BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroKongu nodded, "I see your point. Po-Koro has suffered much terrible-bad things in recent times," he bit his lip, "I still fail to see how trading anyways does not compromise your security you are look-searching for," Kongu raised an eyebrow as well as his chin, "It may be hard-tough for the others to find your Koro, but if you trade with them, unless they are swallowed up by the bald-land, they will still find-know your location. Not counting the Force considering we quick-fly all our goods; we are an anomaly."Kongu's face became a little more stern, "Hewkii is too smart for that, else-wise, he would not be your Akiri. So either Hewkii has spent too much time with his head in the sun or he is really trying hard to do things in as redundant a fashion as possible. I know him, but maybe not as well as you do, which is why I ask you," Kongu's voice lost all trace of the pleasing tone he was known so well for. He still however, remained smiling. He had no reason to be upset with the Matoran that stood before him. He seemed larger than before, and he stood with his hands behind his back politely. He spoke slowly, "For what reason does a leader isolate his village, remove most traces of it having existed, before inviting those he has hidden from to his door-step?"

Edited by snoip lion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:

"You're being silly-dumb, Lashev." Sisk said, before sitting down again and starting to do the paperwork, ignoring the napping Matoran lying on the desk in front of him. He wasn't going to neglect his duties just because somebody didn't get enough sleep that night.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC-Lashev:

"Don't care," the Matoran of Ice replied, grabbing one of the other reports on the desk to use in order to block his eyes. "If I didn't have incompetent bunk mates who decided that they would use my hammock as their favoured storage space, then I wouldn't be here."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

Seria walked to the nearest elevator, and went down to the jungle floor. Unlike most Toa who would growl under their breath or curse their lives, she just goes with the flow and stays in happy spirit. The growth was as she remembered, but was it the same place that she entered the village.

Where there was only one way to find out. "Vrana! Where are you!? Come on, we're getting lunch!"

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroKongu nodded, "I see your point. Po-Koro has suffered much terrible-bad things in recent times," he bit his lip, "I still fail to see how trading anyways does not compromise your security you are look-searching for," Kongu raised an eyebrow as well as his chin, "It may be hard-tough for the others to find your Koro, but if you trade with them, unless they are swallowed up by the bald-land, they will still find-know your location. Not counting the Force considering we quick-fly all our goods; we are an anomaly."Kongu's face became a little more stern, "Hewkii is too smart for that, else-wise, he would not be your Akiri. So either Hewkii has spent too much time with his head in the sun or he is really trying hard to do things in as redundant a fashion as possible. I know him, but maybe not as well as you do, which is why I ask you," Kongu's voice lost all trace of the pleasing tone he was known so well for. He still however, remained smiling. He had no reason to be upset with the Matoran that stood before him. He seemed larger than before, and he stood with his hands behind his back politely. He spoke slowly, "For what reason does a leader isolate his village, remove most traces of it having existed, before inviting those he has hidden from to his door-step?"

IC: "Po-Koro wishes to do the majority of its trading in other Koros, Akiri." The Matoran said. "However, he is not concerned with the possibility of people finding Po-Koro via radio, and communication is always valuable."

:w:

IC: Kehuri

Birds overhead, the sound of a billion insects chirruping in every direction.

The young Toa took a deep breath. This was not his element, but that did not mean he couldn't be at one with it, just as the earth was at one with the forest. It contained the nutrients and stability for the plants to grow, and housed countless species, providing protection, moisture, insulation. Though earth was not a living element, like plantlife, it was one of the most important ones to life itself. Perhaps second only to Water. Even lava, its molten form, gave way to the most fertile land imaginable. Ice, so inhospitable, also served its purpose, regulating temperature, preserving water in solid form, all supported by the earth beneath. It was tiny particles of earth in the clouds that brought forth rain, so vital to life, especially in the desert.

Earth was everywhere. A smile of absolute peace and contentment took form on his face. He admired a flower of exquisite beauty growing on a tall jungle plant. Once again, the earth had provided the nutrients and stability which the plant needed in order to grow.

That is what the Matoran were destined to be like. Symbiotic, working together, producing great beauty.

Symbiotic. Unity.

Growing. Duty.

The flower. Destiny.

The Toa of Earth stared at the flower for a long time, burning its image into his memory, imagining what the Matoran, a sentient symbiosis, could create. Was that what they had had before the Makuta wars? He could only imagine.

He breathed in deeply, then out slowly. Meditation finished, he turned back to face the village and started playing his bongos again.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroKongu nodded, "Communication is valuable I agree although I still do not understand his concern before the welcome mats," he chewed the inside of his lower lip, "But it seems you do not have an answer for me. I suppose I should speak-talk with him myself. It has been too long since I have visited myself," The Akiri glanced at the guard's around him, "I would very much like to speak-talk with him about all of this; unless of course he decided suddenly that the welcome mat is not longer necessary," he raised an eyebrow, "Do you thought-think that he would accept my offer for a meeting? We could even have it here if he's willing to put up with all the happy-cheering and sing-song."

Edited by snoip lion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroKongu nodded, "Communication is valuable I agree although I still do not understand his concern before the welcome mats," he chewed the inside of his lower lip, "But it seems you do not have an answer for me. I suppose I should speak-talk with him myself. It has been too long since I have visited myself," The Akiri glanced at the guard's around him, "I would very much like to speak-talk with him about all of this; unless of course he decided suddenly that the welcome mat is not longer necessary," he raised an eyebrow, "Do you thought-think that he would accept my offer for a meeting? We could even have it here if he's willing to put up with all the happy-cheering and sing-song."

IC: The Matoran nodded. "I will return with your offer, but I suspect he will be willing to meet with you."

:w:

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroKongu nodded and extended his hand to the Po-Matoran. He shook it, "Good, I see-look forward to hearing back from him," he smiled warmly, "Please, be safe on your travels home and have a good day," Releasing his grip on the Matoran's hand he turned around before opening the door to his office. Stepping inside he sat down at his desk, having almost completed all the paperwork he had accumulated over the past few weeks. It was nice to finally get it all done. He hated paperwork, but he accepted it passionately as part of the job; even if the Turaga never had as much. It was all about serving his people. The best leaders were the ones that led through sacrifice. Not that he would rather be out in the jungle, flying with Ka, or even just training either himself or his Force.Next thing on the list, was recruitment.Le-Koro's numbers hadn't been this low in hundreds of years. They were still sustainable sure, but were they nearly as effective of a group as they used to be? Not for a while. And as long as they were to be expanding trade, they'd need more fliers anyways; might as well train them. It was time that the Gukko Force became recognizable as they once were. Hence the increase in paperwork.Last thing he needed to send off was a large packet of parchments to the Force's headquarters. He stamped the last one himself before wrapping all the paper together with twine. Akiri Kongu stood up again, feeling the papers before tossing them lazily into a Le-Koro chute sending it off to its destination. Shortly after, posters began appearing all over Le-Koro.

windrideforle.png- The Gukko Force is looking for strong and willing potential members to join the Le-Koro Wind-Riders -- The Force is famous across Mata-Nui as a powerful efficient fighting force; and the only ones on Mata-Nui that own the sky -- See Mata-Nui, build long-lasting relationships, and represent and protect your Koro! The Gukko Force opens up endless opportunities for success -- Now is your chance to join the island renowned Gukko Force and make your mark on the sky! All applicants will be considered! -- Any questions or concerns about or to enlist in Mata-Nui's greatest flying force, speak with a representative at the Gukko Force Headquarters at the southern end of Le-Koro -

akirikongusign.png

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: LitozenThe Toa of Sonics had long ended the conversation with Syvra and was now acting on the agreed plan, gaining support. But how to do it? He stood leaning against a random hut, considering how he and his partner would be able to gather more followers. It was much harder, of course, to do such things in the open of the Koro. After all, that would make them immediately suspicious and could lead to trouble later on. He looked around for the Toa of Plantlife, to see if he thought the same.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC: Syvra

Syvra had been busy with other things as he was argueing with Venixa in his head

Why are you always so obstinate?

Because you never seem to listen to what others have to say

And that is because most of what others say are stupid illogical comments

Well you will never hear the smart comments if you don't listen to any of them

Syvra sighed as he rolled his eyes

Fine. I will try listening to people more

Oh just like how Litozen seems to want to speak with you?

Wait what?

He turned his head and indeed saw Litozen there with a look on his face that indicated he wanted to speak with Syvra

"Is there something on your mind Litozen?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Litozen

"Regarding the plan." Litozen began, stretching his arms when they began to feel stiff, "I was thinking we should perhaps see if we can 'convert' those while not in the open. The Koros aren't exactly as free as they used to be, and I don't want word to spread about our plan that quickly." He seemed very serious, and still was unsure how exactly they could will people over to their side.

Syvra rubbed at his chin for a few moments as he seemed to truly consider this

"We need to head to one of the villages that is more hidden. I suggest Onu-koro. The darkness there is quite evident and is the best place to look for those who embrace it."

He spoke very softly

"And we may have to rely on Venixa."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Litozen

"A Very good point. It's only natural to find inner darkness in those who don't see light...Although it seems odd to rely on a sentient mask." Litozen was accepting it, though it was still very strange to think of Syvra as two people and not one now. He began walking towards the elevators before looking to Syvra once more, "We should head off now. No point in remaining in this jungle any more."

Syvra nodded as he walked behind litozen

"Yes you are right. No reason to stay indeed."

OOC: Syvra and Litozen to Onu-wahi

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I.C. Vompran was having a heck of a time eating his burger with only one hand. It just didn't work for him. After numerous attempts and spills, he finally gave up after he had eaten about three-fourths of it.

So we're off to see the Kongu... I've never met him. I've seen him around now and then in Le-Koro back when I was living there.

Vompran waited for the others to finish their meals.

OOC: sorry for the few-days inactivity. Got tied up in memorial day stuff. =P

elementalussal.png

IC Tuli

(Le-Wahi, southern coast):

Tuli's eyes widened.

"Impressive", Tuli said. "I didn't know this was part of the detective curriculum."

IC Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

THUNK.

Kavala turned at the sound. Where had that come from? No Rahi made sounds like that.

Leaving his musings behind for a while, Kalava decided to investigate.

IC: Khervos (Xa-Koro)

"I've had a bit of practice" I replied, gesturing to my disk launcher.

And with that, I grabbed the rope and started crossing the river as best as I could.

Hanging from a rope strung across a deadly lake certainly wasn't pleasant, but it was strangely invigorating. As I slowly edged across hanging from the rope, I had my eyes and ears peeled for whatever might come to cause us ill fortune.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Naru

A flash of purple-orange light illuminated the western edge of the small village known as Pala-Koro, a miniature star that was closely followed by a rather loud sound of exasperation. A second later, a Toa clad in swamp-covered orange armor came into view of the village, looking non too happy about recent events.

"I. Hate. Bugs."

Nui-Rama.

Whyyyyyyy.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"Mark bearers?" Akira asked, the term unknown to her, although the name gave a lot of hint. "And if some harm comes to Ga-Koro, well... After what i saw there last time, I can't say I'm going to cry about it."

"Lies. You never went home." I smiled, remembering the layer of dust on everything in Erif's hut the one time I visited. "While i miss home, I can't say I miss the life." I gave my opinion and leaned in closer, enjoying his gentle touch.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Kehuri

The Toa put aside his bongos to take a swig of cool bula juice, partially absorbing the energy, partially drinking it. He preferred eating like that for some reason.

His mind wandered as he places the cap back on, and before he knew it, he found himself meditating again.

Berries. Fruit. The product of the flower. After pollination, the flower becomes the fruit, whether edible or not. The fruit serves to disperse seeds.

His eyes wandered to a bud on the same plant, just beginning to turn white at the tip. It was beautiful in its own right too, the perfect swirl of leaves protecting what's inside.

His eyebrows rose. What if the flower wasn't Destiny, then? Through Unity, nature produced the plant. In Duty, the plant created the bud. The bud achieved its destiny in becoming a flower. The flower achieved its destiny in becoming a fruit. The fruit then fell and propagated the cycle.

Symbiosis, Unity. Growth, Duty. Bud, Life. Bloom, transformation into a Toa. Pollenation, Destiny. Fruit, tansformation into a Turaga. Seed dispersion... death? Imparting of wisdom? Or true Destiny? The cycle was much more than just 3 virtues. More than just two transformations.

He briefly entertained the idea that there might be another transformation, but pushed it aside as ridiculous. It would have been found by now, he was certain.

Putting away that train of thought, he drummed a beat on the bongos again.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC Zahkon

He swung his sword up and down, cutting through the vines hindering his run trough the jungle...

His feet started to grew more and more tired. He was a fighter, able to handle any weapon in excistance without the slightest of problem. But, even with all his talents, he was everthing but an athlethe. And the Matoran on his back made it even worse...

"Must not give up..., must RUN!"

I'm back!

IC:

Akira froze. "That's not something I would say out loud so causally." she said, giving Erith a piercing gaze, "How do you justify that? Is there a bounty on your head?" she said, more sarcastically than as a threat.

"Yeah, I could tell you liked my couch better." I laughed, leaning closer and nibbing at his ear.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC:

The Ev-Toa, now returned from Ga-Koro, saw the signs about the Gukko force. #61 didn't really feel the urge to protect the village, but what really caught her eye was the part about 'success'. She mentally counted her mounting problems, no money, no constant source of food, no home, no personal belongings outside of what she wore...

She needed that job. #61 quickly headed to the location that the sign specified, looking over the guard headquarters for someone to talk to about aquiring a job.

IC:

"Hmph..." Akira scowled, "Well, They didn't succeed. And I guess as long as you admit it was a mistake, I guess I can't hold that against you." She said, more trying to convince herself than anyone else. "Anyway, are you just passing around or is there something more to you just appearing here from out of nowhere?"

"But what you don't know is that it could be made to accommodate two..." I teased. "Well, two Matoran that is." i sighed, "I guess for me home's not home anymore even if i stayed. I can barely fit through the door."

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC ZahkonHe couldn't hold out for longer, he could not get enough air to breath, he fell on the ground, and the dying Matoran dropped next to him, his powers were gone. He couldn't go any further. He lied there in the Middle of the Jungle, as he grabbed a stone and with his last powers carved a message for his bird to carry:"Kordan, things went very wrong. No nearing danger to 'The Plan'. Revail current Position...Zahk."His bird flew off, carrying the message to the direction of Ga-Wahi, where Kordan would be heading...He passed out due pure exhaustement...OOC: Open For Interaction

I'm back!

"Adjusting to my lack of depth perception," he replied. "Anything exciting happened though?"

IC: Kethrye~

"Oh, we met your sister in Ko-Koro. Elysi? That happened," came his reply. "Other then that it's been boring, for once. Turns out I like boring, less people trying to stick you with pointy bits of metal."

The Toa of Ice swung his head and watched as another old acquaintance stepped through the village gates. "Hey Naru," Kethrye greeted the Toa of Plasma, nodded in her direction.

IC: Ranama

Ranama gestured to the barman for another drink, which he took and gulped down half of it in one.

'Starting to enjoy yourself' asked Krahma.

'Maybe,' Ranama thought. 'Until you spoke. Can't you just go?'

'No, genuinely,' Krahma replied. 'If I could, I would. For me, a life without you would be brilliant.'

"I created you," said Ranama, out-loud, to strange looks from the barman, and other people in the bar.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Xarya (Le-Wahi Clearing)

"So, you going to introduce us or not?"

Xarya had been watching the stranger chatting with Akira for quite a while, and she had finally built up the nerve to come over and say hello.

"Name's Xarya" she said and offered her hand to the new arrival.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

(Xa-Koro):

"I hope you've had practise at this too", Tuli said as Khervos began climbing with the rope. "You wouldn't want to fall."

Tuli looked at the dark waters that now concealed a once-mighty city. Rahi of all kinds were now inhabiting the ruins. Most notably, Tuli saw lots of Tarakava circling below the rope. The sight made her nervous and she hesitated at using the rope.

Just as she was about to start after Kherovs, who was already quite far ahead, she saw one of the Tarakava breach the surface, swinging one of its powerful forearms at Khervos.

"Khervos!!" Tuli ahouted in horror.

IC: Kanja

Kanja gave the Matoran a look of distain before turning back to her drink. "So, why do you look worried?" she asked

IC: Kordan

Kordan marched through the jungle at a fast paste, the others struggling to catch up with him. He was mad at Zahk for messing up, yes, but if he could get to the problem before Vex found out then that would mean his friend wouldnt be killed.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

OOC: Erm, Canis... Treading a thin line. Careful not to metagame.IC: KaithasI grinned and shook Xarya's hand. "Nice to meet you all. Nah, just passing through."IC: Erif sighed and nodded. "I'm just glad... Glad I got up the courage..."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles