Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Reliable Narrator | Coliseum, Private floor 49
"I'm sorry, but I don't remember seeing you. It's been a very busy day. I wish I could schedule an appointment for you sooner. Two weeks from today is honestly the soonest I can fit you in. If you'd like, I can place you on a cancellation list?"

Ooc: @Kal the Guardian, @~Xemnas~
 


Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zsann, Metru Koro, back with Yaushe and the others

Zsann climbed into the van just in time to hear Navu's words about where to go. Something about going underground and just... sitting there made her uneasy. But it was better than the alternative.

Her face still wasn't getting any better, she noticed as she got in the shotgun seat.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @Tarn @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

save0351.jpg

 SKR Profile: Zsann || My art collection topic - updated! (30/06/2020)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sans, Metru-Koro

Sans ushered the panicked Matoran into the Archaves.  Kapura was spotted clutching a particularly nice sea shell.  He nodded at the guards waiting to block the entrance with the makeshift barricade before sprinting down the streets again.  "I need to make sure the infirm are all accounted for."  Sans was roughly 12 feet tall now, and could just see on the horizon some dark figures in the skies.  To the North, he witnessed Knichou's ship taking flight.  

He reached the Metru-Koro hospital in time to see two Onu-Matoran carrying a Ta-Matoran on a stretcher outside into the streets.  The initial wave of fleeing Matoran seemed to have subsided; it was more a trickle of villagers heading to the Archaves now, or some guardsmen rushing to the defenses.  Sans shrunk back down and walked inside, methodically checking each room.  Behind one door, he saw an obsidian-black Toa standing, clenching his fist.  "Stretching your punch muscles? Huhuhuhuhu.  If you're not up to fight, we need to get you to safety.  I don't believe we've really met.  I'm Sans, though you probably know that, huhuhuhu.  Come on, let's hurry out of here!"

OOC: @The Captain


beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Keitara (Bridge, the Taku)

The bearings whirred away as Kei considered and re-considered her plan. "How far away would you need to be to erect a temporary zipline? Or to drop a couple individuals with improvised parachutes? It'd be hard to make them to proper specification, but with luck one of those levitation kanoka you were mentioning should soften the impact enough to minimize chance of injury. Once inside, the goal would be disabling the levitation grid and jamming the increase-weight grid into activation. We'd still need to clear out the ships, but with them on the ground we won't need to simultaneously manage a dogfight. Their weapons may not work as well on ground. And, most importantly of all, they wouldn't be able to make a run on Metru-Koro."

Kei stopped to take a breath. What was she even suggesting? This was insane, just as bad as her self-sacraficial attack in the swamp.

Kei composed her thoughts, then faced Knichou. "I know the plan is full of flaws. Tell me why it's impossible, and I'll try and find a way to make it possible."

 

(OOC:

@Tarn @BULiK @Keeper of Kraata)


Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Yaushe and Mega - Yaushe

Mega had moved to the driver's seat to have a look at Yaushe's radio. Yaushe, having momentarily forgotten that Navu was under the impression that she herself was in the driver's seat, didn't think anything of it.

Once everyone was inside, Yaushe closed the doors and sped off in the direction Navu had indicated. Mega sat back from the radio and clicked the seatbelt on, saying to Navu, "Don't you fret. Yaushe'll have us there quick as a flash."

@A-tak-nid@Toru Nui@Tarn

  • Like 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - Aurax (Still officially Barraki)

Location - The Coliseum (4, 9), 49th Floor Reception area

With - (Great Being) Aurax, NPC Vortixx

 

"I'm sorry, but I don't remember seeing you. It's been a very busy day. I wish I could schedule an appointment for you sooner. Two weeks from today is honestly the soonest I can fit you in. If you'd like, I can place you on a cancellation list?"

Completely rebuffed. This Vortixx was either very clever with emotional manipulation, or they were hiding something. There was something wrong, either way. Saybo had accused them of betrayal and they hadn’t even bothered to respond to it.

As he saw it, first and foremost he could just kill the Vortixx. Quick, easy, simple. But of course it wasn’t that simple. Cameras, noise, potential onlookers. There were too many variables that could go wrong and halt them from assassinating Pridak.

Second option, continued suspicion and interrogation. Leave to gather some grunts to arrest this Vortixx on obstruction of Top Secret League missions. But that would potentially take too much time and they needed to strike before Pridak left the building for the day, if he was going to. The Vortixx had not said he was out.

Third option, arrest this Vortixx immediately. That could be messy and seen as hostile action if anyone saw them remotely. Saybo wasn’t sure if he could even subdue the Vortixx without killing them.

That left option four. Pridak said he wanted the mask as soon as they were finished. This Vortixx had no right to deny their leader’s commands. Now to confront the Vortixx in a way that would obey Pridak and keep the matter quiet.

Saybo set his face, twisting it slightly to the side. His voice was grave, “We are under orders from Pridak himself to return to him no matter the circumstances. I don’t care if you don’t have it on your list. We have orders and we won’t let you obstruct them. Or would you like me to call up the Vahki enforcers to arrest you? If you have doubts, go ahead and call Pridak. He will assure you of our mission’s urgency.

If this failed, option five would also work. The elevator was the same he had used earlier in the day. Great Being Aurax and him could enter it, hit close doors, then Saybo could use his Miru and water containers to lift Aurax and himself up out of the top hatch and to the next level where Pridak was.
 

 

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @Unreliable Narrator

Man I sure hope I'm not ruining this. :mellow:


-----------------------------

 

--------- Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles: Saybo, Sorilax, Viltia, Cravious, and Hahvok   ---------

--------- Description of Sorilax's Avagah or Dawnguard, Saybo's Eclipse, and Cravious' Debt Collector and Cube ---------

 

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ultan, Metru-Koro Infirmary 

Ultan turned toward the Turaga standing silhouetted in the door frame of his infirmary room. He had heard mentions of this Sans, and his deeds, through the infirmary walls. Though he did not know him, his appearance generated a sense of calm and reassurance. 

