BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

What, no Romans? 

Ahem. Are you forgetting moi?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I knew someone was going to make that joke.

• Upvote 3

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I always thought that pre-existing/natural Av-Matoran were silly. They cheapened the whole element, the same way finding out "Makuta" were a species cheapened The Makuta. Call me old fashioned, but those were always my thoughts.

And my thoughts, in this case, are reason enough for y'all to expect not to run into Matoran - really, any beings at all - of Light/Shadow in the BZPRPG except as the products of exceptional circumstances.

Edited by Nuju Metru
  • Upvote 4

test2.png

no we mean the actual competent italian peninsula romans

sorry 

Funny thing is, I actually do have Italian heritage, on my grandfather's side. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And if that wasn't enough for one day, I am pleased to present:

kentoku_sig.jpg

The official map of the Kentoku Archipelago!

And a version with the major islands labelled.

This was a collaboration between me and the amazing artistic skill of Vezok's Friend, whom I would like to thank for giving his time and effort to turn my very boring-looking lineart into this beautiful image.

If there's sufficient demand, I'll make a third version with smaller relevant landmarks (clan settlements, minor islands etc) labelled. Please PM me with any such landmarks you'd want to see included.

Yay!

I've been waiting a while for this and it's seriously beyond expectations.  So purty. :3

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I'm surprised people the more ambitious people in Kentoku haven't just been using the other islands as private bases. 

I always thought that pre-existing/natural Av-Matoran were silly. They cheapened the whole element, the same way finding out "Makuta" were a species cheapened The Makuta. Call me old fashioned, but those were always my thoughts.

And my thoughts, in this case, are reason enough for y'all to expect not to run into Matoran - really, any beings at all - of Light/Shadow in the BZPRPG except as the products of exceptional circumstances.

True, but you can't deny the reveal of Takua actually being an Av-Matoran all along was kinda nice.

And I think we all knew you were already old-fashioned, given the whole setting. :P

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

Rap was non-canon. Your argument is irrelevant. 

The Piraka were the first canister villains to have their own distinct personalities, though, so in a way, they fit in with the nostalgia thing.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Timageness speaks truth. 

Sweet map! Looks really great. A little less archipelago-y than I imagined it, but still a really cool image.

I was always confused about Nektann in the actual canon. It's apparently a name for both a Skakdi warlord and the little robots in the VNOG... so that's interesting and not confusing in any way. At least there's only one type in the RPG... right?

And I refuse to believe Takua is dead. The master of light couldn't die... right?

Then again you nutters already killed off Matoro too so this is already one crazy wackbob universe.

Edited by Banana Gunz
  • Upvote 1

But... Matoro died in canon as well. 

I didn't even know about either Nektann until Bionicle Stars. 

Like I said, I learn something new every day.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I still hope we see at least one confirmed Av-Matoran, though.

I don't.

It would set a precedent. If one matoran is confirmed as an Av-, then people will lobby for more, then the whole race. Things are fine without light or shadow matoran, and we can do without adding aspects solely for the nostalgic or fancy factor of their addition. If you want those things, write a fanfic. That's my take.

• Upvote 1

^

I agree. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick