BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC:

I'm not stupid. Contrary to what some might say.

I don't trust Little Miss Zombie any more than than I can see her, which under all the layers of bandages, isn't much at all. Anyone who introduces themselves as a "God Queen" isn't likely to be earning my trust. I can't get a good look at her hands, either, though the fact that she was offering a clear threat a handshake was suspicious enough in and of itself.

But it doesn't matter. I extend a hand, shaking one of her with a firm grip, Given that nothing happens, I have no way of knowing whether she was genuine, or if Warrior's Resolve proved an effective barrier. Truth be told, I'm betting on the latter.

"Zangah. No fancy titles involved."

IC:

By way of answer, Uri held up his left hand, and permitted his bow to materialize.

IC:

Noroi was caught off guard. She was unashamed to admit it. Centuries of time in her armor had left her unused to fighting an agile opponent, and unused to being able to evade. She hadn't considered that the first move could be a feint. It was not skill but her Calix that saved her, permitting her to step back and bring her left arm up to push the blade to the side with her tonfa. Nevertheless, the sword's tip traced a pale red line across her shoulder, a shallow cut to remind her not to get cocky.

Nevertheless, she was sure to advantage of the opening in Elly's guard created by pushing her blade aside, even as it traveled up. Namely, a good clear shot at her torso. Stepping forward with her right foot, she flicked her wrist and brought the blade of her tonfa to the front, stabbing it forward from Elly's right through the opening in her guard.

Edited by Riku Tryon
  • Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Arkie

I shrug. "That bolt through the knee's going to have crippled him. He'll bleed out soon enough, so we might as well get some use out of him before he goes." I begin walking down the catwalk.

IC: Haarnak

As the venom orb hit the fireball, the Ta-Toa dropped a bit further down, landing on the same walkway as Agion.

Keeping back, he began sucking the heat out of the scorpion's immediate surroundings. Nui-Jaga were cold-blooded creatures; the temperature drop should render it inert.

IC: Miras

I reabsorb the spikes, creating a shadow-shield to block the blade. As it strikes my guard, I move out of the way, activating my gravity powers to try and slam my opponent into a wall.

IC: CinS

Having been singed a bit by the molten metal, CinS turns itself back upright, hovering over the pit of lava. Once again finding Skrall, it locks on with its minigun and starts firing again, aiming to cut the walkway out from beneath it.

OOC: Arkie talking with Ravyn and Gamma, Haarnak fighting Agion, Miras fighting Wyrm, CinS fighting Skrall.

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

IC: The Wyrm - Arena.

He abruptly found himself moving backwards through the air, towards the wall he'd just leaped away from. He charged another Rhotuka and fired it at Miras, knowing from what he'd seen in the previous round that the creature probably wouldn't be able to focus on two different actions using its powers simultaneously. 

Either it would continue using gravity to slam him into the wall and take the hit from the Rhotuka, or use its shadows to block the projectile, in which case it would have to release its hold over gravity. 

It was a win-win for The Wyrm....

Edited by Locus

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Arkrax - Arena (with Jorth and Oinez)

Arkrax nodded once more and calmly replied, "Very well." And with that, he vanished once more, leaving only the small box tucked in a corner.

His omniscient, digital eye combed the facility again, searching for those that could benefit from his timely aid.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian, Buzzz, Hound, Sudrec, Riss)

Seeing as none were responding, Virse steeped forward to Buzzz, her face still hidden in shame. "I will accompany you. It is dangerous to go alone."

IC: Buzzz-Arena

"Ok, you guys don't wander of too far, that way we can find you, got it?"

IC: Venom Huntress-(fighting Thaera)

Huntress was yanked forward and off balance. Her opponent's headbutt hit her hard but she managed to take advantage of the situation and tried to stab her opponent in the back, literally.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

(IC as Agion)

"Now, let's have a proper duel, shall we?"  I grinned.  Now that he had finally landed, I could land some very painful hits on him.  I prepared my launch--uninjured arm on my cane, focusing all my poison into my stinger's blade.  He was some ways away, but I could clear the distance easily with a leap.  Then I felt it.  The first wisp of a cold wind.  Being drawn towards the Toa.

