Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Esao (Pala-Koro)"You do know that if I did serve Makuta, I wouldn't have any qualms about killing an ally just to gain your trust, right?" Esao asked in reply; he definitely had her pegged as a rookie by now, but she had a fighting spirit in her, and with Nova lost in any number of little mini skirmishes, he'd need a partner. At the very least, he could give her some tips that she could use to fight off real sieges at some point in the future. Shrugging, he gestured for Avya to move, already turning on his heel."Whatever. Here. Walk beside me; it gives me the comfort of knowing you can't backstab me, and you the certainty that I won't be able to backstab you."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KuhrinThe bolt struck Kuhrin at point blank range, causing him to fall back. Again, he turned his fall to his advantage, using his arms to propel himself into a back flip. Upon landing, he took out his shield and lunged, attempting to bash Vompran's torso with it.
I.C. Vompran crossed his arms in front of his torso and braced for impact, the shield slammed into his arms, not causing him much physical damage, but unfortunately knocked him over.

elementalussal.png

IC: [brawl inside middle of village]Frii'Glokk ducked below the shots and unleashed two of his own at Shinn.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:Ankt ~Outside the Village~

Ankt looked at Zenix strangely. "Resist? Resist what? I 'aint resisting nothing." He decided to stay out of Zenix's Gladii's range, using his spear's superior length to it's advantage. He stabbed weakly at Zenix, a move that would be easily parried/blocked.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Seeking a task, Cy mounted the wall, and loaded a weapon he had not used in a while. His sling. Whirling a rock above his head, Cy unleashed it against one of the attackers outside the wall-Echelon. He ducked behind one of the battlements, unsure as to how many projectiles might be lobbed back at him. In preparation, he loaded another stone.

IC (Echelon)Echelon was scanning the battlements for any further projectiles - it seemed he had become the target for a great many of the defenders' ranged attacks - and so spotted the slinger. A Juggernaut's hand rose and caught the stone, the massive fingers folding around the pebble before dropping it harmlessly to the ground.As he did so, the lapse in concentration allowed Tupua to send the second Juggernaut charging back at Echelon. Exactly as he'd planned.As the Skakdi approached, he re-exerted his control over it, stopping it right in front of him. The two Skakdi were now directly beside their master, and as such Echelon had the upper hand in terms of control (distance reduced the effectiveness of a Tryna's animation). Moving the two Undead Skakdi around him, he simply waited. Until he regained the use of his elemental powers or someone else got rid of his fellow Tryna-user, Echelon's effectiveness was greatly reduced. Still, he was confident enough that Ambages' plans would be put into effect soon...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Deven FastslicerDeven was about to shout the last part of his power word when Burke took over. Burke was Deven's name for the murderous, stubborn, and all around awful mood he got into at times. A malicious smile spread across his face, and he charged ECHELON, his blade spinning faster.OOC:: Can't use bold...

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Jomar"Hey bozo!" he yelled, not to anybody in particular, but it seemed that the insult was addressed at the FoM. He picked up his baseball which had bounced back to him because it hit the wall. "Is anybody up for some baaaaaaasebaaaaaaaaaaaaall?!" He hit the baseball again and it went flying at Echelon.IC: LeldaAs Jomar hit his baseball, Lelda roared a third time and and charged the FoMOOC: Lelda open for interaction

IC (Echelon)Rolling his eyes, Echelon had his Skakdi catch the baseball. The massive fist crushed the small leather ball, its crumpled remains falling to the ground. As Echelon turned to the noise of a whirring saw-like weapon, he saw a maniacal-looking being charging at him.The Dark Toa moved one of his Skakdi in to intercept. Unless the Vortixx was very brave or very stupid, he would think twice before attacking the towering, armoured Undead that stood squarely in his path.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Mevi [Near Aurum by the wall]A stream of curses rather unfitting a Ta-Koronan guard erupted from the red Matoran as she was flung backwards by a piece of flying metal. Her shield was taking some heavy hits, and had already become severely dented. Ina moment of spite Mevi spat after Aurum, but retreated. The Aukati would handle him.Instead, the Akaku-wearing scout decided to find someone else to flank, and passed by a hut just as it exploded into a shower of rock and debris. A large pebble was inches from crushing her head as it passed, and the shockwave of the blast was enough to make her stumble. She whirled to look at the source of the lobbed projectile, but saw nothing. Instead, she spotted the gruesome shape of a Parakuka-latched Matoran sitting on the ground just inside the far wall.Almost freezing in her tracks, Mevi's gaze darted around to find help."Another Parakuka-beast!" she shouted, to anyone who would hear. "Inside the walls already!"IC: Madrihk [Pala-Koro gate area --> HQ]Chaos. Absolute chaos. Refraining from attempting another attack at the Parakuka Vorok had managed to mess with, Madrihk turned his attention to the gate once more. The ice was still being cracked, though the worst damage had been repaired by an ally and the most powerful attacker had apparently been shooed away. Suddenly, however, a bolt of impact vision blew the damaged ice sheet to smithereens, sending a rain of frozen shards flying inwards. Before they had moved more than a meter, however, Madrihk's focus on his element and his creation halted them in mid-air. With another exertion of his will, the Toa of Ice sent the makeshift icicles hurling in the other direction, making it appear as a sudden shotgun blast of ice originating from the open gate.Without stopping to see if they hit anything, Madrihk turned and went further into the village. The recently exploded hut had put a sudden reminder in his head: Protect the base! Sure, the gate might be open, but so long as the Vortixx tech still worked it would keep the brunt of the elemental attackers at bay. Pala-Koro was naturally enough far better equipped to protect itself against brute force towards its walls than it was against forces of nature raging in its midst."Keep the gate locked down!" he shouted at warriors as he passed. "If they want in, make sure they pay the toll in blood! As long as we hold this village, they will tire eventually!"Bursting into the HQ with sword in hand, Madrihk elicited a gasp from some of the civilians huddled within."I'm the leader here, remember?" he said to them. "Don't worry, we'll fend off these attackers soon enough. Just keep this HQ safe at all costs!"He turned his head to Aparangi."Everything in order here?" he asked. "We might have to seal this place off in rock, just to keep the civilians safe. Shots are flying everywhere, I don't know how long it will take before some manages to get a fireball in here!"Of course, Madrihk kept his mouth shut about the fact that he didn't care one bit about a few Matoran so long as the nullifier tech was preserved. Aparangi would not know about the machinery, and he didn't need to either. The ILF leader just hoped he could get people to do as he wanted as quickly as possible.

OOC:: Vortixx. Easy mistake.IC: Deven paused, and slashed at the Skakdi's stomach. Any attempt to grab the weapon would result in its hand being sliced to bits. He felt the familiar onrush of a personality swap, and grinned as the quarterstaff master Little John took over.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Echelon)"How unimaginative."The Skakdi brought its axe down in a block, the metal handle hooking into the blades, jamming them. Losing no time, Echelon had the Juggernaut perform a powerful swing of its axe, which should send the Vortixx flying.The assailant should consider himself lucky. If he attacked again, Echelon would not be so merciful.

Ooc: Ooh, a perfect instance!Ic: The Peer dropped his guise as soon as Madrihk had finished uttering his sentences: The perfect opportunity had come. The leader was in the room and now he coul kill two birds with one stone. The ILS (as he still knew it) was about to suffer the worst blow it could ever have in the timeframe of a few seconds.With a swift move unexpected from the elderly matoran, the peer swung his arms and threw the cartography table to the side. The sudden action elicited shocked turns of heads from both Aparangi and Madrihk, just what the peer wanted from them: Their faces. The glass vials of fluid were already en route to the toa's faces when they saw the sight, but there were more on the way. The Peer had taken a shotgun approach and lobbed two more vials to the floor before the toa; the fumes would rise and do damage where the aimed vials would possibly fail. As soon as the toa inhaled the toxic fumes ofthe liquids they would begin to tremble and seize up.The Peer quickly tossed the bookshelf down as well with a loud crash before slipping down through the cleverly hidden hatch. He knew exactly where it was; he had seen the blueprints long before Mahdrik ever approved of them. The trivial objects in his way did not deter him in the slightest and served well as diversions rather than as blockades. The thin door slapped behind him as he slid down the short ladder like a punk streetwise kid and landed in a crouch; his appearance and mannerism was hardly becoming of his actual capabilities, clearly.Without waiting a beat he reached for the wall in a dark part and punched a brick that gave way to a small box; the stone was just a paper mache cover. He withdrew an axe and hefted it with one hand. Setting his eyes on the power cell, he charged at it and swung his new weapon. the sharp edge connected sharply with the fuel cell and it shattered before another swing smashed the interface of the generator. An snowling whirr told him the power field was diminishing and disappearing.****Outside the fighters were suddenly confronted with a breakthrough: Elemental discharges were immediately functional once more, fire conjured remained in existance and magnetism, previously suffocated, returned in full force. The Elemental energy disruption field was no longer operational. They could fight as they always wished to once more. But Echelon understood that the deal brokered by Ambages was not yet delivered.****The peer admired his handiwork for a split second before looking at the elecrtical generator. Slipping the axe to the wall beside him he held his keys out and selected a certain one before plugging it into an easily overlooked gap. It clicked and he turned the key clockwise; a plate opened up, revealing a panel that looked like little more than a beefed up and brighter iStone touchscreen.The Peer looked behind him; the trapdoor remained shut. The panel...He tapped hastily into the interface until a passcode bar appeared. He wasted no time to enter his code.