"Well met. I am Ultan," the obsidian-clad Toa replied hoarsely. He had hardly spoken since... well, he was still struggling to come up with a name for what exactly had happened. He still wasn't entirely sure where he was or how things had so suddenly changed. It was as if the entire universe abruptly... shattered. In a maelstrom to end all maelstroms, he was cast out of one world and into another, hard. According to the medics that checked on him periodically, he had been delivered here on a stretcher only a week ago, found washed upon the shore with systems failing and unconsciousness. 

It seemed less than an hour had past that he had the strength to stand on his own two feet again that the distant air sirens began to sound off. Visions of a razed city flooded his mind, and as he struggled to clear his head of the fog and noise with clenched fist, the Turaga had entered. Like a gentle wind the fog cleared, and for the first time in this strange land he could think clearly.

"I suspect that I'm not in the best shape for fighting at this very moment, but I am at your service if you have need for aid." 

Ultan grabbed his belongings and cloak, though it was cake with sand and mud. He swept it over himself and followed the Turaga down the infirmary hall. 

"Pray tell me what you can, and how I can be of service. I owe your people a great debt."

OOC: @Azibo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro North Gate, Bridge of the Taku

"Don't worry about the plan being perfect, we'll have to make do with what we can come up with quickly since this timing was such a surprise. As far as what to do on the ships - do what you think is best when you get on board. As long as we are preventing them from firing on Metru-Koro - be it by destroying it, disabling weapons and critical systems, or incapacitating their crews - we're saving lives. If you think you can capture the vessel mostly intact, that would be ideal, but reality won't be ideal - we don't know how strong their crew or internal systems will be, so you'll have to adapt and use whatever tactics fit best for taking that ship out of the fight."

"For boarding, I have my armor's flight, and Kat has shown herself to use her powers well for surviving a fall, but perhaps for the rest of you, Nale could use her magnetism to give you a less risky landing? I don't think we'd have time to prepare any equipment, we've wasted enough time as it is. Either way, we can worry about the details of that when we get close enough - because that depends on how close we can get. That's where I see you and Ulkarr being critical to my plan."

"For the best chance of this plan working, we need to get directly above their ships, preferably without them noticing and taking evasive action. Kei, do you think you know your powers well enough to bend the light around the Taku to mask our approach? Ulkarr, could you use your powers of shadow to plunge the command decks of the enemy airships in darkness to further keep our approach undetected?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Northern Wastes, Ruins of Stone

Peering into the chasm, Atamai saw that the waterfall obscuring the pathway on the far side fell into a series of pools, like a hot spring terrace, before collecting in a clear lake the very bottom of the canyon. In fact, the water did appear to be hot, as there was steam coming off of the highest pools. On its way down, the water cascaded into every pool - except one: In one of the natural basins the Toa spotted a generator powered by a water wheel. 
He also spotted the reason why: the pool above that would have fed into this one wasn’t filled high enough. Leading towards that pool was a halfpipe, or slide, emerging from somewhere in the rock face below the ledge the group was standing on. It seemed to line up with one of the three holes, but which one exactly was unclear.

While tracing the slide, the Toa also spotted a line of submerged pillars below the clear water at the bottom. They led in a straight line towards the far side and the last one, partially obscured by the steaming mist of the waterfall impacting on top of it, wasn’t entirely submerged, because it didn’t have a flat top. Rather, a rounded arch was built on it, acting as a shield from the scalding downpour.

And he saw one thing more below the rippling surface: Scattered spheres of rock laid at the bottom, either by themselves or in small piles of two or three. They were smooth, except for a series of geometric lines wrapping around them. 
 

7GH7pEosLc7Er_Ss1Sdozuw3JUC04Re8bu0LwRekWjDU8BE230BjjtkiCbUAn0jUx_zjSZSRdCnZyMzoUEp7LdTWwdZQhmfp5muEJjMQeBt_7xrcMpPEFl7k4bRE2uB9eCcoL5r_

 

OOC: Artwork for quick reference visualization, but it's not necessarily to scale. IC descriptions take priority in regards to size and distance.

@~Xemnas~

  • Like 4

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ulkarr and Tekmo (Metru-Koro, The Taku, The Bridge)

"Perhaps. But it will be difficult from so far away, and require total concentration."

Tekmo found his way to the bridge, where he found Skorm. "Ah. So, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to bring the Muaka aboard, so, it's parked just outside."

@BULiK@Keeper of Kraata@TL01 NUVA@The UltimoScorp@Sparticus147@Conway@Tarn

 

IC: NU-8020S (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire, Vahki Transport)

It had taken some time for NU-8020S, Mahryo, Lueiji and Triki to link back up with the Transport, but once they had, they quickly caught up to their quarry, thanks to NU-8020S blasting one of Takadox's would-be rescuers with her Staffs of Presence.

The Transport made its way through the ashen landscape in the shadow of the island's central volcano, until they arrived outside a ziggurat temple of unknown origin.

"They are inside that structure, but numerous other organics are in there with them." She said, for the benefit of her flesh helpers. "We are outnumbered significantly. Fortunately, they are currently unaware that we have followed them."

@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

 

IC: Navu and Klawne (Metru-Koro, New Archives Entrance, Yaushe)

Navu pointed out when to stop once they were near the entrance to the New Archives. "Yaushe, I know that you're, uh... but, I don't think they'll let you take your van inside. Not enough space, I think."

Klawne, meanwhile, had also made her way to the entrance, and, once again, prepared to retreat and cower in a cave. Wonderful.

@ZippyWharrgarbl@Tarn@A-tak-nid


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku

"It's...quite the plan," she said to the captain, perhaps a bit nervous about what they were going to do. "But whatever we do next, you know how I feel, Knichou. I trust your judgement."

@BULiK@TL01 NUVA@Sparticus147

IC: Triage - Van (New Archives)

The medic glanced to Mega, before turning to Navu and clearing his throat. "Uh, Yaushe kinda--and I know you won't believe this--is the van. Maybe you've gathered by now."

@Toru Nui@ZippyWharrgarbl@A-tak-nid

  • Like 3

tourguidesig.png.df8f3a89a9671f725282af20498a926b.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skorm (The Taku, Metru-Koro)

"Getting onboard one of their ships was my plan. I... used to be a part of the league, I don't know how many of them know I deserted. I may be able to get one or more of the ships called off if I can get on board. Enough of them are just following orders that I could try an appeal."

OOC: @BULiK @TL01 NUVA @Toru Nui @Conway

  • Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Yaushe and Mega - Yaushe

Yaushe stopped, a little more suddenly than she meant to. Mega nearly knocked her head on the wheel. "Oof! What's that for?"

"I... I can't leave, Mega."

"Sure y' can," Mega said softly, patting the dashboard. "I'll let you in my gun, like the last time. You're gonna be fine."

"I can't!"

"You can't stay out here. I'm sorry, Yaushe, but..."

She paused. The van was trembling, not much, but she could feel it through the dashboard. Yaushe said, voice coming in a harsh, panicked whisper through the air conditioner, "It's all I have left. Don't make me leave my body out here. Please."

@Toru Nui@A-tak-nid@Tarn

  • Like 1

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn, ???

Korruhn pondered the Hunter's question a moment, his eyes glazed over; transfixed on the symbols and the problem before them.

"Each charm has a different number of lines; there's only two different numbers of circles," Korruhn noted. "I say we try number of lines, first. What do you two think?"

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @EmperorWhenua @Nato the Traveler


dssig.png.301aee4dd3d966b1ed8790511b44ef22.png

"One day, we will punish those that harm us by erasing them from our collective memory. Every trace gone. Every connection severed. A stranded death sentence in the shores of eternity. Only then will they know justice, and we peace."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Keitara (Bridge- the Taku)

Kei considered this. "To be honest, I'm not sure. It sounds safer than the last big attempt I made to use my powers." 

She played out the scenario in her head. "The big thing is I'm not sure I could do it blind. I'd almost need to be outside…" Kei hefted her shield, showing off the lethal protosteel blades on its edge. "That being said, I think I'd be able to stay in place once I got out there. If you could manage a quick flight to get me to the top I could give it my best shot if nothing else."

4 hours ago, Keeper of Kraata said:

IC: Skorm (The Taku, Metru-Koro)

"Getting onboard one of their ships was my plan. I... used to be a part of the league, I don't know how many of them know I deserted. I may be able to get one or more of the ships called off if I can get on board. Enough of them are just following orders that I could try an appeal."

OOC: @BULiK @TL01 NUVA @Toru Nui @Conway

Kei gently took Skorm's hand and squeezed it. After all of his talk of wanting to offer himself as a distraction she was scared of what he might attempt. Still, she knew she'd need to trust him. They'd all need to trust each other if they wanted to get through this day.

(OOC: @BULiK @Keeper of Kraata @Toru Nui @Conway)

  • Like 1

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zsann, Metru Koro, Yaushe

The tone in Yaushe's voice worried Zsann. In a way she could understand what was going on, even if she was unsure of the specifics - then again, one would probably get used to the vessel they travelled in the most. But she also did not want to risk losing one of her friends. The Skakdi put a hand on the dashboard.
"W-w-we n-need y-y-y-ou" she said, softly.

OOC: @ZippyWharrgarbl @Tarn @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

save0351.jpg

 SKR Profile: Zsann || My art collection topic - updated! (30/06/2020)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Nixie]:

“Yes, but...what happened to you? Who’s that with you?” 

Nixie looked taken aback. The Toa, her friend, looked...changed. And a little scary, in fact. The circumstances were not helping. She glanced around between Taja, her companion and her own feet, as if to decide between the three issues pressing her the most right now: Her own safety, rescuing her work and her friend’s transformation. After a second, she was forced to push that last question down in the list of priorities. 

“Nevermind, later, no time now.” she chided herself, then looked at Whisper. “I’m sorry we have no time for introductions either, stranger.”

“Taja...listen. My work...the charts, the telescopes. It’s all back at my hut, I just got it set up. I can’t just leave it, it might help in the future. That’s why I came here: to ask for help, because the head is blocking the view and I wanted a complete overview but then the warning came and I thought about asking someone to give me a hand in moving it all to the caves, but I didn’t want to keep anyone from helping protect the village either. But I can’t move all my work alone in time, so I didn’t know what to do and then the alarm came and I saw you and...I need help.”

She got faster as she spoke, because even just explaining herself felt like it was taking too much time. 
 

OOC: @Eyru @Nato the Traveler


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Skyra Daring - Coliseum -

With a grin towards her wife, Skyra jumped down the elevator shaft without hesitation. She didn't even bother grabbing onto the cables as she began to descend, she didn't need them. 

OOC:  @Tarn @EmperorWhenua @Toru Nui @Kal the Guardian @~Xemnas~ @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Vashni - Ruins of Stone -

Vashni followed with the others, looking around, it was quite remarkable how vast the place was.

@pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Onaku @~Xemnas~ @Harvali @Vezok's Friend

 

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 1


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Administrator | Ruins of Fire

“How many of you are there?” The Admin asked after a brief pause as an even more motley crew arrived in the entry chamber with a loud announcement by Providence. “How can so many heretics exist, unless… it doesn’t matter. Only those who prove their courage and worth may attain the mantle of power within. Heretics cannot possibly be worthy.”

OOC: All ya'll in the fire ruins.

 

IC: Reliable Narrator | Coliseum, Private Floor 49

The vortixx receptionist gestured politely towards the two vahki standing by the far door. They seemed unfazed by the conversation. One of the other League warriors, a brutish looking steltian in yellow armor, sat in a comically small chair by a potted fiddle leaf fig. The steltian ruffled her half-singed magazine and tried to not make eye contact with anyone by the front desk, but her uncomfortable posture made it clear to Seybo the conversation carried throughout the whole reception room. The vortixx replied after a moment, maintaining a calm and polite demeanor despite Saybo’s threats.

