Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yes, she was last seen alive being stabbed in the stomach by Zadron in Le-Koro's center square, screaming as she met her death

she almost deserved it, but i say she didnt because she didnt run after my PC once Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well none of us have powers, how about the WatchMatoran?No wait; picture this, the dark streets of Ta-Koro. A Po-Matoran smashes out of a armory, Toa Stone in hand. The guard are on his trail, and a chase begins through the city. Just as the criminal escapes the guard, a masked Fe-Matoran drops from the roof of a nearby building. As the Po-Matoran turns to face him the Fe-Matoran smashes the thief's mask and says, "I'm BaterraMatoran."

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Perhaps we should use the Matoran tongue to name the team. How about the Ka-Kal, Spirits of Great Power?(loosely translated) This would refer to how despite our Matoran size and power level, we are strong in will and mind. Plus it is easy to remember.

Edited by Tanma

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I have a fire Skakdi thats looking for some interaction. His affiliation is "Insane", so if there's any other loons out there that are interested in blowing things up/setting things on fire let me know :P

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

ThePatronSaintOfLostCauses

I've been gone for awhile. Thought I'd come back for the new fourms.

we should post boss battle music to listen to when in a big fight xDseriously

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

i was going to put the MNOLG onua vs infected lewa battle music on soundcloud and put it in my sig, so whenever there would be a battle, i would say to click the button in my sig to "enhance" the battle, but then i was unsure about those pesky "legal battles" if templar studios found out :P things are slow...

I asked Stannis's writer if it was okay, now we just have to wait. Until then we could analyze the only clues we have, Dece's visions and the defeated Nui-Rama/Infected Masks.

If we're talking about music, the Onu-Koro music from the MNOLG2 is my soundtrack for this game.

I ripped music from Bionicle: The Game like a year ago, link's been on my sig for a while actually...
That's cool and all, but like I said, I like the music from the second game. :P The Onu-Koro theme, with the mechanical hammering and percussion beat is simply amazing.

If we're talking about music, the Onu-Koro music from the MNOLG2 is my soundtrack for this game.

I ripped music from Bionicle: The Game like a year ago, link's been on my sig for a while actually...
That's cool and all, but like I said, I like the music from the second game. :P The Onu-Koro theme, with the mechanical hammering and percussion beat is simply amazing.
Ya, I'm pretty sure that they use the same song for both MNOLG and MNOLG2 don't they? I agree that it's a great theme though. I prefer Le-koro's music in the first game myself over everything else. Scratch that, normally I'll just listen to Thousand Foot Krutch... :biggrin: Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Noooo, totally different music, kthx. Anyway, any more serious ideas for the matoran team? Tuck, stay out of this. :P

You know, I just might make a Matoran to join you're team just so I can name the team S.W.A.TSweet Watermelons Are Tasty orSmacking Whenua Articulates Tickling ya, I'm out of ideas already.... Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I think you guys will get more ideas ones you really get into playing some action. Often the best names are found by chance. Sort of like in two towers: "Forth the three hunters!" That moniker was created at a moments notice in that context. Maybe that'll work for you as well. =)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I'm think of creating a Le-matoran with the mentally of a child. Maybe I'll make her Snelly's sister or something.

I did one of those. Except that she is a child, but has the mentally of a super-genius.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

i'd prefer you had the big delaay, give us time to stock up on thew big guns :evilgrin:EDIT: Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6 posts in le-wahi topic. keep it that wayedit: nevermind, somebody else posted D:i got a screenshot thoughhttp://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5252095

Edited by Black Six

Emzee's gone 'til the 8th. Do you think he'd mind if I bunny Vidar a little? We do need to continue our Makuta-given quest to murder the Chronicler's Company, after all.

It'd probably be better not to bunny staff characters, especially if you guys have important stuff to do.

Are there still bounties in this game?

Not officially, but if somebody wants to arrange something under the table...

test2.png

Emzee's gone 'til the 8th. Do you think he'd mind if I bunny Vidar a little? We do need to continue our Makuta-given quest to murder the Chronicler's Company, after all.

It'd probably be better not to bunny staff characters, especially if you guys have important stuff to do.

Are there still bounties in this game?

Not officially, but if somebody wants to arrange something under the table...
Do Matoran get paid under the table?

But I know what we have to do, and I don't think Emzee would want me to waste a whole week doing nothing while the rest of the plot progresses.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

"Blows dust from the keyboard and pops knuckles"It's been a while since I've typed on BZP...Hello, everyone, I'm Mef Man; some of you may remember me, but if you don't I used to roleplay from (about) October 2010 to April 2011. I've been thinking about starting back into the game and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what has happened in the major plot of the story.Thanks.-Mef Man

"Blows dust from the keyboard and pops knuckles"It's been a while since I've typed on BZP...Hello, everyone, I'm Mef Man; some of you may remember me, but if you don't I used to roleplay from (about) October 2010 to April 2011. I've been thinking about starting back into the game and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what has happened in the major plot of the story.Thanks.-Mef Man

Well it has rebooted, and we are now on Mata-Nui one hundred years after the Toa Mata failed to defeat Makuta. There are seven Koros, the six basic from 2001 and a pirate village in the Kuma islets. The only big news since then that all players should know, at least those in the seven Koro, is that Tamaru has been killed. Since he was one of the Chronicler's Company and might know something about Takua, this is major news. But that event only happened a few days ago real time, so you might only just hear of it.

I wasn't here for NBZPRPG 1, but there is no Xa-Kuta in this reality if that is what you mean. Also Joske is now a heroic Ta-Matoran and Makuta has Visorak, though he doesn't use them much.