ROUNDABOUT_WAYS

Ambages.

Enter.

The interface flashed numbers at him. Ambages always was fond of numerology; his carreer pointed him towards a love of mathematics and how it worked with life, and he even had a code to use when communicating with certain people. It was how he was able to contact agents all across the island and give them directions, or in certain situations dictate things to the other Peers. This Peer understood the language and mentally translated it. It wasn't a countdown, it was a warning that the system had been initiating. The generator buzzed now, louder and louder, as it built up it's stored energy, ready to expell it. A coded questions appeared on the system screen:

BATTERIES FULL. EXPEL?

He tapped the corresponding button.

YES.

The batteries were discharged in a flash, from 400% capacity to 1% in less than a blink of an eye as electricity flooded through the circuits like a deluge from a vast dam that had shattered like a house of cards. The power flushed through the wires that connected all through the wall to each of the elemental energy nullification dispersers, but more importantly through certain bricks that had been specifically laid out. Bricks made of stralix powder composite.The effect was instantenous.****From all around the wall of the village explosions burst from the recesses in the metal and mortar. The solid metal coating on the wall blistered as if suddenly bloated by some magnificent baloon before bursting out, spewing debris and shrapnel outwards. Metal bars and concrete showered out and shotgunned at the village center and outwards into the field around the village, giving way to huge gaoping holes in the defenses of the village. Guards still stationed on the parapets of the village wall were suddenly catapuled off and tumbling to the ground, or killed by the explosions themselves. Flame and smoke billowed out, setting fire to trees and foilage all around. Ambages' guarantee for opened walls was delivered at last.****The peer could feel the rumble of his actions from underground. The earth shook from the sudden explosions all round and above him, a violent tribute to a plan laid peaefully in place. But the triumph was even sweeter for the peer with the knowledge that no one, not even Madrihk, knew of the plan. The only other men who knew of it's details was either dead or elsewhere: the Foreman and Ambages, respectively.But now that the deed was done, the Peer was confronted with another task: His freedom. But to do that he needed to ensure his escape route was open. He collected the axe in hand again and moved for the ladder. He would fight his way out if need be. His hope, however, was that Mahdrik and Aparangi were either dead or incapacitated by now. The rest would be easy.

Skrillex helped. A lot.Been a great fight Ghosthands. Thanks! I’ll get this written up well. Sorry to just bunny a bit, but I figured you wanted me to make the final blows ASAP. :/IC: Draeverian JoskiirA rough hewn table and chair set. The open door creaking slightly off its hinges from breaking and entering. No better sniping position than by the window where he sat, back pressed firmly into the sandstone wall. Zadron’s eyes flittered around the room, his breath expelled with a curse for the bowman on the wall blocking his shot. Snipers. A single shot determined their success or failure. “Here we go,” He silently mouthed, body tensing for the burst of speed he would need to perform his assassination. A silver flash flew across the night filled room. Zadron’s eyes barely caught the motion before he was thrust into the wall once more, his neck caught between the twin fangs of Rivet. He gasped, sucking air through his nearly crushed windpipe while furiously attempting to break free of sudden stranglehold. “Got ya’ punk/Ran out of luck/Take a word a warning/Never hide in the dark when the light’s don’t matter/I don’t need eyes to hear your teeth rattle//” Draeverian stood in the doorway, a ripped cloth across his wounded shoulder; a purple blush marketing his injury on the flax surface. Caught redhanded. Oh yeah, I’m good. He rushed forward----Calix blazing with full power----Night illuminated by a blind avenger----Metal echoing across the room with each--Step“How did?!” Zadron croaked, legs scrabbling against the floor as he attempted to use his shoulders to bend Rivet's prongs open and escape. I won’t make it! His eyes widened. Digestive fluids splattered the ground. He glanced down, seeing the activated kanohi of the toa who had won. “Rhymes aren't just lines/They're a way of life I can't deny/You think I can’t tell powder keg from a drop in the bucket/I sell a lot of it/ya’ it’s how I make my fame/how I got a name/You drop a bomb that loud it ain’t gonna’ make you proud/Just a piece of trash down the shoot and you’re to blame//” Draeverian spat his lyrics with spunk, each phrase smashing into Zadron’s oxygen deprived brain as Draeverian’s left fist had into his gut. The two stayed connected until the assassin’s eyes lolled. Removing his hand Draeverian stood and gripped Rivet’s hilt. Good move Drae. Next time don’t make me be the one to call your attention to the bomb. You had to perform more stunts than I care to remember back there. Smiling, Draeverian pulled her out of the wall, letting the vortixx slump to the floor -- limp hands. “You bet.”

Edited by Kughii

IC (Echelon)Echelon immediately noticed the difference the minute the Peer switched off the nullifiers. Fireballs, ice attacks, water jets - all suddenly passed unhindered past the walls.And that meant...Calling on his newly-returned powers with relish, he rose into the air, arms spread wide."Pala-Koro!" he intoned, his voice ringing out to the defenders, "you chose to go against Makuta, to walk in the light! And here - "The Dark Toa's eyes blazed in triumph."Here is your REWARD!"Even as the echoes of his ultimatum reached him, they were fulfilled. With a great rippling roar, explosions blossomed out from the fortified walls of the village. Balls of flame and bursts of rubble erupted into the night, momentarily flooding the surroundings with light as bright as day.The shockwave caught Echelon's robes, tossing them back behind him. His mask flickered with the reflections of a dozen infernos as he laughed, sharp teeth bared. He lowered himself to the ground gracefully, echoes of the blasts still reverberating through the jungle."Gentlemen!" he addressed the troops, "Advance!"

IC: SoniusAnd so it was in a desperate fight for survival that Sonius suddenly found himself. While still hunting for the vortixx sniper, he was suddenly catapulted off of the wall and was only able to survive by jabbing his fishing trident into the roof of a nearby building. Dropping to the ground, he saw a terrible sight: the walls had been literal been blown off and worse, the EE dampening fields seemed to be failing. If the ILF had a chance now, it was slim. "Ok," he whispered to himself. "Is this how it ends? The predator having become prey?" He grimly reached for his bow and notched five arrows to it. Seeing Lelda crawling towards him injured, he said "I'm not letting you die today. Get to safety!" As she got up and started running as best she could, Sonius turned back to the FoM. "This is the last stand," he said. "Last dance, last hurrah, is this what my life has come to?" He panted and looked at the FoM with a desperate look. A single tear fell from his face to the ground. Then, rage his being never knew flooded through him. He raised his bow, activated his Sanok, and let fly. "It's just you and me scum!!!" he roared as arrows ripped through the air, one for Echelon, one for Zenix, one for Aurum, one for Kuhrin, and one for Bartan. The arrows flew at the five targets even as a sonic blast guaranteed to deafen any of the FoM within it's area through specific targeting followed the projectiles.OOC: Meaning: Echelon, Zenix, Kuhrin, Bartan, and Aurum are about to be headshotted. A sonic blast that will deafen your FoM char is following behind. If you don't want to be deafened, GET THE KARZ OUT OF THE WAY!!! ILF members will not be affected

Edited by Constructman

IC- Verak - Clearing Outside Pala-KoroShocked, Verak paused and took a few steps backwards. He had greatly underestimated his opponent. His slash had been more playful than anything else. He expected faster reflexes from her. He had never expected his blade to get that far into her side... Aexias' frightening first impression was dispelled. She was slow. Probably didn't fight for a living. And not a worthy opponent. Beating her would be easy and childishly simple.So he didn't try. He smiled and walked towards her, sheathing his blade. "Sorry about that, sister. Thought ye might be able to fight properly. Take a good swing or two. I deeply apologize. Seeing as ye can't beat me, I won't fight ye. So how about I go have fun with the Makuta followers, while ye go an' do whatever it was ye were payed to-"He was cut off when the night sky was lit up in flames, and the wall of Pala-Koro exploded outwards, raining huge pieces of debris down upon the combatants. The shock was near deafening - he very was glad he was far away from Pala-Koro - and he could feel the force shake the ground beneath his feet, sending tremors up through his frame. Then he looked up. A large, burning section of the wall was arcing down towards them. Dodging it normally was child's play for him. But Aexias- if she couldn't move out of the way of his blade, there was no way she'd dodge this burning rock.So without a half-second's pause, he took two quick steps forwards, then jumped, trying to tackle the Skakdi out of the way of the projectile.

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Alfon (Gate Area)Luckily, no one intercepted Alfon on his way to the forge, saving him a lot of time. Upon his arrival, he burst in searching for whatever decent weapon laying around, something sharp preferably. There wasn't much but most of Ackune's metalwork wasn't the cheap stuff that would break easily. With one quick scan of the area, he settled for a regular, double-edged steel sword as a substitute. It felt nice in his hand, light but with enough weight to lop a person's head right off of their neck in one powerful sweep of the arm. There was no time to fully test it out in such a crisis so he'd have to experiment on the battlefield. Having spent enough time in the blacksmith's home, he closed the door upon exiting and rushed back to the battlefield, seeing duels continuing to rage on and the gate entry open.And then the world around him exploded. Fire accompanied with loud noises burst from the walls, completely and utterly demolishing the village's best defences. Pieces of debris, shrapnel and to Alfon's horror, bodies flew. What appeared to be an arm blackened to a crisp landed nearby as he stood awed, baffled, unable to comprehend it all. The sight was too devastating to bear, hitting right where it hurt."Son of a..."OOC: Viloz from Ko-Wahi. He's not here to join the fight.IC: Viloz (Outskirts of Pala-Koro)The transition from the frozen peaks of Ko-Wahi to the humid jungle of Le-Wahi was pleasant initially but as time passed, night took over and with it, complete and utter darkness. In the forest, that aspect gave him the creeps. You could barely see a few feet in front of you, all kinds of vicious Rahi emerged at this time of the day and your imagination played tricks on you. After several attempts to move on, involving cuts and bruises from tripping, branches whipping him in the face and running into trees, the lonesome Skakdi gave up and set up camp for the night. He sat there, munching on dried fruits and nuts by a small fire, uncurling his toes as they heated by the flames. It wasn't until a loud booming noise and the shaking of the ground caught his attention, a sound which could not be mistaken for a simple trick of the mind. Instinctively, he snatched his sword and assumed a battle stance, watching his surroundings for the slightest bit of movement. The noise continued for several seconds off in the distance and once it finished, he attuned his ears to listen more intently, now hearing voices, the clang of metal and whatnot. A battle of huge magnitude raged on nearby. It probably wasn't the wisest thing to do, especially since curiosity killed the cat yet Viloz packed his things and left behind the camp-fire. As he vigilantly crept closer and closer, sounds became clearer, movements beyond the trees appeared and light peered through their cracks. That was when he saw it. Rubble, smoke and fire surrounded a village while fights raged on and a small army advanced towards the settlement. Careful not to be heard, the warrior crouched low in a bush and watched from afar."What in the name of..."

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Ackune [Wall near gate]What else the Toa of Fire was going to say was cut off as the seemingly unmovable wall he was standing on was promply blown up. Well, it didn't exactly happen like that, more of a loud boom as the added metal plating peeled away like the skin of an over-ripe fruit. Not something you want to be standing on, except if you were a Toa of Fire. Explosions were right up his alley.Although, because of the split second delay in the time he felt the explosions start through his connection to fire and then raise his hands to try and lessen and control it, Ackune was only able to slightly decreace the impact of the explosion on the section of wall he was standing on. So instead of being completely blown to bits, the section of wall was just heavily damaged. However, this saved his life, probably along with Plagia's and anyone else next to him.Grunting from the the amount of energy it had taken to even lessen the explosion a bit, Ackune supported himself using his warhammer, having nearly been knocked over by the still quite powerful blast. At the moment, he was too stunned to do anything else.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Echelon)"Oh, please."Echelon raised an arm and effortlessly channelled his magnetism.All five arrows stopped in their tracks, rotated 180 degrees, and shot back at Sonius. Echelon winced as a sonic wave washed over him, temporarily numbing his ears, but he kept his attention on the arrows, guiding them inexorably back towards their caster by their metal tips.There was no way Sonius could dodge them all - and even if he did, he would be no match for the Dark Toa now that he had regained his powers.

IC, Zenix: "You attempt to resist the darkness- you fight against the inevitable. You fight for a lost cause. Give up now and I may spare your life!" The Toa of Blackfire easily parried Ankt's spear. Just then, explosions rocked about the village walls, and the tremors eventually stopped. Echelon ordered an advance, and, seeing an opportunity, Zenix began to move towards the village. He winced he was hit by a sonic wave which hurt his ears quite a bit, but he could still hear. Zenix sheathed one of his gladii and his free hand darkened as he summoned a ball of Blackfire. He looked over at Echelon and nodded.

