Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

So... Is Tuck planning to visit Ta-Wahi anytime soon? :P

No, I kidnapped him, it isn't possible. Though if someone pays me enough, I might let him go....
You kidnapped Tuck? What the Karz? Where are you? I still have a spare char...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So... Is Tuck planning to visit Ta-Wahi anytime soon? :P

No, I kidnapped him, it isn't possible. Though if someone pays me enough, I might let him go....
How much do you want? It was raining treasure in Le-wahi a few weeks back, and my characters collected a bit...
*Ahem*. The Shadow might be interested in having Vakama as a hostage. Although I can't see how it'll fit into his plan... Or how he'll be able to be interested in anything while going 'insane'. Or is he going insane?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

We're waiting for Tuck. He had a reason to send us to the temple, but you are probably good to attack us. Black Mage will get angry if that Crystal Charm breaks again, though...

Who said I was going to attack you? :sly:This is Lohkar, remember. Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Without Tuck to let us into the temple, we're just as stuck as you. Your options, if you're sick of waiting, are attack or leave

Or make small talk amongst yourselves.

Small talk whilst underwater would be pretty impressive

If only my character had a Kaukau...... :P

Yeah I found the offline version of MNOLGII and went through the Temple of Purity already. At the bottom of G-6 is a reef that kind of leads upward into an air pocket. There's three doors blocking the temple proper. The riddles and slots are on the left side of the wall. Once you get in there's a walkway that leads to a platform in the middle of a pool of water. To the immediate right of the door as you get in the chamber proper is the water/sludge valve puzzle. There are four of the Toa heads trickling sludge/water(Three of them are sludge to begin with, one is water). To solve the puzzle you need to turn the valves until all four are trickling "Pure" water which in turn will cause the black sphere in the center of the room to become the Crystal of Purity.I haven't cracked the other five yet. Kongu and Tamaru just thrashed me in Kohlii (A depressing 0-14 loss) so I'm currently farming stats for now. Game is a little buggy as Taipu keeps vanishing on me so I can't grind Stamina which is a little frustrating. Every time he does that I have to go to Ga-Koro and then Onu-Koro and beat them both in Kohlii before he shows up in the mining tunnel and the Kohlii game itself is a little bugged with those two as they don't move and if Taipu gets the ball I'm kind of stuck as Hahli can't steal it from Taipu and he just stands there frozen and doesn't throw it. I'm working around it but it's slow going though.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

It's a three sequence hallway. First is the chamber with the divehole leading out into the deep ocean and a door with the riddle. Then a second door with the way leading behind you to the first and the way beyond heading to the third. After the Third door is the Temple Chamber proper. It's a little claustrophobic in there as the hallway is tall but exceptionally tight until you get into the main temple so too many characters in there may cause a traffic jam. The entrance is a little wider but I'd say about 8 Toa would comfortably fit in it. The main chamber would probably fit about 20 but people would end up in the pool of water. The hallway would be about 2-3 wide.Do note that this is the MNOLGII description. Tuck may have added more or adjusted the Temple in his notes.Now who kidnapped Tuck? I have all 7 of my Master Assassins standing by. We don't negotiate. We hunt down and kill those responsible. :evilgrin:

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

AHA! I was reading the ga-wahi topic, and i realized some puny toa of crystal was "carving" a fake charm....and then I thought, "bah, I dont care about those mercenary scum, I should focus on my character, nichou....... the carpenter...... who carves stuff out of wood.......*eureka moment* such as fake charms! *dances* "but alas, I am in po-wahi. but if any of you mercs.... want a proffesional carver..... you get the idea

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I agree. RL often does intervene and there are new games out to play. Running through Assassins Creed Revelations myself. Wasted two days doing nothing but the Mediterranean Defense Mini-game(replacement for the Assassin Recruit Missions from Brotherhood). Still continuing to waste time with it. XDWell... at least until someone decides to stir up trouble in Ga-Koro again and call on me to enforce the law. I still don't know how I got roped into that.

Hey, I take OFFENCE to that. I'm making fake charms to break into the temples. I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA FIRST!

MY matoran has years of experience, while black mage just found out his powers recently. 'nuff said

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

well there are still 5 other temples out there *sticks out tongue*and I'm sure i'll wind up bumping into you guys sooner of later, if you do the po-wahi temple next (turn left to the first giant head in the desert you see xD)

You know you should be ashamed of yourselves camping outside of the temples, though I'm privy to give Black Mage and Chimera a chance. Since they started first and probably have being waiting on Tuck the most.Anyways, I really need to send Noran to Onu-Koro.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Yeah I found the offline version of MNOLGII and went through the Temple of Purity already. At the bottom of G-6 is a reef that kind of leads upward into an air pocket. There's three doors blocking the temple proper. The riddles and slots are on the left side of the wall. Once you get in there's a walkway that leads to a platform in the middle of a pool of water. To the immediate right of the door as you get in the chamber proper is the water/sludge valve puzzle. There are four of the Toa heads trickling sludge/water(Three of them are sludge to begin with, one is water). To solve the puzzle you need to turn the valves until all four are trickling "Pure" water which in turn will cause the black sphere in the center of the room to become the Crystal of Purity.I haven't cracked the other five yet. Kongu and Tamaru just thrashed me in Kohlii (A depressing 0-14 loss) so I'm currently farming stats for now. Game is a little buggy as Taipu keeps vanishing on me so I can't grind Stamina which is a little frustrating. Every time he does that I have to go to Ga-Koro and then Onu-Koro and beat them both in Kohlii before he shows up in the mining tunnel and the Kohlii game itself is a little bugged with those two as they don't move and if Taipu gets the ball I'm kind of stuck as Hahli can't steal it from Taipu and he just stands there frozen and doesn't throw it. I'm working around it but it's slow going though.

I've got into the Temple of Creation. It's pretty cool :DI'm having trouble with a glitch that one of the Onu-Matoran (the one whose sluice is in a crevice) doesn't seem to let me help him. Thus I can't get his charm.I've found all the temples, including Peace (which can be rather difficult), but have only actually got into Creation.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Cheers for the accurate description Kalama. Do all the three doors open at once or do we need three separate things to open them?Count yourself lucky, Bulik, I never got out of Ga-Koro. I went into that flaxmaker persons hut and couldn't get out again

This. This is the bane of my MNOG II experience. Went into a hut, got stuck in that black room with a red circle on the ground and voila. Nothing.I am guessing Katuko could be right with his Skyrim assessment and Tucky. The game...it is rather...addicting...XD

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Cheers for the accurate description Kalama. Do all the three doors open at once or do we need three separate things to open them?Count yourself lucky, Bulik, I never got out of Ga-Koro. I went into that flaxmaker persons hut and couldn't get out again

This. This is the bane of my MNOG II experience. Went into a hut, got stuck in that black room with a red circle on the ground and voila. Nothing.I am guessing Katuko could be right with his Skyrim assessment and Tucky. The game...it is rather...addicting...XD
I once had the door and various pieces of furniture fail to appear, leaving me locked in my own hut :P

Dear all in the ta-koro hospital: YEAH, my arm is much better. Karz, I have a flu...I should be getting around to writing up and posting Kriigata's wake-up (and maybe a multi-hour skip in time) sometime today, most likely in the early-late evening. Thanks everyone for being civil enough to patiently do push-ups. :P--Kughii

Hey, only one of them is doing pushups waiting for that! xPHonestly can't wait to see what happens when she does wake up. If Hau and her recognize each other...Well...I'll make this concise: Other chars in Ta-Koro, expect a fight coming your way. And yes, that pertains to all of ye. XP-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.