BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Understood Nuju, it's been a good run.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Something tells me that's why you got elected.  As good a reason as any, in my opinion.  :P

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a bunker to prepare.  If my single year of lurking and occasional quasi-activity has taught me anything, I'm gonna need it.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Oh god I'm going to have to port all my stuff over to asking Tyler rather than asking Nuju

Y U P. From now on I'm the go-to for approvals. ENJOY FAM

>meme arrows outside of the sekrit klub

>a tumblr gif

how quickly the principles of the mighty bend for the quick costanza

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

It just wouldn't be a BZPRPG update without things getting horrifically off-topic, now would it?

Thanks again for all your work over the years, Aaron.  You certainly left your mark on the BZPRPG, and I'm sure Tyler will... he will... look, I'm not responsible for any blood that gets on the walls, alright? You dug this grave yourself.

(love ya Ty, best of luck)

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

It only just went into effect. Additionally, the Head GM doesn't usually get a special member title. Other than BZPRPG Staff, that is. Most of them, stretching back a very long ways, have also been site staff and thus lacked a title altogether.

So there's nothing indicating for certain that he'll necessarily get a new one, and he wouldn't have it yet if he's getting one. :P

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Where would the plot-relavant post be?

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

Thanks for the link. I'm on mobile now so it would have been awkward to search through Ko since I haven't looked there in a while.

Also, yay plot. (^o^)

• Upvote 1

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Thanks for all your hard work, Aaron! You've brought a lot to this game, and evolved it in leaps and bounds ahead of its predecessor. The increased focus on characters and story above "winning" is largely thanks to you, and it's a change that has really improved the game, in my opinion. I'll fondly remember the good times we had writing together, and I look forward to you (possibly) returning sometime in the future. In the meantime, thanks again, and best of luck in all your endeavours! :)

also 'gratz ty <3

@Nuju: Best of luck in all of your future endeavors, and thanks for taking the time to help me out back when I was still completely new at this.

@Tyler: Congratulations on your promotion. Looking forward to what's in store for the future.

@Anyone currently interacting with Dravennica in Ko-Koro: I went back and edited my last post, so here's a link to the new version just in case you haven't seen it already.

Oh, and since today marks the seventh month that she's been inactive, I decided to shake the dust off of Xhalia and start posting as her again.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Nuju Metru - the first player I ever actually interacted with upon first joining the game. Looking back, I can't help but cringe at how much of a noob I was, but I still remember those days fondly. 

Thanks for all the fun times. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Sad to see you stepping down, Nuju, but at the same time congratulations Tyler. Did I mention you're my favorite now that you're the one in power? :D

On another note, anyone have need of a doctor? I've got a Turaga to unleash on the island and I'm not quite sure where to send him.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles