Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Percy:

Stars exploded in front of his eyes as he fell to the ground.

"Ow.... anyone get the number of that transport?" He said, standing up shakily.

OOC: Sorry for the late response.

IC: Pyre - Gym

"Transport? What transport?"

Pyre attempted to smash the handle of his blade into Percy's side, following up with a quick attempt to punch his chest in a final blow.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC Diode:

......"Perhaps you could make a sort of.... shop? Creating weapons, helping modify other Rahkshi, that sort of thing? Play to the other's fighting instinct."

IC Percy:

The Dodgerahk fell back on his butt, still dizzy from the impact, causing the attacks to miss, as he started to regain his bearings.

"Whoa.... Shouldn't have stood up so fast."

IC: Call - Library

Well, Call wasn't exactly sure what to think anymore. Did she appreciate the blood on his sword, or was she still oblivious? No matter how many times he wiped it, no matter how clean it became, he would always see the blood...

Whatever it was, Call didn't feel comfortable having the sword in his lap anymore. One last swipe of the rag, and then Call sheathed the hook sword again. With nothing else to do, he stared blankly at his hands.

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas followed "Arms'" gaze and seemed to notice Malattia for the first time. She gave "Arms" her best This isn't over glare before giving Malattia a shy smile.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

"There's something wrong with her," I snickered, pointing not at Fate but my sister. 

Ignoring him, I regarded the newcomer, "Can you help us get her to the infirmary?" 

IC: Teeth [Causeway]

I nodded, no time for trivialities,

"Right then, we should probably get moving." I say, not only out of urgency for the inured rahkshi, as there was a crowd accumulating at the scene that was starting to get just a bit too big for my liking...

IC: Snap [Library]

Still getting nowhere, Snap dropped her head in dissapointment, then perked up again and spoke,

"I'm such a goof!" She said to nobody in pasrticular, "I forgot to introduce myself!"

She turned back to Call with a smile,

"Name's Snap, what's yours?"

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC Percy:

He scowled, "Who the Karz do you think I am, huh?!!!"

As if on command, a long, thin section of the floor rose up, and Percy used it to pull himself up, before it snapped off, and he fit the blade into a the top, where it seemed to fit perfectly. Now armed with a crude sword staff, Percy lunged forward in a thrust.

IC: Jodohnn

These halls are too narrow, so I can't rocket jump. Looks like I just have to walk... Wait do I smell food? Might as well find out how good their food is. Two doors, and a sign that says refectory. Looks pretty normal inside. Might as well join the line.

OOC: Jodohnn open for interaction.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

We stepped back, letting the newcomers handle Fate. One of them claimed to know here, so it was probably best to leave her with them. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Who cares?"

"We were talking, and then she kind of just dropped." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I'm not sure."

"Why are you asking us this? Talk to her instead." 

IC: Sim - Causeway

"Well... thank you anyway. And thank you for calling me over here, this means a lot to me."

IC: Fate - Causeway

"Unnng... Ussal-face..."

IC: Sim - Causeway

"Yes, old Ussal-Face. Don't worry, we'll get you to the infirmary."

I turned to the twisted-up Rahk and the spindly one.

"Would you help me carry her to the infirmary, and keep her safe? She has a very specialized suit, other Rahk have tried to take it before."

IC Percy:

He scowled, "Who the Karz do you think I am, huh?!!!"

As if on command, a long, thin section of the floor rose up, and Percy used it to pull himself up, before it snapped off, and he fit the blade into a the top, where it seemed to fit perfectly. Now armed with a crude sword staff, Percy lunged forward in a thrust.

IC: Pyre

Pyre sidestepped so the pole passed his side. He leaped backwards once again.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Malattia

"Hi. Name's Malattia. So... Is this a sort of peace group?" I ask, curious. From what they were talking about, it sounded like it, but I needed some evidence.

IC: Revenant

I finally catch up, to see Malattia with another group. "What's going on?"

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"Yes!" Canvas interjected, eager to make up for a bad first impression. "This is the Fellowship of Peace, a group dedicated to spreading a message of nonviolence throughout Corpus Rahkshi!"

IC: With no more requests forthcoming in the Gym, Icarax dematerialised, his juggernaut of a form collapsing into immaterial scraps and rags of shadow and flowing away through the cracks and crevices of the Gym. Rail had his way of searching for Illusive, and Icarax had his...

IC: Two little words. "We're in". Not even particularly long words. But potentially life changing for the Corpus escapees. Even now they had boarded an airship, bound for the Northern Continent, that Johmak had rushed them to from Malebranche. She had insisted that they leave soon, and that arrangements could be made for Hoto once they reached their destination. Her reasoning was sound, if Hoto was to be left out of the fight without her friends around her, she would be safer a world away from Corpus Rahkshi hidden somewhere under the rule of the relatively mellow Makuta Krika.

The feeling of flight in one of the bulbous Matoran airships was far different from Rahkshi flight. In that you always felt your own weight, always felt the fingers of fatigue slowly creeping into your bones. The levitation effects used to float the airship lent an odd weightless sensation to everything, a sort of static charge that made everything feel a bit...bouncier. Johmak was standing on the bridge, watching the plains of Nynrah float away beneath them with her snowflake eyes. She was carrying the Rahkshi away from the island, away from their old lives...hopefully to new lives and not just to pointless deaths...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Snake - Airship

I would have said something like "I've already made my decision: let's do it.", but it was never really my decision to make. I wonder if anything, from the moment of my creation, ever truly was. So now I'm on an airship, heading towards my future, with nowhere to run, no direction to turn away. I get the odd feeling that Fate is catching up with me.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC: Hoto - Airship

Hoto rested against a railing, watching the view she couldn't see. Usually, the thrill of motion and weightlessness of flight would be exhilarating, a tiny glimpse of the things she had to give up with her vision. But her weighty thoughts seemed to keep her anchored firmly to the ground.

All this time, all this work... just to end up going back home.

Well, it wasn't exactly home. She doubted Johmak would risk letting her father find her. She wouldn't hear the familiar echoes of the cave she spent so much of her early life in. She wouldn't hear those familiar voices, so close to her yet so far from her heart.

But she would be alone again. That was the thought that hurt most of all. To have tasted the sweetness of friendship, only to have it snatched away again, even for a short time, seemed unbearable. But watching her friends fight... or, Makuta forbid, die... could it be any better? Her memories of Sontiri still burned in her mind, the worst of them threatening to break through the walls she had erected for her own protection.

No... this was where she had to go. She would just have to bear her solitude a little longer, and then... they would be safe from the Makuta's grasp. No more running, no more fighting...

She sighed. The thought didn't make it easier.

IC: Fang - Airship

Fang took the opportunity of the journey to try to rest. Whatever came when they faced the Hand, he was going to need his strength.

He wandered to the back of the airship, searching for a decent place to lay down.

• Upvote 1

IC: Hoto - Airship

Hoto turned around, struggling in vain to fix a smile on her face. "Yeah," she said, before pausing to reconsider. "At least... I think so. I mean... I'm going home. I won't have to watch you fight... maybe I won't have to ever again."