With a swift move unexpected from the elderly matoran, the peer swung his arms and threw the cartography table to the side. The sudden action elicited shocked turns of heads from both Aparangi and Madrihk, just what the peer wanted from them: Their faces. The glass vials of fluid were already en route to the toa's faces when they saw the sight, but there were more on the way. The Peer had taken a shotgun approach and lobbed two more vials to the floor before the toa; the fumes would rise and do damage where the aimed vials would possibly fail. As soon as the toa inhaled the toxic fumes ofthe liquids they would begin to tremble and seize up.
IC: Madrihk [Pala-Koro HQ]A mask of speed had never been more handy than at that moment, for the moment the glass shattered on the floor, the pragmatic warrior recognized the traits of a poison bomb and disappeared in a blur. Another second, and he was outside. The screams of a civilian Vortixx told him he had made the right choice. Whatever was in that tube, it was lethal. The Toa of Ice knew that there was no way of getting back in without risking being poisoned, and that the Matoran would be done messing with the generators by the time they could. Thus, he threw a blast of ice through the doorway, towards the barely-visible hatch in the corner. Whoever was down there would find it hard to get back up.Barely half a minute later again, the village seemed to explode around him. Madrihk was surprised - but not entirely dumbstruck - to see the walls being blown apart, evidently from the inside. The generators had been overloaded, and that... no. There was something more. There were holes even in the places where the Vortixx tech had not been installed, and that meant that someone must have deliberately...Something clicked in Madrihk's brain. Ambages had of course been way too cooperative, even for someone who wanted the island safe from Makuta. The triumphant cries of Echleon outside the walls only confirmed his theory: The Matoran was in league with the accursed Followers. The HQ hardly mattered anymore, but luckily it was in the center of the village. Madrihk had managed to stay unscathed from the explosions.He ignored the headquarters building, speeding back towards what had once been the main gate. The walls were falling, their base broken. It did not matter who were on the inside or the outside anymore. All that mattered was to eliminate as many Followers of Makuta as possible."The walls are down, we cannot defend!" he cried as he passed the village again. "Kill them as quickly as possible! With me, take down their leaders!"The ILF leader dashed with sword in hand towards the magnetic Toa in the thick of it all. The Necromancer's mere presence seemed to call the others to arms, and so he had to fall, quickly. Madrihk clutched his blade as hard as he could in his new metal fingers, knowing that they would put him at a slight disadvantage... if he could be targeted. He kept his speed up, and channeled his ice energy through both his free hand and his blade. If he was lucky, the chill would make it less magnetic. But what did he know of physics?With Echleon momentarily distracted, he dodged the blow of an undead Skakdi at high speed, moving his blade towards the black and green Toa's back.

IC:There were some things, that one could only learn through years of experience and dedicated training. How to correctly assess a situation and properly react was one such thing. An Aparangi had had experience. Well over a thousand years worth of it. And in that time he had trained, any chance that he had gotten. Trained, to sharpen his skills with his strange shapeshifting power and his mask, until they became something more than just knowledge:They became instinct.And it was only thanks to that, that he managed to activate his Hau just in time to shield himself against the vial of easily breakable glass the old man had suddenly hurled at him. It shattered against the shield of the mask and the liquid content instantly began to vaporize. His mind raced. Acid? Poison? Whatever it was, it didn't belong in your longs. Aparangi drew in a sharp breath and held it. But despite the minimal exposure, he still felt the effect of whatever the Matoran had mixed into this poison. He could feel tremors running down the length of his arms and his spine. Not like this. He registered explosions going off outside, but his ears were not transmitting the noise correctly. It was as if he was listening through cottonballs. He blinked, as his eyes threatened to lose their focus and his knees gave way. But he still held his breath. He would not go down like this. Not like this. With incredible effort, he forced himself to crawl forward. And eventually, he managed to reach the overthrown desk.He placed his plams on it, forcing his body upward. He almost thought he would black out then, but he did not. In fact, his vision started to clear again. Whatever had been in the vials, it was highly reactive to vaporize so quickly; and just as quickly, it dispersed again. And as the tremors in his hands died down, another feeling rose within the leader of the Aitua: anger. And he knew just what to do with it.Still not entirely sure of his footing, but with enough balance to hold his own, he retreated into the shadows of the corner. He didn't have to wait long. Just a moment later, he heard footsteps coming up the ladder. The Toa's hand seemingly burst open, as he shifted his arm into a larger, beast-like appendage, with long, sharp claws. His eyes narrowed. The trap-door in the floor began to open again. An then it was open, the figure of the old man just appearing in the opening. Sure, he would have looked around, would have made sure his attack had been a success before making his escape. He was no fool and would have made sure to get away clean...if Aparangi had given him the time to take a look around. The Toa jumped forward, fast, as the paralyzing effect wore off more and more; and seized the old man by the neck, yanking him out of the hidden door and slamming him against the wall with his back. With his free hand he blocked the hand holding the axe."Clever." the dark Toa snarled, his red eye glowing fiercly. "But not clever enough."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Kethrye [The Wall]~Kethrye turned his head towards Plagia and Ril. "Okay this is what we do-"Boom.- - - -Kethrye regained consciousness a few moments later, ears ringing from the blast. He stumbled to his feet, wincing from the pain. The Toa's armor was pitted and blackened from the the shrapnel from blast, and blood leaked from a few minor cuts beneath. Need to get that patched up, he thought. Preferably soon. His axe was strew a couple of bio from the Toa-size outline he had made in the mud, having been blown out of his hand. What. . . happened? Kethrye thought, taking a few staggering steps and and returning the weapon to his grasp. What happened. He shuck his head and strode over to join Madrihk, fingers wrapped tightly round his axe's handle. Now, you've made me angry.- - - -Feongulf and Voriki were both momentarily dazzled by the destruction that flashed across from the far side of Pala-Koro. Feongulf recovered first"He did it! Mr. Mild-mannered-architect actually did it."Feongulf said as she broke into a chuckle, drawing both her blades an prepare to charge. That's a surprise.Chuckling, however was not something thing that keeps your location hidden very well, and it Voriki swung his head around to star into the Fe-Matoran's eyes. He rose an eyebrow at the cloaked being, something told him that, whoever she was, she was not on his side."Who," said he. "the Karzahni are you, then?"

Edited by BenLuke-116

OOC: This just gets better and better!IC: Aurum - Argentum - Slate - JLAurum instantly knew when the Followers of Makuta would win when the walls blew up. Shrapnel flew his way, and he tried his hardest to absorb the metal and create metal walls around him. A piece of stone glanced off his left leg, pain jolting up, but he ignored it. Suddenly, the metal vibrated, Aurum clasping his hands over his ears so as to not hear the sonics boom that was slightly weakened by the metal.He leapt out, and all of the metal shield flew towards him again, his shield recreated. He turned to Optimus, his illusions long since despelled. "You will remember me. Good game, noob."And he ran towards the true sight of battle, ready to wage destruction for reconstruction.====Argentum instantly knew when his powers over the wall came back when blasts of magnetism were unleashed. He levitated above the wall, his weapons re-sheathed themselves, and this became a battle of wills.He looked to all of the Followers of Makuta, outside the gate. This included Echelon's undead. A powerful magnetic push was sent that way.===Through the corner of his eye, Slate saw a puddle of toxic. He turned, running, towards the gates.====JL had been watching for quite some time. He had no elemental powers, so he had decided to wait it out, help out when help is most needed. It wasn't like him, but he thought of the ILF as strong enough to fend off something like this.However, something told him the Makuta were actually pretty planned out about this when the walls exploded. All around them, the followers cheered in triumph, finally using their powers again. JL smiled. Little did they know, this would also be their downfall.He couldn't actually discern who was on whose side right now - Except for one black armored Toa and his 2 rotten superlumberjacks. Pulling out his sword, he focused, and sent a blast of electricity to one of Echelon's undead minions.-----IC: ShinnShinn flew away, letting the bullets pass him. He went just in time, seeing a Toa fight against gas before the walls exploded. If he'd been any closer, he might have got knocked down.He saw Madrihk enter what he assumed to be the leadership HQ. He flew over, well away from the toxic gas but in shouting distance. "Why?" He asked, "Why do you keep on struggling, when your cause, ideals, are evil?"

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Leah, not the least bit tired from the walk through the jungle, but feeling exhausted from the overall events of the day, nodded pleasantly at each of the other members of Stannis' companions, who were looking at her, now that they were all assembled in one spot and obviously curious about the new addition to the team."It is an honor to join you on such an important quest, friends. I am Leah, first tamer staff sergeant in the Gukko force. I am sure you have quite a few questions for me...so ask, I will try to answer them as best as I can."
IC: "You wouldn't happen to have six Gukko going spare would you?" Lepidran asked, "Treading the path of wisdom and endurance to prove our worth through suffering is all very well, but being able to quick-fly to our destinations would make things much more fast-easy."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:Ankt