My hiss grew into a roar of anger as I pushed off my cane, throwing myself at the Toa.  The single thought that dominated my mind was running him through with my poisoned blade.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

-IC: Hound-

"I'll be listening for you," Hound murmured to Virse and Buzzz as they formed their own scouting group. The Denuian's attention was primarily focused on observing his surrounding environment and assessing the tactical advantages of each possible location; unfortunately, nothing seemed particularly great. Turning to the others, Hound spoke in quiet tones, his gaze still distant and glazed over with thought. "I'm not seeing anything that a being who can control metal or heat won't be able to destroy in moments. Our best defensive choice appears to be continual movement."

-IC: Dynomi-

Looks like she's got reflexes faster than the speed of sound. Or she's got a way to see me besides elemental senses. Either way, I think that spot of hers is pretty secure. I'm running as fast as I can but the catwalk's still shifting and trying to stab every inch of me. 

I put on one final burst of speed while I absorb the inertia of these projectiles and put everything I can into these next two bullets. Seconds feel like hours while molten metal consumes the catwalk where I previously stood and gnarled pieces of steel and iron try to cut with small degrees of success. I feel lightheaded from the transaction; my elemental energy's almost gone. The last time I did something like this there were four neat little holes that went fifteen feet into a mountain, one of them after piercing a Makuta's armour; here's hoping for a similar effect.

One last try. I stop running, taking the smallest moment to steady myself. Both hands on my gun, bullets ready; aim and fire, right in the center of the hiding Toa's torso. I fire again, tracking the vat's movement. Pause, exhale.

A javelin of warped steel, glowing orange after its penetration of the falling wall of molten metal behind, surges through my ribcage, lifting me off my feet and instantly turning the world into solid darkness.

OOC: Dynomi KO'd by Olari.

-IC: Typhoeus-

Breathe. Breathe.

Typhoeus looked behind him as he stood with his hands on his knees, heaving with all of the grace of a sickened child. The metal had stopped being a threat long ago, but for a moment he thought he saw another vat above him begin to move, and the running continued, accompanied with a new set of significantly less energetic screams.

OOC: Typhoeus still open for interaction, assuming the search engine isn't lying to me and I'm not ignoring anyone.

EDIT: Fixed typo.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

(IC as Agion)

Cold.  I feel so cold in a rotten FURNACE, for crying out loud.  My cloak... I want my cloak.  But HE'S there.  I doubt he'll give me the time to clamber up the broken catwalks to fetch it.  It isn't that far to the broken pillar.  Fortunately he doesn't seem that interested in mowing me down with his rifle, but the metal of the pillar is still burning.  Hot.  Lovely, glorious heat.  If someone could turn heat into a liquid and bottle it, I would make them a millionaire.  But enough of the heat.  The dying embers of the steel send life into my limbs as I crack my knuckles.  Time to get to work.

I pummel the pillar again and again.  Slowly, cracks begin to appear in the concrete base.  I'm giving it everything I've got, crushing the material with my claws and aiming my punches toward the Toa of Fire.  One more shove and it breaks free, tearing a jagged hole in the ceiling and falling into the Toa's path.  Rubble and dust rain down from the sky.

(OOC:  There, you have a hole in the ceiling.  Go hither and have a battle outside the Furnace.)

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

OOC: Are Venom Huntress' daggers currently poisoned?

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Venom Huntress)

Ouch.

Well, that was a brilliant idea. Bringing her closer only earned him a knife to the back. He needed to get far enough to release Io and finish off this strange quarry.

With a flick of the wrist, he untangled her arm from his staff and thrust it forward to push her away. This was going to be painful...

IC: Virse - Arena (with Ardian, Buzzz, Hound, Riss, Sudrec)

She gave Hound an appreciative nod. He had tracked her all through the underwater city, and it didn't take him long to catch her. It was just good to know he was on her side this time.

Then, she turned to Buzzz, gave a curt, "Let's go," and ran off down the walkway, her form already decaying into sand.

IC: Arkrax - Arena (Control Room with Jorth and Oinez)

The contestants he had interrupted previously had all disappeared. Jorth's entrance had ensured he did not see the full results of his actions, but perhaps they had all perished. Arkrax felt no remorse. They would appear, completely reformed, in the main body of the facility.

As his gaze wandered through the facility, he found a group of potential candidates. They were getting dangerously close to the position of his allies, and their numbers, if not necessarily powers, could prove hazardous.

With a burst of binary and a soft click, a vat high above the contestants Arkie, Gamma, and Ravyn was sent plunging downward. His calculations indicated that, at their current rate, the vat would crush them. If they happened to change their velocity, the walkway would still be fractured, and molten protosteel would spill across it. There could be no room for error.

