Favorite Mask From The Pack Masks That You Own

Larnuu

Although I didn't get them all from mask packs directly, I love my complete set of Gold Kanohi. Didn't complete them until this past summer, but I sure was happy when I did.For one I just got from an actual pack - my gold Pakari.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Probably my blue Hau, or one of my 5 infected Hau. :P I bought hundreds of mask packs back in the day, but being Australian, never got any misprints. :( However, I DID once get a mask pack with THREE masks rather then two!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Does a copper Mask of Victory count if you got it for buying a mask pack? If not then either my golden KauKau or my golden Hau. (Strangely I got the KauKau and the Hau in the same pack. And then I was awarded the copper Mask of Victory for buying a Bionicle 'set.' Strange eh?)

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

My green Hau.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

I miss collecting masks :( The collectible Minifigures do fill that void fairly well though. Anyway, I was always very fond of my gold and silver mask sets. Never got any silver Nuva masks though.

7. Putting all five Piraka in one tank seems like a dangerous idea. What if they start killing each other?

7) Who cares? They're creeps anyway.

-GregF

Thats hard to say... I like all my rare Kanohi Masks.But if I must say, I think my Chrome Rua (Hau) from the Power Pack is my favorite.I also really like the misprints i've got in a Mask Pack (my only mask pack i've ever got). It are a Brown Ruru, and a Light blue Kaukau.I've also got a white Ruru from the Internet.

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

I still have a certain fondness for my lime noble Komau, although I rather like my brown Hau, too. If I owned a Kaukau in any colour other than blue, though, that one would probably become my new favourite, but unfortunately, I don't.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

• 2 weeks later...

(the) brown Kopaka Mata mask(This one looks bad).

i love my brown akaku, i like all my masks equally really, though ruru's are my favorite, so maybe my lime ruru, then black kakama or maybe orange pakari, or purple, or light blue huna, or light grey huna, i just don't know... i should add, having a light grey huna, and a dark grey hau rocks because it's like having 2 powerless fire masks :) i had also cheaply perchased a huki mctoran set with disk, and 5 masks for 2 bucks off ebay too about 6 months ago and it came with a mask pack too :) Edited by banana92

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

I only ever had very few mask packs. But I'd say my blue Pakari Nuva. Takanuva before the actual Takanuva, anyone? :P (Yes, I actually did that. He was literally just Tahu with Gali's legs and the blue mask. This was back when all we'd seen of the '03 Matoran was in the flash animation where the Kal got defeated. So I just thought "...Yeah. There's that movie coming out, isn't there? Bunch of people on the Lego Message Boards are saying Takua's gonna become a Toa Nuva. And I have this blue Pakari...BRILLIANT!")

My green Hau all the way. It's particularly awesome....Oh how I wished they released Metru mask packs...:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

In mine, I loved the black Akaku I got out of it.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...