ArmstrongYong the X-Wing

Your first Bionicle G2 set

I bought the Protectors of Ice and Jungle at the same time, and I believe I opened PoI first, so him, I guess.

AXKP5KC.png

I believe that I bought Tahu, Gali, the Protector of Earth, and the Protector of Stone altogether since those were the four that I liked the looks of more than any other. 

But I ensured that Tahu was the first that I built of those. 

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Tahu

. . . THE MASTAH OF FIYAAAAAAAAAAH!

Tahu Nuva was my first toa ever, and my third set overall, so I had to start with Tahu '15 for the new generation of sets.

Edited by YoYoSirRahka

Bought Pohatu and Korgot at the same time, but built Pohatu first. Pohatu was my first Toa Nuva (not my first set, but still my first Nuva) and was one of my favorite characters from G1. He had to be first.

Plus, I really like the Kakama, so having the new iteration of it was kinda top of my list. :P

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I, uh, still haven't bought any.

*flees from the Bring Bionicle Back-ers*

• Upvote 1

I still believe we can live forever
You and I we begin forever now

I still believe in us together
You and I we're here together now

Tahu, Kopaka, The Lord of Skull Spiders, and the Protector of Ice were the first sets I got back in December 2014. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

My girlfriend got me Tahu for Christmas... about ten years after I gave her Toa Nokama for her birthday when we were in 8th grade. :) 

• Upvote 7

I had ordered all thirteen sets from this year's winter wave off the online LEGO shop, so I got all of them at the same time. Because of that, I'd say Tahu was my first G2 set since I built him first.

I got Tahu, Kopaka, Lewa and Pohatu all together. I wanted to get Gali over Lewa but she wasn't in stock yet at the time.

Built Kopaka first since the original was my first BIONICLE set in general.

I bought the Protectors of Ice and Jungle at the same time, and I believe I opened PoI first, so him, I guess.

Dude. Same exact thing here.

I wanted to get Tahu, since he was my first set back in 01, but the store only had all the protectors at the time so I grabbed them all

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I got the new Kopaka first. 

My first G1 set was Tahu Mata because red is my favorite color. After I got into the story side of things Kopaka quickly became my favorite character, so when G2 came along I had to get him first.

Pohatu for me (it was either him pohatu or gali since toys'r'us didn't have anything else and kopaka was more expensive than anticipated) later i got PoI and my friend bought me kopaka as early birthday gift(its in december) while he bought 2015 ccbs darth vader for himself

qs3135.jpg

Protector of Water and Protector of Jungle. I think I built Water first, but I'm not sure.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I think the first set I spent money on this year was Onua, Master of Earth. I just had to get my hands on that unique and appealing build.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

My first sets are Tahu, Gali, Kopaka, Pohatu, Onua, all of the Protectors, and the Lord of Skull Spiders at once. I got them at a local Toys R' Us market in June because I finished my school year and I was so excited that Bionicle came back.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I think the first set I spent money on this year was Onua, Master of Earth. I just had to get my hands on that unique and appealing build.

I quite like Onua and it's one of my favorite in the wave, but I get Skull Warrior first because Onua and the other toa's is not available in my nearest Toy R Us store.

Edited by ArmstrongYong

My first sets were Lewa and Pohatu. My first build was Pohatu. He's still my favorite out of the 2015 sets even though I own all of the Masters now.