Edited by Click

IC Izarargi - Fighting w/ Terry

Two could play the game of underhanded tactics, as Terry had lambasted her request to see his weapon and prepared his elemental assault, she had been imperceptibly tensing. As soon as the motion had started under her feet, she dropped down and lunged first, ending the leap with a graceful roll that brought her quite close to the Tread-Toa and quite quickly. A massive hand attached to a suitably long arm darted out at the other being's neck.

IC Langmuir - Tunnels

Voices came from up ahead, Mirror and the short one. The tunnel was dark and vision poor, because of this, I doubted that either would see the pitch-dark sword I had prepared. I let it hover in the air behind and to the left of my shoulder, I doubted that Ilyin would try anything, but it was best to be prepared.

Wasn't it?

They slowly came into view, dim outlines of their forms. "Mirror?"

...but close to it

IC: Mirror - Gem of Disunity Quest

Mirror's gaze and sword suddenly shifted to the approaching form. Even seeing it was Langmuir only calmed him slightly. "L-Langmuir?" he cautioned. "Where's... Halken?"

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Venom Huntress)

Well, he got away. And then she had to go and pull out that gun from nowhere. Even his exceptional reflexes were not fast enough to avoid the shots. One struck his shoulder as he tried to roll out of the way, and the other passed right through his side. Instantly, the wounds started burning furiously. He knew that feeling. Poison...

He staggered back and brought his staff down with his good arm, and then Io was unleashed. The Avohkah buzzed furiously as it struck for her gun arm, aiming to put at least that out of commission.

IC: Virse - Arena (with Buzzz)

She would have acknowledged him if she had any way to do so in her sand form. She just followed close behind on the lower walkway, keeping an eye on the Bo-Toa.

Edited by Click

IC: Bajets (Waiting for the End with Zephyr)

"I'll have you know I'm a Lady of Zakaz's highest courts, windbag," she snapped back at the Bo-Toa, the insult seeming to fit his name and his holier-than-thou attitude. 

Any continuation was cut off by a mighty creak as the catwalk began to slowly tilt. It seemed that the vines had taken their toll and were beginning to bring it down. 

Of all the ways to die, it was paralyzed with vines crisscrossing her body, thorns reddened with her blood. 

She sincerely hoped Halken would never see this. He wouldn't let her live down being beat by a tree-hugger.

IC: Nisaduf (Fighting Okavuang, with Ten, Alisa, and Tirkah)

She had gained purchase. She hadn't died. Nisaduf could have sighed in relief if it hadn't been instantly followed by the sensation of moving forwards, then rushing down. At the initial impact, she was dislodged from the side of the dragon's leg. A hook flew out of her left hand and fell away, dissolving itself into the nanobots that made it up.

Bouncing hard on the metallic surface once, crying out in pain, she had no time to react as the catwalk started to crumple under the dragon's force, trapping the arm without a hook as well as the 'legs' of her Ko-Toa illusion between the rough metal of the catwalk and Okavaung's leg, breaking her arm easily. She cried out in pain, the Illusion quickly updating to show the Ko-Toa sharing her injury as well as a duo of broken legs. Perhaps if anyone had been looking closely enough, they would have seen the legs of the Ko-Toa taking a second to show their wounds, but that was doubtful. 

Grimacing, tears welling up in her eyes and starting to roll down her cheeks at the pain, Nisaduf let out a loud cry of anguish and anger and stabbed forward, the hook transforming into a large 'icicle', trying to jab into his leg and give the Matoran/'Ko-Toa' a few seconds to just get away. 

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Langmuir - Tunnels

"He's back that way, we fought and I knocked him out. He'll be fine if we can get out of here and get him some medical care." Both of them seemed vaguely on edge, a sensation I shared. "This place is cursed for warped in some way, I'm sure you've both felt it... We need to get out and get out quickly."

...but close to it

IC Selox:

Selox was taken by surprise when he was moved, but decided this was caused by some magnetic device, and maintained his cover as he was flung to a different place on the catwalk.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Xara - Arena.

"Kat?" I crouched beside her, switching back to Kraata-speak. <"That wasn't the Omega you knew. He was trying to kill you."> I got to my feet. <"You know I'm right. I did what I had to.">

IC Kat:

She was right. I knew it. But I didn't want it to be so.

