Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

We should make a team of Daedra rejects.
But... IC, there was no tryouts. The team is still being formed-Oh! You'd make a character who would go and get rejected IC. Okay. Seems boring to me though...
I was thinking more along the lines of a few of the character's who didn't get picked meeting up for different reasons.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

We should make a team of Daedra rejects.
But... IC, there was no tryouts. The team is still being formed-Oh! You'd make a character who would go and get rejected IC. Okay. Seems boring to me though...
I was thinking more along the lines of a few of the character's who didn't get picked meeting up for different reasons.
Oooh. That makes more sense.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Alright, I'm going to make a few more posts to get my characters to points where they can be bunnied along.In a couple of hours, I will be inactive for two weeks. Anyone who I'm interacting with, I apologize, but you'll have to either wait or bunny my character along.I'll need a recap when I get back.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I have noticed that people have a tendency to mispronounce the names of characters in this RPG. Well, no more. I have created a blog entry in which you can list all of your characters, along with the pronunciations of their names. You're all very welcome.But, back completely on-topic, I'm just checking if I'd be right to say that no-one is interested in the funny-evil group I suggested ages ago?- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Please, someone, kill Kulamus. I'M BEGGING YOU!
OK. Where is he?
Near the edge of Po-Koro.Also, could anyone who needs me to respond in Pala-Koro PM me with the post? Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC

(Stalav [Playing Go Ruki with Lumira: Outskirts of Le-Koro, Makuta's Revenge Inn and Tavern, table])

Stalav slides his card across the table. A small frown makes it's way across his lips after doing so. The Le-Matoran's eyes glance up at Lumira's before looking back down toward his own deck."Lewa?" he asks. For Makuta's sake, the Lewas were still in the deck...-Mef Man

What exactly would be the real-life equivalent of a Lewa?-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC

(Stalav [Playing Go Ruki with Lumira: Outskirts of Le-Koro, Makuta's Revenge Inn and Tavern, table])

Stalav slides his card across the table. A small frown makes it's way across his lips after doing so. The Le-Matoran's eyes glance up at Lumira's before looking back down toward his own deck."Lewa?" he asks. For Makuta's sake, the Lewas were still in the deck...-Mef Man

What exactly would be the real-life equivalent of a Lewa?-Void
Joker!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

See, the Jokers are the only cards you would normally take out of a deck, and the only ones people might groan about were they still in.An Ace, however, is needed for most, if not all, card games using such a deck.So, Joker. I didn't have to rely on the character's personality to make that assumption.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

A quick question: Can matoran receive donor parts? I was thinking that since my character has a severe case of frostbite, and will need (possibly) a limb amputated, can a donor limb replace it? Also, were there any NPC causalities in le-wahi during the nemesis fight to make the donor available?

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

A quick question: Can matoran receive donor parts? I was thinking that since my character has a severe case of frostbite, and will need (possibly) a limb amputated, can a donor limb replace it? Also, were there any NPC causalities in le-wahi during the nemesis fight to make the donor available?
I'm pretty sure that's not allowed. I believe the only way to replace a limb is with a mechanical version, and that still needs to be approved by Nuju. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

That is a highly advanced operation involving immunosuppressive drugs and all sorts of procedures. I don't think any of the island's doctors are close to doing that kind of thing yet.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

That is a highly advanced operation involving immunosuppressive drugs and all sorts of procedures. I don't think any of the island's doctors are close to doing that kind of thing yet.
At least, none of the sane ones. And the insane ones won't bother with the drugs, so you're gonna die.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

At least, none of the sane ones. And the insane ones won't bother with the drugs, so you're gonna die.- Vorex
Well, the insane ones probably don't even attach them correctly in the first place. You'd just plain die.But I digress.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

But attaching broken limbs isn't that big of a deal in Bionicle, the Toa Mata did it when they washed on shore. Still, I can see how it is not allowed. I'll stick to needing some fingers amputated, and doing it the old fashioned way. *starts sharpening steak knife*

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Better roleplay some trouble with adjusting to the new limb as well. You're lacking the natural muscle connections, you presumably have no feeling in a purely mechanical limb, and the psychological aspect of it may cause some interference.

And now I feel obligated to actually officially begin playing again. Guess I better get Sloth moving. :PAnyway, congrats, guys--and welcome to the Daedra! ^_^
I feel like having Skyra fight Sloth now...cause it would be just like old times...except that Skyra has a mark now so it would be different too.Yeah...I'm gonna have to do that...you don't even get a choice in the matter. =P
I wish you luck in your endeavors, my friend. :PBe warned, however: Decaia is armed again--and potentially more dangerous now than he was several months ago. Edited by X. Luxord

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~