BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Speaking of Ga-Koro, where's Hahli? I'd expected the Akiri make an appearance by now...

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Or else Kotu. Who controls her, anyways?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Eutuchia - the person Hahli named to keep things in check when I explicitly posted saying she was in Ta-Koro before all this happened - is controlled by Grochi, who should be...somewhere.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

So we're leaderless at the worst time?

Swell.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Well, I guess someone will have to bunny...

Actually, yeah, does the story just unfold as it will? Or is there an arc that this follows?

There is a but of an arc that the main story follows, though recently, staff has been experimenting with loosening the plot and creating open-ended events.

Edited by namcurtsnoC

So, I have Just started the BZRPG and 3 of my four Characters are now open for Interaction! Feel free to strike up a conversation if you wish!

Arkhal->Onu-Wahi

Tavari->Le-Wahi

Jinrali-> Kentoku Archipelago

Rendo->Ta-Wahi

Edited by Daronus

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Actually, yeah, does the story just unfold as it will? Or is there an arc that this follows?

There is a but of an arc that the main story follows, though recently, staff has been experimenting with loosening the plot and creating open-ended events.

And of course, there are always those player-orientated mini side plots.

It will end like the meeting of native americans and european explorers. Except that the native americans have somewhat equally/more developed tech, various elemental powers and having just finished a century-long war against a god and his servants, while the europeans have psychic powers and are divided into clans. So maybe it will not.

Either way, this will be interesting.

• Upvote 3

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Not the best analogy. Both sides are fairly equal, military wise. Any comparisons of war between the two, however, is up to speculation.  

Attempts at conquest are highly ill-advised on the Dasaka's part, and I do stress highly.

We've been over this multiple times and it is generally known to be a bad idea.

As in "this is the sort of move that makes you the butt of a joke because you went and got yourself #rekt" levels of bad.

helo frens

Why don't we go put that in the New Players Topic or something? Its starting to feel like beating a dead horse every time the question comes around.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Probably answered before, but...

Do normal (non-psionic) people notice psionic communication usage in anyway? Like how a radio picks things up without being perfectly tuned?

Not in a metagaming sort of way, but like, they would realize there was something off or funny about the Dasaka if they were using ideatalk in close proximity.

...but close to it

Not at all. Communication is done on the mental plane, which Mata Nuian inhabitants can't pick up on. It's less like an untuned radio, and more like your Apple II trying to get a WiFi signal; the capability just isn't there.

Menti can dimly sense the minds of the Mata Nuians, because their minds are there, even if they're unable to tell themselves. A Willhammer can communicate with a Mata Nuian, but it's less "communucate" and more "push thoughts in and read the reactions".

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'd say that we will soon find out...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ga-Koro is kinda in a state of anarchy at the moment, with no one in charge being active.

Actually, the player of the PC left in charge is indeed around, just not at a constant level of activity like some. And Kotu, commander of the Marines, is controlled by Tyler, who is almost always around. We haven't even hit the point where one would reasonably appear yet, given that there is a travel time between wherever they are, and the docks. Where the Daska just arrived.

So no. Far from anarchy.  ;)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Okay, so currently all four of my characters are out of service.

Krakant is tied up on a wall and while bleeding out, in Ko Koro (he's probably gonna die if someone doesn't interact with him)

Photu is currently stuck in an endless time loop of walking towards a conversation that has already happened. So is Alsorate.

Talu is currently stuck waiting for somebody to talk in the Entropy Beetle site.

Speaking of which, would you be able to see the Daska landing from the shores of Le-Koro?