Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vlad / Malebranche: Vapour Gardens-->Actor's Cradle

After a few minutes at rest in the bathhouse, Vlad felt much better, though he was hardly fully recuperated. He stood and walked outside, unsure of where to go in search of Suvak. He eventually decided on going down into the fourth level, into the Actor's Cradle.

He entered the building and looked around.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Deadeye

Deadeye saw himself. He saw a green rahkshi with cryptic markings and blue and red eyes. The other rahkshi turned his head. He kept turning till Deadeye heard a loud crack and a snap. The other Deadeye's head did a full 360, whilst his mouth smiled and dripped blood. Deadeye wanted to run. He wanted to scream. But he couldn't. The other rahkshi came forward, his head back where it was. He stroked Deadeye's chin and grinned even more, dripping more blood. The other rahkshi then grabbed Deadeye and smashed him into the the pitch black ground. Deadeye could hear a loud crack and immediately black covered his line of sight.

OOC: Teclax, I don't know where Mar'jik is, what tier he's on, where he's looking...you want me to give you a post you've got to help me out a little, give me some description to work off

IC: The heat inside First Vein was indeed more tolerable for Caoutchouc, as Revenge and Vaalku had discovered before him. Not that you could tell from the foreman, who was getting increasingly flustered and red in the face as three- no five, now the Twins had shown up- Rahkshi started rooting around the refinery...

The weights of a bolas were not heavy enough to be effective as a weapon in and of themselves, and only bought Bullseye another second or so. As he turned to run a rhotuka burst into sparks by his feet, a miss by the guards who lacked his accuracy. It was obvious though that they were deliberately going for his legs, attempting to cripple him and stop him flying away.

"He...he's probably still at First Vein," the Skakdi answered Kat, "Guess his plan was to take my place for the whole day."

"Huh, didn't know that old coot had ordered anything," the guard said, opening the gates to let Glass and Xara pass

"Are...are you lost or something?" the receptionist asked Exxan, "How have you not heard of Xia Solutions? We're the largest Vortixx company outside of Xia!"

As Rain made her airborne escape a few zamor spheres, fired by Guards minding the perimeter, chased her into the sky. Midway up their intangibility kicked in and they started trailing a thick red smoke designed to choke and blind, the plumes of crimson filling up Rain's flight path.

Still's source looked conspiratorially around, "Well personally if I had some firepower and didn't care about getting caught I'd go after the Xia Solutions tower. Those hoighty-toights have had it too good for too long."

For the sake of putting Era's mind at rest, the House of Grossh was not adorned with any pictures but did have armour and weapons. Also pieces of art similarly crafted of metal, the literal masterpieces of various apprentices that had been through Grossh's tutelage. They were displayed in the atrium in which the Rahkshi awaited, cunningly arranged so that none took precedence over any other.

"Normally when a Makuta has a request of me, I am graced with their company." The voice could only be Grossh. The words weren't so much spoken as poured out in a fluid form, falling into your ears like clinking coins. "I see no Makuta. So either your master is shapeshifted into one of you, playing games with me, you are somehow inept enough to have lost them along the way, or..." The Vortixx who stepped into the atrium was shorter than Vortixx tended to be, a life of labour on Xia had probably stunted him somewhat, but he made up for it with the sheer dazzle factor of being clad head to toe in gold. A factor that was lost on Era and Hoto, but was quite impressive to his normal clintele. "...or you are something new."

The same troupe of performers Bullseye had encountered wwere still running through their rehearsals whe Vlad showed up.

The bravest of them mustered up the courage to speak. "Look, if you don't want anything, could you just...leave us alone? Please?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Revenge-Malebranche-First Vein Purifications

Revenge noticed that the foreman was getting upset.  He quickly wrote another message.

If you would tell us a good spot to look we will gladly leave, and we will try to get these others to leave as well. There is nothing to worry about.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Stronghold (=\ and Punch/Counterpunch O-(o_o)-O /3rd Person, Counterpunch's view/6th Tier ---> 8th Tier - First Vein Purifications

Stronghold and Counterpunch noticed that three Rahkshi had proceeded downwards and followed them. Both thought it was strange that they look convinced of something, and that Stronghold had already assumed, key word being assumed, that Suvak wasn't down there...then again he never walked up to the foreman. They approached the already growing group.

IC: Bullseye >-}> /1st Person/4th Tier - Xia Solutions Storage Compound --->  5th Tier

He managed to get outside the compound, and was headed for the fifth tier. He then remember Hashan, but now he didn't care. All he needed to do now was what he did best: survive.

IC: Hoto - Malebranche - Fifth Tier

Hoto jumped away from Era at the unfamiliar voice and slipped into the back of the group. She might as well stay out of the way and let Era speak.

She took a quick scan of the room, but couldn't locate their host to tell his species. There were... many figures lining the walls of all shapes and sizes. For all she knew, they could be apprentices watching the Rahkshi as they approached. In all the confusion, it was easy to dismiss one figure. She listened again for the voice and tried to pinpoint where he stood.

IC: Fang - Malebranche - Third Tier

Fang sighed. He had been hoping for more useful information. He turned to Kat. "So, do we go? Jayar and Caoutchouc have already departed, and we can't be the only Rahkshi who have heard of this. Perhaps we could be more useful searching elsewhere, to ensure we do not miss him."

Fang gave the Skakdi a quick glance. His usefulness was over, and they could and should leave him. But he still had questions in his mind as to why Suvak would trust such a cowardly friend. The moment the Skakdi had seen the Rahkshi, he ran while any intelligent being with information would have stayed absolutely still. No one would have bothered him, and he would not have been forced to reveal his secrets.

Perhaps it was all a false lead. That sounded more like the Suvak Fang recognized. He whispered over to Kat, "I don't trust him. Suvak would not have revealed himself that easily." The Skakdi might even know Rahkshi for all Fang knew.

IC: Rain - Malebranche - Second Tier

Karz, she should have known there would be guards outside, and there was no sign of Sparky. She would have to do this on her own.

Her vision blurred and swam as she flew through the clouds. It burned all the way to her lungs, and she couldn't keep a straight course with all of her coughing. Her path began to waver back and forth until with a sudden jerk she veered into the building. She tried to get back into the flight position, but her muscles couldn't respond. Her vision faded to black as she fell toward the waiting hands of the Guard.

OOC: Teclax, I don't know where Mar'jik is, what tier he's on, where he's looking...you want me to give you a post you've got to help me out a little, give me some description to work off

OOC: Mar'jik is on a cable car which is descending down the crater.

IC: Pyre, War, Death, Famine, Pestilence

The five rahkshi tried looking around as the cable car descended hoping to see Suvak.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

OOC: "was his name Cake" That had me laughing, John :P

IC: (Snake/Near the Vapour gardens, Third Tier)

"Hello! I am here, y'know." he said to Kat and Fang. Lucky he'd worn his bloody invisibility cloak today, wasn't it?

"Y'know this guy could be trying to lead us away from Suvak." he continued...that little doubt had been nagging him for a while. "Kat, what did you find in his locker?"

IC: (Raith/The Dreadnought, Third Tier)

"The reward was for you to bring me to him." she replied in text.

With that, she turned and--

--a slight blur of movement out of the corner of her eye. Turning, she saw what could only be a chameleon rahk: obviously the shape of a rahk, the lines and shadows and movements, but the colour on the other hand blended almost seamlessly into the background. Did they really believe this was a way to hide?

This one could not be allowed to follow her and claim the reward.

Lightning fast, she spun fully round, Arm's Reach whirling towards the rahk's head, while stabbing forwards towards the rahkshi's stomach with her barbed staff simultaneously. At the last second, she fired a bolt of bone-shattering force from the end of the staff, ensuring this opponent wouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC Kat/Third tier

I nodded, "Plus, weren't you just down there?"

I turned to Snake, "Not much, just some weapons and tools."

I kept an eye on the Skakdi. Too much of this didn't add up. it was possible he was a false lead, but it's also possible that because of this, he really did know where Suvak was. Unlikely, given Suvak's tendency to compartmentalize, but either way, without causing a scene, there was no way to be sure.

Truth be told, we needed to find Exxan, his mind was better at this sort of thing. He saw the whole picture, and often came up with ideas that were.... unorthodox. 

But effective, I told myself with a grimace.

"I don't think we should leave him just yet."

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Fang shot Snake a glance, trying to say I know, but don't say anything. If this was all a setup by Suvak, it would be unwise to reveal their hand just yet.

To Kat, he replied, "I was down in the Caldera. It was... hotter than expected. I am confident Suvak could not survive down there. If I remember correctly, First Vein is on the tier above."

They needed to leave the Skakdi so Fang could feel safe planning, but they couldn't just let him run off. One Skakdi could easily overpower any of them before they had a chance to respond if they left a guard. Fang could only stand there and stare at the Skakdi, hoping someone had a better idea. Strategy was not his forte.

IC: Cuutuk

"Weeelll.... Sorry. I was just curious." He responds.

He picks up his spider, and sits across from you.

"How's the weather, like I asked before?" He asks, taking out his staff under the table, activating it, making a radial field of low level confusion.

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Jayar / Malebranche: Third Tier

"Erm... I haven't left, actually. I was going to, but my writer realized he was being too hasty I have decided against it, for the moment." He shifted out of flight mode once more, and landed next to his companions. "I have a few ideas," he said noting Fang's harsh glance at Snake (yes, that was his name,) "but of course, we would not want to discuss it openly..." He glanced at the Skakdi. "How about we tell him he can go back to his bath, and one of us keep an eye on him while the others discuss?"

Edited by Johnrahk
  • Upvote 1

IC: Rail - Refectory

"Everyone else is out on an assignment," Rail said, feeling uneasy at the other Rahkshi's attempt to make small-talk. "Surprised you missed the announcement, considering that the porters were moving around and blaring it just a little while ago."

"As for the slop...," he said, raising his spoon before slowly tipping it sideways and letting the substance drip back onto the tray. "I try not to think about it. Between you and me, I ditch when nobody's looking and hunt down my own food; I'm only in here to keep up appearances."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: (Snake/Near Vapour Gardens, Third Tier)

"He might not be too...comfortable about that...we might want to keep a few of us with him. But...well, I don't think he would be so obvious. I don't think we need to worry about him."

He sighed...this would not be the best place for a lengthy interrogation.

"Should we take him somewhere else to question him?" The scene was already drawing a small crowd...

Edited by Sil

Kathok

Fang hissed with frustration. Did no one else understand the concept of keeping their plans hidden? Perhaps he was just being paranoid.

The Skakdi seemed to have already acted out his part of the plan. He would not tell them anything else easily, and this was far too mediocre a reason for torture. The best way to see what else he knew would be to let him go and follow him carefully. If he understood Rahkshi, then that plan was already ruined, not to mention the difficulties of tailing someone in these crowds.

"I say we release him back to his bath and... ensure he gets there safely. We'll do a quick check there in case you missed anything, and then take our search elsewhere. If Suvak is in First Vein, he will be found shortly. If not, then we have a head start."

Ic: Siren

Glancing around, Siren didn't notice the other Rahk for a moment. Then, movement, as the crowd cleared her view, she saw the Rahk looking directly at her. Perhaps she coul-

Boom.

Her head span as something hit her, knocking her to the side, and then a crack as something else broke through the nearby wall. She got up, and looked at the other rahk, her blade in hand.

Ic: Hashan

Clearly, the thing hadn't noticed him, so he slithered under the boxes and then away from the action to the lower level.

IC: (Raith/The Dreadnought, Third Tier)

This rahk had dodged her engery bolt, but would still be dizzy from the impact of a massive spiked sphere whipping into the side of her head.

This rahkshi looked familiar...the one they called Siren, attacker of the one they called Melody. Raith had intervened then, too.

As her opponent got to her feet and held her blade unsteadily, Raith fired off two more force bolts directly at Siren, before bringing the flail back round the other way to--

--at the last microsecond, Raith twisted the mace-and-chain round in the other direction, pressing a button to fire the spiked head off directly at the chameleon. They couldn't have expected that.

IC: (Snake/Near Vapour Gardens, Third Tier)

"Relax." Snake said, catching Fang's expression. "You saw how confused and scared he was when he heard us talking. He obviously doesn't speak Student."

Kathok

IC - First Vein

What the artahka were all these other rahks doing here?! Had I been tailed? Not to mention the first two seemed to be Revenge and Vaalku, not the most pleasant of sights. Having stashed away some paper and pen (now looking rather charred) from Vapour Gardens, I began to scribble a note before shoving Revenge out of the way to present it to the foreman.

"other rahkshee oar MURDERING, need too fined soovak, half machcanical skakdi!"

...but close to it

"No!" Fang snapped. "Something is wrong here, and I want to know what!" Venom glowed briefly, and Fang stabbed it into the pavement. He leaned toward their captive, putting on his best glare.

"Speak, coward! I know you understand us! What has Suvak told you?"

IC Mahrika and Vir

Malebranche Beach

The two Rahkshi carried Deadeye to the terrain crawler lying on the beach. Once inside, they laid him down on the most comfortable-looking row of seats they could find.

"Do you think we should stay here and watch him?" Vir wondered.

Mahrika shrugged. "He should be fine. With that knife still in him, he's not bleeding out, so there shouldn't be a big problem. You can watch him if it makes you feel better." Mahrika stepped out of the Terrain Crawler and flew off, heading back to Malebranche. 

Vir did not. They worried that Deadeye might regain consciousness and try to finish what he'd started. So they closed the hatch of the terrain crawler, sat on the bench opposite that which the green Rahkshi lay on, and re-read their guide to Malebranche to pass the time.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Vlad / Malebranche: Actor's Cradle

Vlad liked Matoran. They didn't mind light, and their solutions to problems were often more intelligent than simply bashing them into submission. So the Matoran's discomfort at his presence made him want to bow apologetically and leave.

But then he realized: what better place for a Skakdi to hide from Rahkshi than a theatre filled with Matoran who would ask those very Rahkshi to go away? It would be perfect.

So, though he felt bad about it, he shook his head apologetically at the Matoran's words. Now for the hard part: asking them if they had seen Suvak. He began by pointing to himself: I. Then he put his hand, flat, above his eyes, as if shielding them from sunlight, and swiveled his body back and forth, in the traditional pantomime for looking or searching (he hoped.) Then, he... erm... how exactly do you act out a Skakdi to a bunch of frightened Matoran?

He looked around, and thank Mata Nui, there on the wall was a poster advertising a play, depicting a glorious Toa in battle with a menacing Skakdi. He stepped over and pointed to the Skakdi, then repeated the whole process again for good measure: I am looking for a Skakdi.

At least, he hoped they would interpret that as such and not just run away screaming.

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Revenge-First Vein Purifications

Revenge snatched the paper from the interupting Rahkshi, but not before the foreman had a chanse to read it.  "What is this?  Are you trying to get us all kicked out!  We were here first!  Now this foreman is clearly very upset and I would apreciate it if you would not try to upset him more."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: The Twins (Illusive) - Eight Tier (First Vein Purifications)

Silencer went on ahead, checking doorways and such, while I approached the foreman, scribbling down a new note. 

We are seeking a cyborg skakdi named Suvak. Have you seen him? 

IC: Xara - Fourth Tier (Xia Solutions Storage Compound)

I flashed Glass a triumphant smile as we headed inside. "Sometimes the simple things work best."

IC: Exxan - Second Tier (Xia Solutions Tower)

I'm new to this city, I scrawled quickly. If they were a Vortixx company, then You specialise in weapons and technology? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Refectory

Sidonas, looking at the slop, turned his sight back to Rail and extended his hand, "Sidonas. Nice to meet you, as for the porters, I was in a wheelchair when they announced it. You ever think of smuggling some good food to the school to give to students? Y'know, 'Fine Nynrah Cuisine' and all that?" Sidonas looked down at his slop, wondering a new thought: Would Tridax and his lot ever use the superior Rahkshi in anything very important to the Brotherhood? He knew obviously that they wouldn't be thrown in with the average Rahk, but what exactly would he be doing? Making weapons? Planning battle strategies? Being of some higher significance to the Makuta? The future was an enigma wrapped in a mystery that was sealed in a puzzle.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Era - Fifth Tier (The House of Grossh)

I turned towards the voice. It sounded like a Vortixx, but the height was wrong. Either the floor sloped downwards where he stood, or he was shorter than most of his species I'd encountered today. But height aside, he was very perceptive. 

I copied the sounds he made, mirroring his words. "Something new." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Mahrika

Malebranche First Tier: Great Food Market

So where to now? Mahrika considered trying to rendezvous with Rain, but decided that keeping her on task was more trouble than it was worth. Well, at least now he could give the food market a proper "investigation."

He opened the bag he had stolen from the cable car. Inside were many small pieces of jewelry, cheap ones, judging by the near-identical pieces that could be found all around the first tier. Hopefully at least one food vendor would be willing to barter their wares for these.

Now entering the market itself, Mahrika's attention was torn from one stand to the next, each even more appetizing than the last. He made up his mind to try to purchase a local specialty of meat and vegetables wrapped in dough.

As he proceeded to the respective stand, however, Mahrika caught a few words of a conversation in Matoran, coming from a stand labeled "Skakdi's Surprise."

"And did you see the thief?"

"He thought he got away, but I saw 'im with my X-Ray vision. Silver Rahkshi, had a bag on him. And I've heard some other vendors say much the same. I tell ya, if that greedy..."

Mahrika thought it might be a good time to leave. But before he could, a third voice from the same location shouted, "Sir! There it is!"

Slowly, Mahrika turned to see two armed Guards of the Circles and a very angry red Skakdi.

OOC: I understand the Guards are staff NPCs?

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Sidonas - Refectory

Sidonas, tired, but now feeling a bit mischievous, went to the dorms. Nothing else to do, might as well cause a little bit of chaos. With that he went to one of the doors, it had no indication as to who slept here, but he decided to get in anyways. He pulled out a lock pick, it was sturdy and would do well in what he had in mind. He moved the pick around until he found a sweet spot, he turned it just right and he heard the door click. When he entered he saw a vial of poison, which he took with care. After quickly exiting the room and closing the door, he moved onto another, finding some fire-starters, which he put the the room that had the poison. Sidonas walked into another to find a Book of Poetry. He took that and placed it in the room where the fire-starters were originally. He continued this finding with a book that looked like Exxan's, and a ceiling magnet. When he entered a room with a necklace, he thought: I have a uncertain feeling on this, as if the owner would kill for it's return, and I have no death wish today, I will leave it be. There it was that he placed the Ceiling Magnet, only a few feet from the necklace. He quickly walked back to where he assumed Exxan rested, and put the poison on his desk. At that he walked away after switching the items, he went back into his room to ponder grab one of his schematics, he slipped it under the door of the Poetry Book person's dorm to lower suspicion. Afterwards he went to his dorm so that he could be thought of as a victim how he would escape if they sniffed him out. And there it was he put Exxan's book in his desk, sitting in his chair, he laughed (Or whatever the Rahkshi equivalent of a laugh was.) as he thought of how hilarious this would be.

OOC: Here's what went where:

Fire-Starters in Silencer's Room

Poetry Book in Torch's Room

Exxan's Book in Sidonas' Room

Ceiling Magnet in Kat's Room

Scematic in Jayar's Room

Poison in Exxan's Room

Edited by Kovika

IC: NPC Thief - Library

The Thief, after taking Sidonas' Codex and hearing him fall out a window, slipped the encrypted book between some books on breaking codes and battle strategies. Fitting, he thought, Now he will be in panic, just need to wait until he does something irrational. The thief would not have his laugh, as he soon, after traveling to the beach, he was quickly pulled out to sea, lost forever.

OOC: Better find your blackmail Ghiddy. (If 'Giddy' is a shortening for 'Danish Fish')

OOC: HEY! Wait a momento! How did you get those lock picks. You can't grow lock picks on trees. Sidonas doesn't know Fang's name.

OOC: Lockpicks, part of my scraps and spares used when making gadgetry. Fang, let me edit it.

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

The sound of Sidonas' door being knocked on made him jump, but he knew he could not be detected, he quickly went to his window with Hook in hand, grabbed onto the ledge, and held onto it, hoping not to lose his legs again. If I repeat last time, Palma is going to have a fit on the subject of my legs being crushed again. Sidonas shimmy'ed  along the edge, firing hook off at a niche lower then the last. He slowly climbed down the length of Hook's chain, and when he reached the bottom, there were still several feet to go. So, wishing not to get caught, Sidonas threw himself over onto the sand.

It Hurt.

A lot.

After feeling shocks of pain, Sidonas held his mouth as he lay in the sand, trying to not give away his location to the Rahk he heard. The pain was bad, as much as it could hurt up until you break a leg or an arm

Owwww! Ow! Ow! Oww! Hurts...alot..... Sidonas' thoughts replaced expressing pain vocally, with screaming out in his mind, which led to him laying there for a while, but eventually sitting up and away from the window's view. When he tried to scream out in pain, he punched himself, when he couldn't do that, he hit himself with Hook. It hurt, but he needed to act as if nothing happened.

OOC: I know Sidonas is going to get caught by Exxan, I just know it.