DESOLATION: BIONICLE MAFIA XXV

Voltex

I stumbled across what appeared to be the first incident between the travellers. Everyone made it out of this particular scrape alive, but… it looks like some evidence was left behind. Already voting to kill one another. Five of the Matoran were implicated in the crime, an attempt to… kill… someone.

I spotted the broken remains of what used to be a knife; I recognized it instantly as the same one that ToaD had tried to slice me up with repeatedly in the past, back when he was obsessed with collecting my heads.

I tripped over a feathered hat belonging to Nato; bloodstains were clearly visible upon it, although I could not identify who the blood belonged to. Perhaps it was Nato himself, perhaps it was that of the murderer, or perhaps that of the would-be victim.

I found several carvings, each of them signed by Burnmad. They were dotted with specks of blood, as though someone had screamed themselves so hoarse that they had torn open their own throat. The words carved were those of a madman, although with Burnmad, was that really much of a surprise at all?

I discovered a long letter of apology from TX Wade. While at first I thought it suspicious due to the dark ink and the name of whoever it was addressed to being obscured, closer inspection revealed that the ink was purple, not red. I also noted that he made mention in the letter of having managed to retrieve his pen from Pulse, who had stolen it from him earlier.

Of Pulse, I found little; he had always been rather adept at covering his tracks whether guilty or innocent, and it was much the same here. Aside from Wade’s mentioning that the mission to retrieve his pen had come to blows, I found nothing else at this time to suggest that Pulse was even a member of the crew.

[VOLTEX SIGNING OFF]

We've begun following these ghosts, hoping to find out their mission. They are already fracturing, dividing. The Desolation has already put knives in their hands and death in their eyes. Have they really gone so far, so soon?

Voltex tells me that we are at the site of their first night, here in this forsaken area. I cannot see the remains of that. Rather I see a committee, a gathering. Not a calm one, though. It is one of hatred, of bloodlust. They are ready to kill, just like that. Not even a day into their journey. That is, if time even can be measured here.

I've tried yelling, of flinging my arms and waving my hands, but to no avail. I am but an observer, and can only watch as they approach their destruction.

[PORTALFIG SIGNING OFF]

All Roles Have 48 Hours to PM their Targets!!

You Have 48 Hours to Vote:

-ToaD

-Nato

-Burnmad

-TX Wade

-Pulse

Edited by Fortalpig
  • Upvote 3

I don't even own a feathered hat.

Going to vote Burnmad, simply because madmen are incredibly dangerous, especially in a situation like this. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I want let Wade live a while.

~Unit#phntk#1

'Preciate it, buddy, even if that suggests lynching in my future. I'll remember your generosity when the noose is around my neck.

As for my vote, well...the idea of keeping a madman around in the long run puts me on edge, so I'm gonna toss one at Burnmad before he does something crazy. Nothing personal.

Dang... Already with the first night... This is an actual legitimate first day/night right, and not just a filler scene until the actual first scene?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Dang... Already with the first night... This is an actual legitimate first day/night right, and not just a filler scene until the actual first scene?

No actual killings have taken place yet, no, but this is a legitimate day scene, and the player with the most votes will be lynched. 

As stated, the nights and days are taking place at the same time; even as you all vote for the daytime lynching, Portal and I are receiving the nighttime role targets.

The people all using the scene as a scapegoat for my lynching are highly suspicious, especially Nato. The people just hopping on the bandwagon are probably just sheep.

Pulse is probably town, X might be scum. Null reads on Xaeraz and the new guys.

I vote Nato.

*Snaps fingers*

The idea of lynching someone right off the bat is a stupid one.

Y'all should've nulled.

@Lugh: Yes, kinda? Null votes are to be counted as abstains. There will always be at least one person being lynched. Even the Desolation has run out of Nulls to lynch.

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 2