"What? Oh... Nah, you got me all wrong man. I ain't fighting you 'cause I don't agree with-" Que explosion and Zenix running away. "Oh, that little sonofa... Running away? Now that's unforgivable." Ankt followed Zenix, his mask glowing a bright grey as he activated his Pakari. He was done playing nice. Being in great shape had it's advantages, especially when fighting against people who tended to run. That meant he could run faster and longer than most. Using his speed to his advantage, he quickly caught up to Zenix and stabbed at the Toa of Blackfire's leg with his spear, a attack from behind that was fueled by a Pakari and great natural strength. Zenix hopefully noticed something that allowed him to get out of the way, 'cause there was no way he could block/parry this attack without getting hurt.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Xerov (Outside Pala-Koro)My ears are ringing.That's the first thing I notice. The second is that I'm on the ground, and the third is that I'm on fire.Pulling my knife out of the bark of the burning tree and patting out the fire, I rush towards the walls of Pala-Koro, planning to get my pistol back...Only to find them replaced by piles of shrapnel and debris. "No, no, no..."I spend a few seconds trying to look into the debris, to pick out my pistol. Just as I'm giving up hope I spot it, not too far from me, and try to grab it. Just touching it burns my fingers slightly, so I wrap the sleeve of my jacket around my hand and use it to pick up the pistol and put it in my pocket.I carefully return to the battlefield, trying to stay away from trees and where the ILS' defenders can spot me.I notice Echelon, deflecting several arrows. That would mean that his powers are back...Instead of rushing to his side, I continue retreating. No point in suicide when we've already won.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:Tupua gasped. He had no idea what in Mata Nui's name had just happened. But what he saw clued him in pretty fast. Explosions, fire. The walls had come down. And he alongside them. He did not know how the followers of Makuta had managed this, but he did not care either. He had to get back up, get back on his feet, get back in the fight, to help defend this village and these people he literally knew nothing about, aside from them being the good guys, and the attackers being bad. There was a sort of comfort in that. The less you knew about groups of people, the easier it was to see them in black or white. And in this case, the black was of an intense darkness he had not felt in ages.The Toa tried to move and whinced in pain. He was covered in splinters, burns and his shoulder had been popped out of its socket from the impact when he had landed. He tried moving his other limbs. All attached, all working, all hurting like Karzhani. But his shoulder was the worst. Pressing his teeth together, Tupua reached across his chest, slipping his hand under his shoulder-armor, placing his hand firmly on his deltoid. Then he yanked.His scream of pain was swallowed up by the screams of warriors charging and the wounded and dying all around. But his shoulder was back where it belonged. He lay still for a few more seconds and sure enough, his healing power kicked in, dulling the pain searing through his left arm and allowing him to focus back on the battle. He rolled over on his side and saw the bodies of dead Matoran lying there, killed by the explosion of the wall next to them.Using his good arm, the Toa stood up, looking around. He spotted a few bodies more. Then he looked over to where the warriors of the ILF were rushing to meet the followers of Makuta head on, Madrihk in the thick of things, facing the necromancer and his juggernauts. Those in turn were knocked back by another Toa he did not know. Excellent. The dark Toa reached out with his own mask, once more trying to wrestle control of the behemoths away from Echelon.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: KuhrinKuhrin was knocked off his feet by the explosion, cutting short his attack on Vompran. He instinctively shut off all sound coming his way to protect his hearing from the onslaught of sound coming his way, and held his shield up to defend against the fire and debris (which also, conveniently, saved him from a sound-based attack and an arrow). All the burning ash he inhaled was almost nothing after living and riding the lava waves in Ta-Koro for a thousand years as a Matoran.Using the distraction to his advantage, the Toa clambered to his feet, ran a short distance and grabbed his sword. Shortly after getting his grip he was knocked off his feet once more by a powerful magnetic push from somewhere nearer to the village; in the darkness he couldn't see who had sent it.In response he charged back to the battle, calling upon his elemental power over sound to emit an ear-splitting roar on Vompran.IC: DesukaBeyond Kuhrin's range of vision (especially in this darkness) was the monster that had once been Desuka. Inside its head was a battle for control of the body between the Toa of sonics and the Kraata-like creature latched on to his back.It was running towards the light and fire and screaming and what it somehow knew was the scent of blood. In under a minute, the beast was at Pala-Koro. All it saw was a hunting ground. Anyone who was in its way was prey.The beast saw a Toa (Alfon) and pounced, diving at him with its claws and teeth bared in an attempt to disable them in one fell swoop.OOC: Oh hey TX, been a while :P

IcSonius simply waved his hand and stared down Echelon. He didn't say anything but his look said it all: You still lost because youu couldn't defeat our hearts. He raised his metal free atatl, aimed at Echelon, and as he threw the spear, another power scream eruipted from his throatJomar saw the wall collapse. He saw the wall of incoming FoM. It was a hopeless battle.now; the best he could do was report back to Zharuk. He activated his kakama and dashed awayOOC Jomar to Onu

IC:Sure, he would have looked around, would have made sure his attack had been a success before making his escape. He was no fool and would have made sure to get away clean...if Aparangi had given him the time to take a look around. The Toa jumped forward, fast, as the paralyzing effect wore off more and more; and seized the old man by the neck, yanking him out of the hidden door and slamming him against the wall with his back. With his free hand he blocked the hand holding the axe."Clever." the dark Toa snarled, his red eye glowing fiercly. "But not clever enough."
Ic: The peer's face wasn't one of shock or surprise, but rather showed emotions of pity and sorrow. "I'm sorry, but if you think holding me here will stop anything, you're mistaken. There's a lot you don't understand or see, and trying to stop me from leaving isn't going to help you. If you mean to arrest me, then you'd best do it soon, because in a few moments this building will be blowing up. But my life is unimportant, Aparangi," he said deliberately. The Toa looked surprised that the matoran stranger knew his name. "What happened is just a part of a larger scheme, one that you can have a chance at unraveling if you don't kill me here. Killing me will not help you or anyone, but letting me live would be helpful to everyone. "So then, life to all or death to me?" It was a choice between a small victory or a huge breakthrough. But deep inside, beneath the elderly shell, the peer begged for life, sweet life. He did not want to go down the path of the other three former Peers and die. He did not want to be the one to bring the Four Peers down to Three. Life...