“We all have our orders. Mine are to schedule appointments with Barraki Pridak during times when our lord is available. He is not available this evening. I would be happy to schedule you for the earliest appointment in two weeks, and if you can provide some form of contact information I can reach out if anything becomes available sooner.”

 

OOC: You’re not ruining anything, Kal. You just encountered Pridak’s receptionist. @Kal the Guardian, @~Xemnas~

 

IC: Reliable Narrator | Stone Suva

As they cleared the floor around the suva and began pushing the sacred structure under the gazebo, they found the going easier. Perhaps the sand really did add a level of extra stress? The shifting of the suva clockwise forced the spires encircling to slowly grind counterclockwise. It took several long minutes, and sand clouds rose from the movement of the spires, but at last the pillar with “I live” written on it faced East. 

The two matoran sat there for a little while, considering how they could know if something worked. Were they supposed to feel something? Would a flag pop up with the message “great job” written on it?

Nothing changed.

Were they missing something?

 

OOC: think about which pillars should go where. :) @Burnmad, @Harvali

 

IC: Boss | Nightmare Pits

Boss felt the tug on his leg as Barius’s hand clasped around his ankle. The half-planned kick borne from the rage of being pinned underneath the other skakdi stopped abruptly as Barius gripped it tightly. With a predatory growl, Barius swung his club. Boss realized too late what was happening even as he concentrated on Barius’s vision, swallowed it with his strange ability, and made it fade away into blind darkness. Momentum carried the weapon the rest of the way.

Barius’s club came down savagely onto Boss’s left hip. Old injuries flared with pain as Boss wrenched himself away, staggering back and clutching the wound. He felt the warmth of his own blood slipping across his fingers. It took every effort to push the pain aside and concentrate on blinding Barius. 

Boss limped forward toward the blind warrior, his outside perspective shifting quickly to find the best angle.

“The only language you speak,” Boss said while growing closer, “is pain isn’t it. So let’s have a nice conversation, you and me.”

He grabbed the club in his right hand, attempting to wrench it between himself and Barius to pull the younger warrior off balance and into the powerful haymaker produced by the twisting of his upper body. The kraata of accuracy growing on his lower neck pulsed with activity. His hip hurt too much to put all of the twist into the attack. It wouldn’t kill Barius like he’d hoped.

But the pain would speak loud enough if it landed.

 

OOC: @Burnmad, thanks for approving the blinding in PM.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 1

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Whira: Ruins of Fire

”Interesting how you call us heretics, yet the carvings on these walls tell me that this place held a special significance to my kind,” Whira said to the Administrator. 

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

IC, Aurax: Coliseum

With the secretary being as stubborn as secretaries often were, it was time for Aurax to step in. The Toa stepped up to the desk, activated his Mask of Charisma, and flashed his most winning smile at the Vortixx.

”Hey there,” he said. He plopped Stannis’ mask on the desk. “See this? This mask belonged to a hated and dangerous enemy of the League. He’s dead now. We killed him on Pridak’s orders, and we also brought back his mask on Pridak’s orders. Now, say if Saybo and I were to schedule an appointment two weeks from now, how do you think Pridak would feel knowing that he had to wait to get his prize because of his secretary not realizing the importance of this delivery? I think he’d be very upset. He’d probably fire you... or worse. Now, unless you’re willing to risk Lord Pridak’s wrath, I suggest you let us in to see him.”

IC, Atamai: Ruins of Stone

”Judging by what’s down in that chasm, I’d say that the goal of this room is to roll a sphere at that generator. The spheres sitting in the water tell me that others before us have tried and failed to do so. I believe that the tiles of this grid here may activate hidden switches that will direct a sphere in different directions should you put a sphere into one of these holes.”

Atamai picked the cube back up and placed it on the uppermost left tile [1,1]. 

“Let’s see what this does.”

OOC: @Vezok's Friend

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Suva of Stone

Mahrika had almost tripped as she pushed, the Suva was so much easier to move now. But when they had locked it in to position, it seemed to do nothing. “What are we missing?” She muttered, less to Ollem and more to Vokarda. The Kraata seemed to squirm around behind her head, and Mahrika spun around, but there was nothing in sight. She began to use her lens, looking in the distance.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad

IC “Collector” The Ruins of Stone

Collector meanwhile had sat down, and was beginning to study the Skakdi weapon they had scavenged from the fort. They had waited long enough to investigate it, they would wait no longer. Not to mention that they had helped on the prior puzzle, admittedly their idea was wrong, but it led to a solution. They could afford to let the other explorers come up with some ideas, while they studied the strange frosty tool.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Vezok's Friend @~Xemnas~ @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sans, Metru-Koro

The two walked with purpose down the hall and through the exit of the hospital.  "You seem only just recovered, maybe it's best you don't fight.  It would hurt the League's feelings if you beat them without even being at full fighting capacity, huhuhuhuhu."  Ultan started moving towards the Archaves, but Sans stopped him.  "No.  While it would be great to have some defending the Archaves immediately, I'm sure others will join me there.  I think I have an idea of how best to use you."  Sans conjured a folded map from a tunic pocket.  "There are a few marked points of interest on this map.  Temples or ruins of some sort.  I had the two Toa Korruhn and Leklo go investigate them after they scoped these out.  They should be at this one, here, unless they worked faster than they did in Le-Metru.  Or died, huhuhuhu."  Sans pointed out the Ice Ruins Temple on the map.  "I was having two Ussanui assembled for them so they could use them on their return to more quickly investigate these places.  They're should be in the parking lot by the North Gate, if they're even completed.  Mata-Nui I hope they are.  Go hop on one and fly as fast as possible to this place, and retrieve those two.  I believe them to be some of the greatest Toa we have at this point and trust them with my life.  Plus, I mean, they're some of the only Toa whose location I know of at this moment, huhuhuhuhu."  Sans turned his back and raced towards the western walls to help organize the defenses.  "Go now, Toa! Find Leklo and Korruhn! Bring back any others you may find!  We will fight them off as long as we can!"

OOC: @The Captain

  • Like 1

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Barius - Nightmare Pits

Barius knew he'd hurt Boss, even if the Skak was too tough to cry out in pain. The firmness of the impact, the way he wrenched himself free after-- there was no doubting that, for the first time in a while, Boss was feeling sharp, agonizing pain.

But there was a problem: Barius couldn't see. Even as he'd swung his club, his vision had gone dark. Surprised as he was, he knew it to be another trick of his opponent's; but that didn't make it any easier to deal with. He suddenly found himself alone in a world of pitch blackness. His only lifeline to the world outside his head was one ear. The other, as he'd noted earlier, heard nothing.

For a brief moment, he stood there, dumbly, completely out of his element. He heard Boss talking, and turned his good ear toward the sound, left fist raised feebly in front of him. And then a tug on his club pulled him forward-- was he falling, or merely leaning? He couldn't tell. Either way, Boss' punch connected with his face, causing him to grunt as he was knocked to the ground. His club left his grip, and no longer being gripped by Boss, clattered off into the infinite world of imperceptible void.

He couldn't just lay there. He had to do something. The edge, he knew, was some distance from where he'd been standing, and thus couldn't be too near to where he now lay; he rolled away from the direction he could hear Boss in, before pushing himself up to one knee once more. Balance, made complicated already by the slickness of the floor, was even more difficult without his sight. The ledge was somewhere behind him, and his foe in front; he stayed still for a moment, listening for his opponent's movements.

Gauging distance was hard, but he knew Boss wasn't close enough to hit him again, else he'd be doing it. And he'd be able to tell if Boss approached. When that happened - as, indeed, it inevitably had to - he threw himself forward toward the sound, keeping low and stretching his arms out wide so that some part of him would catch his opponent. With his hip injury opened back up, there was no way he could stay on his feet; and if Barius could just get back into a grapple with the Skak, he'd once more have a constant idea of where his opponent was.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Ollem - Stone Suva

Ollem sighed, clearly disappointed. What were they missing? He looked around the Suva.

"...Hey," he said, without turning to look at Mahrika. "We have this line here, pointing east. I wonder if maybe it could have something to do with the sun. One of the pillars says 'I rise', right?"

OOC: @Harvali


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Suva of Stone

What?” Mahrika turned around, “Um, sure, it’s worth a try. Rise like the sun? So we should align ‘I rise’ with the East, and ‘I fall’ with the West? Like sunrise and sunset?” At least she thought thats where sunrise and sunset where, she hadn’t seen either in some time.

But still, that wasn’t where Vokarda gestured. Maybe she had misunderstood Vokarda’s message? Maybe she meant ‘opposite direction,’ like East and West? That must be it, Vokarda was so smart, always several steps ahead. Mahrika scratched her back to massage her partner, before getting ready to push again, should Ollem agree.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Drukarus (Suva of Stone)

For several days Drukarus has been making his way across the vast desert of Zakaz, looking for where those two skakdi emissaries came from, and hopefully, claim for himself another warskak to command. Drukarus had ensured before he left Metru-Nui and the League to pack up on as many supplies as he could carry and get away with, but even he didn't expect the harshness of this island, but he was strong, and he endured nonetheless.

So far, he had seen hide nor hair of any traces of his fellow kin except old tracks and a few long-dead and desiccated corpses here and there. He had not seen anything or anyone of interest, till he made it over the crest of a sand dune and saw it, six tall pillars, jutting out of the barren wastes of this land. But that wasn't all, he also spied figures, too small to be skakdi, but maybe...matoran? "Matoran, out here? Mmmmm, no point in hiding and no way to hide, might as well approach openly." And so Drukarus did as he said, he approached the matoran, crossing the long distance between him and thin with slow methodical strides.

OOC: @Harvali @Burnmad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jutori - Ruins of Stone

These ruins were certainly intimidating. Did that justify Jutori's hesitation to help with the current puzzle? Maybe not, but the Ba-Toa had taken one, two, multiple looks around the room and taken in all its features, and found himself mostly scratching his head. Atamai and Kilo were on the case, however, and there was something charming about watching the Toa of Iron work alongside the Kralhi. A boy and his...robot?

Collector had sat down to observe their tool they'd recovered from the fort, which made Jutori feel only slightly better about his own inaction. Vashni was also just taking a look around the ruins. Jutori leaned on his sledgehammer in the way he'd come to habitually do, and watched Atamai place a cube down. "If this doesn't work, I guess we can always take a swim," he joked.

@Snelly@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360@Onaku@Harvali
 

IC: Rose - Coliseum

Rose grinned as she watched Skyra descend, before grabbing onto the elevator cable and riding it down to the floors below, the weight of her mechsuit pulling her down at a considerable speed. 

@Snelly@Toru Nui@EmperorWhenua

  • Like 2

tourguidesig.png.df8f3a89a9671f725282af20498a926b.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: NU-8020S (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire, Vahki Transport)

"I am... thankful, for your assistance. We do not know the capabilities of these organics, and my kin and I can only nullify one power each at a time. For now we must wait, until an opportune moment presents itself." NU-8020S lets out a noise that could be interpreted as a sigh. "I despise waiting."

@Edelgard@Jakura Nuva@xccj

 

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, New Archives Entrance, Yaushe)

"...What?" Navu finally looked into the driver's seat for confirmation. "WHAT!?"

@ZippyWharrgarbl@Tarn@A-tak-nid


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Irna | Taku Bridge

"I'll ... I'll go with you, Skorm," Irna said. "Two of us there couldn't hurt."

OOC: @Keeper of Kraata

IC: Parnassus | Nightmare Pits

"I mean," Parnassus said, watching as Barius stumbled across the blood-slicked floor of the cavern, "that it is not always a question of skill or talent or power. That is so often what people believe the Aspects provide. And, of course, we do. But we can also offer knowledge. Knowledge beyond whatever you mimic."

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

-Void

 


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Vezok's Friend said:

IC [Nixie]:

“Yes, but...what happened to you? Who’s that with you?” 

IC: Whisper - Metru-Koro

"I am called Whisper," she made a twisting motion with her body that might have been an attempt at a midair bow.  

5 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Administrator | Ruins of Fire

“How many of you are there?” The Admin asked after a brief pause as an even more motley crew arrived in the entry chamber with a loud announcement by Providence. “How can so many heretics exist, unless… it doesn’t matter. Only those who prove their courage and worth may attain the mantle of power within. Heretics cannot possibly be worthy.”

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

"I'm not stranger to prejudice," he growled, "And you're sounding very racist. If it's not too much to ask, how about you keep your discrimination to yourself." 

3 minutes ago, Conway said:

IC: Parnassus | Nightmare Pits

"I mean," Parnassus said, watching as Barius stumbled across the blood-slicked floor of the cavern, "that it is not always a question of skill or talent or power. That is so often what people believe the Aspects provide. And, of course, we do. But we can also offer knowledge. Knowledge beyond whatever you mimic."

IC: Corrivalis - Nightmare Pits

The battle did not seem to be going Barius way. That didn't particularly bother Corrivalis. He didn't care who won. Either way, the warskaks would be ruled by a strong, powerful skakdi, and a Tahtorak would rise from the Nightmare Pits. 

"What kind of knowledge?" Curiosity was something he only rarely indulged, but it was overwhelming him now. 

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Yaushe and Mega - Yaushe

Navu would see Mega soothingly patting the dashboard of the van, which was curiously devoid of any disfigured Toa.

There was a soft chuffing-wheezing, almost like hitched breath, after Zsann spoke. Mega turned to Navu. "If you wanna hop on out, ain't nobody gonna judge. I think... we're gonna go with our first plan. Helpin' to defend the city."

@A-tak-nid @Tarn @Toru Nui

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl
I done goofed on the Mega dialogue
  • Like 2

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro North Gate, Bridge of the Taku

"It's...quite the plan... but whatever we do next, you know how I feel, Knichou. I trust your judgement."

A slight smile grew on Knichou's otherwise deadly serious face at Nale's words. It was relieving to that his most trusted advisor on board thought his crazy plan was just crazy enough to work, but not too crazy.

Knichou nodded at Ulkarr. "Good, you can flood their pilots with shadow we get closer, then. Until then, we can relay on Keitara's light powers and the dusk around us to hopefully prevent us from being seen."

The ex-Ghost then turned to look at Skorm with a curious expression as he learned Skorm was a League deserter. "Good idea. You can lead one of the boarding parties when we get there."

As soon as Keitara said she would need to get on the outside of the ship to cloak the Taku, Knichou pressed a series of buttons on his gauntlet, and the circular hatch on the roof of the bridge unlocked and opened. Before she could leave, Knichou spoke up to caution her.

"Don't go yet... you can climb on top once we level off, Keitara. We're going to do an... unconventional take off here shortly."

  • Like 1

Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ollem - Stone Suva

Ollem and Mahrika were just finishing up the turning of the Suva - counterclockwise, until 'I rise' was in the east - when they spotted a Skakdi on the horizon.

Ollem cursed and went invisible.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Harvali @Sparticus147


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Conway said:

IC: Irna | Taku Bridge

"I'll ... I'll go with you, Skorm," Irna said. "Two of us there couldn't hurt."

IC: Keitara (Bridge- the Taku) 

A small squeak emanated from Kei at Irna's statement. She fought to keep her face neutral as the carefully stacked, yet still fragile, blocks of her confidence swayed. Skorm and Irna both undertaking a dangerous mission? Her stomach soured at the thought of losing both of them, and her hand instinctively tightened around Skorm's. She wanted to say she would go with them, to try and keep them safe. But the events of the swamp played across her memory: the agony on her friends' faces. Skorm's desperate pleas, and possibly worst of all the agonized scream of the crab she had poisoned. So, as Knichou spoke, she nodded affirmingly even though behind her shield her hand was knotted in the fabric of her impromptu cloak. The Taku needed her help. The best she could do to keep Irna, Skorm and the others safe was to help Knichou disguise their approach.

 

(OOC: @BULiK @Keeper of Kraata @Toru Nui @Conway)

  • Like 2

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Taku:

Kat was quiet for a moment. An army? She supposed that meant that Pridak was indeed quite strong.

Something in her stirred. A being in charge of an entire army of people? A warrior, even?

the fire of conflict and battle flickered and danced within her

Everyone here spoke of Pridak with a sense of dread, of fear. A grin slipped onto her face. Kat did not know fear of a strong enemy. Only the excitement of a tough challenge.

She began to draw in ambient heat, pulling in power from the very air, pulling it in from where she could feel it outside, the residual energy from the day's sun still trapped in the air and in the rocks and in the metal. she eased it free and pulled it into herself, carefully controlling it and channeling it inward.

"Hey Knichou..... I can take down one of those ships if you get me close enough. I'll go with Keitara outside once we're in the air."

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Credit and thanks go to @Onaku for the wonderful art that is my profile picture!

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2020 at 5:08 AM, Toru Nui said:

IC: Achro (Onu-Metru, The Archives, Vault Exterior)

"I'll take your silence as a - 'please, force me open now'. Gentlemen?" The warriors accompanying Achro got out various implements - a cutting torch, a crowbar, some sort of large handheld drill, a spoon, for some reason...

IC Hiripaki | Archives

The door itself remained still. It was, after all, just a door.

From the vantage afforded by the cameras outside, however, the AI of the vault surveyed the scene with narrowed eyes, which would certainly be narrowed if it had eyes, but since it didn't it... imagined itself as squinting, or what it thought would be what squinting was, which it could not, but tried. 

Its defensive protocols were getting ramped up. These people, especially the Smoke Monster, were certainly not made of friend, and Hiripaki had already identified them as Not Friends. Protecc mode was on the verge of being activated, but it still had not yet been triggered—these Not Friends, mean as they may be, still had not actually done anything, not to the massive door, not to the myriad of sensors and cameras, and definitely not to the impenetrable living basalt walls that served as Hiripaki's "body" (sans eyes, which she did not have, as previously established). And so, like a brave elementary-school teacher bravely clutching her pupils close in the face of a shooter scenario, mentally prepared to die in the defense of the children under her protection but still not directly threatened by the would-be murderer, the Hiripaki intelligence held its hypothetical breath in anticipation for the coming storm.

 

IC Stannis | Coliseum

Waveahk, Rose, and Skyra all followed the Wanderer seemingly without reservations, and the old man was pleased by that even as he rappelled down the length of the elevator shaft. The whine of the cable as it slid through his hand echoed dramatically around him, steadily increasing in pitch the further down he went until it reached its highest note right as his feet hit something solid. He felt around a moment in the darkness until his hand seized a latch and he opened a hatch, still just barely big enough to admit Rose, and fell through into the car of the elevator resting at the bottom. 

Some people would activate the lift and head up, perhaps in an effort to preserve strength or take an easier path, but this particular elevator would not take Stannis to his objectives. He pressed the open button and the lift doors parted, revealing a narrow corridor that went left and right. This was one of the subterranean passageways that connected a myriad of nonpublic  sections of the Coliseum. Just as he stepped out into the corridor, however, he stopped in his tracks and looked at the floor aghast. Bloody streaks, by then dried to a sepia hue, went off in a uniform pattern. They were long, and their number was disguised by their age and sameness, though it was screamingly apparent that this was representative of many bodies, unshrouded by the cloths of burial, dragged away somewhere... and he instantly knew where. There was no place else possible besides one particular area down that direction, after all.

Stannis' eye twitched. He had seen some terrible things and realized all along there were no good guys in the Six Kingdoms War, but the sight of this evidence filled him with a sense of frustration at the corruption and stagnancy Metru Nui was infested with all along. Stannis was erudite enough to realize there was no proof Dume knew about this horror, but someone—or something—knew, and Dume had been responsible for the decency of Metru Nui in the end. He had somehow failed. 

"These marks," he bitterly narrated finally as the others piled up behind him, each gasping in their own time at the sight of it, "all go to one place: The Coliseum waste compactor." He inhaled slowly, barely catching whiffs of the bittersweet smell of organic decay and putrescent blood that lay increasingly fetid further down. The garbage processors did not have time to finish their tasks of grinding and destroying the corpses offered to it before the world came crashing down. Stannis grimly considered that it was a fate better than what Mata Nui would have given the dead instead. "I believe this was the final march of Kalmah's army." He sounded angry, dismayed, and incredibly saddened, like it was in some part his fault as well for not doing enough to preserve life. Death was a part of life, a stepping stone in the cycle of destiny, but there had to be a reason for it, some greater cause. What he realized had happened, however, was not beautiful in any way but the stark viciousness of betrayal; Kalmah's army, Stannis had learned from allies, had surrendered and expected imprisonment, yet this was what they received.

He turned and pointed at the corridor that went behind them, in the direction opposite the smells. "That way. There should be an elevator on the right a ways down." He wordlessly turned on his heels and led them onwards, away from the incalculable massacre that still haunted the floors and walls and left the small assassination squad heartbroken. 

 

On 5/28/2020 at 12:11 PM, Vezok's Friend said:

IC [Tactical Panda II]:

As the airship came about and pointed its bow towards the massive silhouette looming on the horizon, Yumiwak could look down and almost picture the flow of the battle that had taken place based on where the dead had fallen and where the fight had led, eventually showing a trail of footsteps leading away from the carnage. Her assumption had been right, whoever had walked away from this had been heading towards the giant head, at least initially. But up ahead, the landscape below became increasingly eroded, full of small, dried out gorges and overhanging rocks where water had once flown. It would be impossible to trace the footsteps reliably from above in this terrain.

IC Yumiwak | Panda II

I dropped the telescūpe in frustration and threw it off to the side in frustration. I couldn't find tracks in the land up ahead, let alone follow them! But I was not about to land the Panda just to send out a land party, not until I had a bead on this warrior woman. I had a plan to stick to!

We had no sonar, no radar (whatever that is), but we did have... me. I stuck my hand out behind me, palm open, beckoning for someone to take it. Whether Korio or Ysocla took it didn't matter, wither one would do, and we would bind out powers and wills together, stretch our elements out over the land and we would find a mind that thinks. In a wasteland such as this, and with a psychic as strong as me, anything more sentient than a lizard would pop up like a lit torch at night.

  • Like 2

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Druu Arkkan

The Inferno - Now

The manoeuvring thrusters reversed, pulling The Inferno back out from between the three ships as their blasts flew forth. The entire ship lurched and trembled as the blasts from Ostrox's and Poraka's ships impacted its hull, the blasts leaving clear impact marks in the hull with the surrounding paint entirely stripped, the plating horribly indented, charred and cracked... but they had not broken through. Just barely however, the ship's abrupt air braking allowed it to avoid the two blasts Zaliyah had sent the way of its bridge, the immense energies whizzing past its nose as the ship let the three pass him by. "FIre again! Aim for the propulsion engines of the Razorfish this time!"

Druu Arkkan was tense. The expression of determination had not wavered, but a smidgen of frustration now crept into his features. A bit off the mark. He had only barely missed the Tranquility. The scrapes and tears in the hull of that ship showed clear as day Druu had almost gotten him, but even fully cognisant of the danger posed by Ostrox he'd still somehow underestimated him. He endeavoured not to make that same mistake again. As the gun once more fired on the Razorfish, the Inferno blasted upward, its immense engines carrying its ascent at speeds where the levitation engines alone were insufficient, and once more the Inferno attempted to ram the Tranquility, this time making certain to adjust for any evasive actions Ostrox and his Vahki might attempt to pull. 

 

Internal Affairs HQ, Metru-Nui - Earlier today

Toa Jorak sat slumped over the table. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but the chair was softer than the ground and he'd been given no bed to sleep on. A sound stirred him from his sleep, as a Toa of Sonics he was immensely attuned to sounds even without his mask. Opening his eyes, he looked up to see the door to his cell open up, and the familiar violet eyes of the Vortixx, Amarth, staring back at him. She did not linger at the door, walking inside carrying a bag. She silently regarded him, and Jorak said nothing in return, nervously looking at the Vortixx, their eye contact maintained for what felt like a minute before she tossed the bag to the floor, before turning around and closing the door.

Jorak looked to the floor. The bag had made a clanging noise as it hit the floor, indicating something metallic inside it. Notably how ever, he had also noticed that there had been no clanging from the door to indicate that it had been locked. Jorak was now nervous. Was this some sick trick being played on him? Giving him the hope to escape just to crush it by capturing him again to stomp out the remainder of his willpower? Not that he could call any claim to having willpower to begin with. He'd told them everything they'd ask. Looking back, he felt so stupid. They were the enemy. They were the League. He was supposed to be here to give Metru-Koro intel on the League, not the other way around, yet here he was, a snitch trapped in a cell.

Dejectedly, he stood up, daring not hope as he reached for the bag and put his hand inside...

Yet as his hand felt the familiar contours of a Kanohi Huna, his Kanohi Huna, Jorak couldn't help but feel a twinge of optimism. If he had his mask, he had his power. If he had his power, he had a chance. Putting the mask on again after several long days without it, his entire being was overwhelmed with the feeling of being energised again, his elemental power returning to him in full force, and a slight gasp escaping his lips as he felt every muscle in his body swell with familiar strength, made all the more potent in his mind after being deprived of it. There was only one thing to do now. Make his escape. Approaching the door, he stopped mid-way as he reached for it. He closed his eyes, and he began to focus inward.

As his consciousness moved to within, he began pulling his mind through himself to the outside, and then back within, then back without, repeating this process as he established a field around himself. He opened his eyes again. He snapped his fingers. Nothing. No sound. He knocked on the door. No clanging of fist on metal. He pushed it open, and the creaking he normally associated with the rusty hinges was entirely absent. With the door open only to a crack, he carefully looked outside his cell. An empty corridor, sporadically lit with white fluorescent lights that seemed to flicker or have failed entirely. This place was run down. Just as the rest of Metru-Nui was. So all things considered, not bad.

He couldn't risk being seen, though, and so carefully he activated his Huna, still maintaining the field of silence which enveloped him and extended from his touch. Without a single sound, he began making his way out of the cell, looking both ways down the corridor and yet again seeing no one. Apparently Amarth had better things to do than hang around for his escape attempt. He still wasn't entirely sure why, and he very much questioned it, but for now he'd have to focus on making the best of it. Looking back at the bag, he wondered if he had forgotten something, and as he reached inside, his eyes went wide, pulling out a slick looking keychain holding what he recognised to be the keys to a vehicle's ignition.

 

IC: Iradra - Metru-Koro

Turning a corner, Iradra panted as she continued to sprint, coming to a sudden halt upon her eyes meeting with a worrying scene. There, standing in front of Sans' hut, were three figures. The first one she recognised, the one she'd been looking for, obviously, Toa Taja. But she was not alone, as there stood(?) also the creature Whipser, who had performed the dark ritual resulting in Taja's condition. But thirdly there stood Nixie, the astrologer whom Iradra had only briefly gotten acquainted with during her stay in Metru-Koro. Carefully, she approached the scene.

 

@Nato the Traveler@Toru Nui@Eyru@Vezok's Friend

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Suva of Stone

Mahrika finished shoving the Suva in place, when Ollem cursed and vanished. She startled, what was wrong? And then she caught sight of someone walking from off in the distance. He was tall like a Toa, but those thrills and those teeth, he was no Toa.

Her heartlight began to flash frantically, a mad beat so violent it made a terrible buzz. She … she couldn’t move at first, fear overwhelming her. “Vokarda what … what do I do?“ She croaked our, her hands shaking as the Skakdi advanced. As she shook she felt Vokarda press against her right shoulder, her arm? Arms throw - the disk?

She dove for the Kanoka, her body rattling as she picked it up, before scrambling back to her feet. She dove behind the Suva, almost strangling the disk as she pulled it back.

Mahrika knew the disk at best could only stall for time. The Toa of Xa-Nui had been unable to protect the Matoran from the Skakdi, even with all their powers. A disk with a fraction of a Toa of Ice’s abilities? At most it could freeze his legs still, to give her a chance to run. And he could outrun her, not to mention he would have many abilities beyond a Toa.

She shook, her hands struggling to steady to aim. She … she couldn’t, if she died, then Vokarda would die with her. She … she had to live for both of them. Mahrika had to … she was going to die. She couldn’t fight a Skakdi. And she couldn’t hide like Ollem. 

Tuakana, please, save us.” She thought, desperate enough to reach out to the Aspect who had saved her beloved once before. Would they finally respond?

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Sparticus147 @Burnmad @Eyru


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

Okuo remained silent, keeping his shield at the ready, simply watching from underneath his invisibility. C'mon, if there's any time to pull out those protecctive measures, now is the time! He thought to himself, not daring to utter a word. The tension was palpable, his heartlight invisibly flickering on his chest. He had to step in. He had to stop this... But how? What could he do against four thugs and what looked like a mouldy Toa of Fire with a weapons grade halitosis?

@EmperorWhenua@Toru Nui

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...