BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I heard the word 'aggressor' and 'po-koro' amd I got hopeful but then I realised it would never mean anything again

Also rip kanzanhi he died a hero

naona is til's knight

;________;7

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Let's recap here... I got a Skakdi mercenary who knows stuff at the wrong times in Po-Koro, and a Self-obsessed, Aristocratic miracle surgeon being tried on false charges in Ko-Koro.

I think I should make another character.

Edited by Ghidora131

Self-obsessed, Aristocratic miracle surgeon being tried on false charges in Ko-Koro.

Did he enter Ko-Koro and get an extensive look at the new interior of the city? Yes.

Did he ask numerous questions of the citizens that would prove to be useful intel to the other Koros? Yes.

Did he then attempt to leave Ko-Koro with this information? Yes.

So what part of the charge about him being a spy is false, exactly? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hey, it's me.

It's been (and still is) a difficult, often overwhelming healing process since I went on hiatus, back in February or whenever it was I had to leave. But I won't go into that. Things are looking up, my condition is much much more stable and hopeful, and I can't even begin to tell you guys how pleased and excited I am to be back. Really a wonderful feeling.

Writing is still very difficult for me most of the time, but it's very important that I do write. Again, part of the healing/rebuilding process. My secondary character Hammerlock has been active for the last week or so, and today I finally took a deep breath and made the step of actually announcing my full and complete return to activity. I do not mean full activity, of course; I only mean a full return to it. Don't expect anything wonderful or ambitious. I am making a new start, that's all.

In essence, what I've found to be the best means of coping with depression, is to sort of 'reboot and reinvent' one's core outlook on life. Retrain one's brain and thought patterns. This carries over into the BZPRPG. So if my writing style seems to have changed a bit without me realizing it, or if I spontaneously create a new character now and than (which is something I would never have even considered doing, before) I suppose that's why. Very exciting, and sort of scary too.

Regarding my primary character, Rhea Heartsflame... I can now look back and realize that, during the weeks and months just before I went on hiatus, my own mental condition was subconsciously influencing hers, without me even realizing it. Which is where some of that 'emotional outburst / locking up your heart' stuff came from. Weird, huh? ...I suppose I've got to work her out of the pit now, just the same way I had to work me out of the pit. Good character development. :lol:

But anyhow, I'm back. And so's Rhea. I don't know what the status is of Dorian Shaddix's temple quest, but if y'all who are involved with it could get your rears in gear, that'd be awesome. I've got plans, and too much invested in this story to let it go. B-)

Again, seriously. It's just... great to be back. You people rock.

Edited by Shadowhawk
  • Upvote 16

Woah, nice loot for the Darkwalk Quest  :D I'm hoping there'll be something similar at the end of the Mangai Expedition :P

Also, welcome back Shadowhawk :D

Also also, goodbye Dr. House :( I never actually interacted with any of your characters, but the posts of yours that I did read were great.

Edited by 000

Kathok

I'm back with another stupid question, uh.

how many bars are in Onu-Koro, and, when people mention being in one, how many are in the same one? this has been confusion me for a while now. :0

(likei  said though, this may be a stupid question.)

There are as many bars in Onu-Koro as the plot demands, though there are significantly less than there used to be.  As to which bar people are specifically in, it's up to them, soooo.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

i was just wondering since some time ago i had a character step into one of them, and wanted to know which other posts took place in the same establishment (if any)

but thanks for the responses, now i know that each interaction could be in a completely different bar/tavern/barvern/establishment unless stated otherwise! :U

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Hey guys

First of all, sorry for being a bit slow these days, exams and work are piling up and clamoring for attention. Come summer I should have more time again.

However, there is one pressing issue I'd like to bring up there's still four Exo-Matoran suits that no one has claimed yet.

Yeah, that's right, there's still four of them bad boys that nobody's gotten a hold of yet, and as such are still up for grabs. Hence this reminder so I people know there's still a chance.

If you need a reminder of how to proceed the link in my signature to my post listing the criteria for mech application is still there.

Thanks for your attention.

Bringing this up again because it still stands

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

the jail hasn't been built that dorian can't convince someone to bail him out of

This one sentence speaks volumes about the deplorable state of the justice system on Mata Nui. 

• Upvote 8

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So what part of the charge of him being a spy is false, exactly?

He is literally the worst person to send as a spy. Who would reveal themselves in such a pathetic manner if they were actually trying to sneak around? And much more, who would draw attention to themselves with a chemical test in the middle of the street who's trying to get information?

I don't see how anyone could consider him an undercover worker.

So what part of the charge of him being a spy is false, exactly?

He is literally the worst person to send as a spy. Who would reveal themselves in such a pathetic manner if they were actually trying to sneak around? And much more, who would draw attention to themselves with a chemical test in the middle of the street who's trying to get information?

I don't see how anyone could consider him an undercover worker.

So he's an idiot.  I don't see how that changes anything.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Basically, who in their right mind would send him? you could just beat him over the head and throw him out, he probably wouldn't remember even meeting Dayeth.

You're asking the coalition of evil to be nice?

• Upvote 7

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

You're asking the coalition of evil to be nice?

Moreover, you're asking them to release someone who has information that could be used agaisnt them? 

You could just beat him over the head and throw him out,

Or we could cut his head off and toss him into a ravine....

• Upvote 1

Speaking of tossing people into deep places, when are The Outsiders actually going to throw someone into The Break?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Sadly, we're still waiting for an opportunity to do so. 

• Upvote 3

Since you are online Necro(Keeper) I have a question... how "wont be fresh linen" is your Skakdi going to be at Orca? Something tells me that hook in whatever that was, was not a good thing...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

um... I think I did... She yanked on the line connecting the net to her kolhii stick then severed said line so she could run away...

Don't kill me I didn't know... :begging:

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Zenithex is busy delivering flowers and candy to all the Ko-Koro refugees, because deep down, he truly has a heart of gold.

And he totally wouldn't dream of breaking into Denrika's apartment to "spread the word of Ak'rei'an" or anything, because that would be naughty.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.