Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

As Fang and Kat entered the room Jayar stood at last from his seat at Omega's side... No, not Omega's side, anymore. Omega's body's side.

"I didn't really know Omega," he said. "But I do know he did nothing to deserve death." He watched as Fang welded new spines to the immaculate body. "If ever you need help, but he is not there to offer it to you... I will be."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Xara - Gym.

While Xara didn't entirely agree with his reasoning, she saw the sense in the conclusion that Rail had ultimately arrived at. She'd been saying the same thing earlier on, as had Mar'jik and Caoutchouc. Exxan didn't deserve the karz he was getting. He'd been put in a situation where he'd had no choice but to take another's life. She doubted some of the other students had the willpower to do what he'd done. It was an achievement, not a crime. 

She nodded in agreement then winced, feeling pain sear through her back as she moved her neck. "Are we going to keep standing here chatting until our injuries kill us, or would you rather head to the infirmary?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rail - Gym

"Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong," Rail said as he stopped just long enough to open the doors leading outside of the gym. "But weren't we heading towards the infirmary this entire time?"

Those impacts with the walls must have done a real number on her head.

He felt kind of bad.

Kind of.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara - Gym.

"Technically yes, but we weren't exactly going very quickly, were we?" Xara said pointedly, "Since we only just left the gym." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Abyssium

Abyssium finished putting up posters in the library, putting one right by the door so it would be visible to everyone leaving, then went to the infirmary to put up more posters.

OOC: 

Open to interaction.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Exxan - Library.

Turning his attention away from the irritating Deadeye, Exxan spotted Squid wandering into the library. Did Squid know what had happened with Omega? Was he here to confront him about it? Exxan was in no hurry to find out.

He kept his head down, trying not to draw attention to himself. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Exxan - Library. 

Exxan sighed, laying down his book and waving back. Clearly Squid didn't know anything yet.

He doubted it would stay that way for long...

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas, who besides speaking to him instructors, has said absolutely nothing to any fellow Rahkshi. Even when speaking to his teachers he preferred to simply use a few gestures, as he spoke or did little involving other people. He is working on making some modifications to Hook. As he was just able to purchase some more parts from the Ghosts. He put on a small monocle, except he had added two lens additions over the past three months. The used his tri-monocle, if it could be called such, and was thinking of increasing the length of how far he could make Hook reach.

"Do I make the handle bigger? And where will I hold the extra chain?" He thought to himself as he tinkered with his trusty tool. "I would probably go and speak to someone for once, or do I bury myself in literature until I see some fool do something stupid? Or go find a job that pays well? Or should I help myself to my fellow Rahkshi's widgets?" He placed Hook and his tri-monocle on the desk and fell asleep.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC CLockwork:

Clockwork continued to work in teh Cauldron. "I need this, this, this, maybe this, I don't really don't need this but it looks cool so I'll grab it, hey, cool, a spring!"

..Some time later...

Clockwork staggered into the Library, his face hidden behind a pile of scrap. Not able to see where he was going, he tripped and fell over, dropping it all with a very loud clatter. "Sorry." he muttered.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Burst

As Burst left his dorm, he noticed his sparring partner from a few weeks back, "Abyssium" headed towards the infirmary.

"So, Abyssium, how's your group doing? Do you have any recruits, yet?"

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Fang - Infirmary

Fang straightened up at Jayar's words and just looked at him. He was exhausted, and these spines were taking what little energy he had left. He had been standing by... that bed for what had to be hours. He could be going faster, but he wanted each one to be perfect.

Finally, he spoke, slowly and without emotion. "I... I... thank you... Jayar. Hoto... speaks highly of you. I'm sure it would be... an honor to have you around."

With that said, Fang worked his way back to the bed where the metal lay and sat next to it. He couldn't put on the next spine in his state, but he was in the Infirmary after all, not his dorm. He called out to Palma, just loud enough for her to hear. "I hope you don't mind... if I sit here... a moment. I am still recovering... after all." He couldn't even bring himself to grin at that. what better place was there than the Infirmary for broken Rahkshi? He was too worn out, mentally and physically, to do much more than stare at the floor.

IC: Hoto - Causeway

Hoto was silent as she made her way to the Causeway, just following the other's voices. Era sounded frustrated for some reason, but Hoto wasn't paying enough attention to find out why. She had been magnificent fighting off the Dagger Spiders, blindness and all. She would be much better at teaching Jayar when they got back.

Combat was something Hoto could never bring herself to do. It wasn't so much that she tried to be kind to others, though she did, it was more... that she didn't trust herself. Jayar was the first and only one to hear that confession. It was easy to get lost in the noise of a battle. It was easy to dismiss the narrow profile of a swinging sword or staff. And in battle, such little mistakes could be deadly. But somehow, Era managed just fine, despite not having as long as Hoto had to adjust to blindness. To a Makuta, Era would be worth far more than Hoto.

She could hear the others ahead preparing to cross the Causeway. She mechanically found the first step and started off, not even bothering to go fast enough to stay with the group. Her thoughts fell into the same rhythm as her feet hitting the stone.

Of course, being peaceful had not always been bad. If she had attacked every Matoran she came across, she would not have made it to the Academy. Some had been kind and understanding, willing to spare a bit of food or some medicine. Others had just assumed she had been left to die. In a way, they were right.

She had only been paying enough attention to her surroundings to place a foot on the next step ahead, so she would have stepped on the Rahk if her Dodge instincts had not pulled her back and nearly off the other side of the platform. She turned on them, glad to have somewhere other than herself to direct her anger. "What are you doing out here? Sitting all alone in the middle of the Causeway! Don't you know we use this for walking?"

Ouch. That came out harsher than she had intended, but it was too late to turn back now. She stood over the Rahk with arms folded, expecting an answer.

OOC: Your cue, Zelnos.

IC: As Revenge watched Palma walk by him he thought for a moment that she was deliberately ignoring him. Then she stopped and took a few steps back to stand his bed. The flicker of recognition sparked in her eyes, she'd not realised who he was before.

"I bet you appreciate having no-one come in and grab your throat while you're trying to recuperate.

IC: Revenge-Infirmary

"Yes Palma, I'm sorry about that."

IC: Melody-Refactory

Melody had finished her food and was sitting, waiting, quietly.

OOC: Melody is open for interaction. 

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik swung his axe at the sim. As soon as it hit, the axe seemed to, rather then slowing down, to speed up. Pushing with teh force, Mar'jik slammed it into the ground, before using his other hand to reach behind him.

OOC: Why are you reaching behind?

IC: Pyre

The impact causes Pyre to flinch. Pyre then intensified his plasma coating and melted through the ground. He popped up under Mar'jik and attemped to fire 3 plasma darts at him.

OOC: Darts: 22

IC: Death, Pestilence, Famine, War

Looking in the library the only cooking book was aparrwntly partially burmed by some idiot.

And it turned out the page on making cakes was the most burnt page in the book.

Famine: Great. It's burnt. Well at least it shows the ingredients. Leta go see if anybody has ingredients.

They went to the refectoey and walked up to Melody. And held up the book.

Famine: "Do you know where I can find these ingredients?"

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Thr Trinity Brothers/Causeway

Toxin saw his brothers come back from some sort of trip. As they approached, Toxin remembered the bad news, but he tried to hide his sadness and anger the best he could. He asked his brothers what they were doing. After explanation, Bullseye asked what he was doing, and what happened in Corpus Rahkshi, seeing as Toxin had failed in hiding his emotions. Toxin answered the first question saying that he was waiting to recapture Torch, but he couldn't bring himself to answer the second one. Taking a deep breath, Toxin looked at everyone else before turning to Bullseye.

"Omega...is dead."

Fang looked up at Jayar. "Could... I come along? There's... something I need to do."

He knew better than anyone that he was in no condition to be travelling to Nynrah, but the metal Punch had brought in had reminded him of something. He was a Rahkshi of honor, and could not leave his debts unpaid. He also felt he had to see for himself what came of that kind craftsman. If that mob had hurt him in any way, he would... what? He couldn't fight the mob again, not like this. But he'd had enough death for now. He couldn't stand to lose another whose only crime was knowing Fang.

IC: (Torch/Near the Academy)

Finally, the Corpus' islet came into view through the clouds, far below the burnt-red rahk. At this height, he would be a speck from ground level, far to small to identify the individual.

He would fly all the way over the Corpus and round through the back where his dorm was to avoid suspicion, flying through his window. 

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

Fang looked in no condition to go to Nynrah, but he knew his limits better than Jayar, so perhaps he would be fine. Kat would probably be a better judge of that than Jayar, and this was her quest. "If you feel capable, then I have no reason to refuse. But this is Kat's mission, and thus her decision. I cannot speak for her." He looked to the Turahk, urging her to speak with his gaze.

IC: Vlad / Nynrah-->Gym

Vlad didn't particularly care to test his parkour skills on the Causeway, so he said a brief goodbye to the group of Fenrakk hunters and took flight for the school, Ivan following close behind.

At his arrival he wandered into the Gym and began throwing his dagger at a row of dummies and trying to catch it upon its return.

OOC: Vlad open to interaction.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Mahrika

Chirox Causeway, to: Trinity brothers

Mahrika overheard Toxin's announcement. "Dead? How?"

OOC: Vir is sitting on top of the Falls, feel free to notice them and say hi if you're en route to Nyrah.

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

He almost grinned at Jayar's response. That had been almost exactly what he had said to Bullseye before the Visorak hunt, a "diplomatic" way of saying "I really don't want you to go." Kat didn't seem enthusiastic about it either. It would have to wait.

"No... I suppose not. Give your friend my best wishes. I'll just be here, as long as Palma doesn't mind me sticking around."

He sank back down on the bed. He just needed some time to sit and rest, then he would be back to... tending to Omega.

IC: Abyssium

"It's actually going okay. I've got four solid recruits, and at least two or three others that said they might be willing to join. I'm putting up these posters to try to attract more recruits."

OOC:
Umm. . . Ghidora? Vaalku was supposed to be putting up posters for the Abyss. . .

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Toxin/Causeway

"I...don't know. Heard from someone in the halls. Almost in the school knows."

IC: Bullseye/Causeway ---> Infirmary

He ran towards the infirmary, passing by Fang. He didn't acknowledge the passing Rahk.

When he entered, he saw the body. He sat down, not knowing what to do. Punch consoled him.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17