BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: "I am Tuyetkhamun, Second of that Name, God-Queen of the Tren Khnum Delta, Favoured Daughter of Ma'ata Nui, Bearer of the Words of Life. Armies scatter before me like winds and warlords kneel at my merest shadow. And I wish to make far more use of you than prisoner."

The Arkrax beeped up with some trivial concern, "Yes, you may leave my presence. Bring me useable information."

IC: A distinct lack of thing being stabbed and the whoosh of air displacement from something as big as Kaipatu rolling out the way told Venga that his target had moved. He abruptly ended his charge, strong legs and big feet planting firmly on the ground to arrest his motion. Lets see, if he was a big fellow who thought he was tougher than he was, which direction would he go? Probably follow the weight, go the direction of his sword arm. 

He whipped out Diretooth, swinging it in a broad arc towards Kaipatu. The range of the weapon, along with Kaipatu's sheer size meant would be hard to the point of impossible to miss altogether

IC: (Olari, Team Tarakava)

The whirr of mechanics sounded through the waters behind Olari. The sea did a good job of muffling noise but a drill was simply too loud to be concealed. Still preferring to use magnetism to propel herself through the water rather than her own limited swimming ability, Olari quickly span a one-eighty twist. She had assumed the racket was some new environment challenge, like the flood, and was surprised to see an accessorised hammer coming her way. She was fortunate (and grateful) that the water slowed everything down, it meant Tarsus' strike was slowed enough to not instantly turn her head inside out and gave her time to respond. Her reaction was simple enough; a magnetic field around herself that would repulse metal objects. In normal circumstances she's be worried about the force of the hammer overwhelming this slender shield, but here? With the water absorbing most of the weapon's inertia? She shouldn't have too much of a problem. It was just a case of seeing what the enemy did next, and hoping she could return to helping Mirror in time to stop his invisible adversary

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Viitka [Rawr]

Viitka glanced over at Tenjou, the movement slightly more sedate than normal given the watery conditions, before focusing on Noroi once again.  Was it really that simple?  The fact that she had mentioned the Order was fascinating, though that could have meant any number of different things.  She'd have to ask about it some time.  Once they made it out of this mess.

"So, even if it's temporary, all we have to say is I give Noroi permission to leave that horrible suit?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Zakaro (Taravaka, with Riss and Feli)

As Riss hit the ground, Zakaro landed only a few seconds afterwards, his own dense earthen boots making the trip easy enough, even with Feli still on his shoulder. A quick glance at the other Toa had him speaking again, trying to reassure her and get moving. 

"Don't worry about breath, the mutations take care of that well enough for you. Feeling alright?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: "Y-yeah, just...nervous..." Riss blurbled out, taking a cautious step along the road. She took another, slowly moving forward, getting used to the slog. She was moving, but she couldn't see very well or move very fast, which made the root crossing the road that much more dangerous.

"I think I'm getting the hang of thi-EEP!" She cried out, spinning arms rapidly to correct herself. She paused, then slowly "Eep"ed again, listening to the squeak echo around underwater. She paused, then shuffled around to smile at Zakaro.

"Think that might help?"

IC: "Well, that's a lot of fancy Nui-Forsaken titles you have," Fia muttered, rolling her eyes. "Can't even pronounce half of 'em right. And let me guess, your mask lets you spit gold and silver and never degrades, too? Or maybe you have servants who know how to fix you when you get injured, Your Highness." Annoyed, she stabbed another fruit with a fork using her elemental powers, and lifted it up to her mouth.

"Fia. Fa-toa. Resident amusement toy for the Dark Hunters. Since you obviously gave half a Brakas' tail about it."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Mirror - Arena (Team Tarakava) (fighting Wyrm and Tarsus with Olari)

Mirror gasped as the blade was wrenched from his chest. He could feel his own blade score a hit, though he doubted it had the desired effect. He didn't have an opportunity to check as the other disorientation spinner struck him. He couldn't even attempt to avoid it after the last one, and there was no way to find his opponent under its influence. Wildly swinging had just as much of a chance to hit his ally.

All he could do was hold up his blade in the rough direction he thought he last felt his opponent. Maybe it would block a spinner, maybe they would impale themselves on it. Or in all likelihood he was holding it the wrong way and it would have no effect. Unless he gave it a little help. His other hand came up, and the magnets activated. Even if the creature had no armor, and its attacks were pure energy, the repulsive field would keep away the metal blade.

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

Virse suddenly turned to regard the Toa that had spoken. Why was he... looking at her like that? "Thanks," she said, bluntly. "You... ah... you need something?"

IC: Arkrax - Commercial Sector to Knowledge Sector

The box bobbed in the air and zoomed off towards the door. Before it quite got there, Arkrax appeared in his usual holographic form. His navigational skills were limited without his interface.

Once he arrived at his destination, he searched around for any type of digital device he could manipulate. There, a few tablets set up for the contestants. A few other beings of various descriptions were gathered around them. The data elemental flashed back into his box and landed on one of the tablets to begin absorbing its information.

OOC: Arkrax open to interaction.

IC-Ignis

After his hour of ferocious training, Ignis went to the Knowledge sector to read up on battle strategy. He wasn't a big fan of reading or books, but he needed to polish his tactics if he wanted to avoid another beating. However, He noticed some kind of small pyramid thing lying on the table, and started to examine it, curious of what it could be. "What's this then...?" He muttered, picking it up. "Someone must've left this here before going off to get killed..."

OOC

That's you, Click. Apologies If i am interrupting any web-surfing...

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka

He tried hacking down at the creature again, but he found his sword rebounding off some kind of magnetic shield. If that's how you want to play it.... He dropped low to the ground and spun, lashing out with his tail at Mirror's legs. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Skull Carrier (Skull Spider)

Don'ttouchmedon'ttouchmedon'ttouchmedon'ttouchm-

IC: Venom Huntress-Commercial Sector

"I am sorry.  I mistook that mask for a pest from my home."  She shot a glare at the skull spider.

Again, if the spider had the capacity, it would have sighed, right then and there. Luckily the salesman hadn't taken the Villager's attack so lightly. The plan could continue, even if he was put in the bargain bin.

- :m:  :a:  :k:  :u:  :t:  :a:  :s:   :w:  :i:  :l:  :l:

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: The Puppetmaster - Knowledge Sector.

He didn't say anything further, instead focusing on the screen before him. The water in this arena seemed to contain some kind of mutagen; he noted that the combatants seemed able to breath, speak and see with relative ease.

The battle itself was proving interesting as well. There were some beings who seemed perfectly adapted to the underwater combat, while others were rendered almost entirely immobile by their heavy armour. There was even a duo trapped in some kind of ice bubble, rolling around the streets as if they were part of some crazy comedy act. 

This was going to be a very interesting tournament....

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I am sorry.  I mistook that mask for a pest from my home."  She shot a glare at the skull spider.

Again, if the spider had the capacity, it would have sighed, right then and there. Luckily the salesman hadn't taken the Villager's attack so lightly. The plan could continue, even if he was put in the bargain bin.

- :m:  :a:  :k:  :u:  :t:  :a:  :s:   :w:  :i:  :l:  :l:

GM IC: NPC "MASK SALESMAN" - COMMERCIAL SECTOR

"A pest?! What're you sayin' about my masks? Insolent!" With a huff, he dropped the broken mask to the ground, and idly kicked it; it hit the front of his stall and came to a rest. The Salesman stooped down and resumed collecting the other masks, but with a free hand, gestured towards the one leaning against the stall front. "What'm I gonna do with this now?"

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (Taravaka with Riss and Feli)

He lets a grin of his own surface, although since they're underwater that's perhaps not exactly what he wants to do at the moment. Ignoring digressing, Zakaro nods in reply, speaking as well as he walks forward, looking for a place with some cover to try and rouse Feli. 

"I think that's very helpful. Even if I have to be your legs, this means you're back in the fight."

Zakaro's grin widens, before he glances over at Feli and his face falls slightly. 

"Let's find a covered area and try to get her up and about. Once she's up, then we've no reason to just hide for fear of losing injured teammates."

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

That. Really. Hurt. Not only had it been shot, but now it had been kicked forcefully into a table. It took all its will power not to crumble into a heap after that mistreatment.

GM IC: NPC "MASK SALESMAN" - COMMERCIAL SECTOR

"A pest?! What're you sayin' about my masks? Insolent!" With a huff, he dropped the broken mask to the ground, and idly kicked it; it hit the front of his stall and came to a rest. The Salesman stooped down and resumed collecting the other masks, but with a free hand, gestured towards the one leaning against the stall front. "What'm I gonna do with this now?"

And on top of that, the salesman might just not even sell it now. It might as well just slap a few mask bits to itself at this rate. If it gets any worse, the shopkeeper's gonna get it.

:m:   :a:   :k:   :u:   :t:   :a:   :s:    :w:   :i:   :l:   :l:

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

IC: Mirror - Arena (Team Tarakava) (fighting Wyrm and Tarsus with Olari)

The short pulse of magnetism quickly wore out, leaving Mirror wondering if it had even worked. He did not have to wonder long. Some blunt object crashed against his legs, crushing them against the wall behind him. The pain drove him to his knees, but he lashed out with his blade once more.

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

He suddenly found his connection severed and his container being lifted into the air by a Toa. 

The box suddenly twisted out of the Ta-Toa's hand and hovered in the air for a moment before the form of Arkrax appeared.

"Can I ~ help you?" he asked.

GM IC: THE QUEEN'S QUEST

As Xaeraz walked past the other members of the team, for a brief moment he too felt the effects of the sickness; however, a split second later he felt the Queen's mind enveloping his in a shield at the same time that Ezezko's powers activated; the Toa of Iron immediately felt the effects of the sickness vanish. 

Are my powers working for you? the Queen asked. 

Meanwhile, Kopen also began to feel sick - and while it was alleviated slightly thanks to Ezezko, she did not receive any additional protection from the Queen.

IC: "I...I feel fine?" Xaeraz asked, continuing to move forward into the tunnel. "I felt nauseous for a moment, but it's gone now. Lack of observed dizziness, nausea, strained breathing." He glanced down at Kopen in his arms, who was obviously not doing so well. Reaching up slightly, he gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm goign to continue further down this tunnel and see if I can find the gem. With your permission, Ma'am."

IC: "If... If you can keep my feet on the ground, I should be fine," Riss replied, feeling a bit better already. "Like I said, I can't swim. Please don't make me get into it." She continued to ping forward into the water, quieter now, on the lookout for anyone approaching. Or anything.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka. 

Flailing blindly in the water while under the effects of a disorientation spinner after having his legs just knocked out from under him meant that Mirror's aim was just a little bit way off, his blade slicing through the water above The Wyrm's head. 

Still crouching close to the ground, The Wyrm kicked forward and stabbed his blade right at his foe's upper chest. 

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

She immediately knew when they hit the poison field. All at once, she felt awful. And it wasn't clearing up anytime soon. She almost wondered if the Queen's powers were not as great as she had thought, but then she realized Xaeraz appeared remarkably stable.

That traitorous little...

She didn't get to finish the thought, which was probably for the better. All of the sudden, she was seized by the worst wave of sickness yet. She rolled over in Xaeraz's arms with a groan, nearly falling to the ground.

IC: Mirror - Arena (Team Tarakava) (fighting Wyrm and Tarsus with Olari)

His thrust met nothing but water. His opponent was far more fortunate. As the spinner's effects began to lessen, he caught a glimpse of a fast-moving shadow cutting through the water before... pain. It was a lethal blow.

I don't... want to die... like this...

But his body had other plans. He was unable to hold himself up. His vision faded, and he fell onto the blade.

And then he was gone.

OOC: Mirror KO'd by Wyrm.

Edited by Click

IC Tenjou - Muaka

"Noroi, I give you permission to remove your armor."

;Is this going the direction I think it is, sister?;

IC Hryfon

As the woman turned to thank him, he made sure to establish eye contact. Staring deeply into hers as he spoke. "Just helping a fellow contestant, Miss...?"

IC Maccha Yellow! - Tarakava

You let the red tinged subject drop. Though your eyes burnt with flame behind your impassive helmet. The red ranger was the leader, yes. This was a self evident truth. But what had given him the right to act as he did, so untrue to their ideals... "Nothing."

IC Ezezko

You step tentatively into the area of sickness. Some effects are still evident, but you'll manage. You have to, after all. A lapse in concentration would dispel the Uah'so field.

...but close to it

IC: Virse - Commercial Sector

This gaze was even more disconcerting. She tried to resist taking a half-step back, but failed.

"V-Virse," she stammered uncomfortably, looking down at the floor. Why was he so... interested? No one was interested in anyone back home.

IC: Buzzz-Commercial Sector

"Hey, thanks for the info, My name is Buzzz." Buzzz once again offered two hands.

"I know what you realy are," she whispered to the skull spider. "You go scuttling back to your friends and tell them if I ever see any of you again you won't get away."  She set the spider down.  "I'm sorry," she said to the shopkeeper.  "If you would like me to repay you somehow just let me know."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

Grabbing some fruit from one of the stands, Dayeth sat down at a table and started to eat, wondering how much longer it would take for the stupid round to end. 

IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena (Team Muaka)

The Inquisitor scowled as his weapon was driven back, taking the opportunity to drift backwards in order to create some distance between himself and his opponent. Running through a list of the elements he knew of and cross-referencing said list with those capable of repelling Executioner while noting that it was forced back in roughly the opposite direction that he had swung it in, he quickly deduced that the contestant he was engaging was able to manipulate either the forces of Magnetism or Iron to some unknown extent. If his theory was correct, then none of Executioner's functions would be able to penetrate this defense from his current position.

If he were to attack her indirectly, however...

Positioning the weapon behind him, he swung the drill in one continuous arching motion, dislodging a fairly decent sized rock from the ground with his strike. Shifting his grip so that he was now swinging with the hammer-end, he pulled it back once again before slamming it into his would-be projectile, intending on propelling it straight towards her abdomen.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Tirkah:

After quite some time hacking away rather clumsily at a dummy, he decided he should see if this place had food.

He recalled the walking corpse from earlier mentioning grapes.

A Toa. Dark Toa. One of the type who truly did serve the Makuta. There was no mistaking it. Every fiber of his being was screaming for him to draw his rifle and blow her into tiny chunks spread across the opposite wall.

In truth, it was only the memory of the Hosts letter that stayed his hand.

Or rather, his finger, as by the time he'd remembered, he'd shouldered the rifle, taken aim and drew in a single breath.

Not here.

Not now.

He'd have his chance.

He'd blow away every other thrice karzed Makuta and their ilk.

Grabbing a tray of simple meat and vegetables, he sat and ate, keeping careful watch on the Dark Toa across the room.

OOC: that's Dayeth.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

"Can I help you?" she'd noticed the being staring at her. 

-==GEM OF MIST==-

Strangely, as the two Rahkshi progressed, aside from reduced visibility, they would not notice any more traps right at that moment.

-==GEM OF ???==-

To try and make Werl and Tahnok Nuva move, the defenses launched off more fragmentation bolts toward them. It was pretty obvious by then, that standing still was not going to help them at all, and if they thought otherwise, then they would have very bad consequences.

-==IC: Enforcer==-

The Enforcer tilted their head, as they nodded.

"That is in fact the most intriguing thing..." The Enforcer said, as they had no clue how to place a finger on the feeling they had.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC Tirkah:

He snorted, and spoke between bites.

"Not unless you feel like offing yourself. Sure would save me the trouble later on."

Pfeh. Dark Toa were all the same.arrogant. So sure of their victory. More than a few had met their end at his hands. The look of shock when they went down with holes in their chests was always enjoyable.

"Doubt you'd do me the favor, though." He added, almost as an after thought.

She was far across the mostly empty cafeteria. Drawing a bead on her would be easy if she made a move.

She looked at him, confused. "Do I know you?" he was acting as if she should, but she didn't recognise his face. 

She finished her fruit and flicked it into a nearby bin. "So why all the hostility?" 

IC(Ismekne): Seeing that Halmos wasn't doing anything, Ismekne pulled her hammer back and tried to slug the Toa in the gut with it. She added a small amount of water propulsion behind the blow. 

IC(A.D.): The dragon made his way to the Commercial Sector and ordered himself a large plate of food. It was time to go gem hunting again, although how was a mystery to him. Maybe the host characters know something, he thought. 

OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by fishers64

IC: The Wyrm - Team Muaka. 

He bobbed in the water, finding a scrap of cloth floating in the current and tearing it into two shreds which he wrapped tightly around the gashes on his arm and leg. It wasn't a permanent solution, but it'd be enough to stem the bleeding for the time being and prevent any blood trails from giving away his position. 

Swishing his tail, he propelled himself further down the alley, watching the fight between Tarsus and the Magnetism Toa unfold. He settled into a corner, letting his chameleon powers shroud him from view. Olari could apparently see through his camouflage, but her back was to him right now, and it would still keep him hidden from any Tarakava reinforcements that might show up. 

Once he'd taken a few moments to recover, he'd return to the fight...

OOC: In the interests of fairness I'll wait a few posts before having The Wyrm rejoin the battle. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick