Happy Birthday, Greg!

Ektris

He may not be able to hang around anymore, but many of us surely remember him.Happy birthday, Mr. Farshtey. I hope it's a good one and you're enjoying wherever you are in life. :)~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

A happy birthday to Greg, wherever he might be now. Hope life is going well.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

We all miss you, Greg!Thank you for devoting so much time and energy to Bionicle and BZP. It makes me somewhat sad to think that I may never be able to have another long-winded, pointless argument about minor story details with you ever again (and you still haven't answered any of my one hundred and ten questions, OR my follow-ups!), but I look forward to seeing more of your post-Bionicle work.Anyway, Happy Birthday, Greg. Have a good one.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231