Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vlad / Outside

Vlad nodded, but also frowned. "It vould be a lot more useful to Palma if ve could tell her who vas responsible..." Then he realized he was almost berating Xara, and that was most certainly not something he wanted to do. "But I vill go unt tell her anyvays," he continued cautiously, leaping off the ledge and into the flight mode.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Xara - Beach.

I glowered at him, but said nothing as he flew off. "Alright," I turned to the offer rahk, "So the Matoran is awake?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Holistic

(Causeway | With Char)

Great. New students are ignored and left on their own. My first impressions of this place aren't very good.. Not at all.

"Well, then.. How familiar are you with the school as a location? Can you show me around?"

Edited by Daniel the Dwarf

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Mortsia

Mortsia nodded.

"From his slumbers he awoke

And I gave him bread.

But he saw me through my cloak

And so from the cave I fled."

IC: Draco

Keep on... The blood trail... He turned a corner to see it continue . He kept on the trail...

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Xara - Beach. 

I sighed impatiently, wondering how it was that both of my companions were apparently unable to speak properly. "So now what are we supposed to do? Neither of us can speak Matoran." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Doubt

No comment.

IC Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster was getting quite infuriated at this other Rahk(Grim). Good thing he wasn't an anger Rahk.

He kept one eye on him, as it appeared that the other one was being given permission to fly the Matoran to safety. Blasted in the process...? Sounds like these Matoran are a feisty bunch. Where's the snacks?

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

After returning to the school and making his way to the Infirmary, Vlad approached Palma.

"I have news of zer Matoran," he told the healer quietly, doing his best to be sure no one would overhear. "Zer vun ve hid is just now avakening. But more importantly, zer Porters found another unt dragged him to zer Courtyard. Apparently he revealed zat he vas brought here by Rahkshi."

IC: Fang - Causeway

Fang gave a half bow and a humble, "Thank you, sir."

Now he just had to figure out a way to get the Matoran there safely. He couldn't be trusted to cooperate for the journey, and holding a struggling Matoran would do nothing for his dodging capabilities. As difficult as it would be, he would have to knock the Matoran unconscious.

He swiped at the Matoran's mask and pulled it off. The shocked look as the light faded from the Matoran's eyes was painful to see. As the Matoran fell limp, Fang gently picked him up and replaced the mask before he would encounter any ill effects. Giving a quick nod to his interrogation partner, more out of obligation than gratitude, he dove off the side of the Causeway to fly just above the waterline. His new paint would blend in well with the deep blues of the ocean.

IC: Char - Causeway

Char grimaced. That seemed like so much work. There had to be someone around here that was... better qualified. "I don't know..." she sighed. "I'm not all that familiar with the school myself. I just had a quick glance through the building before coming out here."

IC Flabbergaster

As the Rahk carrying the Matoran dove off of the side and out of sight, Flabbergaster gave a satisfactory nod.

Well, that was enough chaos for one day. As so he didn't get himself killed, he calmly strolled through the Rahks aimlessly, intending to slip out afterwards.

IC Grim:

"Your will be done."

They hefted the unconscious Mar'Jik once more.

IC poly:

We turned to the Matoran. "You shall construct a body out of these," we said indicating the porters.

We looked at Vaalku, our struggling subject. "You should rest. Your body will adjust given time."

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik heard the door to his dorm opening. The Rahk entered, asking about the band. Dakilik immediately stood up and greeted the newcomer. "Greetings, greetings! Thanks for expressing interest in the band!" He went over to the Rahk. "Now, what instrument do you play? Oh wait, or are you a Power Scream Rahk? We could use one on singing..." he stopped talking.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I.C.  The rahkshi soon came to be contios again.  However his right arm was broken.  He got up and tried to find his way to the medical office.  On the way, he walked past a very noisy room.  He eventualy made his way to the medical office, and banged on the door.  But there was no answer.

"Nuts!  Nobody's in there!  I'll have to ask one of these teenagers here who works in there.'

So he went off to find out who worked in the medical office.

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

IC: Snake - Causeway

Oh, just read the posts above -  what just happened is too weird for me to be bothered to explain.

IC: Raith - Causeway

I continue to stare at the scene unfolding before me, eyes still wide. "Nymph," I say, "We...we should get out of here before it goes wrong...more wrong..." Despite me saying this, I continue to stare in fixated horror.

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Nymph (Causeway)

"Maybe..." I mumble, eyes strangely glazed over. I shake my head, dissipating the weird feeling as my eyes once again glow their usual blue. 

IC: Malady (Causeway)

I release my grip on my Poison powers, relaxing ever so slightly. 

OOC: Malady open for interaction.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Burst

Burst spotted a pile of staffs similar to his own in a corner. Though all lacked the detatching function that his had, they would still prove useful. Burst examined them with interest. They were all free of blood and other damages, like his had been on the day he got it. Gathering them all into a bundle, he started towards the door, when something else caught his eye. On the floor, lay a morning star, untouched since the school had first opened. Burst had read about these in the library. They were difficult to use, but when mastered, they proved to be deadly and unpredictable. Wrapping the chain around his shoulder, Burst exited the armory with his new toys, and started moving back to his dorm, not noticing that blood had seeped through the bandage and was starting to drip again.

OOC: For anyone who doesn't know what a Morning star is, it's essentially a chain with a metal ball covered in spikes attached to it.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Hoto - Dorms

Hoto nearly jumped at the unfamiliar voice before she realized it was just Kat. With brows still furrowed in confusion, she nodded and slipped out from behind Jayar to follow. She waited for the door to close before asking any questions.

IC: Jayar / Dorms

With a respectful but not altogether too warm parting dip of the head to the intrusive newcomer, Jayar followed the others into Kat's dorm and closed the door behind him.

"So, what's going on?" he asked Kat quietly. The doors were stone but they still weren't entirely soundproof. "That you can tell us here, at least." He had a feeling he already knew...

IC Kat:

I rubbed my faceplate wearily.

"It would seem someone else had the idea to rebel. Only problem is, they did it right out and with no support. You know the fight that went down in the hall earlier? Apparently the guy got mobbed, and lost hard. On top of that... Someone smuggled a Matoran in."

"So. Instead of leaving tomorrow, we leave today."

IC: Palma's eyes widened in surprise. She was a medic, not a spy, she wasn't especially adept at concealing emotions.

"How many Matoran were there? And brought here by Rahkshi? How? Why?"

IC: Tridax was stalking back to the academy, the claws on his feet biting chunks out of the rocky ground. He turned back to the assembled crowd for a moment.

"Well? I believe my last instructions regarding those unconscious traitors was that they were to be taken to my office. Someone pick them up and bring them with me."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Kat:

I blinked. Karz, that's right I hadn't told them.

"Oh... Uh.... Right, I..."

I stopped, and started over.

"We... That is, Fang, Exxan, and I, started talking about leaving Corpus before.... Before the assignment. We're taking people away, and going to Malebranche. At least for now. Eventually we'll go somewhere remote, where we can be free and live our lives as our own people...."

I looked at them, Jayar in particular.

"I doubt it'll be easy. But I thought I should extend the offer to the both of you. Of you want to come.... We'd gladly have you."

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

Vlad nearly cowered under the barrage of urgent questions to which he had no answer. "I don't know..." he replied. "Xara vas zer vun who got zer information, unt sent me to tell you... all she told me vas zat zer Matoran said he vas brought by Rahkshi. She said she didn't stay around to hear any more, so vhat other information he gave, if any, I vouldn't know."

IC: Jayar / Kat's Dorm

Leave Tridax. It was exactly the conclusion he'd come to on the tranquil beach in the calm before the headmaster's funeral storm. And if he missed the chance to leave now, and growing tensions prevented it from ever arising again, he would never forgive himself.

Jayar nodded, and tried a small smile. "I'm in."

But then he turned his gaze to Hoto, and added, "But only if you're coming too." Worse than missing the rare opportunity to leave would be leaving without her.

IC: Shock

Shock stepped back to avoid the sweep, then charged forwards after the sweep, sword swinging at the right side of Nightmare.

Down another hallway... Hmm. A mark was left on a door that the blood trail entered and seemingly exited. While running, a Rahk would not mark a place without reasoning. He opened the door...

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Hoto - Dorms

"So that's why everyone is changing their armor," Hoto muttered, more to herself than anyone else.

She turned expectantly to Jayar, only to find he was looking to her. She nodded with determination and replied, "There isn't much for me here anymore." She had known that for a long time. It was only her friends that kept her here, and she was not letting them leave her behind.

IC: Shock

Shock stepped back to avoid the sweep, then charged forwards after the sweep, sword swinging at the right side of Nightmare.

Down another hallway... Hmm. A mark was left on a door that the blood trail entered and seemingly exited. While running, a Rahk would not mark a place without reasoning. He opened the door...

It was stated in my post that Burst was especially careful not to track blood into his hiding place, the trail should look like it went right past the door.

IC: Burst

Burst carefully removed a blade from one of the borrowed staffs, and began modifying the end of it, so it would fit into the older staff just as well as the lost one had. He thought back to the fight minutes before, and how his blade gotten stuck. He tried to think of a way to prevent that in the future. After all, the brotherhood lacked an infinite supply of staffs for him to "borrow" after all. His gaze turned to the morning star, which now sat next to his bed. He decided to make the metal orb on the end removable, as well. He began thinking of ways to make a release mechanism for it.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

That Matoran had been lucky to survive, but once he got returned to the village, I had no doubts the rest of the Ghosts would be enraged by what had happened. War is coming.... 

Dakilik heard the door to his dorm opening. The Rahk entered, asking about the band. Dakilik immediately stood up and greeted the newcomer. "Greetings, greetings! Thanks for expressing interest in the band!" He went over to the Rahk. "Now, what instrument do you play? Oh wait, or are you a Power Scream Rahk? We could use one on singing..." he stopped talking.

IC (As Tangirahk): "I am talented with many instruments, but I choose the violin, simply because it is the signature instrument of my creator." The rahkshi of sonics replied. "While I am not a power screaming rahskhi, sonic rahkshi are skilled singers on the same level as them." The female rahkshi said as she began to sing. Her voice was comparable to that of a songbird and she could sing at low notes with ease. After her demonstration, she look at Dakilik. "May I join now?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

OOC: A hearty bah weep grahnah weep ninny bong :P

IC: (The causeway) A Dark-blue and gold Rahkshi steps to the precipice. He coldly stares at the school before glancing at the chasm in his path. Grunting, he leaps to the first column, and then to the next, proceeding in this manner until he reaches the entrance to Corpus Rahkshi.

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

Dakilik stood silent, mouth agape. "That... that was brilliant!" he said stunned. "You're in! Now, do you plan on playing the violin, singing, or both?"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I.C.  Taltrun gave up on his search for a medic, and heads for the front door of the school.  He runs out, then his vision starts to blear.  He gets weaker, and starts to loose his balance.  He continues to run, but now things look mearly like colored clowds to him.  He suddenly stumbles into the Dark-Blue and gold rahkshi that just arrived.

O.O.C  Bah weep grahnah weep ninny bong to you too Leoxandar :P

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

I.C.  Taltrun gave up on his search for a medic, and heads for the front door of the school.  He runs out, then his vision starts to blear.  He gets weaker, and starts to loose his balance.  He continues to run, but now things look mearly like colored clowds to him.  He suddenly stumbles into the Dark-Blue and gold rahkshi that just arrived.

O.O.C  Bah weep grahnah weep ninny bong to you too Leoxandar :P

OOC: :P

IC: The new Rahkshi just gives an icey stare at Taltrun. "You, what is wrong?" he grunts.

-O Knavery

Most vile, O trick of the Empire's basest wit.

A snare, a ruse, a ploy: and we the fools.

What great deception hath been plied today--

O rebels, do you hear? Fie, 'tis a trap! -Admiral Ackbar