Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sim - Ruins

"I have no idea. they could be in the refectory again, maybe?"

The village around me was incredibly depressing. So much livelihood brought to dust.

IC: Carapace/Causeway

After the depressing silence, we landed on the Causeway. Voha happily jumped off my lap and began skittering about in circles.

"Perhaps? Or...they might go to somewhere quiet."

I wondered if that was even possible.

OOC: Bunnying allowed.

IC: Helix/Causeway

On another part of the Causeway, we took off and flew toward the village. I was glad that I was armed, and with one that was likewise armed. Better to not be caught unaware and unable to defend myself like last time.

IC: Era - Outside House of Grossh.

"What she said," I agreed, "Let's do this." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Snap [infirmary->Halls->Library]

Having her shoulder healed had raised Snap's mood slightly, and she waved thanks to Palma as she walked out into the halls, making he way to the Library, her favorite place in the whole school. Her hand was already full of petals and the wilted pink scraps flittered around her as she teleported through the doorway, striking a brief pose, then continuing towards the shelves...

IC: Teeth [Refectory->Halls]

Yeah, now that those "gods" were gone, I was out of that room like a Ko-Matoran from a volcano. I went tearing through the halls at such speeds, to the casual observer it might look like I actually had somewhere to go.

in reality I was just trying to find somewhere quiet to relax again, no rahkshi preferred but few rahkshi would do. Eventually I found myself at the front doors, not ideal but probably a bit less hectic than any room inside the school, i went outside.

IC: Kaita [Refectory]

The bulky rahkshi grabbed a huge handful of the slop, shoving it in their trisected mouth in only the sloppiest manner possible before speaking,

"Disgusting" She said to theirself. "truly repulsive..."

OOC: Snap is OFI in the Library, Teeth is OFI out near the Causway, and Kaita is OFI in the refectory. Rose is still out cold in the infirmary, you could probs kick her or something idk, Palma might object.

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Hoto - Malebranche Fifth Tier

This was it. No going back now. Hoto whimpered softly, wondering if Johmak had heard Jayar's request for her to stay.

IC: Tear - Hallways

Unfortunately, the next stop on their journey might just be the end for Revenant's optimism. "Here is the Gym," Tear stated, waving to the open doors. "Here is the place where Icarax holds his brutal tournaments, where the most efficient fighters earn his acclaim. I barely got out of the last one alive!" One finger idly traced the scar cutting across his faceplates, the edges warped and scorched from the heat of Beat's axe.

IC: Call - Infirmary to Hallways

At last, Call felt able to sit up in bed and take in his surroundings. He was in an Infirmary of some kind, and on the bed next to his lay his sparring partner with his... arm lying next to him. Call felt a cold shiver of dread rattle through his armor. He couldn't stay here. He didn't want that Rahkshi to have second thoughts about keeping him alive.

He swung his legs over to the side of the bed, clamping back a cry of pain, and then gently lowered himself to the floor. His swords lay next to the bed, and he picked them up and sheathed them, trying not to notice the fresh Kraata blood down the guard.

Call staggered through the halls in a daze, looking for somewhere else to be, somewhere he could rest.

OOC: Call open to interaction.

Edited by Click

IC: Pyre - Gym

Since Pyre had already begun backing away, he just had to leap a bit backwards to dodge the blow. He then attempted to hit the top of Percy's head with the bottom of his scythe handle.

IC: Edge - Dorm

Edge locked the dorm door and laid the rahkshi body on the bed. He laid down his lab opened it up and activated the motor. Edge laid out his surgery tools. First, he took out the kraata. The nick was crushed. Nothing he could really use there. He cut into the armor and poured some of the blood into the vials.

OOC: Edge has water vials, sand vials,an eye in a vial, and 2 vials of blood.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC-Arsenal (Gym, Fighting Malady)

With his senses more prepared for incoming attacks, Arsenal ducked to one side to avoid the kick, but his opponent's falchion nicked one side of his head, causing considerable damage. "Well, If it's a fight you want, You've come to the right guy!" He grunted, before retaliating with a hooked punch towards her lower ribs.