Shakily, I got to my feet, taking more even breaths.

<"A-alright....">

"Let's....let's do this."

I gave a weak grin, trying to put it behind me.

IC - Okavaung (Great Furnace):

The dragon would, likely, later come to admire the persistence of his opponents in clinging to life. For now, however, he was just really, really irritated. Though the illusory icicle jabbed into his leg while he was moving it, it did not stop him from bringing that leg down once more, aiming his foot more carefully this time, so as to crush the disguised Matoran's head. As he was launching this attack, however, two projectiles hit him. The first was a bullet, which, thanks to the overly-specific aiming of the sniper that had fired it, as well as the dragon's own rapid movement as a result of being locked in close-quarters combat, only grazed the scales of his neck.

The second, however, was aimed right at his center of mass, and was quite unavoidable, even though he saw it coming. As it impacted his chest, rather than blow up or drain his energy, or some other effect closer to what he had been expecting, it turned his vision black. This was rather inconvenient; it would render him unable to see further incoming projectiles, which would make him unable to directly engage either of the newcomers. Still, contrary to the belief of the one that had fired the blast, he was not helpless without his vision. His mind reached out and quickly located those of his two new opponents, fixing upon their locations. Towards the sniper, Tirkah, he projected a wall of blackness similar to the one that was now affecting his vision. Okavaung doubted he'd be able to land a shot by hearing. (OOC: If only Hawkeye Gough were here...) The only question was whether the Glatorian had enough experience with users of psionics to resist him for long enough to get another shot off.

He didn't bother to search for Nisaduf's mind, to see if she was still alive; the Matoran's right arm was jabbing an icicle into his leg, and her other arm was broken, so he doubted she'd have been able to push herself out of the way of his second stomp. Using his uninjured leg to push himself off of the damaged catwalk, he banked towards Ten's location. He wasn't sure what the Toa was standing on, but he intended to knock him off of it.

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

You had mulled over the other Toa's words. [You have some of my trust, Albrecht. I did let you handle my life over that gap back there...] Your gaze turned back to the gloomy rahkshi. [Any luck contacting it with your powers?]

IC (Albrecht von Armbrüster)

"Its mind is calm," I say. "A misty lake

at sunrise, waiting for the day. But what

this creature waits for? That I do not know."

Kale Ironshaper- Central Spire

IC: "It's scales are tough enough to act as passable armor, but it's nothing that a good blow can't cut through."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Feltzer- Med bay to second floor hallways.

".....wake up."

"....Wake up.

"WAKEEEEEEE UPPPPPP!"

At that moment, Feltzer jolted himself awake, finding himself in the med bay, not deep in molten metal.

Looking around for the voice, all he could find is a slip of paper in his hand, reading only one word; "Finally."

"Guess it found its way here too."

He gathered his weapons, which managed to find its way back to him, and after a quick test, made his way to the second floor, confused as to why he wasn't dead.

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Arena

Ravyn, who was still wondering why they should even help someone just for him to potentially stab them in the back later, went to roll his eyes when he saw a giant vat of molten Protosteel falling towards them. If they stayed put, they would be crushed, but if they tried to run, they'd be melted by its contents.

In the face of this dilemma, Ravyn took the route most logical for survival; he wasn't going to move at all.

"Hang on to something!"

What their yet undiscovered attacker hadn't taken into account was that during the previous battle with the creature Ravyn was still having trouble identifying, Arkie had already absorbed a fair portion of the walkway in an attempt to send it falling to its doom, leaving the section that they remained standing on only supported by the beams connecting it to the side that he and the Ba-Toa had arrived from. He quickly grasped what remained of the railing with his left hand, extending the other as he used his powers to curve the right side of the catwalk inwards, swinging the group out from under the plummeting container and out of the path of the molten metal. Unfortunately for them, this plan was far from perfect, as some of the contents had made contact with the structure and weakened it to the point of collapse, throwing the trio off of it and sending them crashing towards a lower platform in what was going to be a slightly uncomfortable, but still totally survivable, landing.

Rolling around for a few moments before eventually coming to a stop, the Fe-Toa began to pick himself up, just in time to watch as the remains plummeted towards certain destruction.

Note to self: avoid using the catwalks from now on.

"Everyone still alive?" he called out as he immediately began to scan the area for hostiles.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Tenjou - Spire

She had been observing the battle for several minutes now. The tell tale trail of a firearm of some was traced through the air, it seemed to have narrowly missed the dragon. To add to that, the serpent was now flying and moving more erratically that it had been before. "Kale, it looks like other fighters are attacking the dragon, it's likely to be distracted enough that a volley of attacks could bring it down."

...but close to it

I release my gravity power for a second, forming a makeshift shadow barrier which the Rhotuka crashes into. I immediately refocus my Gravity on the Rhotuka launcher, intending to crush it.

But while the Makuta was focusing his attention on the launcher - which the Wyrm had just dropped - the reptilian himself was charging forwards, his chameleon powers making him nothing but a vague blur of motion.

His sword swung out, firelight dancing along the blade in a blinding flash as it arced diagonally towards Miras' chest.

A massive hand attached to a suitably long arm darted out at the other being's neck.

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena. 

He brought up his free arm to block the strike, while his other hand - still brandishing the daggerang - stabbed at Izarargi's gut.

IC Kat:

"Let's....let's do this."

I gave a weak grin, trying to put it behind me.

<"That's the Kat I know,"> I said brightly, "Come on, let's go find someone else to kill." 

IC: Alisa Dare - Arena. 

Alsia found it strange that the creature had attacked the sniper whose shot had missed, but had done nothing to her, even though she'd clearly hit it. But she took full advantage of the reprieve; clambering up another stairwell, onto a closer, higher level.

She didn't need to counterattack straight away. Even though the dragon clearly had another way of detecting other beings, that wouldn't stop it from crashing into the other walkways and pillars that it couldn't see.

I've already won....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vinra

Vinra blinked.

She was back in her room, completely healed, and completely okay. What had happened? Did someone else shoot her? Did she have a heart attack or die of heat stroke?

In reality, Vinra had died a minute after being shot. The round was explosive, and her mind fooled her into thinking it wasn't - causing a hallucination that she was fine and able to continue. She had died without even knowing.

OOC: Vinra KO'd by Tirkah.

• Upvote 2

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: "Zakaz... isn't worth... half a rock..." Zephyr sneered in reply, dismissiveness not so much dripping from his voice as flowing out of it like a waterfall. "Overrun by... disgusting brutes... Barely intelligent enough to... worship my... glory." He coughed and attempted to sit up, only to fall back onto the catwalk once more, causing a small lurch and more ominous creaking.

"This is... all your fault... wench."

IC: Fia grunted and moved to stand at the top of the stairs leading up the spire, leaning against a railing so she could keep her arms crossed. She had teamed up with a bunch of people with ranged powers, and what did she have? Two gimped legs and fists that could freeze dry jerky at a touch.

"I'll keep watch," she said, not really caring if anyone agreed. "No point having someone kick all your behinds while you're slaying dragons."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

The dragon would, likely, later come to admire the persistence of his opponents in clinging to life. For now, however, he was just really, really irritated. Though the illusory icicle jabbed into his leg while he was moving it, it did not stop him from bringing that leg down once more, aiming his foot more carefully this time, so as to crush the disguised Matoran's head. As he was launching this attack, however, two projectiles hit him. The first was a bullet, which, thanks to the overly-specific aiming of the sniper that had fired it, as well as the dragon's own rapid movement as a result of being locked in close-quarters combat, only grazed the scales of his neck.

The second, however, was aimed right at his center of mass, and was quite unavoidable, even though he saw it coming. As it impacted his chest, rather than blow up or drain his energy, or some other effect closer to what he had been expecting, it turned his vision black. This was rather inconvenient; it would render him unable to see further incoming projectiles, which would make him unable to directly engage either of the newcomers. Still, contrary to the belief of the one that had fired the blast, he was not helpless without his vision. His mind reached out and quickly located those of his two new opponents, fixing upon their locations. Towards the sniper, Tirkah, he projected a wall of blackness similar to the one that was now affecting his vision. Okavaung doubted he'd be able to land a shot by hearing. (OOC: If only Hawkeye Gough were here...) The only question was whether the Glatorian had enough experience with users of psionics to resist him for long enough to get another shot off.

He didn't bother to search for Nisaduf's mind, to see if she was still alive; the Matoran's right arm was jabbing an icicle into his leg, and her other arm was broken, so he doubted she'd have been able to push herself out of the way of his second stomp. Using his uninjured leg to push himself off of the damaged catwalk, he banked towards Ten's location. He wasn't sure what the Toa was standing on, but he intended to knock him off of it.

IC Tirkah:

Tirkah was an experienced combatant. He fought Makuta on a regular basis, Makuta with powers far beyod the illusions being projected at him now.

And this was rushed.

As such, he shoved out the mental intrusion, and it vanished, leaving his vision unhindered as he growled, Leading his shot ever so slightly at the Dragon's Body as it dove toward one of the catwalks.

This time, he couldn't miss.

He fired.

Ic Kat:

I shook my head. This place was getting to me.

I pulled out my staff once more, ready to move on.

Edited by Chumpu

"Where do we go from here?" 

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Venom Huntress)

Well, this fleshy Matoran was tougher than she looked.

As Io sedately slipped back into the staff, Thaera eyed his opponent for a moment. Then his mask split open into a grin, despite the pain of her shots. He leaned back into a more casual pose and idly twirled his staff. His whole demeanor reeked of "I could end you anytime I liked."

But not yet. "What are you, stranger?" he asked.

"A-agreed," Mirror nodded. "I... I don't want to spend another minute down here. Gem or no Gem."

He's lying. He's just waiting for us to find Halken's mutilated body before finishing us off himself. He wants the Gem for his own.

• Upvote 1

IC Langmuir - Tunnel

"Glad to hear it," I grin my most reassuring and friendly grin. One that I dialed back to begrudging grimace as I turned to Ilyin. "I hope you're of the same mind? If so, let's get going. I'll take the rear, we'll go grab Halken and get out ourselves out of this mess."

IC Ezezko - Labyrinth

「Given the nature of the rest of this place, it's probably some inane test or guardian.」 You scanned the floor for a chunk of something to throw at the rahkshi, settling on a fist-sized piece of rock. 「Any objections? It could be illusory like the pit back there for all we know.」

What was a mere dagger compared to years of self-flagellation? It was nothing. Ignoring the twisting and burning pain, she took another powerful step forward and grabbed at both his defending hand and his neck, each clawed fist prepared to squeeze and rend.

...but close to it

IC: Arkie

I activate my Hau at Revenant's shout, the shield of energy preventing any harm that would be dealt to me by the molten metal as well as cushioning my fall to some degree. "I'm ok," I cough, the landing having knocked the wind out of me for a few seconds.

The sword sticks in my armour, having torn a small gash in it which the blade is currently filling, preventing any leakage of Antidermis. My opponent now close to me, I send out a full-power blast of shadow energy from every inch of my body facing the enemy, the solidified darkness sharp and spiky as it flies towards them.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Thaera - Arena (fighting Venom Huntress)

He tried to scoff, but it quickly turned into a grimace as his side ached. "Me? Why, I'm only Thaera, the greatest trapper in the land, and one that has just found his latest quarry."

The perfect place to catch us off-guard. Why else would he volunteer for the back?

Mirror tried to grin back, but he wasn't sure he could mask his fear and suspicion.

I'll try to continue like I don't suspect a thing. It would look crazy to attack him now. Then I would have to deal with Ilyin as well...

...unless he's already against me. He's making up all of this about something in our heads, trying to lull us into complacency...

...they won't suspect I know something. And when they strike, I'll be ready.

"Y-yes... let's go." Mirror turned perhaps too suddenly, trying to hide his face.

What was a mere dagger compared to years of self-flagellation? It was nothing. Ignoring the twisting and burning pain, she took another powerful step forward and grabbed at both his defending hand and his neck, each clawed fist prepared to squeeze and rend.

IC: Terry Terrix - Arena.

He let her grab his hand, but ducked away from the grab at his head, before counterattacking in true Terry style. He twisted his daggerang, knowing that the curved blade would be doing some serious damage, and began to roll swiftly forwards, intending to run her over. 

At this point, Izarargi's options were limited: let go, or be flattened. 

The sword sticks in my armour, having torn a small gash in it which the blade is currently filling, preventing any leakage of Antidermis. My opponent now close to me, I send out a full-power blast of shadow energy from every inch of my body facing the enemy, the solidified darkness sharp and spiky as it flies towards them.

He twisted away, ducking low to the ground, ripping his sword free as he did so. Biting back a cry as stray shadow blades sliced across his back and shoulders, he swung out his tail, aiming to knock the Makuta's (Miras) legs out from under him.