC Oinez - Control Booth

Ah, that was bad. No doorways. He glanced up, the ceiling apparently had some sort of Toa up there. "I'll go stop him." He walked to a window, a service ladder extended to the roof top, stepping out he felt for a foothold.

Ah, there it was. Oinez allowed his guardian to dissipate as he climbed, soon nearing the roof. His guardian manifested a couple rungs above him. Invisible eyes seeing the Fe-Toa at work ruining their hideout. Couldn't have that, could we? "Killer Queen, Sheer Heart Attack." He whispered the command and his guardian's secondary bomb materialized in his hands. The heat seeking wouldn't be needed at this range, so he simply chucked it at the Fe-Toa.

It'd be awfully confusing from his point of view. A little tank looking grenade popping up out of nowhere and flying towards him. Haha.

...but close to it

IC: Lytrel

Falling.

FUUUUU-

Desperately activating his powers, Lytrel was finally able to slow his fall to a comfortable speed, making short adjustments as he fell in order not to waste all of his elemental energy only to end up accelerating back to terminal velocity.

"Holy ######, this goes on forever!"

... But it didn't, and eventually Lytrel touched ground, decidedly not making a huge splat on the ground due to careful use of his element.

... Buuuuuut he was still stuck in a super-deep hole, with everybody else probably having moved on by this point.

###### ALL OF YOOUU!!!

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
  • Upvote 2

IC: Kraskk

Kraskk sees a door and opens it, peeking through.  He finds himself in a massive library.  The skakdi creeps past the rows of bookshelves and finally spots another living being.  It appears to be a Ta-toa.  Kraskk walks over to the toa and says, "Hey you, what in Karzahni is this place?  Hurry up and I might leave your head on."

OOC: That would be Dayeth.

Edited by Vestak

IC: "It's quite fine," Halken said to Langmuir as he stood, disentangling himself from Mirror and offered him a hand. "I was not myself, and you knocked that out of me, for which I thank you! That having been said, I would quite like to be out of this tunnel and rid of this gem as quickly as can be."

• Upvote 1

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

GM IC: THE QUEEN 

The Queen stepped towards the hole, kneeling down on one knee next to it and listening for any noise that Lytrel might have made. She heard nothing - either Lytrel was dead, or he was beyond their reach. She stood back to her feet with a sigh, turning to face the rest of the group.

"We are... close to the end," she said quietly. "Now, I must ask a question of you all. Who will link their minds to mine? AlbrechtVon Worten and I can provide the group with mental shielding. I cannot promise that it will work, but it is the best that we can provide. If any of you do not wish to connect your minds... I shall... understand."

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

[Just don't go rooting around and I'll be fine opening my brain to you.]

It was unfortunate, Lytrel's fate. He didnt seem bad so much as questionably sane, hadn't these game masters done a background check? Weeding out the crazies would've saved them a karz load of trouble. Another moment of thought reminded you, Albrecht and yourself had encountered the Golden man as well. [Ah, Queen. To add to Xaeraz's tale, Albrecht and I encountered a golden being as well. Not to mention a meditating and apparently self aware rahkshi. They didn't attempt to convert me or Albrecht. Perhaps they knew we were made of sterner stuff.]

Yes, you were confident of your sternliness in comparison with Xaeraz and the dead man.

...but close to it

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Arena/Central Spire

One of the shadows dissipated on contact with his laser. There were three more. Three that he knew not which was his legitimate opponent. His mask shut itself down. There would be no laser attack at his targets.

His hand twitched around his staff again.

Three sets of large explosions assaulted the catwalk where all three of the Linears were.

"Not thriving," Dayeth answered bitterly, not looking away from the screen, "but still surviving."

Kraskk sees a door and opens it, peeking through.  He finds himself in a massive library.  The skakdi creeps past the rows of bookshelves and finally spots another living being.  It appears to be a Ta-toa.  Kraskk walks over to the toa and says, "Hey you, what in Karzahni is this place?  Hurry up and I might leave your head on."

OoC: Vestak, Feli is right there as well

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Knowledge Sector)

She was about to say something to the Toa when a Skakdi approached them. "Threatening with death? Who do you think you are?" she said and stood up. "To answer your question, you are in the Bionifight facility. We were all chosen to fight in a grand tournament, and in fact there's a round going on right now. But I must ask you to apologize, for I cannot tolerate such behaviour, Skakdi"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Dayeth was learning to like swivel chairs. Kicking out with one foot, she spun herself to face the intruding skakdi, giving him a clear view of the jagged battleaxe balanced on her lap. "I might suggest that you refrain from your rudeness," her smile was cold, unforgiving, "some contestants here don't take too kindly to being insulted."

Edited by Locus

IC-Severain

Severain Raised his sword, Blocking His attacker's strike. "Rule one of subtelty: Never tell an opponent what you're going to do." He then Twisted around his opponent, before attacking with a Wide slash.

OOC

Severain starting a (Long overdue) Battle with Maccha Yellow. I hope we'll have enough time left for a proper battle...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Kaipatu

I finally woke up, drawing my sword by instinct as I shot up. Thank karz, I'm back in a bed. The horrible pain that had been plaguing him was gone. He was free. He got up, and began to make his way towards the cafeteria, he was very hungry. 

OOC; Kaipatu open for interaction.

OoC: Vestak, Feli is right there as well

She was about to say something to the Toa when a Skakdi approached them. "Threatening with death? Who do you think you are?" she said and stood up. "To answer your question, you are in the Bionifight facility. We were all chosen to fight in a grand tournament, and in fact there's a round going on right now. But I must ask you to apologize, for I cannot tolerate such behavior, Skakdi"

Dayeth was learning to like swivel chairs. Kicking out with one foot, she spun herself to face the intruding skakdi, giving him a clear view of the jagged battleaxe balanced on her lap. "I might suggest that you refrain from your rudeness," her smile was cold, unforgiving, "some contestants here don't take too kindly to being insulted."

OOC: Oops, my bad.

Kraskk turns to Feli and growls, "I 'think' I'm Kraskk, and I don't apologize, especially when I've just been forced from a very pleasant job into a tournament.  I was an inch away from stabbing a toa in the head.  This close!" Kraskk holds up his thumb and index finger.  "Took me days to track him down and now he's probably long gone.  As for you,"  Kraskk turns to Dayeth, "I couldn't care less right now.  So I'm gonna have to fight in this tournament, that's obvious.  If I win, does that mean I get to get out of this karzing place?"

IC: Nisaduf (Training Sector with The Wyrm)

She bounces forward, inquisitively questioning this strange fighter.

"Hello then! Who are you? I'm Nisaduf! I've never seen someone like you before, does that mean you've never seen someone like me? Well, before this whole tournament thing of course, but since you're here now you've probably seen other Matoran and Toa and Skakdi and Turaga-well I haven't seen a Turaga yet but maybe you have-and Vortixx and all those people!"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

"Not win," she said wryly, "just survive. But with an attitude like yours, I doubt that's going to happen."

__________________________________________________________________________________

He paused thoughtfully, forked tongue flickering over his fangs, "You talk a lot. Has anyone ever told you that?" 

IC: Linear/Great Furnace

I was almost away from him. But then the catwalk exploded. Geez.

I made a shadow platform for me and my shadow copy and we continued upward and diagonally away from Naona. For the other shadow, his fate was sealed, and he fell straight to the bottom floor where he crumpled up and disappeared.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Naona (MC) ~ Arena/Central Spire

Naona fired off a set of lasers, but this time they were aimed at a catwalk above his target, shearing off a large section that began to fall, seeking to crush everything in the way of its descent.

His staff activated as well, one explosion igniting at the position of a shadow clone of Linear's, while another ignited at Linear's position.

Her eyes narrowed when Kraskk refused to apologize. With a bitter voice she answered his question: "The Host, one of the gamemakers, told us that the winner will get 'eternal bragging rights and whatever mysterious treasure we discover at the location.' Didn't you hear the message when you first woke up here? I thought everyone is given this information. And like she said," she gestured towards Dayeth, "threatening people isn't the best idea. Some are rather.. sensitive."

OoC: Yeah the message on the first page is actually given to every contestant, or at least that's what I remember Lucina saying some time ago.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

I opened my eyes at the sound of cracking, and I did so just in time to see Lytrel disappear in a hole. I sat stunned for several moments, then leaned forward and peered down. I could not see him.

I sat back on my heels, unsure how to feel. I had not disliked Lytrel, but I also had not known him well enough to like him. He had appeared to be somewhat mad, but then, who of us wasn't?

At the Queen's question, I said, "I will, of course." When Ezezko noted his encounter with the golden being, I realized it would be best if I did, too. "Nocton and I also encountered this golden being. He suggested using the two of us as unwilling traitors--he had two mechanical beings, the names of which I forget, that possessed staffs capable of making the mind very suggestible--but he instead let us go, telling us that he would leave an impression on our minds that would displease you. I am unsure what he meant, but I thought you should know."

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

"I hate other people inside my head.  I tried to block it out and ignore it, and I'm not very trusting to begin with.  Now. i'd say that this was a fun little chat, but it wasn't.  See you in the arena!"  Kraskk walks off, back to the comfort sector.  I hope I get to fight one of them in the tournament soon, Kraskk thought to himself.  I can't wait to rip them to shreds.

IC Nocton:

Nocton corroborated Von Worton's story, saying, "I experienced the power of one of these staffs. The effect was impossible to resist, even for a mind of my caliber."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Arkrax - Arena (Control Room with Jorth and Oinez, attacking Arkie, Gamma, Ravyn)

While Oinez ascended to battle Ravyn, Arkrax formed his projection form to observe the damage. Curiously, the charges Oinez had placed had not detonated. Perhaps they were not pressure sensitive as he had supposed. It was of no matter. Twisted catwalks may block physical beings from escaping, but the countless small gaps in the metal and around the doorway would be large enough for Arkrax to slip through.

He gave a quick nod to Jorth, then vanished with a flash. His box zoomed directly through one of the gaps and out the other side. Once he had stabilized, a new form materialized. His basic armor was now clothed in hardlight skin. A rapier materialized in one hand, a large shield guarding the other. His brilliant white eyes blazed in righteous fury. And then the ethereal form slowly drifted down to the level where Arkie and Gamma were hanging. One quick glance told him all he needed. The rapier raised, and a laser sliced out to sever the cable keeping them suspended.

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

Even her sharp ears couldn't pick out any sign of the Ba-Toa. If he had saved himself, he should have flown out by now. But there was nothing. The Queen must have left him a shattered husk before he fell, too broken to realize he could save himself. No one changes at a snap of their fingers.

She sat up and stood by Xaeraz, not daring to even turn her head in the Queen's direction. And now that she had proven herself just as vicious and cruel, and all those present had confessed their guilt, she dared to ask if they wanted her inside their minds. Her mental shielding had done nothing before. The Being had passed right through with no difficulty whatsoever.

She made her decision. "No," she stated. "I'm not having you in my head again."

GM IC: THE QUEEN

The Queen glanced over to Kopen, disappointed but not surprised by the Matoran's answer.

"As you wish," she said. "But use extreme caution. You will be on your own against this golden being should he attack you directly... but I will try to capture his attentions."

Slowly, the Queen reached out to Albrecht with her mind, molding and tying their minds together in one single defensive barrier. Once it was finished, she moved onto Von Worten and repeated the process; for the next several minutes, she silently added XaerazNocton, and Ezezko into the connection. She used her solid core to balance herself, while using the shattered pieces of her mind that still required reconstruction to tie the rest of the group to her more intimately. She kept up her own personal barriers, knowing that when she was finished, nobody in the group would be able to control what leaked over from their mind to the rest.

"Cyarc..." she said slowly, "I do not... have the energy to add you. But you must... protect Kopen... at all costs."

The Queen paused, taking a deep breath, before speaking again.

"Let's go."

She lowered her barriers, opening up her mind to the other members of the crew - and from Von Worten and Nocton, she immediately felt a sickly wave of sinister satisfaction as a presence swept through her before vanishing; the sign of the being that they had encountered. 

As the presence disappeared, the one blank wall of the room shuddered, the stone grinding as the wall split apart, both halves retreating away to reveal an opening. As the other side of the opening was revealed, the quest members would make out only a brightly lit room with a pedestal at the far side; and standing right in the middle was a shimmering golden figure.

Well, well, well... look what we have here, the being mused. This is an interesting predicament, isn't it?

The golden being smirked.

Shall we begin?

IC: Xaeraz glared at the golden being, armblade slowly sliding out as he squared his jaw and settled lower in his stance, ready to defend himself from the being's physical assault, if he chose to carry one out. However, even with his significant mental practice, he was unable to stomp down the anxiety pouring out of him, fear and nerves tumbling into the group consciousness even as he tried to hide them.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Nocton:

The Gem of Silence glowed ever so slightly as Nocton prepared its power.He made a gesture with his sword, the shadow of the beings' throne becoming hard and razor-sharp in case heneeded to use it.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC-Severain

Severain Raised his sword, Blocking His attacker's strike. "Rule one of subtlety: Never tell an opponent what you're going to do." He then Twisted around his opponent, before attacking with a Wide slash.

IC Maccha Yellow! - Fighting Severain

You were no slouch when it came to choreography, as the armored being blocked and twisted, his body language was clearly set up for an attack, giving you plenty of time to bring Jikan Blade up vertically. Bracing the blade with your hand, you deflected the wide horizontal slash, responding with a quick step into your opponent's guard an a loud, "AMAZING PUNCH!" aimed at his gut.

...but close to it

IC: Von Worten (Queen's Quest)

Whatever curious assertiveness I had had before was gone. I was somewhat apprehensive about whatever was to come, and my only consolation was that there were limits to his powers. I just hoped that those limits would manifest themselves before long, or our quest would end rather quickly.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Eryard

I sat in front of what appeared to he one of the Great Being's data terminals. This particular terminal seemed to be broadcasting some sort of gladiatorial match between a very large collection of fighters.

What the nature of these fighters were, I didn't know. They were strange things, twisted reflections of Glatorian and Agori, more machine than man, wielding far more advanced versions if the powers which the Great Beings had imbued some of my kind with. However, there were a few beings recognizable to myself participating in this "game", if you could call it that: several Glatorian, a handful of the dragons of Bota Magna, and if my eyes did not deceive me, there was even a Great Being participating in this melee.

And as for the nature of this place? The color and texture of the walls, floor, and ceiling was disorienting. And there was this very weird material that almost half the stuff in this place was made of (OOC: Plastic) that I had never seen before. What was this place? Something out of the dreams of a surrealist artist?

But those ponderings on what this place was could be saved for another day. The real question that plagued my mind was:

Why?

Why did I survive?

I should be dead. I should be with my friends, in whatever world the dead go when the pass on.

But instead, I'm here.

Unwillingly spared from an honorable death, forced to participate in this farce of a war...

Were the organizers of this show gods?

They must have been, for his else could they do all of... This?

And if they were gods, their reign was a cruel one.

I got up from the data terminal and exited this "library" place, looking for the nearest bar.

I really needed a drink.

OOC: Eryard heading to the Commercial Sector. Open for interaction.

IC: Lytrel

Well, now you've done it P3+€® (data corrupted). You're never going home at this rate... Wherever home is. You don't remember where home is, do you?

Shut up.

So, how do you suppose we get out of this pit? We could go out through the top, hut then that MONSTER would squash our heads in... Find a side tunnel anywhere?

Lytrel began to search for a side tunnel that would take him out of this chasm.

IC-Severain

The "Amazing punch", or so he yelled,Hit like a train, Sending Severain Flying across the Catwalk. This guy's got Zeal... He thought, before landing swiftly on the floor. He felt like he had recovered enough to let loose his Chain lightning, Lashing it out at his attacker like a whip.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Maccha Yellow! - Fighting Severain

During your foe's recovery time, you've closed the distance once more, ready to attack again!

"AMAZING SLA-" Your battle cry is cut off by a hard to explain sound, the sound of high voltage impacting and running through your body. "HRRGGHGAH!" You collapse on the ground, it feels like a sack of bricks attached to the front of a train propelled by a rocket has hit you in the chest, face and everywhere else. You're on your back, vulnerable before the enemy... Another blast of electricity would finish you, no doubt.

You didn't want to die.

You needed to goad him into your range... "Hrhagh," the sound of a terrible cough, "y-you... aren't so tough. H-h-how about you fight me like a... a real w-warrior?"

...but close to it