IC-Swarm (Infirmary)

So this Rahkshi Isn't aware of his alter ego... Swarm thought. ...and is out for his blood as well...

"He was right here a second ago, but I think he left recently." She said. "However, I don't think I've known him long enough to be called his associate yet."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Malady (Gym)

"Laughable," I sneer as I catch the punch contemptuously with my other hand. I drop my falchion near my feet. Tightening my grip on his wrist, I slam my forearm into his elbow with my not unconsiderate strength in a move to break his arm; while he may be mostly mechanical, I'd be willing to bet that even a mechanical arm would have trouble against that kind of stress.

OOC: The kind of arm break Malady is trying to use is the first one described here.

Edited by Kylo Ren

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Sim - Causeway

"I just had a thought."

I turned and looked at Carapace,

"This is some kind of school, right? Are there any actual classes?"

"Not that I've heard off, I think there's only two things that can be considered classes. Sparring in the gym or studying in the library."

IC: Helix/Village Ruins with Pentaghast

I searched through the ruins, it seems like that others have came through here, but for reasons I do not know. But it meant that I should move fast. I looked into a house and found myself some Lightstones. I've read about it being in a component of more contemporary weaponry, and I decided to take them to see if I could make some. From my partner's (I should probably ask her name soon) reaction to words like "explosion" and "incendiary," I think making an explosive fuel for her Zamors would be a good source of payment. As I took a stone that was in pristine condition, I found a bottle of alcohol. It seemed as if the Matoran who owned this home got depressed due to all the Rahkshi. This would make for a good makeshift explosive if I could find cloth and another more explosive fuel, perhaps I can find some kerosene in the Cauldron later.

OOC: Helix has found one lightstone, and a .5 L bottle of strong alcohol. Materials will be added to his profile.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC Sunshine

"Yeah, i doubt that" Sunshine snorted. "I got sent here to eliminate him. If you knew the stuff he did you'd be begging to help me."

IC Xi

"I didn't call him over!" Xi said. "He tried to crush me off the bat! Plus i don't think-"

Then Squid cut him off. Finally. A topic-changer. "Um... You do? What is it?"

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas held up a hand and clamped it shut, signalling for Squid to be silent if he knew what was good for him. "You aren't getting out of this that easily," she snapped to "Arms." "The fact is, as long as you're with us, that brute is going to be following us around, and we can't have that. It would ruin everything we stand for!"

IC: Melody - Hallways

Melody was slowly backing away from the conflict, looking increasingly uncomfortable. She gave Squid a fragile smile as Canvas shushed him, and whispered, "I'd l-l-like t-to hear y-y-your idea."

Edited by Click

IC: Revenant

My smile fades to a frown. "Brutal... Tournaments? Are... They mandatory?... Hold on..." Pulling off my backpack, I take out my pen and a sheet of paper. "Tournament to the death... Now that would be good... Maybe." I place my paper back in my backpack. "Is there... Some sort of library around here? Or do you have to fight to the death there, traversing through rivers of blood, the stench of..." I stop. "I get too carried away in violence..." I mutter.

IC: Spezia

I start to scan the area for anything. Almost instantly, a bag of sugar is spotted. Grinning, I make my way over to the bag. Judging from it's size, I estimated it would be enough for several cakes. "Got something!"

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

OOC: Time to bring Fate out to play!

IC: Fate - Forest

"DIE ALREADY!!"

I unloaded another clip into my assailant. I had no idea what it was, I just knew it was trying to kill me.

Right now I was running for my life through the woods, shooting at something I could hardly see.

I swiveled to face it and launched a round from my shoulders.

"Nnng, karz!" 

I was out of ammo.

"KARZ KARZ KARZ,"

I made a break for the cliffs near Corpus.

"Augh!" Something sharp, and white hot, carved through my right arm, right as I made it out into the open. There was the Causeway! I just had to make it to Corpus-

Another white hot shoot of pain reached through my shoulder. I whipped my arm around and fired off a shot from my rifle, aiming for what I hoped was a center of mass. I looked ahead just in time to see the cliffs. I jumped to the first pillars in the causeway, still not slowing down. And there it was -oh thank destiny- the doors. One last jump...

...And I was safe. No monster dared come to Corpus, not even an invisible one. With a laugh, I collapsed to the ground.

"Haaaha ha... whoo."

OOC: Fate open to interaction

aw yiss.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Causeway.

That guy looked like he was in a hurry. 

Indeed.

What was he shooting at?

I have no idea. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Sepulchral--Library/Halls

Sepulchral, somewhat lost in thought, realized that he had fallen behind the rest of the group. Quickening his step, he soon caught up, only to find his associates in the midst of a somewhat heated debate. The more he listened to their back-and-forth, the thornier the issue seemed. It didn't strike him as proper to reject Arms over something that he had no control over, but if his mere presence was causing problems they might not have a choice.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

Nyarl nodded receptively as the melancholy Swiss-army-Rahk unburdened her mind. It seemed to be doing her good, so he didn't interrupt.  

IC--Beat--Armory

"Here!" Beat exclaimed finally, drawing out a sword that was slightly longer than Blade's old one had been. "Think this would work if we hammered it into the right shape?"

IC--Kaboom--Infirmary

Kaboom scowled. It had been a good plan, considering he had come up with it on the fly; probably not enough to get rid of that boney creep for good, but the frame-up would have made things harder for the kook. Of course, that all seemed pretty much moot now. Palma was still ignoring him, and while hehad half a mind to get her attention more proactively, he wasn't about to do anything that would get him on the wrong side of a shadow Kraata. He could possibly go to Icarax; but the headmaster would probably just read his mind and find out that Bonegleam had nothing to do with Augustus' death, despite what the missing arm would suggest.

It was time to accept that this plan just wasn't going to work. A bit clumsy, even, in hindsight; something he'd have to work on in the future. Sullenly, Kaboom got up from his chair and trudged toward the exit.

IC--Magnum Opus--Outside Infirmary

Magnum Opus stepped back to the far side of the hall and studied his handiwork critically. The doorway to the infirmary was now ringed with crossing red bands, similar to the ones he had glimpsed decorating the shoulders of the nurse inside, except that these radiated a soft, friendly glow. That was all well and good, but he felt like the piece needed something...

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas' glare didn't let up until "Arms" had passed from her sight. Only then did she turn back to Squid and Melody, an exasperated smile on her face.

Tear opened his mouth to respond, only to be cut off twice before he could get a word in. By the time Revenant had finished speaking, Tear was frowning with confusion. "Uh... as far as I know, the assignments are mandatory..." Come to think of it, Tear couldn't remember how he got to the Gym. Something to ponder later.

"And I guess... there is a Library," he sighed. Here he was hoping this guy could fight, and he just turns out to be another bookworm. He waved a hand and started for the Library, taking a detour that would lead them right past the Refectory to complete the tour. As per usual, they could smell the Refectory long before the doors came into view.

IC: Call - Library

Call's wanderings eventually brought him to the Library, where he collapsed on the first chair he could find. He pulled out the blood-stained sword and a rag to clean it with. As his hands slowly moved across the guard, wiping away the last sign of his deed, his eyes blankly stared at the floor in front of him.

OOC: Call open to interaction.

IC: Revenant

I frown. This Rahkshi seemed almost... Upset about the journey. Just by looking at him, I could tell he was a warrior, just by the way he talked and stood. maybe he was looking for an ally... "If you're wondering, I can fight decently. It's just... Books and stories have been therapeutic-" I'm cut off as the stench of the Refectory hits me. "Gah... What is that?"

IC: Malattia

As I stand up, I notice Tear and the newcomer leaving. Sure, go on without me. Not like I was attacked by a demon-bird... Standing up, I grab Haru, and gently place him in the bag. Turning back, I run in, catching them at the Refectory. "Yeah... Definitely not a pleasant smell. But, that's all we get here."

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

I start to scan the area for anything. Almost instantly, a bag of sugar is spotted. Grinning, I make my way over to the bag. Judging from it's size, I estimated it would be enough for several cakes. "Got something!"

IC: Strurin

"Hmm?" He said, turning around "Oh my."

That's a pretty big bag.

IC--Beat--Armory

"Here!" Beat exclaimed finally, drawing out a sword that was slightly longer than Blade's old one had been. "Think this would work if we hammered it into the right shape?"

IC: Blade

Blade was looking at a sword when Beat found one. "I guess we won't know until we try." he replied.

IC: Snap [Library]

Snap had been absantly flipping through the first book in her reach, pretending to be busy while keeping an eye on the Library around her, this was something she did quite often, and usually a good way of picking up conversations.

She had just passed the technical specifications of a Vahki Transport when an odd-looking rahkshi sat down some way across from her, looking rather worn out and weary, like the look of a matoran whose Mahi has just been stolen, and is in dire need of some consolation,

that, of course is exactly what she decided to do, console this strange, slightly sad rahkshi.

"Hey" she said, practically sliding up to Call, "How's it goin?"

OOC: this is Snap interactiong with Call.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Tear nodded at Malattia's sudden return. "Indeed. That is what passes for sustenance in this vile place. A foul concoction of whatever the Porters can find mixed with the mangled Kraata of those Icarax deems unworthy. I have yet to find another source of food. Come on, let's hurry past it." Tear picked up the pace, trying to leave the stench behind as the group moved towards the Library.

IC: Call - Library

Call slowly turned towards the voice and glanced... more past than at Snap. He quickly turned back to his work, rubbing the cloth across his sword over and over and over and...

Does she see it? he wondered. Does she see my shame? Why is she even speaking to me? Unless she's another Rahkshi who delights in the harm of others.

IC Xi

Ohh Hollow i swear if you don't listen I'll pound-

You'll do what? beat up the guy twice as big as you?

Er... Shut up.

Xi finally arrived at the library, and motioned for Hollow to come out.

IC Hollow

"Oops, looks like I'm outta time." He grinned while standing. "If you ever want a brain, go see Palma. Chow."

Then he noticed Xi. He walked out casually, then turned and pushed him against the wall. "What?"

He looked around to see who Sim was talking about and saw a thin figure step out onto the Causeway.

"Hello! I'm sorry to bug you, but have you seen a group of Rahkshi talking about peace and nonviolence?"

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Melody - Hallways

"B-but that only l-led to m-more f-fighting," Melody pointed out. She could still remember watching that class fall into chaos. "H-how would w-we find the ones w-who can be s-serious?"

Edited by Click

IC: Fate - Causeway

I picked myself up off the ground. One foot under me, then the other... And then my legs decided they weren't done resting. I fell back into a sitting position. There were deep, scorched gashes in ny armor at the shoulder and upper arm. They were leaking pretty bad, if I didn't close them up I'd lose too much lubricant, and probably have to ditch the suit entirely, which was DEFINITELY not going to happen. I put my fingers at the edges of the gashes, and started to pinch. The matter making up my arm started to feel fuzzy as it became unstable, but I was used to that. The gap started to close as the metal became pliable, and soon it was sealed. The shoulder could wait for intensive work, I needed to keep the internal mechanisms safe. It was as I smoothed over the last of my bent armor on my arm that I noticed a strange figure watching me. It took me just a moment to realize that it was a rahkshi with two heads.

It sure did look mechanically interesting...

And now they're staring at us.

What do we do, sis?

Don't freak out. This is hardly the first time our appearance has gotten someone's attention.

But most of those someone's weren't trigger happy weirdos. 

Don't be so quick to judge. Just be polite, don't provoke them, and everything should be fine. 

If you say so...

They were definitely staring at me. I wasn't too peturbed by that though, I mean, I was staring at them. Was that a plural them? Unidentified them? Gah, I needed to know how that suit worked! Was it two different direct feeds or was it taking advantage of a double header just for added sensory perception. My legs could rest later, I had to know. I picked myself up and stowed my rifle away. The shoulder mounts shut their teeny barrels away for good measure. I walked up to the two headed Rahk. No reaction.

"...How does your suit work?"

No sense beating around the bush. Burn the bush. Burn it.

Well, that's a new one. 

Agreed. I was not expecting that.

I don't even know how I'm supposed to respond to that...

You're not. Let me do the talking.

Fine.

"It works just like any rahkshi suit," I explained calmly, "but he controls his side, and I control mine." 

"So it IS a duality suit? Two different kraata commanding a joint unit. It's a wonder you don't have more limbs though, that would be exceptional. I think I could rig that with time, if I had the parts." They were a bit taller than me, so they had to crane their necks to look at me.

I had to take a look at the back. Red looked confused, as did blue but only slightly with a more controlled curiosity. It gave me a good look at their neck construction, the way two funnels ended in the carapace...

"You are a conjoined Kraata, aren't you? That must be tiresome. That's some serious work on the control tags, whoever built you must be a genius."

Hmmm...

"If sloppy. And tacky, all those spikes make you look ridiculous. Functionally they don't even make much sense in some of those places."

This presumptuous little...

Calm down. 

No, I'm not going to karzing calm down while this insufferable brakas is insulting our dad.

Broth-

"Our father is Chirox, Makuta of Visorak and the Southern Isles!" I didn't bother trying to hide my anger, just let it flow out. 

-karz... 

Ignoring her, I continued: "So how about you show some karzing respect you arrogant little-"

"-what my brother is trying to express," I interrupted, "Is a rather... complete... disagreement with your points."

"Shut up and let me!" she clamped her hand over my mouth. Sis!

"Forgive my brother, he's prone to anger. I believe I can convey his points in a more polite manner. Additional limbs would be cumbersome and impractical. Our father is a genius. And all of the spikes on our body are in perfectly functional positions." 

Edited by Nato Greavesy

IC Vaalku

Chirox- a genius?! What the karz

He tried so very hard not to pay attention.

IC Xi & Hollow

"Look, it's that... Me and a few other Rahks are trying to make a peace group to stop people from killing each other."

Hollow smirked. "What? So you don't fight anybody? You should toughen up."

"No, it's-" Xi rubbed his faceplate again. "Look, if you keep coming around and interrupting what we're trying to do, they'll kick me out because - You're so violent!"

"Look," Hollow began, removing his pressure on Xi. "I fight because I don't want to die. If you don't do anything you'll get yourself killed, and I don't want another idiot picking through your remains looking for add-ons. I'll stay away most of the while, but on one condition:"

"Is it to always hunk out?" Xi winced, expecting a slap.

"You train. You learn how to fight. It's nice not to but there will be a time where you have to defend yourself. Understand?"

Xi gulped. "Yessir"

"Now run back to your group. If you need me I'll be in the... Wherever the training area is." He started marching off. "And if somebody's buggin' you, just let me know and they'll be history."

The adaptation Rahk sighed heavily and started back towards Canvas.

IC Frog

Groan.

The huge-headed monstrosity slowly walked around, but tripped accidentally. He was caught by stone seemingly jutting up from he floor. How?

IC: Shock

"It's ciao, not chow... Why do I even bother? He isn't going to understand. I'm surrounded by idiots..." I sigh as I take a seat. If only Nightmare was here...

IC: Malattia

Okay... I don't think I've been forced to be a cannibal... I look behind me, to see Revenant lagging behind. Using this opportunity, I catch up to Tear. "Mangled Kraata? I'm guessing this is an attempt to turn him against Icarax. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of him, but... Maybe a little less imagery?" I whisper to him.

"Yup. Not sure how we're going to carry it, mind you, but..." I grin. "It's a start."

Revenant

I was indeed lagging behind, but who could blame me? After all, it was a lot to take in...

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite